Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bald Eagle Nut: Sharon Stone Loses Health Insurance

Bossy Sharon won’t work unless everyone is vaccinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2021 12:05 PM

This rhetorical chestnut: “Will I go to work before everyone on my show is vaccinated? No. No, I won’t,” she added. “Am I being threatened that I will lose my job? Yes. Yes I am. Will I lose my job if everyone is not vaccinated on my show? Yes. Yes I could. Will I stand up for all of us so that every set that we go on is vaccinated? Yes. Yes, I will."

STOP IT! Are you being a spoiled, dramatic brat? Yes. Yes you are.

She's worth millions and millions - stop acting like you can't afford health insurance. What a maroon!

Is she ever grateful and not bitching about SOMETHING? You were graced with a beautiful face and you rode a few years of fame because you flashed your vagina - you're not all that, Ms. Stone.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2021 4:09 PM

Why did she lose her health insurance due to $13? Bad credit?

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2021 4:09 PM

I would be shocked if SAG members voted her to be their representative.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2021 4:11 PM

Wow, women really are selfish cunts.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote]Why did she lose her health insurance due to $13? Bad credit?

Guilds health insurance is based on contributions paid by the production for work you've done. Her contributions were shy $13 so she lost coverage. Like any plan when one loses coverage, she's eligible for COBRA.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2021 4:13 PM

Good luck to whoever hires her for work.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2021 4:15 PM

She doesn’t NEED to work another day unlike most of us. Shut up lady.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2021 4:16 PM

R5 - so basically, she turned down enough work to not qualify.

"You must earn at least $25,950 in Covered Earnings in your Base Earnings Period to receive Earned Eligibility for Plan I health coverage."

She could earn $26K really easily - one guest star episode, or other TV appearances.

Like she's SOOOO dependent on her SAG health insurance.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2021 4:20 PM

This will probably help Fran Drescher win.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2021 4:26 PM

Sharon is smart for not putting her health at risk, or enabling the risking of others

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2021 4:33 PM

Tell that to Ricky Schroder. The bitch has a career because she was in the episode of [italic]Silver Spoons[/italic] where Edward and Kate had their first date.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2021 4:36 PM

No R8. Basically all production was shutdown in 2020. No one at a certain point could get work because studios were not producing anything.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2021 4:39 PM

I definitely would not get in a car where Sharon was the driver.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2021 4:40 PM

R10 - don't give her so much credit. There are likely good reasons why the Georgia production cannot GUARANTEE everyone is vaccinated. Her insistence on this makes her inflexible.

Like she's going to be hanging out with the key grips and craft services so much. She's going to be in her trailer 90% of the time and interacting with the director and some other actors and a few producers. That's it.

She's no saint and nobody is applauding her stance. She makes it a moral issue and it's not - there are legal reasons why this can't be 100% guaranteed, including the outsourcing of some of the aspects of production to smaller companies that are working as CONTRACTORS.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2021 4:41 PM

Sharon is full of shite. She claimed her Plastic Surgeon gave her implants with out her knowledge

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2021 4:41 PM

R12 - not true. Plenty of shows filmed during COVID last year. She could have made $26k in various ways. Apparently she made $25,937 SOMEHOW last year, being $13 short of eligibility.

Besides, she's eligible again next year - this isn't like it's taken away forever.

She chooses not to work much because she sees herself as being a bigger star than she actually is. A lot of older actors could act more if they took smaller roles, but they don't.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2021 4:44 PM

Are there any SAG members out there that would put their faith in Sharon Stone?

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote]R11 The bitch has a career because she was in the episode of Silver Spoons

Yes, a single appearance on a lame sitcom shot her to eternal stardom.

(not)

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Sharon Stone is never quite all there. She is always mouthing off to the press, but her comments just never add up. She’s been surrounded by “yes people” for too long, so she spouts nonsense and expects the world to agree.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2021 4:54 PM

Bitch looks fabulous though.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2021 4:59 PM

Like most formerly beautiful, famous women, Sharon got used to a world where the seas parted for her everywhere she went and people agreed with her enthusiastically when she said or did dumb shit. Though still attractive, she's not the stunner she was, so people won't put up with her nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]She could earn $26K really easily - one guest star episode, or other TV appearances.

Unfortunately for members it's not dollar for dollar. A production doesn't pay talent $26k and then contributes $26k to the plan, they contribute a percentage based on the contracted rate. Let's say the Theatrical agreement has a plan contribution of 17.5%, then 17.5% of 26k will be submitted to the Health and Welfare plan with a portion of that amount going to retirement and the other to health.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2021 5:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2021 5:05 PM

I didn't even know she had a son.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2021 5:08 PM

Didn’t her agent drop her because she can’t book jobs? Even when she gets one she starts making demands. Vote no on Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2021 5:08 PM

Would Cameo count?

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2021 5:09 PM

There were shows renewed R16 and then cancelled because of Covid. Covid stopped production in its tracks in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2021 5:10 PM

She's a kook but I support her in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2021 5:15 PM

She would get more support from the membership if she took this opportunity to force the union to advocate for medicare for all or at the very least single payer health care in New York and California.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2021 5:33 PM

Wow! I had no idea that was her. She looks liked an unhinged Mitchfester.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2021 5:54 PM

Has Meryl weighed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2021 6:02 PM

I thought she had 2 or more kids? She looks like a rich old lipstick lesbian nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2021 6:04 PM

And I thought that Tom Cruise rant on the set of the the new Mission Impossible was nuts

Sharon will be fine. Her pussy can handle the virus. It was exposed well enough in the 90s

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2021 6:09 PM

If she lost her health insurance the kids would have lost theirs too. I don't keep up on her private life so don't know if any of the kids have health problems.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2021 6:10 PM

Her kids have a rich father, too.

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2021 6:13 PM

Didn't she adopt two of them after her divorce R35?

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] I thought she had 2 or more kids? She looks like a rich old lipstick lesbian nowadays.

I believe she has 3 sons.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2021 6:36 PM

Madonna should emulate her tough glam dyke looks instead of the mutilated blow up doll thing she has going.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2021 6:58 PM

People people naive people. Madonna has arrived through a one-way only pass into the uncanny valley. There is no way back. Route is closed.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2021 7:05 PM

Would you rather start every sentence you say for the rest of your life with Urkel's catchphrase, "Did I do that?”…or be Siamese twins with Sharon Stone for a year?

Definitely talkin’ like Urkel.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2021 7:16 PM

She looks veiny and tired. I hope she can get back on the SAG-AFTRA health plan before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]I believe she has 3 sons.

Sounds like a television show.

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2021 12:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!