Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Miranda Richardson a lesbian?

63 years old.

Never married.

No kids.

Lives alone with her bird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2021 9:06 PM

She needs to stop coloring her hair.

It's getting very thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2021 12:23 PM

Fabulous actress

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2021 12:26 PM

What R2 said. Incredible actress with a wide range of roles. The definition of a character actress.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2021 12:27 PM

Another reason to avoid DL.

Remember when DataLounge used to be fun?

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2021 12:29 PM

But is she a lesbian?

You never hear any gossip about her.

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2021 12:29 PM

R4 I think you're lost babe.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2021 12:30 PM

Maybe you should go away and never come back, R4.

Datalounge has been speculating about celebrities' sexuality since DAY ONE.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2021 12:33 PM

Well, she never touched MY pussy!

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2021 2:31 PM

Maybe, or asexual. I don't know that she's ever been linked with ANYone.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2021 2:35 PM

She was so good in Enchanted April and in the BBC One series And Then There Were None in which, my children, she played a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2021 3:01 PM

Miranda is so low key with her personal life, that I don't think anyone has ever asked the question.

She isn't a fame whore or a social media whore, she doesn't get papped, and she's very private.

So she could very well be a lesbian, but lives her life away from the public.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2021 6:10 PM

If she's not a lesbian I hope she got to sample Sam Neill's cock.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2021 6:13 PM

She's amazing in Damage and pretty much everything else she has done.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2021 6:15 PM

I remember her as Ruth Ellis in "Dance With A Stranger". Rupert Everett also starred in the film.

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2021 6:21 PM

An unmarried 63 year old woman who has had a busy career traveling the world to work - hardly surprising she isn't married. Especially given her generation.

None of the reasons most women get married probably exist for her. She can support herself, she can have an exciting life without it being directed by a man, she can have relationships free of complete compromise. Believe it or not many beautiful women have a harder time getting men - especially what some may deem desirable men - because such men are intimidate by them. Hence why some beautiful men prefer basic women who feel lucky to be with that guy.

So unless there is more then I don't see a reason to think she's a lesbian.

Or she could be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2021 6:28 PM

I smell some PR spin going on in this thread.

Even if she IS a lesbian, so what?

She has nothing to hide, and nothing to be ashamed of.

At this point in her career, why should she even fucking care if people know she's a lesbian???

Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2021 6:33 PM

R16, it was just a question germane to this forum. No one is insisting she be gay or straight. Are you new here? Welcome!!

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2021 6:36 PM

When I used to live in London, I regularly went to an Indian restaurant near Miranda Richardson's home and saw her there frequently. The staff loved her, as she was always polite and friendly. She almost always dined alone. I was tempted to approach her, but it felt inappropriate as she was in her private life -not her professional one. Gay, straight, or asexual she is a lovely, talented person.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2021 6:39 PM

[quote] I regularly went to an Indian restaurant near Miranda Richardson's home and saw her there frequently. The staff loved her, as she was always polite and friendly. She almost always dined alone.

She's a person after my own heart.

I love that Miranda does this.

I think the paparazzi realize that she truly wants to be left alone, so they leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2021 6:41 PM

I'm a big fan. I'll do her if she needs some. Call me Miranda..

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2021 6:42 PM

As a bird person, I love her for having a trained falcon. Love her as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2021 6:45 PM

Her role as Queen Elizabeth in Black Adder made me laugh so hard, I peed my pants! (And I was a lot younger back then.)

by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2021 9:05 PM

Ish Miranda Richardshon a leshbian?

Ashking for a friend...

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2021 9:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!