Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Chris O’Donnell interview from 1995 lives in my brain rent free

I wish the full interview were still online. He exposed himself to be your typical young hot white Frat type, and all the ways he drinks beers with his boys etc.

Then he decides to show David Letterman one of them he does in his underwear. Hottie. This was when Batman Forever was coming out.

David Letterman was not amused. He must have been upset he was being upstaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2021 1:56 AM

He was hot

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2021 10:36 PM

When you literally would have to work out to have chicken legs, I say keep the pants on

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2021 10:38 PM

He was both incredibly hot and the most AWG who ever AWGed.

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2021 10:39 PM

That was totally spontaneous and not at all preplanned, as evidenced by Chris's nearly knee-length boxer shorts that everyone wears in real life and not only in pantsless sitcom scenes!

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2021 10:43 PM

I found him to be so boring in his movies.

Whatever sex appeal people here saw didn't translate to the screen.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2021 10:43 PM

R4 actually a lot of straight men wear those.

R5 I never found his sexy. Just good looking

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote] Letterman was not amused

and was rarely amusing.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2021 10:47 PM

Hot, VIRILE DILF with something like 100 kids.

His sperm is POTENT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2021 11:32 PM

Isn’t he religious? He’s the definition of a WASP

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2021 11:33 PM

Sex on a stick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2021 11:36 PM

Irish-Catholic, r9. Went to Catholic schools, including Boston College. He's from Winnetka, however, so WASP-adjacent. I've always found him quite gorgeous, though not gorgeous enough to watch that insipid program he's on.

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2021 11:42 PM

Letterman was fine with it OP. Get a grip.

Dave was famously a partying frat boy himself and he always appreciated when guests did un-traditional appearances that were more than just "chatting about the movie" like other talk shows did.

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2021 11:46 PM

True R12, but the way that Letterman went around the desk and chairs to hand Chris his pants, tells me that he REALLY wanted Chris to put his pants back on.

I guess he didn't want his show to turn into THAT kind of show. Aka, trashy.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2021 11:47 PM

I think Dave didn’t want to get in trouble with censors.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2021 11:51 PM

Drunken Irish with tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2021 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!