Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

That gurl, Andie...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2021 11:42 AM

Its all about the hair, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2021 10:04 PM

I always get her mixed up with Elizabeth McGovern.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2021 10:06 PM

I understand why Andie and Helen are wearing it but after a certain age heavy makeup does one no favors. But as far as being pictures of health and vigor, they certainly are!

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2021 10:10 PM

She's always had great hair.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2021 10:11 PM

1986 Gap model, Andie MacDowell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2021 10:14 PM

Helen looks like a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2021 10:18 PM

Beautiful hair, but holy shit her skin looks terrible. If I come back to life as a woman, I hope I am dark. Iman is 65 and still looks good. I think that Naomi Campbell will also age well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2021 10:18 PM

This is one of those times when not going fully gray would look much better, and yes, younger on her. She shouldn't go as super dark she sported it back in her early years, but a gentle brunette would be right, with a wee bit of grey shot through around the temples perhaps. It would fit her face and style without looking like mutton dressed as lamb. Her natural hair looks almost like a wig.

Helen is losing her hair. Fucking hell. Yes, she needs to lighten up her makeup, around her eyes most certainly, but she better get a good hair treatment going because she is about 300 follicles away from looking like she has a bad case of mange. I can't live knowing this is happening to Helen. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2021 10:24 PM

How is Iris Berben a "Hollywood veteran"? She's a German TV actress!

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2021 10:28 PM

So there's a Cannes Film Festival this year! I can't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2021 10:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2021 10:40 PM

The caption at r11 reads "a trio of beauties". Not with that picture!

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Who the fuck is this lunatic who keeps posting threads with "gurl" in them?

Anyone who uses the term "gurl" is either 10 years old, 90 years old, or some kind of weird Russian bot who doesn't know any, you know, real homosexualists.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2021 10:48 PM

R7 you know iman is wearing a wig. White people please try to tell the difference between real and fake hair.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote]The caption at [R11] reads "a trio of beauties". Not with that picture!

Typical Daily Mail being cunty.

by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2021 10:52 PM

[quote]Who the fuck is this lunatic who keeps posting threads with "gurl" in them? Anyone who uses the term "gurl" is either 10 years old, 90 years old, or some kind of weird Russian bot who doesn't know any, you know, real homosexualists.

Tell you what...next time you see the word "gurl" in the title -[bold] STAY THE FUCK AWAY!![/bold]

Thanks, Cuntessa.

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2021 10:54 PM

The German actress is actually seven years older than andie and more youthful looking. I am referring to the brunette.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2021 11:00 PM

MacDowell is right on trend with the long, naturally grey hair. She's still a very striking woman, with a great head of hair, so it works. I agree that she really needs to rethink the makeup, which just looks... wrong. I like but don't love her dress. Good for her for covering her upper arms, which so few older women do on the runway.... but should. Everyone's arms sag after a certain age (including men).

The long grey hair trend has me anxious, though. Another DL poster suggested that SJP was going for that look (see the Hamptons thread)--which would be a disaster. She would resemble a dwarfish, shriveled Witchie-Poo troll doll with long grey hair.

MacDowell can pull this look off. Many women cannot.

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote] [R7] you know iman is wearing a wig. White people please try to tell the difference between real and fake hair.

The comment wasn’t about Iman’s wig. It was about her darker skin aging better than white skin. Iman wears and sells wigs. No one is confused about that. She would probably look even younger without the wig.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2021 11:03 PM

I adore Helen Mirren, but that messy topknot? That is NOT the way to style long, sparse grey hair. It's horrible.

Helen has "problem hair" but usually looks on point on the runway. And good for her for embracing that bright saffron yellow: I like the color on her. It doesn't work on many people.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2021 11:07 PM

r17

Yeah, Berben has always been famous for her youthful looks; in Germany, she's been seen as the benchmark for how good a woman can look at 50, 60, and now, 70.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2021 11:08 PM

Is Dame Helen still bleaching her asshole?

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2021 11:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2021 11:10 PM

Andie’s hair looks fab. And yes, the German actress looks better than both Mirren and Andie.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2021 11:19 PM

I wonder what's up with Helen? I've never seen her look so bad. I love the dress and that color on her; but the rest....Is she throwing in the towel?

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2021 11:29 PM

This white/gray trend is a no. Yes, hair dying is a pain in the ass, but it will take at least 10 years off. The woman on the left looks hella better and is older.

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2021 11:37 PM

Boy, I don't know how you noticed that, R23. She can't go around wearing gloves all the time.

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2021 11:38 PM

Helens feet are shoved in those shoes that look too small.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2021 11:39 PM

Why is Dame Helen Mirren hanging around a no-talent like Andie McDowell?

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2021 11:39 PM

Too much hair for a woman that age.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2021 11:41 PM

Some of these old women should wear socks or something.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2021 11:45 PM

Be best, Daily Mail!

[quote]Glam: The Oscar winning actress, 75, looked incredible in a yellow frock, which boasted [bold]shifton sleeves[/bold] and a flowing skirt, while being nipped at the waist

by Anonymousreply 32July 6, 2021 11:50 PM

Put a turban on Mirren and she could play Madame in the biopic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 6, 2021 11:51 PM

The gray hair looks great on Andie. I’m the same age and let my hair go gray. I get a lot of compliments but it’s not for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 34July 6, 2021 11:57 PM

Andie is no Marlo Thomas!

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2021 11:59 PM

This is the faggiest thread that ever fagged.

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] Too much hair for a woman that age.

You’re bald and obese. lol

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2021 12:01 AM

Told this before:

My Asheville friend was at the same salon she was. She went in the back to get her hair colored my friend's hairdresser told her. This was during the hair color commercials.

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2021 12:03 AM

Andie looks fine.

I don’t know why people get so vicious when a beautiful woman decides to get wrinkled and lets her hair go gray or white. They know they’re not fuckable anymore and have better things to do with their energy than pretend they are.

Some people (side-eyeing Madonna) could take the advice.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2021 12:07 AM

Helen looks almost as old as Celine Dion!

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2021 12:13 AM

Do you bitches want Andie and Helen to dye their hair, get plastic surgery, and cover every square inch of themselves so you don't have to be reminded of your own mortality?

We all either grow old or die young. Get used to the idea.

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2021 12:20 AM

[quote] Do you bitches want Andie and Helen...

No. I want you to learn the appropriate place and time to use the word "bitches."

by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2021 12:40 AM

Andie always looks great. Still not a fucking thought in her head, though.

by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2021 12:44 AM

The fucking Frauen kill yet another thread.

To answer r13, anyone using that dumbfuck "gurl" moniker is usually a young (even worse, older) Frau trying to fit in with "her gays" (tee-hee!). F&F, block, and then shoot the dumb cunts into space.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2021 3:26 AM

Annie’s gown is too mother-of-the-bride.

Mirren looks kind of a mess, but I like it.

The other lady has ugly writing on her dress.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2021 6:37 AM

R11, has that photo been doctored to make them look worse? If not, holy hell.......

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2021 6:48 AM

Iman would NOT look better without a wig, she would look bald. Black women only age better when they have someone else's hair glued to their heads.

by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2021 7:39 AM

Iman's book job looks like a car crash these days.

by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2021 7:48 AM

R47 white women look better from behind when they have fake silicone implanted into their butt imitating black women. Black women wear fake hair and white women get fake ass.

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2021 10:36 AM

Andie's wild hair is cool. I like it. Her overly botoxed forehead, however, is scary.

I love Helen Mirren, but in these photos she reminds me of this infamous Donna Karan video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2021 11:02 AM

They should have had me dub her on ALL of her pictures, not just Greystoke.

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2021 11:40 AM

It's the witch from next door!

by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2021 11:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!