Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Goddard Turns 85

Hunky actor Mark Goddard celebrated his 85th birthday on July 24.

Thank you Mark for the many, many, many fantasies you, and your Major Don West, provided to so many budding gaylings over the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2021 6:16 AM

Sigh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2021 1:08 AM

[quote] Will Robinson

Danger!

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2021 1:12 AM

So sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2021 1:12 AM

I had a major (no pun intended) crush on him while growing up. But a few years ago I made the mistake of reading one of his books, and it ruined him forever. Bit of a homophobic dick...

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2021 1:15 AM

I'd happily be a sandwich between these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2021 1:20 AM

[quote] I'd happily be a sandwich between these two.

I was the sandwich between those two, you bubble-headed buffoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2021 1:23 AM

That’s disappointing, r4, but somehow not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2021 1:54 AM

Mark Goddard also co-starred in "The Act" on Broadway with L*I*Z*A!

Who knew? (no, I wasn't there!)

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2021 3:04 AM

Losht In Shpashe!

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2021 3:15 AM

The Lost in Space Guy? What did he write, other than his autobiography?

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2021 3:17 AM

Appeared in A Rage to Live (1965) with Suzanne Pleshette. Brett Sommers played his mother

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2021 3:34 AM

[quote] Appeared in A Rage to Live (1965)

Is that a sequel to I Want to Live! with Susan Hayward?

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2021 3:35 AM

r12 Is gonna fly right out of here.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2021 3:38 AM

He became a teacher in his fifties. Special ed. Did it until his seventies according to Wikipedia.

Sort of inspiring. I'd like to do that. I don't think my current job really contributes much to society. It pays well but I'm doing nothing for humanity or myself for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2021 4:59 AM

It was called Three Years Lost in Space, and was probably the worst book I've ever read. He didn't come off well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2021 6:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!