Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember how beautiful Kellan Lutz was in Hercules?

And then he got old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2021 11:07 PM

Then he turned Christian fundamentalist which caused the loss of beauty, not his aging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2021 5:04 AM

he's MAGA trash. Glad his career flopped.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2021 5:44 AM

Yellow skin white men never really get old.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2021 5:53 AM

He's not my usual type at all because he's way too pretty but I definitely would fuck him, beautiful guy with a beautiful body. He looked amazing in the Hercules film, which was the only redeeming feature because it was trash. Scott Adkins looked really hot in it too actually, so throw him in as well.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2021 8:43 AM

[quote] Yellow skin white men never really get old.

Explain please.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2021 2:17 PM

Is he fat now?

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2021 11:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2021 1:51 AM

It's curious how yellow skin white men always have such pink lips, but brown nipples. It's true of all of them. Everything is so smooth. All the way up inside.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2021 6:51 AM

What are you talking about? He's still gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2021 7:15 AM

If you say so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2021 9:15 AM

Do we have any sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] Yellow skin white men never really get old.

[quote] It's curious how yellow skin white men always have such pink lips, but brown nipples. It's true of all of them. Everything is so smooth. All the way up inside.

What do these comments mean?

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2021 5:43 PM

DL has a yellow skin troll

The yellow skin troll is convinced that blonde Caucasian men are, in fact, yellow skinned

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote] The yellow skin troll is convinced that blonde Caucasian men are, in fact, yellow skinned

It didn't appear to be any blond Caucasian guy, but rather a sub-set.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Never liked the guy, and I have always thought that there’s something slightly off about him. Never mind the fact that he always seemed to date women with severe anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2021 1:40 AM

He's dumb as dirt, so it doesn't surprise me he became a fundamentalist. His wife is dumb as a dish rag based on her vapid Instagram stories. He is the dirt on the rag. They just had a girl who will perhaps defy the genetic odds and have a close-to-average IQ.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2021 1:50 AM

All Trumpers are dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2021 3:38 AM

There’s “something slightly off” about the Yellow Skin Troll.

Racist looney.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2021 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!