Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dax Shepard Got Ripped

He was hoping Marvel would call one day and offer him a super hero role so he could get muscled up. They never called, and he got too old for them, so he decided to get ripped anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2021 8:42 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 4:21 PM

His body is great but what happened to his face? It's all bloated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote] what happened to his face? It's all bloated.

He got sober perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 4:25 PM

Old man body. Not the same.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 4:25 PM

Pretty sexy

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 4:41 PM

Pancake and waffles diet?

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 4:55 PM

Now do something with that fugly face!

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 4:57 PM

Filler face

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 4:59 PM

Who gives a shit about Dax. I want the man next to him.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 5:09 PM

He and his wife are a level of mediocrity I never want to see again.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 5:12 PM

Butt Her Face.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 5:57 PM

Fuck his face, I want to see Dax's enormous cock.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2021 7:29 PM

He is still isn’t attractive. Does his wife have an ugly fetish?

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2021 7:30 PM

Why is he wearing a snood on his arm?

by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2021 7:54 PM

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2021 8:02 PM

I like em a little ugly like this with body.

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2021 8:15 PM

Poor guy, that face is a disaster zone.

by Anonymousreply 17July 29, 2021 8:17 PM

Shepard's podcast is dumb. The episode with Prince Harry was even dumber...two idiots talking as experts who are pompous, arrogant and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 18July 29, 2021 8:25 PM

His podcast is one of the most popular and influential in the country right now. You might not like him R18 but he’s tapped into something big. Prince Harry, Obama, and Oprah wouldn’t be doing his show if he weren't reaching a huge audience.

He’s very honest about his insecurities with his looks and body.

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2021 8:32 PM

R19 Poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2021 8:58 PM

That is not ripped. It's in great shape for a guy that age, but a non-dad-bod, doesn't mean he's ripped.

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2021 9:16 PM

He’s always been ugly. Can’t understand the appeal of either him or his wife.

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2021 9:41 PM

He's jolie-laid. Many people would. Including me

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2021 9:47 PM

He falls on and off the wagon and on and off the dermatologists injecting table.

He's been ripped many times.

He has a big fat dick.

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2021 9:53 PM

R19. I am well aware that Shepard's podcast is popular, which is quite unfortunate. He's still an idiot--and so is Prince Harry. And by the way, so is Shepard's sidekick. I listened to the entire interview with Harry. Harry is a moron. Dax and his sidekick had no idea what they were talking about. Their interview skills sucked. They readily admitted that they had no idea about the British Royal Family. This prevented Shepard and his sidekick from asking any intelligent or insightful questions or even knowing a bit about the subject matter on the BRF or on mental health. And because of their ignorance, Harry was able to sit there for almost two hours and lie and ramble on like the whiny bitches that he and his wife are.

Shepard and his sidekick sitting in awe of guest Harry did not make the interview honest, revelatory, insightful, humorous, engaging or intelligent. Guest and hosts came across as morons. I'm guessing, although I don't know, Shepard's interviews with other guests are not much different than this waste of time with Harry, which by the way, had to be refuted by more knowledgeable reporters and mental health experts for much of the week that followed since so much of the interview was a full of false accusations and lies.

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2021 10:25 PM

Dax doesn't claim to be a brainiac and the name of is podcast is poking fun at lack of informed expertise. DUH.

by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2021 10:33 PM

R26. The Dax Shepard podcast celebrates ignorance and stupidity...a sad commentary on the state of affairs today giving over the "airwaves" and Internet to the uninformed. Don't get me wrong, not every discussion must be scientific, highly intellectual or high brow. But being mildly informed about the structure of the British Royal Family and guest (Harry) is not difficult. Especially when it's a guest who previously appeared with Oprah and was allowed to lie (all proven now) along with his wife with no follow-up questions is nothing to celebrate or a way to get to the truth and understand the context of a situation.

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2021 11:01 PM

R27 you're correct but honey, nobody expects to learn anything from Harry and Meagan's ratfuck carnival sideshow. Or from Dax Shepard's podcast. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2021 7:46 AM

Dax has always bern ripped, ignoramus.

by Anonymousreply 29July 30, 2021 8:18 AM

He's always been rough trade. The kind of scum who'd give you every STI known to man.

by Anonymousreply 30July 30, 2021 8:22 AM

[quote]you're correct but honey, nobody expects to learn anything from Harry and Meagan's ratfuck carnival sideshow. Or from Dax Shepard's podcast

R28. Some of the idiots out there don't read, watch the news or know anything beyond Facebook, Instagram and Dax Shepard's podcast. So that is where they get their news, and they believe it even if it's a bunch of lies and bullshit. Unfortunately, that's where they "learn"--blindly following morons like Dax Shepard and Harry Markle.

by Anonymousreply 31July 30, 2021 8:23 AM

You're still correct but honey have you been asleep for 20 years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 30, 2021 8:25 AM

My favorite: Harry said the First Amendment allows you to scream fire in a crowded theater and Dax said nothing. Would not listen to another one of his shows on a bet.

by Anonymousreply 33July 30, 2021 8:28 AM

I find him so repulsive. He and Miles Teller should star in a film together that sinks both their 'career's' forever.

by Anonymousreply 34July 30, 2021 8:34 AM

I'm very much awake.

by Anonymousreply 35July 30, 2021 8:41 AM

^^honey

by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2021 8:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!