Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's the most famous person who's been in your mouth? Part 2 (The revenge)

Continue the discussion

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2021 5:17 AM

"Revenge"? Revenge for what?

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2021 6:26 PM

for not having Alan B. come in YOUR mouth, but mine ?

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2021 6:29 PM

So jealous of the guy who hooked up with Alan Bates. Love him

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2021 6:37 PM

Wilford Brimley. He told me "It's gonna taste a little sweet when I cum, 'cause I've got the diabeetus."

And it was. It WAS!

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2021 7:39 PM

R3 He was everything you hope he would be, and then some. Can you cope ? hook up ? what hook up ? we did it a thousand times.

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2021 7:58 PM

The guy who blew Lance Kerwin never provided detail. Here's your chance....

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2021 4:54 AM

Get over it, R6. Lance has had a hard life. Is he a Trumper?

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2021 4:56 AM

Peter Pan

Aunt Jemima

Paul Newman

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2021 4:58 AM

I don't care what he believes R7, I'm just happy he shared his dick with another guy.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2021 5:03 AM

I assume you mean vocalizing, in which I've performed the songs of Peggy Lee, Karen Carpenter, Madonna, Debbie Harry, Charo.

I also enjoy spending an entire day speaking in Mae West voice and Mae West voice - ONLY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2021 5:14 AM

R10 Debbie Harry often sings in the key of L in her golden years. Did you provide harmony in L flat?

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2021 5:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!