Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dean McDermott Reportedly “Wants To File For Divorce” From Tori Spelling But Can’t Afford It

Spare some change, Candy?

Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling have been rumored to be breaking up for a while because she won’t stop feeding their kids sugary muffins. No, they’re just miserable together. The Sun says that back in March, Tori was photographed without her wedding ring for the first time, and both of them have been ring-less multiple times since then. She celebrated the Fourth of July and their eldest daughter, Stella‘s birthday without Dean, and the couple didn’t say shit all to each other on social media for Mother’s or Father’s Day. Since Tori gets paid via attention, no branded couple content on easy money-grab holidays spells more trouble than anything else!

Well, sources claim that Tori and Dean are done, and the only thing holding them together is the original love they had for each other. JK, it’s money–they’re both too broke to break up. Well damn, maybe that’s why they aren’t wearing wedding rings–they pawned ’em for the cash!

It’s probably time to call Time of Death on this marriage because it’s been looking bleak. Tori said back in June that she and Dean weren’t sleeping in the same bed and Tori has removed “Wife” from her Instagram bio. And yet for some reason, she still has “Actress.” Dean was absent from both the Christmas and Easter family cards–and she didn’t even Photoshop him in like other people–and they treated their wedding anniversary the same way I treat their wedding anniversary–complete and utter disregard.

A source went on to tell The Sun about how Dean wants to file for divorce but once he got back from work in Canada there were bills, bills, bills, and no one there to pay them. The bills led to fighting about the pets because the pets are sucking up money and are a huge mess. Put those animals to work! Get them social media pages and have them working the phones! They have five animals in the house along with their five children– Liam, 14, Stella, 13, Hattie, 9, Finn, 8, and Beau, 4. And Dean is tired of it. Too bad those ten mouths to feed suck up so much money he can’t afford a divorce. The source said:

“Dean wants to file- he just can’t afford it… Tori and Dean are totally stuck together right now. Neither of them can afford to go through divorce proceedings.”

…”They have five kids and a ton of pets,” and added on top of the expenses “Their home is always a disaster- it’s just a total mess… Right now divorce isn’t on the horizon because they can’t swing it financially. They are in a living nightmare.”

More like “They are living in a TORIfying dream.” Sources say Dean loved being in Canada and when he got back to Los Angeles, life hit him like a ton of bricks, and not just because he had to start paying for healthcare again:

“He was happy to be going away and he was ready to be done with his marriage when he returned.”

When Dean got back from his trip he was greeted with “bills that had piled up. And a lot of those bills are in part because they have so many pets.”

The source added that not only are the pets expensive, but they create “a huge mess. It’s just another thing they fight about.”

And like Tori mentioned before, they don’t sleep in the same bed. And there’s not even some hate-banging going on:

Not only are Tori and Dean constantly fighting, but they also aren’t sleeping together. The insider added: “They don’t share a bedroom. They are sort of stuck. He financially can’t afford to really move out right now.”

Even though this is coming from The Sun, it is believable since we know these two are broke and are probably done. But what’s surprising is that Dean hasn’t reached a new low in shamelessness by launching a GoFundMe for a much-needed surgery….. the surgery being legally removing the appendage that is Tori from his life (that part in teeny-tiny small print, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 29, 2021 6:29 PM

“Hate banging”……that’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2021 2:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2021 2:41 AM

Tori, you in danger girl.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2021 2:56 AM

Jesus, he’s melting…or something. I can’t put my feelings on it, but the man looks like an incomplete wax sculpture.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2021 3:11 AM

His ex wife must feel pretty good right about now. I know I would never be able to stop laughing. These two are such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2021 3:15 AM

Surely Tori is picking up a cool $7,500 per episode for this mess. That should pay for about 5 days of her expenses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2021 3:15 AM

Just reading about their chaotic, messy life makes me want to pay for their divorce. If only Tori knew someone with money who could help her get a divorce... Hmmm, I wonder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2021 3:21 AM

Perhaps her BFF Josh Flagg can give her a job selling real estate.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2021 3:32 AM

R7 Yes, it is pathetic that they (well, Aaron) did not provide for their children. I think Tori and Randy got a lump sum of $890K each or something. A drop in the bucket to the Spellings. I know plenty of fucked up kids of rich families kept on a leash via a family trust. It could have paid her $500K a year and she would have been fine. Candy seems crazy and spiteful and she’s probably leaving her $ to her dog, like Leona.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2021 3:37 AM

I respectfully disagree with all the shade on Candy. Reading the VF article, Candy was a workhorse. Household duties, financial duties, production duties. A go getter. She actually worked hard and long.

Unlike the lovely Miss Tori and her stud muffin. They seem lazy and entitled brats.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2021 3:56 AM

LINK = Randy Spelling seems nice but this clip is sad. He also says he is confused about his fathers will. "To my knowing, my sister and I got equal amounts"......Kind of sad. Sounds like Candy punished BOTH her children. I understand Tori but WHY Randy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] Stories about Candy Spelling have reached mythic proportions. They say she wears $4 million worth of jewels to lunch, and that she carries her own jeweler’s loupe when she attends auctions at Sotheby’s. They say that one Christmas Eve a couple of years ago, studio teamsters drove all night with truckloads of snow in order to cover the lawns of her estate so that the Spelling children could have a white Christmas. That when she walks on the beach at her Malibu house, she has been known to send a nanny ahead to plant rare and beautiful shells in the sand so that her daughter can find them. That when she and her husband are in Las Vegas, where they vacation, in the Presidential Suite of the Desert Inn, surrounded by bodyguards, they have slot machines brought up to their rooms. That she once summoned dress designer Carolina Herrera to fly her latest collection and three models from New York to Las Vegas for a private fashion show and then bought the entire collection, including bags and hats. That her five-year-old son wears a monogrammed smoking jacket. That the Lucite invitations to her New Year’s Eve party were so heavy they each cost $1.47 in postage to mail locally. And on and on.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2021 4:09 AM

No doubt in my mind Candy is going to leave every penny of her money to charity. Punishing Tori these last 15 years isn't going to be enough. Candy is going to have the last laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if Candy leaves Toris kids nothing too. The only way Tori gets a dime is if Candy has a stroke and Tori gets conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2021 4:10 AM

For the back of the room…

HE NEEDS A BIG BOY JOB!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2021 4:11 AM

R10 Perhaps, but you cannot raise children in such opulence and expect them to become productive members of society, especially in the entertainment industry. It’s an American conceit that that can be done. Meanwhile, Candy and Aaron were strivers; Randy and Tori had no goals.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2021 4:13 AM

[quote] [R10] Perhaps, but you cannot raise children in such opulence and expect them to become productive members of society, especially in the entertainment industry. It’s an American conceit that that can be done. Meanwhile, Candy and Aaron were strivers; Randy and Tori had no goals.

Randy and Torri are not the same.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2021 4:15 AM

Jesus Christ, seriously, how much could five dogs cost to feed?

I understand they are broke but enough with the strain of dog ownership.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2021 4:19 AM

Perhaps her dad knew she would just piss away the hard earned cash he made, he wanted her to make her own money. He gave her a great childhood and great education. It's her own fault her life is a big mess, just like her vag after squeezing out those brats.

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2021 4:20 AM

the older kids can get summer jobs. go work in a cafe or ice cream shop etc. lots of places are hiring.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2021 4:21 AM

R16 Randy matured; I always had the feeling that the TV roles for him were just him doing what was available/easy at the time, he always seemed a little uncomfortable in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2021 4:35 AM

Too bad. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2021 4:39 AM

That Spelling mansion looked insane. You'd need a golf cart to roam the place. In this have not world, no one should flaunt that kind of wealth. Candy got it all.

Who the hell names their child Candy?

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2021 4:39 AM

what does randy do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2021 4:41 AM

Candy’s given name is Carole.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2021 4:41 AM

R18 When your father is a billionaire, you shouldn’t have to ever work/worry about money. That was just Aaron applying his middle class upbringing to a completely different scenario. It’s like he forgot they were raised in a castle and he couldn’t admit she was an heiress. If he really wanted her to have a chance at normalcy, he should have made her go to college and he should not have cast her on 90210 - although they loved to insist at the time that no one knew who she was at the auditions. Right.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2021 4:43 AM

Carole is a nice name. I hope she adopts me.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2021 4:44 AM

R26 There hasn’t been a good adult adoption since Doris Duke adopted Chandi Hefner. Chandi got $65M out of that.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2021 4:47 AM

Who is this Chandi and would she adopt me?

by Anonymousreply 28July 31, 2021 4:53 AM

R28 I have not thought about Chandi in forever and Googled her. Apparently her niece Nicola Peltz is marrying Brooklyn Beckham. Money always seems to find money, doesn’t it?

“But on Nicola’s mother’s side, things get more interesting. Nicola’s mother, Claudia, has a sister we haven’t forgotten about. Charlene Gail Heffner goes by the name Chandi Duke Heffner. A Hare Krishna, sort of, Chandi went to Hawaii in the late 1980s and inveigled herself into the life of another billionaire, Doris Duke, the richest woman in the world. The incredibly eccentric Duke — who used to throw lawn birthday parties for her llamas complete with cake and funny hats — adopted adult Chandi, after being convinced she was the reincarnation of her dead baby.

Once Chandi was adopted she took over Duke’s life. Doris bought her a sprawling horse farm worth then– 30 years ago– over a million bucks. When Doris died, there was a well publicized estate fight between Chandi and Doris’s ex butler, Bernard Lafferty. Chandi sued Duke’s estate and wound up inheriting $65 million.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2021 5:00 AM

Candy will step up and pay for the divorce, just to be rid of Dean.

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2021 5:02 AM

If Tori had gone out looking for a deadbeat to marry, she couldn’t have found anyone better to fit the bill than Dean. He knew her father was ill when they hooked up, and he figured he they would cash in when daddy Aaron kicked the bucket.

Just desserts for the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2021 5:05 AM

He should have hooked up with Britney, Federline is living the life.

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2021 5:08 AM

R30 I feel like Candy thinks the grandkids are ragamuffins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 31, 2021 5:11 AM

The one in middle there at R33, was being bullied at school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 31, 2021 5:15 AM

All those poor kids are unfortunate looking and are being raised by two nut jobs.

by Anonymousreply 35July 31, 2021 5:17 AM

Mrs Ed and the Lush!

by Anonymousreply 36July 31, 2021 5:17 AM

The kid at R34 is now a model.

Hide your money, kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 31, 2021 5:19 AM

R34 nothing helps a kids popularity like mom sending out a press release on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 38July 31, 2021 5:19 AM

That modeling gig was a pity job, poor kid

by Anonymousreply 39July 31, 2021 5:20 AM

He couldn't afford condoms either. Seems Deaner has always been a little light in the wallet. C'est dommage.

by Anonymousreply 40July 31, 2021 5:30 AM

R37 Oh, is she?

by Anonymousreply 41July 31, 2021 5:36 AM

I’m thinking 1980. Or ‘79?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 31, 2021 5:38 AM

Candy pays for the grandkids expenses and Tori’s had 15 years to adjust to being not-rich. Team Candy

by Anonymousreply 43July 31, 2021 5:41 AM

R35 The outlier in the way back is intriguing me.

by Anonymousreply 44July 31, 2021 5:44 AM

R24 I thought Candy was short for “Candelabra”

by Anonymousreply 45July 31, 2021 5:46 AM

Schmuck problems

by Anonymousreply 46July 31, 2021 5:48 AM

Who are they?

by Anonymousreply 47July 31, 2021 5:52 AM

R47 Just some underperforming Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 48July 31, 2021 5:55 AM

R41 Yes, she is .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2021 6:08 AM

Surprising that all of Tori's kids except one boy is fat. They look like trailer trash kids.

Laugh if you like, but I liked Tori's performance in 90210. She seemed very believable to me and very moving in some of the situations.

by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2021 6:48 AM

candy has really put their two kids through hell. Why? They could have been a nice socialite family. I don't think she loves her kids. She just a gold digger. Why on earth would any parent want to do it this way? Every one hates her. The people around her are just vultures, or worse.

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2021 7:00 AM

[quote] the surgery being legally removing the appendage that is Tori from his life

They’ve got this backwards. Dean is the appendage: an utterly useless add-on. This loser couldn’t (or wouldn’t) pay child support for the kid he already had in Canada, but he knocks up that dizzy broad five times? If they were black, imagine what would be said about their irresponsible breeding.

[quote] I know plenty of fucked up kids of rich families kept on a leash via a family trust. It could have paid her $500K a year and she would have been fine.

No, she wouldn’t, because with half a million coming in, the leech she’s married to would never, ever leave, and I’m pretty sure Candy’s strategy has been all about starving him out. Recall that Tori was MARRIED when she met Dean, to a nice Jewish boy her mother approved of. She dumped him because she was hypnotized by Dean’s magic cock. Mom has locked her out ever since, and I don’t blame her at all. She pays enough to keep her grandkids from starving in the gutter, but she’s knows a golddigger when she see one, ‘cuz ‘game recognize game!’ She’s not letting a dime of her husbands money go to that lazy loser.

I’d add: Tori seems to have a spending addiction, and there’s no level of income you can’t outspend. Saying ‘she’d be fine’ is probably stretching things.

by Anonymousreply 52July 31, 2021 7:06 AM

If Tori got 500k a year she’d be asking for a loan by Valentine’s Day

by Anonymousreply 53July 31, 2021 7:28 AM

Her parents should have prepared her for life.

by Anonymousreply 54July 31, 2021 7:33 AM

On one of their reality shows, the one on Lifetime, Dean admitted in therapy he has a micro penis.

by Anonymousreply 55July 31, 2021 7:53 AM

[quote]Tori was MARRIED when she met Dean, to a nice Jewish boy her mother approved of. She dumped him

Some kind of crazy shit had to have gone down. There must have been a big knock down, drag out between Tori, deano, Candy and possibly Aaron

I remember reading that Candy was having an affair with Aaron's lawyer or business partner and that's how she was able to have Aaron's will changed (leaving Tori and Randy a payment of $899k each)

It's very odd that Candy has never bought Tori a house. She doesn't have to put it in Tori's name. She could put it in the name of a trust, or in the grandkid's names. And I've noticed that Tori moves rental homes every year or two. And she moves to a different area of Los Angeles. It could be because they never pay the rent. But I think they have problems where ever they live

by Anonymousreply 56July 31, 2021 8:10 AM

Tori needs to lock those kids in an attic, move home to mama and reclaim the fortune that is rightfully hers!

by Anonymousreply 57July 31, 2021 8:58 AM

What did they kids do to Candy for her to lock them out? I've forgotten the story.

I feel sorry for Tori. She has good energy, she was never equipped to deal with real life - and that's her parent's fault. The only thing she knows is Hollywood and the only way she knows how to make money is the Hollywood grift. It's a pity.

by Anonymousreply 58July 31, 2021 9:09 AM

Candy has given a lot of support to the kids. But Tori was punished for divorcing her first husband and marrying Dean. I don't know why Randy was disenfranchised as well.

by Anonymousreply 59July 31, 2021 9:15 AM

[quote]Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling have been rumored to be breaking up for a while because she won’t stop feeding their kids sugary muffins. No, they’re just miserable together.

A rather roundabout way of saying Dean's been packing on the pounds.

This article is far too pro Dean, for my taste, casting him as a victim. He's not, he's a schlubby stupid straight guy who married for money and didn't get any. I highly suspect this article was his idea, a huge hint-hint to his mother-in-law that he's ready to be paid off and move on.

by Anonymousreply 60July 31, 2021 11:03 AM

^ Then give him $890K like Tori got and tell him to hit the road, Jack... Don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more

by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2021 11:13 AM

Candy won't stand for this expensive divorce. Mainly because she has to pamper her presh dog JJ (who apparently is the love of her life since the previous little white dog died.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2021 11:41 AM

Doesn't candy pay for tori's bills and expenses like groceries and such? It's not like she's letting tori be homeless and starve....

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2021 12:07 PM

R52 I don’t remember all this but it makes sense / works for me.

“ I’m pretty sure Candy’s strategy has been all about starving him out. Recall that Tori was MARRIED when she met Dean, to a nice Jewish boy her mother approved of. She dumped him because she was hypnotized by Dean’s magic cock. Mom has locked her out ever since, and I don’t blame her at all. She pays enough to keep her grandkids from starving in the gutter, but she’s knows a golddigger when she see one, ‘cuz ‘game recognize game!’ She’s not letting a dime of her husbands money go to that lazy loser.”

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2021 12:29 PM

You would think if Candy's ultimate goal were to "starve out Dean," she'd be champing at the bit to pay for Tori to divorce him now. But she isn't.

I think she got the kids iced out of Aaron's will because she wanted all the money for herself. Period.

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2021 12:47 PM

I agree with those that say it’s bizarre that Tori was raised as a pampered princess and then cut off at the knees after her father’s death. I also don’t get what Tori saw in Dean. How can she be dickmatized by a micropeen?

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2021 12:54 PM

Candy’s Instagram profile describes her as “Mom to JJ”. Damn! That’s so cold!

by Anonymousreply 67July 31, 2021 12:55 PM

WEHT Tori’s ex husband?

by Anonymousreply 68July 31, 2021 12:56 PM

I find it beyond strange that Candy is more protective and vengeful about the husband Tori left behind. Why the fuck is Candy being a cunt over this issue? It sounds like Tori left a BRIEF arranged marriage. The ex husband seems like a jerk with mama Candy busting ass on behalf of him. I’m sure Candys grandkids are polite to her but know their mother gets hurt by their grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 69July 31, 2021 12:56 PM

If it was an arranged marriage then what Candy is really upset about is that Tori didn't do exactly what she wanted her to do. It's all about control.

Given the way Candy has acted, I don't think this is about Dean at all. She wouldn't have cut Randy off too if it was just about Dean.

by Anonymousreply 70July 31, 2021 12:58 PM

R50 Tori’s crowning achievement was “Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?”

by Anonymousreply 71July 31, 2021 1:02 PM

R70 Randy was collateral damage / legal move / parity. If you leave one kid more than the other, there is sure to be legal trouble.

by Anonymousreply 72July 31, 2021 1:05 PM

[quote] It's very odd that Candy has never bought Tori a house.

She did. She bought each brat a beautiful home in Century Woods, a gated, secure, guarded community in Century City near The Manor. They both chose not to live there. She sold them.

by Anonymousreply 73July 31, 2021 1:08 PM

She bought them houses close to her own? Yeah, this is all about control.

by Anonymousreply 74July 31, 2021 1:10 PM

R23 Life Coach. “A friend suggested life coaching and Randy was intrigued.

“It was just, ‘Hey this sounds really interesting,’ so I did it and it was suggested I work with people and I started doing that and I realized, ‘I think I’m good at it,’ and it just propelled me to do more,” he said.

That decision has led to a 13-year career in the field working with clients from all walks of life.

“I’ve been on both sides of the coin from having everything to being very concerned, ‘How I am going to make this happen for my family?’ and I can tell you happiness doesn’t come from money,” he continued. “It can bring less stress and afford more choice but I work with people who have very little and CEOs and I can tell you happiness has nothing to do with money.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2021 1:14 PM

R68 Charlie Shanian was cute…like a Jewish Freddie Prinze Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2021 1:30 PM

R76 Candelabra sounds delightful: “ Tori Spelling and her mother Candy have had a rocky relationship over the years, having massive fights and going many months without speaking. Shahnaian wasn’t a fan of Candy Spelling either, telling GQ Magazine:

She liked to cast an icy glare and pretend to forget how to pronounce my name.’Sha-nay-an? No, Sha-nigh-an? Well, what’s the difference? Nobody knows it anyway. Like many people, Shahnaian wasn’t a fan of his mother-in-law.”

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2021 1:33 PM

I don’t mind Tori as an actor - she’s certainly not the worst. I actually think she’s a good comedic actor. I wonder why she was intent on having so many kids. What was the psychological need. I don’t think she was just stupid about contraception - I think the big family was on purpose, and maybe a way to hang onto Dean? But then I also remember how she hooked up with a married man, so there’s that…

by Anonymousreply 78July 31, 2021 1:33 PM

Can’t Tori get lifetime channel roles anymore? She and Dean both sound exhausting. I feel so bad for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 79July 31, 2021 3:02 PM

[quote] I find it beyond strange that Candy is more protective and vengeful about the husband Tori left behind. Why the fuck is Candy being a cunt over this issue?

I have this weird feeling that dean tried to blackmail her or threatened her (Candy). Plus tori and dean were so vile to dean's ex-wife.

Tori would make all kinds of cracks in the press about the ex-wife having fertility problems. And they didn't keep a low profile at all. They acted out and constantly made big scenes with them making out, feeling each other up. dean and his first wife had also just adopted a baby (within months) and he left her high and dry

It's one thing to do all of this shit, it's another to do it so publicly.

by Anonymousreply 80July 31, 2021 3:04 PM

I live a few blocks away from Randy and have seen him in the grocery store a few times.

He's pretty cute in person, nice eyes. Not tall. Just seems like a cute middle-aged dad in SE Portland.

by Anonymousreply 81July 31, 2021 3:32 PM

Dean McDermott has really small eyes.

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2021 3:35 PM

From the article at R75, it seems like Tori should hire her brother to sort out her life. He knows well how she was raised so is prepared to advise. Then she should take his advice and move on.

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2021 3:41 PM

Randy looks good and seems grounded. Tori should take a page from his book.

by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2021 3:48 PM

I thought Candy changed the will BECAUSE Tori married deadbeat Dean? If it was just the cost of the divorce standing in the way, surely Candy would have paid it.

Can you imagine your daughter divorcing a nice guy and marrying a beady eyed vile gold digging piece of shit and continuously spawning sad sack children? Geez I’d change the will too to keep his hands off the money. I’m impressed he hung in there so long hoping for a payoff.

by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2021 3:49 PM

I was just complaining to my partner about the cost of our 4 animals. Food and litter alone costs about $200 a month. The poodle has to be groomed once a month ($80 a month). When we travel (2-3 times a year) we pay $95 daily for boarding. It ends up costing thousands of dollars a year.

by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2021 3:56 PM

Tori Spelling's husband has H0M0SEXUAL lips.

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2021 3:58 PM

[Quote] I wonder why she was intent on having so many kids. What was the psychological need.

On one of their reality shows Tori said that Dean would pay attention to her when she was pregnant. I guess she got addicted to it.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2021 4:11 PM

Ugh, R88… the sick lives of heteros

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2021 4:12 PM

I have as much sympathy for Tori as I do for Lohan. She's a grown woman, pushing 50 and instead of getting her life together, she makes bigger and bigger messes. The older kids must know that grandma is the only reason they aren't living in a car. I can't wait til the kids start writing Tori Dearest. THOSE will be a read.

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2021 5:15 PM

By her own admission, she's been in therapy her entire adult life. Clearly money well spent /sarc

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2021 5:22 PM

I find Tori and Randy fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2021 6:23 PM

If you want to help Dean pay for the divorce, hit him up on cameo.

If you tip well, he may even shower and put on some decent clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2021 6:24 PM

And if your Team Tori….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2021 6:26 PM

Et tu, Randy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2021 6:28 PM

Check out Tori Cameo examples. Way too much filler. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2021 6:32 PM

Dean looks like a homeless drunk.

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] There hasn’t been a good adult adoption since Doris Duke adopted Chandi Hefner.

I beg to differ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2021 6:35 PM

"I'm fine, gays! Thanks for your love! Venmo me!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2021 6:42 PM

Pics of Dean’s peen?

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2021 7:26 PM

Check the Cameo fee chart, R100

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2021 7:27 PM

Remember when Candy brought addict Tatum O'Neal to her young granddaughter's birthday party? Bet she was angling for an adult adoption.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2021 7:33 PM

The slime ball is looking for a payment to get the divorce. What a piece of crap.

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2021 7:37 PM

Remember their good times...on the set of Sharknado 11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2021 7:59 PM

Which kid was conceived while that photo was being taken, R104?

by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2021 8:13 PM

If by "angling" r102 really meant "scissoring", then yes, that's what Tatum was doing to Candy

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2021 8:25 PM

5 dogs in a dysfunctional household ... The dogs are probably all indoor dogs, untrained. Marriage on the rocks, most of the kids overweight (not eating right). I'm guessing there's dog shit inside the house, dog hair all over the furniture and beds, etc.

by Anonymousreply 107July 31, 2021 8:33 PM

I'm glad Tori's brother seems to be doing well. However, I never understood how people just become "life coaches" and "motivational speakers." What experience does he have? Who would pay someone like him to advise them on their life?

by Anonymousreply 108July 31, 2021 8:35 PM

The wording of the article isn't accurate. Dean can afford a divorce. It's just filing of paperwork. He didn't bring any assets into the marriage.

The truth is that Dean can't afford an attorney who can get him the settlement he thinks he's entitled to. If it wasn't all about money for him, he could walk away from the marriage and still support the kids as best he can

by Anonymousreply 109July 31, 2021 8:50 PM

R109 the best he can = one happy meal a month for them to split

by Anonymousreply 110July 31, 2021 8:54 PM

Could she realistically get a regular job, though? Who would hire her?

by Anonymousreply 111July 31, 2021 9:17 PM

R111 she always seems to throw great parties for her kids. If she had half a brain and an ounce of ambition, I think she could've made a solid career out of party planning.

by Anonymousreply 112July 31, 2021 9:24 PM

IMO, if Tori had played her cards right, she could have had a career similar to Valerie Bertinelli or Lori Laughlin. Could have had steady gigs in Lifetime Movies, maybe a cooking / lifestyle TV show. I never watched 90210, but I know millions of people did watch.

Candy? I don't understand. Raising the kids in 1% opulence (for doing nothing) and then expecting them to be good with money.

by Anonymousreply 113July 31, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] Tori has removed “Wife” from her Instagram bio. And yet for some reason, she still has “Actress.”

HAHA!

by Anonymousreply 114July 31, 2021 9:26 PM

I wonder if Randy and Tori are close at all.

First husband is better looking than possum eyes Dean, imo. What did Dean do to lure her away?

by Anonymousreply 115July 31, 2021 9:42 PM

R115 she says in her book that they went to bed the night they met. I don't believe that he has a micropeen. He has to bring SOMETHING to the bedroom for her to be so dickmatized in the early days

by Anonymousreply 116July 31, 2021 9:57 PM

Candy will probably leave her grandkids generous trust funds and leave everything else to charity. She seems the type to do that.

by Anonymousreply 117July 31, 2021 10:07 PM

Damaged people instinctively know how to attract other damaged people to them. That's the "chemistry" that's been keeping these 2 together for so long.

by Anonymousreply 118July 31, 2021 10:13 PM

R116 Maybe he has magic, clit loving tongue. Odd, because he strikes me as prissy…but he’s been quite the sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 119July 31, 2021 10:14 PM

R117 Candy's will is going to make the Lord of the Rings look like a pamphlet

by Anonymousreply 120July 31, 2021 10:15 PM

Why did Tori leave her new husband for this jerk?? I don’t understand. Didn’t Aaron disinherit her for this?

by Anonymousreply 121July 31, 2021 10:16 PM

I agree that wealthy people who expect their children to make their own way in the world should be clear about that from the beginning. Don't spoil the kids with unlimited crap when they ARE kids, and make sure they get excellent educations in something practical. Then you can leave your millions to the local dog shelter or wherever.

Just don't be surprised if your independent children still resent you and use their excellent educations to get jobs far away.

by Anonymousreply 122July 31, 2021 10:24 PM

The whole setup is so odd I only can think Candy was setting Tori (don’t know about Randy) up for failure. Why that odd amount, and why not set something up in a trust controlled by professionals so Tori and her husband (Dean or otherwise) could not blow through it? It also would be protected in a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 123July 31, 2021 10:30 PM

Yes, adult children don't mind having their money controlled by professionals. What could go wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 124July 31, 2021 10:43 PM

Aaron Spelling died 15 years ago and Tori has been in therapy for decades. The spoiled child excuse ran out a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 125July 31, 2021 10:44 PM

R124 you can't compare money actually earned vs an inheritance

by Anonymousreply 126July 31, 2021 10:44 PM

Dean, we know you’re here. How small is it?

by Anonymousreply 127July 31, 2021 10:57 PM

Was Dean a former fattie? Those kids got the fat gene somewhere, or maybe they just ignore the kids and let them eat whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 128July 31, 2021 11:14 PM

R128 - I’m sure Candy ran Tori’s fat ass on a treadmill 4 hours a day. She seems the type of mother who would, while telling you you’re a fat pig for eating one cookie.

by Anonymousreply 129July 31, 2021 11:38 PM

It wouldn't matter if Tori got a paycheck for a hundred grand on Friday. By Monday every fucking dime of it would be spent and she probably wouldn't be able to show anyone anything she'd spent it on. She's sick. The broad needs to be institutionalized.

by Anonymousreply 130July 31, 2021 11:58 PM

^^ James Parnell Spears ^^

by Anonymousreply 131August 1, 2021 12:13 AM

That’s where a good trustee could have helped, R130. Any money she and Dean managed to earn outside the inheritance would have been completely in their control to blow through, but properly managed and invested the inheritance funds could have grown while allowing her to draw some amounts for approved expenses.

by Anonymousreply 132August 1, 2021 12:18 AM

The Tori Spelling situation reminds me of the Leanne Rimes situation. Both were married to perfectly nice men. Both women, I think, had serious self-esteem issues. Both, while married, met golddiggers (Dean & Eddie Cibrian). People forget that Dean wasn't always looking like a bloated possum.

Anyway, the rest is history for both couples.

by Anonymousreply 133August 1, 2021 12:18 AM

If I were Tori Id have long ago tossed Mother off the balcony of that ridiculous apartment and let the chips fall where they may . Fuck that selfish old bitch. Those kids look so unhappy and barely a step above People Of Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 134August 1, 2021 12:19 AM

One question: can they not afford divorce?

by Anonymousreply 135August 1, 2021 12:19 AM

Dean is already in arrears with child support from his previous marriage.

Tori is like a woman on welfare. Candy is the Department of Human Services, doling out extra for each child that Tori gives birth to.

If they did divorce, Tori would ask Dean for child support. Dean maybe doesn't want 50/50 custody and knows Tori will ask for child support if she has the kids more than 50% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 136August 1, 2021 12:25 AM

Eddie Cibrian has to live off of LeAnn's money?????

by Anonymousreply 137August 1, 2021 12:27 AM

R133, Eddie Cibrian was hot as could be

And Leanne was smart enough not to have added 5 kids into the situation

by Anonymousreply 138August 1, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote] When we travel (2-3 times a year) we pay $95 daily for boarding.

You two sound creepy. You need to make friends instead of being the weird couple in the cul-de-sac. Friends can watch your dog when you're are out of town. It's much more humane than boarding them.

by Anonymousreply 139August 1, 2021 12:45 AM

R137, for the most part

His earnings probably pay for child support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 1, 2021 12:45 AM

I checked Tori's Instagram page and the most recent photo of dean is March 2020

by Anonymousreply 141August 1, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote] tori and dean were so vile to dean's ex-wife. Tori would make all kinds of cracks in the press about the ex-wife having fertility problems. And they didn't keep a low profile at all. They acted out and constantly made big scenes with them making out, feeling each other up. dean and his first wife had also just adopted a baby (within months) and he left her high and dry

I’m not a parent, but I’d be ashamed of a child of mine behaving in such a gross way. Why would Candy support that?

Also, a man who ditched his first wife and children and had to be sued to support them wouldn’t be my idea of marriage material. Candy probably gritted her teeth at the birth of every grandchild spawned with these 50% loser genes.

by Anonymousreply 142August 1, 2021 1:03 AM

Tori is not a kid any longer. She’s pushing fifty and has five kids that need to be taken care of. She needed to grow up when she started birthing those babies.

Candy may be a bitch, but she is not responsible for for cleaning up Tori’s mess.

by Anonymousreply 143August 1, 2021 1:12 AM

Dean had a taste of freedom in Canada for 6 months and he is done.

Tori seems mentally ill, the compulsive shopping nd repeated financial problems is a huge and ongoing red flag.

The kids need a good nanny and there should be a house manager. Candy should help but lock it up in trusts. Getting rid of Deano is step one.

by Anonymousreply 144August 1, 2021 1:16 AM

Dean will inherit half of Tori's debt if they divorce. Candy will get expensive popcorn to watch this shit show. She will probably set up a modest trust for each grandchild paid in installments starting when they turn 21.

by Anonymousreply 145August 1, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] Dean will inherit half of Tori's debt if they divorce.

Ain’t that a bitch? I imagine his oldest Canadian kid is an adult by now, but what about the adopted one? Is he still on the hook for that?

by Anonymousreply 146August 1, 2021 2:19 AM

@r136, "Tori is like a woman on welfare. Candy is the Department of Human Services"

Candy is Mr. Mooney to Tori's Lucy, always working an angle to get the trust to cut loose with some money

by Anonymousreply 147August 1, 2021 2:31 AM

He did not finalize the adoption, his now ex-wife did, so no re the girl.

by Anonymousreply 148August 1, 2021 2:40 AM

If Candy is trying to starve Dean, it doesn't look like it's working.

by Anonymousreply 149August 1, 2021 3:49 AM

This whole saga is like a slow-motion episode of "Dynasty."

by Anonymousreply 150August 1, 2021 5:05 AM

[quote] She will probably set up a modest trust for each grandchild paid in installments starting when they turn 21.

No and yes. Candy knows dean or Tori will coerce, and/or emotionally blackmail their kids into giving them money.

Candy's smart. She'll set up a trust to be administered by attorneys. The kids won't get any money directly. It will be used to pay for things, college tuition (paid to the school), a leased car, maybe a leased house. If money isn't given to the McDermott children, they can't be tricked, harassed or cajoled into giving tori or dean any of that money

And let's face it, with 5 grandkids, at least one (or more) will be lazy like their mom and dad

by Anonymousreply 151August 1, 2021 5:48 AM

Candy really fucked up here. Wouldn't it be cheaper if she let tori be a travel blogger or something? And paid for birth control.? Running a BS business is not the same horror as fucking up children.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

by Anonymousreply 152August 1, 2021 6:04 AM

You got to hand it to candy, she called it. Dean is a gold digger. She could smell it from a mile away because she is a gold digger too.

by Anonymousreply 153August 1, 2021 6:07 AM

[quote] Candy really fucked up here. Wouldn't it be cheaper if she let tori be a travel blogger or something? And paid for birth control.? Running a BS business is not the same horror as fucking up children

Candy never prevented Tori from doing anything.

Tori never wanted a job. She didn't want to take birth control either. She took acting jobs because her mom wouldn't support her. During most (or all) of Tori's pregnancies, Tori had medical insurance through the actor's union

by Anonymousreply 154August 1, 2021 7:17 AM

I'm auctioning off my vintage Cabbage Patch Dolls--signed by Xavier himself!--one by one. But you gays aren't biting. This one's been listed for nearly two months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 1, 2021 3:31 PM

$49 shipping for a Cabbage Patch Doll?

by Anonymousreply 156August 1, 2021 3:42 PM

No r156 it's actually $64.50 for the shipping!

by Anonymousreply 157August 1, 2021 4:12 PM

And yet someone just bought it a few minutes ago! Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 158August 1, 2021 4:14 PM

Its vintage, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 159August 1, 2021 6:46 PM

If I was Candy I'd offer Dean 150 grand to just go away and never come back. Forget about Tori and those kids. He'd probably take her up on it.

by Anonymousreply 160August 1, 2021 9:43 PM

Hugh Bush — 50ish husband of Aaron Spelling’s longtime producing partner Douglas Cramer — did it better than Candy: outlive your husband’s only two children.

“Cramer’s marriage to the gossip columnist Joyce Haber ended in divorce in the 1970s. A daughter, Courtney, died in 2004, and a son, Douglas III, died in 2015. Cramer began his relationship with Hubert Bush in 1991, and they married in 2006. A brother, Peyton, also survives him.”

“Cramer’s marriage to the gossip columnist Joyce Haber ended in divorce in the 1970s. A daughter, Courtney, died in 2004, and a son, Douglas III, died in 2015. Cramer began his relationship with Hubert Bush in 1991, and they married in 2006. A brother, Peyton, also survives him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 2, 2021 12:28 PM

Would Candy welcome Tori and the kids back into the fold if Dean is out of the picture? I don’t think so, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 162August 2, 2021 12:35 PM

Tori doesn’t help anything by selling her worst moments to TV.

by Anonymousreply 163August 2, 2021 1:07 PM

^ oops, wrong thread, different trashy couple

by Anonymousreply 164August 2, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] Would Candy welcome Tori and the kids back into the fold if Dean is out of the picture? I don’t think so, but who knows.

Half of this situation was Tori's fault. Dean at least had his act together before he met Tori. His had a good career, until he met her

It's easy to blame him for their situation, but Tori was responsible for a big part of it. And Candy knows that

by Anonymousreply 165August 2, 2021 10:18 PM

I genuinely liked Tori circa "Trick" (and I still love her in that movie). Today, I prefer to focus on the hot McDermott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 2, 2021 10:23 PM

This article is misleading—Dean can absolutely afford divorce. What he cannot afford is to pay child support for five kids. He couldn’t even pay for the one kid from his first marriage (whom I assume is now an adult.)

by Anonymousreply 167August 2, 2021 10:52 PM

I actually think they are waiting until they get an offer to make the divorce their latest reality show.

by Anonymousreply 168August 2, 2021 11:43 PM

R167 he's in college, and an out and proud queen

by Anonymousreply 169August 3, 2021 12:08 AM

Wonder if Daddio is footing any bills for him?

I still think their might be a 3rd family in Canada, just a hunch...

by Anonymousreply 170August 3, 2021 12:18 AM

In all seriousness, I think Candy knows that Tori inherited her hoarding gene, and she has financial advisors telling her day and night not to directly give Tori $$$ to blow. That could also be the reason Candy just pays the grandchildrens' tuitions and the rent on houses for Tori (and makes her move every few years)...it cuts down on the clutter, and Tori/Dean can't take out loans on the house.

It can be argued forever on here that Candy and Aaron raised their kids with several silver spoons in each of their mouths, but the bottom line is that when Aaron died, Candy got all the $$$. This happens in families every single day; the Spellings just happened to have waaaaaaaaay much more $$$. It is also no telling how many times Tori has called Candy a cunt to her face and/or behind her back; she had Loni Anderson parody her in her VH1 sitcom, for crying out loud. Tori is actually lucky that Candy still gives her anything. Meanwhile, Randy is a life coach in Oregon and is minding his own business.

by Anonymousreply 171August 3, 2021 3:02 AM

I'm the one who lives by Randy in Portland. I like to think of him as our neighborhood's Gary Ewing, attempting to start over and selling cars in suburban Knots Landing far away from Miss Candy and the Spellings of Dallas. I wish him well and he fits into the landscape very well.

by Anonymousreply 172August 3, 2021 4:32 AM

Candy said in an interview several Christmases ago that Randy forbade her from going over the top for his kids at the holidays: only a few gifts and nothing extravagant. Tori's kids "like a lot of presents"

by Anonymousreply 173August 3, 2021 5:32 AM

Candy is spending her fortune investing in theater. That's a gay ally!!

by Anonymousreply 174August 3, 2021 5:33 AM

Candy probably helps Randy out more unbeknownst to Tori or offers to help him out. But then again who knows how she treats the each of them on a separate basis.

I wouldn’t be surprise if her relationship with Randy is secretly closer though.

by Anonymousreply 175August 3, 2021 6:09 AM

R172 I appreciate the Gary Ewing comparison

by Anonymousreply 176August 3, 2021 10:20 AM

If she leaves the kids anything, she'll probably leave Randy straight-up cash while Tori will get an unbreakable trust fund with an allowance. Randy has proven he can handle money while Tori hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 177August 3, 2021 2:00 PM

Will anyone pay me not to rub more chicken wings on my tits?

by Anonymousreply 178August 4, 2021 4:39 AM

R172 I love your points of reference. If your neighbor’s sultry sister-in-law moves in, please let us know.

by Anonymousreply 179August 5, 2021 3:16 AM

Thanks, R179. We should be so lucky to have an Abby Cunningham around the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 180August 5, 2021 4:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 8, 2021 9:25 PM

Ooh, those poor kids. They're all so unfortunate looking, and their mother won't stop taking unflattering photos and plastering them all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 182August 8, 2021 10:12 PM

How can he be broke when he seems to get a lot of Canadian acting work...though he is missing from the next season of Slasher.

by Anonymousreply 183August 8, 2021 10:49 PM

Those poor kids are dressed worse than even the white trash of walmart kids ! WTF ??? Doesnt Candy care they look homeless???

by Anonymousreply 184August 8, 2021 11:53 PM

Wow, that gene combo is a rough mix.

by Anonymousreply 185August 8, 2021 11:54 PM

Oof, what an awful picture.

The youngest always looks so anxious.

Sad situation.

by Anonymousreply 186August 9, 2021 12:05 AM

I'd be anxious too if mommy fakes missing a tossed piece of shrimp at Benihana as a chemical burn.

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2021 12:08 AM

They could have been a nice socialite family, big into philanthropy, low key and respected. what candy spelling was thinking, i do not know? Why would anyone do this to their own children and grandchildren. Even lower SES parents do better for their children. Candy you have the money.

by Anonymousreply 188August 9, 2021 1:55 AM

R188 Candy pays the rent and the kids tuition. What more do you want?

by Anonymousreply 189August 9, 2021 2:41 AM

they are her family members. And she does have the money.

by Anonymousreply 190August 9, 2021 5:23 AM

Does Tori buy the kids' clothes at yard sales?

by Anonymousreply 191August 9, 2021 5:57 AM

Oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 9, 2021 11:54 AM

Tori was never pretty even after all her plastic surgery, and Dean is no great shakes. Not surprising that the kids are homely.

by Anonymousreply 193August 9, 2021 1:13 PM

What on earth? Why do those kids look like that?

by Anonymousreply 194August 9, 2021 1:15 PM

Track suits, concert t-shirts, and the 90’s slut look. Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 195August 9, 2021 1:40 PM

Sad that they are all heavy but the youngest. Fat cells in place by late adolescence and no muscle tone will make weight an ongoing life struggle.

These kids always look so unhappy and sad.

by Anonymousreply 196August 9, 2021 1:47 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if Candy and Randy have a really close relationship. Mother-son bounds go far deeper than mother-daughter ones. Plus I'm sure Candy respects the hell out of him for being a provider for his family and having a legit job.

by Anonymousreply 197August 9, 2021 2:04 PM

It is my intention to make no provision herein for my son Randall, and my daughter Victoria, for reasons which are well known to them.

Not a cent!

by Anonymousreply 198August 9, 2021 2:14 PM

Not sure being an untrained "life coach" is a super legit job.

I would not assume Candy is close to either of her kids.

Wonder if Tatum got any $ from her or if she will be in the will?

by Anonymousreply 199August 9, 2021 2:18 PM

Candy+ Tatum = AA friends.

by Anonymousreply 200August 9, 2021 2:32 PM

A little off topic, but when Tatum appeared on the birthday party episode, I got a sinister vibe from her. Not friendly or kind hearted at all. And of course ditto for Candy.

by Anonymousreply 201August 9, 2021 7:15 PM

Tori was not unattractive during the first season of 90210, before she had a ton of work done. Even after the series was over, when she did several art house films and was married to the first husband, she still looked good, despite having a bit more work done. It's only after she and Dean had been married for a long time did she obviously start overdoing it with the fillers and such. And Dean, when he was younger and thinner, was good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 9, 2021 7:43 PM

Only the older daughter and the littlest one look like they've bathed this month

by Anonymousreply 203August 9, 2021 7:55 PM

The one in the red track suit is the only one who looks like Tori. He's the one that was the tough pregnancy for her.

by Anonymousreply 204August 9, 2021 8:31 PM

That was a hurtful move on Candy’s part and I bet Tatum relished in the cruelty of it if only as imaginary pay-back to the people who deeply hurt her.

by Anonymousreply 205August 9, 2021 11:15 PM

It was a shitty thing to do to a child on what was supposed to be a happy occasion for HER. Candy is a viper.

by Anonymousreply 206August 9, 2021 11:18 PM

The problem is they all have her shark eye coloring and Dean’s eye slits.

by Anonymousreply 207August 9, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote]All Back to school clothing ( mostly ) bought

Was the rest shoplifted? If so she really needs to learn comparison shoplifting.

by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2021 11:21 PM

The kids look like, if you asked them, "What's the capital of California?" you would be answered with only puzzled stares.

by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote]...for reasons which are well known to them.

Atta girl!

by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2021 11:26 PM

R204 She had the younger daughter in October. She had red track suit the following August. She gave herself NO recovery time.

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2021 11:36 PM

Dean wasn't even passable when younger. And now, not attractive at all. It's a real pity the kids resemble him most of all. Tori has done them a real disfavor by plastering them across social media since day 1.

by Anonymousreply 212August 10, 2021 1:41 AM

this is such a tragedy that should never had happen. There are families without any money who love and take care of each other. I feel really bad for Tori.

by Anonymousreply 213August 10, 2021 2:10 AM

R213 Me too

by Anonymousreply 214August 10, 2021 2:22 AM

Candy set up a 10 mil trust fund when Tori had the first kid. I assume she did the same for the rest. Wait until these kids are old enough to cause their own drama. Odds are at least three of them end up hot messes.

by Anonymousreply 215August 10, 2021 11:00 PM

Candy is getting rocked by peen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 10, 2021 11:24 PM

R216 so she's spending her fortune producing theater and cruising on the open water with hunks. Candy is a DL ICON

by Anonymousreply 217August 10, 2021 11:26 PM

Yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 10, 2021 11:37 PM

The smallest one's pose in that tracksuit had me laughing. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 219August 11, 2021 12:05 AM

Is it a boy?

by Anonymousreply 220August 11, 2021 12:10 AM

r220 it's a girl I think

by Anonymousreply 221August 11, 2021 12:24 AM

If Candy is smart, she'll make sure the kids can't touch the trust funds except for education expenses until they are 30. That way, they'll be old enough to know better than to fund Mama's foolishness. Or if they don't, then they're 30-year-old adults and can take the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 222August 11, 2021 7:52 PM

It's gonna be a conga line of humiliating headlines when Tori's kids are old enough to tell their story

by Anonymousreply 223August 12, 2021 7:33 AM

kids of tori, you may want to take some writing courses.

by Anonymousreply 224August 13, 2021 4:31 AM

Breed me, Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 225August 14, 2021 7:53 AM

Tori trying to rustle up some work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 16, 2021 7:12 PM

At first I thought Candy Spelling was being selfish to not give Tori and Dean any money. I think that I see why she doesn’t now.

by Anonymousreply 227August 16, 2021 7:16 PM

Tori has been an obvious train wreck in progress since her stint on 90210. I have enjoyed some of her indie film efforts, and *loved* So NoTORIous, but I can see how those hilarious flashbacks to Loni Anderson being cruel to Little Tori might not have struck Candy Spelling as quite so funny.

by Anonymousreply 228August 16, 2021 8:48 PM

R226 Jesus God that oldest boy likes like a cross between pig and man !

by Anonymousreply 229August 16, 2021 11:41 PM

r226 maye Tori can make some money and get him in a remake of The Island of Dr. Moreau

by Anonymousreply 230August 16, 2021 11:57 PM

Loni Anderson has no business being cruel to anyone. Not after her horrific remakes of SORRY, WRONG NUMBER and LEAVE HER TO HEAVEN!! She should have been given the electric chair for remaking those films. Bitch is no dramatic actress. She makes Jaclyn Smith look like DL faves Meryl Streep and Glenn Close.

by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2021 12:28 AM

I love how this mess is finally getting a divorce but nobody gives a shit

by Anonymousreply 232September 29, 2021 2:28 AM

Is an uncontested divorce THAT expensive? Can’t they just agree on things and pay the filing fees?

Those poor children are as homely as homely can be. They look like white trash through and through. They look like carnies.

by Anonymousreply 233September 29, 2021 2:36 AM

R233 she dresses them straight out of walmart and probably gets their hair cut at great clips. Candy should be ashamed that her grandkids look like trailer park trash.

by Anonymousreply 234September 29, 2021 2:48 AM

R232 it should have happened eons ago.

by Anonymousreply 235September 29, 2021 6:36 AM

OP is a middle aged morbidly obese white frumpy frau.

by Anonymousreply 236September 29, 2021 6:43 AM

OP is a big fat white frumpy straight woman

by Anonymousreply 237September 29, 2021 6:47 AM

OP is a trans whore who wishes she was getting the D from Dean, and she was somewhat famous.

by Anonymousreply 238September 29, 2021 6:50 AM

Oh the irony!

by Anonymousreply 239September 29, 2021 8:01 AM

[quote] Tori has done them a real disfavor by plastering them across social media since day 1.

Which WILL be used against them by cruel peers, as their poverty is quite evident, but even beyond that, no celebrity should have their kids growing up in the public eye.

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s kids must have been high-school age before I’d even heard they existed. That’s the way to do it, not flood them with attention they aren’t equipped to handle by taking them to premier’s and such.

by Anonymousreply 240September 29, 2021 11:56 AM

We just got one of them talkin' picture boxes. But dang if we did't have to take it back 'cuz it did'nt have no channel 1.

by Anonymousreply 241September 29, 2021 4:10 PM

R234, why would Candy object to the way they’re dressed? She and her daughter gave the same trashy taste. Maybe Tori wore expensive trash, but it was just as tacky!

She and Ivanka Trump had the same kind of deal. Trashy golddigger moms who thought money could buy taste. (But Tori is a whole lot more likable!)

by Anonymousreply 242September 29, 2021 6:23 PM

The oldest boy (the only boy? I can't tell..) looks like gay clown Alan Sues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 29, 2021 6:24 PM

She looks good in the spending spree pics, I was kind of surprised. I know the mask helps but beyond that she looks better than she has in years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 29, 2021 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!