Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Your Honor" Season 2

You heard it right!

As if Season 1 of Showtime's "Your Honor" wasn't horrible enough to make you want the slutty twink son to hit YOU with his car, and put you out of your misery.

They're bringing it back, for another round of awfulness.

You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2023 12:15 AM

Here's the twink son (Hunter Doohan) proposing to his real life boyfriend.

How cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2021 2:57 PM

Hunter is so cute.

I want to be friends with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2021 2:58 PM

I couldn't even make it through season one. I think I slogged through three or four episodes before calling it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2021 2:59 PM

Hunter Doohan is also going to be in Tim Burton's Addams Family series on Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2021 3:00 PM

Will Chet Hanks (Tom Hanks' and Rita Wilson's son) be appearing again in the second season?

I hope so. He was hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2021 3:02 PM

I watched the show for Jimi Stanton (in the middle).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2021 4:12 PM

This show was an abomination. Genuinely awful. First two or three episodes are OK and then it goes downhill with increasing speed.

Renewal comes down to three factors: Ratings, cost, and is Bryan Cranston willing to come back? My guess is that its Showtime's top show and tons of people like myself have been getting around to it because of the great premise and Cranston. So the numbers are probably awesome month after month with zero publicity.

Also for some reason, I actually finished all 10 eps even though it doesn't work and i usually quit shows that suck.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote] I couldn't even make it through season one

Same here.

After episode one, I was probably this show's biggest fanboy.

Then the story just started getting more and more ridiculous, until I couldn't take it any more.

I was OUT by about episode five.

When I heard that the show would not be renewed, it wasn't surprising at all.

And now I'm hearing that it IS renewed.

WTF??? Is the mafia involved?

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2021 6:23 PM

In Season 2, the judge Bryan Cranston plays opens himself to being blackmailed by going around New Orleans, picking up twinks who look a lot like his dead son.

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2021 1:38 AM

When is Season 2 premiering?

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2022 5:17 PM

I won’t be watching without a twink.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2022 5:37 PM

r11 If I were writing season 2, I'd insert a lot of twink flashback scenes where he visits a nude, all-male resort.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2022 7:17 PM

His son had zero sex appeal imo. He was just this skinny little hot dog who looked like he didn't have a dick. I liked the rest of the cast though.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2022 7:21 PM

He had an incredible ass, though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2022 7:31 PM

When is Season 2 premiering?

It needs a twink-heavy plot.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2022 3:17 PM

January 13th, R15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2023 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!