Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liz Hurleys Fury as son stands to gain nothing from his grandfathers and late father Steve Bings massive family fortune

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 8, 2021 2:25 AM

Christ. Imagine fucking that guy for free

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2021 11:49 PM

r1 Harsh!! Wasn't he a bit of a looker in his younger days when he met Hurley?

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2021 11:55 PM

He always looked like an awkward albino with bad hair

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2021 12:04 AM

If I'm reading the article correctly, the trust in question was set up by the grandfather for his grandchildren, so Steve Bing's wishes are irrelevant. If the grandfather doesn't want to acknowledge the illegitimate grandchildren--and it seems clear he doesn't since he filed the suit--he shouldn't have to. It's his money.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2021 12:05 AM

"In March 2019, Steve’s father, the billionaire Dr Peter Bing, went to court to cut Damian and Kira out of the ‘grandchildren trusts’ he had set up nearly 40 years earlier, on the basis they were both born out of wedlock.

It led Liz and Lisa to join forces to contest his application and, in July 2019, a judge ruled that both Damian and Kira were entitled to a slice of the family fortune. But their victory was short-lived.

Dr Bing, now 90, appealed that decision and last October, four months after his son’s death, a judge ruled that he could distribute the trust as he saw fit."

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2021 12:10 AM

Daily Mail's injection of faux drama in every celebrity story makes me wary, but if Liz is really concerned about her kid's financial security, she can encourage him to find a solid career and support himself rather than wait for an inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2021 12:22 AM

r1 = Melania

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2021 12:24 AM

That alta cocker cannot take that fortune with him. Why not give a portion to his grandchildren? Illegitimate or not, they are his kin.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2021 12:28 AM

Liz and her kid always have a creepy incest vibe. Yuck. Guess taking photos of mom in a bikini will not be a long term career now?

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2021 12:46 AM

r4 Oh I agree! I am not pushing a line of Hurleys son needing sympathy.It might be mean ,it might not but I dont think the law has any role in forcing people to leave large chunks of money to people in their will if they dont want to.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2021 12:46 AM

Haha Heroin Hurley finally getting a minor comeuppance. She tricked the idiotic Bing out of his sperm; had the boy to ensure a permanent payday; tried to turn boy into non binary/trans model; demanded a share of the Trust alas…

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2021 12:55 AM

Damian better hook himself a Saudi billionaire while hes still young and beautiful . Ive always been of the mind that no one owes anyone a damn thing when it comes to money . Especially in a will. If you get lucky and inherit,great! But dont sit around counting on it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2021 1:04 AM

She’s the fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote] That alta cocker cannot take that fortune with him. Why not give a portion to his grandchildren? Illegitimate or not, they are his kin.

Because the [italic]alte kaker[/italic] (note correct spelling) gets to give his money to whom he likes, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2021 1:35 AM

I thought that spellcheck had messed up "alpha codger".

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2021 1:38 AM

What's wrong with liz's money? Is showbiz money not good enough for her son?

He's a privileged young man, he has access to whatever he wants. He's also well connected, he can't start a business or make things happen for himself?

He can make his own fortune, can't he?

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2021 1:58 AM

Shoulda put a ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2021 2:01 AM

[italic]A Gold Digger Has Been Thwarted. . .[/italic]

That would be a good title for a trashy novel or an unauthorized Liz Hurley biography.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2021 2:04 AM

I can honestly attest that children can survive without $250 million. Strange but true.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2021 2:06 AM

Is Damien a boy, a girl or a they? The way he hangs on his mother is really gross to watch. Maybe a billionaire will want both of them?

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2021 2:22 AM

Liz Hurley is worth $50 million, the kid will be just fine

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2021 2:28 AM

Where hell did Hurley get $50 million from? She never made that kind of money.

Where did she get that from? I don't believe that, she never had the type of career that would generate that kind of money for her.

That's bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2021 2:58 AM

The grandfather sounds like a dick--illegitimate grandchildren are still grandchildren--but he does have a right to do as he pleases with his money. Damian needs to quit pouting on Instagram and get a real job.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2021 3:09 AM

^ Then find out how much she has and report back... We'll wait

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2021 3:09 AM

They aren't people he had any relationship with.

Steve could have set up trusts but donated and otherwise ran through his money, then offed himself.

Damian would do well to get away from his mother. Maybe she can find a rich man to keep her.

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2021 3:29 AM

Two things can be true at once: it's his money and he sounds like an asshole, with daughter Mary not far behind.

An underlying message in all this: fairness doesn't matter if you don't want it to. Yes, it's his money - to be as Mr. Potter as he likes. But it surely seems if one grandchild is eligible then all grandchildren should be eligible. Surely no one is arguing the concept of the legitimacy of children in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2021 12:55 PM

I wonder if Hurley has some sort of deal with daily mail. The article I read the other day was so over the top histrionic in the Hurleys favor. You'd think that Elizabeth Hurley was a struggling diner waitress and her son was an eight year old battling leukemia. Bings father is petty but both of them will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote] Liz and her kid always have a creepy incest vibe. Yuck. Guess taking photos of mom in a bikini will not be a long term career now?

I agree, it's creepy and they remind me of Stephanie Seymour and her son Peter.

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2021 1:36 PM

[quote]I wonder if Hurley has some sort of deal with daily mail.

Presumably her publicist does. Somebody is being sold out and suffering for Liz Hurley's Daily Mail coverage.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2021 1:43 PM

Doesn't she have money of her own? I'd be embarrassed if my mom put me in the news this way.

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2021 1:44 PM

Excuse me? Jenners. Kardashians. Trumps. ^ This is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2021 1:49 PM

Is OP's post proof that Datalounge has given up on the apostrophe for good?

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2021 2:22 PM

How does this attention whore make a living? She seems to do nothing except pose in bikinis.

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2021 2:25 PM

Bottom line, it’s unfair to Damian.

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2021 2:26 PM

Liz and her mongoloid son are greedy. She has enough wealth on her own.

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2021 2:36 PM

Yes. Greedy like wanting a billion divided in half rather than by four.

Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2021 2:56 PM

Easy cum- easy go.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2021 3:01 PM

It’s the grandfather’s trusts that he’d set up for his recognized e.g. legitimate grandchildren. In his way of thinking, it’s to deter his late son’s whores from ever getting their money-grubbing hands on his money. He’s smart enough to know that any money from the sizable trust, if given to the illegitimate grandchildren, would essentially wind up in their greedy mothers’ bank account as well. These clauses in such trusts are to prevent rich idiots from being targeted for their family money. Liz and the other whore who was married to an elderly mogul who has since died, they only date/ fuck extremely rich men in hopes of having a kid and being set for life.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2021 3:15 PM

You are a dark sexist, R38. You sure you're on the right board? And I mean right as in correct, not narrow minded woman demeaning bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2021 3:17 PM

The Bing grandfather/matriarch has been adamant for decades--way before Damian was born--that only legitimate grandchildren would inherit. I think he knew--in fact, no doubt he knew--what a fuck-up Steve was. Liz was never the slightest bit attracted to Steve Bing, besides the $$$ she thought she might get. And I'm sure she did get child support...and then Steve jumped off the balcony over quarantine. Damian never even knew his father nor his grandfather. So why should he magically get millions?

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2021 3:43 PM

Hurley only got pregnant to get money out of Bing. Understandably, he was pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Get off your high horse R39, this isn’t Jezebel do why don’t you go back and scream sexism all you want. DLers recognize greedy whores for what they are.

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Lisa Bonder is the other joint plaintiff with Liz Hurley. She was fucking Bing on the side and conceived her daughter with him. Then she tried to pass the girls as her elderly husband’s daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2021 3:49 PM

You don’t want the spawn of a one-night stand showing up to make a claim, but you’d think he’d make an allowance for an acknowledged child who grew up as a family member. Harsh.

by Anonymousreply 44July 4, 2021 3:56 PM

Oh well, at least he’s owed a acting/modeling career, so he won’t be broke.

- Lourdes Leon, Amber le Bon, Rafferty Law, Apple Martini, Mickey and Elliot Sumner, Brooklyn Beckham…

by Anonymousreply 45July 4, 2021 4:02 PM

Just read that the father only met him shortly before committing suicide, so never mind.

by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2021 4:15 PM

That Bing guy was fuggo. The kid looks like his mother but I find them creepy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote] Is Damien a boy, a girl or a they?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2021 4:33 PM

My quote would be: "My 'inheritance' is that you're six feet under. And I'm going to have a long, happy life. And you're not. Because you're dead."

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2021 4:37 PM

The likes of you is what puts most of us on high horses, R42. I'll go back to Jezebel if you back to basic humanity or even just a good shrink.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2021 4:38 PM

Miss Damian scares me

by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2021 4:49 PM

These children of privilege are very advantaged. They can do pretty much whatever they want. Look at kylie jenner who has made a fortune trading on her image and owns nearly $100 million in real estate and flies privately were she goes and her make up company that funds her entire life.

They can make things happen through their connections if they try. Rich kids really don't need an inheritance, maybe just seed money and a really good management team of experts around them to get things going for them. Most people would die to be in their position and to have the options a lot of these rich kids have.

It's just up to them to take advantage of their position in life. They have no reason not to succeed in other than pure laziness given the world of opportunities they were born into.

Fuck them if they don't take advantage of that.

by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2021 4:58 PM

I think the grandfather is disgusted by Liz and her constant bikini shots and lack of decorum (he’s old school) so he’s sticking it to her via the Damian.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2021 5:01 PM

Steve Bing sired the boy and then had nothing to do with him before checking out early by jumping off a building If he cared for his son he would have made Damian part of his life and left him some of his own money. Why is it Peter Bing's job to make up for his son's deficiencies as a father?

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2021 5:03 PM

It s a good thing Bing didn't reside in Spain where he would have been obliged to leave 1/3 of his estate to his children. That's a well-functioning Social Democracy for you.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2021 5:15 PM

R54 Because it’s the right thing to do. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2021 7:17 PM

Who is the HBIC? Hurley? Hayek? Zeta Jones? Barkin?

by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations.

The old man doesn’t owe that kid anything. He doesn’t owe any of his descendants anything.

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2021 7:40 PM

"The right thing" would be to set up the boy with a trust fund of a million pounds or so which would pay for an excellent education and also give him a nice start in life. He's not owed more than that. Nobody is owed more than that.

Though when it comes down to it, his parents should have been capable of doing that. No need for Grandpa to get involved if he doesn't wish to.

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2021 10:42 PM

The grandfather has stated his boundaries. His suspicion that his son would be easily victimised by the kind of adventuress inevitably attracted to wealthy men was obviously spot on. And it is his bloody money, he is the one person who can decide what 'the right thing' is.

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2021 11:02 PM

I hope he leaves everything to his dog.

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote] which would pay for an excellent education

The problem with that is most of these celebrity kids don't want an education. They want to be "influencers" or maybe a model or actor if the famous parent can arrange something easy.

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2021 11:19 PM

Willow and Jaden Smith are perfect examples of what no education and too much money breeds.

by Anonymousreply 63July 4, 2021 11:21 PM

For reasons well known to the bastard!

by Anonymousreply 64July 4, 2021 11:25 PM

I think wills should be akin to child support. If you begat offspring, they are entitled to a portion of your estate.

by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2021 11:54 PM

Child support isn't a lifetime contract. You can draw the line when it becomes adult support and you decide they are entitled to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2021 11:59 PM

The entitled cunts in this thread remind me of a woman I know. When we were teenagers, she’d sit and tell me all the relatives who were going to leave her everything because she was the only child of a woman who had childless siblings. Jewelry, real estate, stocks. I was in no such position.

35 years later, and thanks to second marriages and various other vagaries, she’s been disappointed and had to fight tooth and nail for one inheritance - and I’ve received unbelievable fortune.

You just never know.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2021 12:10 AM

His grandfather isnt obligated to leave him money and can do whatever the fuck he wants with his money. He has no relationship with the kid. The useless father should have set up a trust for him, but then he has no relationship with that creature either. Well too bad. Nobody is owedmillions of dollars for simply existing.

by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2021 12:15 AM

Now Damien can find learn what it's like to earn your keep being a whore! I'm sure he can get some tips and tricks from his whore mother!

by Anonymousreply 69July 5, 2021 12:17 AM

Your dad can leave it all to your new step-family. Ask my granny and a couple of my friends.

by Anonymousreply 70July 5, 2021 12:18 AM

The article says that Steve Bing already inherited 460 million from his father when he turned 18 years old. Where did this money go that he should be relying on the grandfather to provide for his spawn that grandpa has no relationship with?

by Anonymousreply 71July 5, 2021 12:25 AM

Really rich people's problems

by Anonymousreply 72July 5, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote]Willow and Jaden Smith are perfect examples of what no education and too much money breeds.

People keep throwing Jaden Smith name around as a do nothing ne'er do well and odd personality aside he does something with his money. He's provided water filtration system and boxed water to Flint, Michigan, he has a pop-up truck to feed homeless and he and his mother donate personal care items to the homeless. I

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2021 12:27 AM

What about Chandler?

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2021 12:32 AM

This would not be legal in some countries, where direct blood descendants can NOT be completely cut out. Children and grandchildren. He should throw a couple million at the bastard kids.

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2021 12:36 AM

So Elizabeth Hurley produced the Austin Powers movies. Also it was her mother that took the shots of her in a bikini, not her son. But why let those pesky facts get in the way of misogyny and jealousy, right?

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2021 12:45 AM

[quote] But why let those pesky facts get in the way of misogyny and jealousy, right?

I wish you had a point.

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2021 12:51 AM

Does Damian DO anything besides hang out with his mother? I can't say for certain, but maybe grandpa's heart would've thawed if Damian had any initiative or drive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 5, 2021 1:16 AM

[quote] Surely no one is arguing the concept of the legitimacy of children in this day and age.

One person is, and since it’s his money, his vote is the one that counts.

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2021 1:25 AM

Legitimacy aside, Damian had no relationship with his father or the Bing family. Plenty of "illegitimate" children have relationships with both parents, regardless if they were conceived via a fling.

by Anonymousreply 80July 5, 2021 1:29 AM

If you want your kid in the will, it helps to have the kid MEET the benefactors

by Anonymousreply 81July 5, 2021 1:41 AM

That kid was Liz Hurly's "meal ticket"! Typical move for out-of-work actresses in Hollywood! Too bad she dropped the ball on the long-run grift! Oh well, she can always hit up Old Gay Hugh! Oh wait. He's done having kids with "beards"!

by Anonymousreply 82July 5, 2021 2:48 AM

This is why you make them marry you, even if you’re 6 months pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 83July 5, 2021 4:20 AM

Good. I hope that spoiled nasty ass peckerwood dies in a gutter with a needle in his arm.

by Anonymousreply 84July 5, 2021 4:24 AM

How in the fuck did he spend 600 fucking million dollars?

by Anonymousreply 85July 5, 2021 4:28 AM

[quote] How in the fuck did he spend 600 fucking million dollars?

wise words I heard once: there’s no level of income you can’t outspend.

I admit, hearing Bing jumped made me feel better about my own life in my shitty apartment. I wonder what was missing in his life. Having something to do with his kid might’ve helped.

by Anonymousreply 86July 5, 2021 4:44 AM

R86, true! I'm reading the linked article right now.

Apparently, he spent it by completely paying for the production of shitty movies $60 million per pop. A bit of a lost soul. It's strange his father Dr Peter moved the family to LA when he obviously hated ostentation and movie people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2021 4:49 AM

Town&Country's article on Steve Bing mentions that he didn't have a good relationship with his father and viewed actors he was friends with as father figures to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2021 4:52 AM

Team Dr Peter on this one. He wanted Steve to be married--must have realized he was a mess on his own and thought having a wife would straighten him out and make him live like an adult instead of blowing a fortune on drugs, hookers, and shitty movies.

by Anonymousreply 89July 5, 2021 5:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 5, 2021 5:57 AM

[quote]She tricked the idiotic Bing out of his sperm

The stupidity on here is astounding. I recently saw someone go off in what I thought was a way over-the-top rant about Dataloungers being dumb, but I'm starting to actually agree with it.

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2021 6:07 AM

[quote]The useless father should have set up a trust for him

His dad told him he was helping him out by setting up funds for the grandkids, but he apparently included a clause that indicated it wasn't for kids born out of wedlock. It's questionable whether Steve knew that or not. He appears to have told his girlfriends and kids that they were part of the family fortune, and it doesn't seem like he was knowingly lying.

by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2021 6:14 AM

This is hilarious.

The ne'er do wells thought they had it made in the shade. Neither of these Steve Bing baby mommas spent any real time in relationships with him. They were looking for a meal ticket and they did get support from Bing while he was alive.

Poor Liz Hurley I guess she'll have to whore herself out to someone else. Is Jennifer Pritzker available yet. 😊

OMG an emoji just popped up - how the hell did I do that? I feel like a baby who's just discovered his toes.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2021 6:21 AM

Damien is so girly he is going to have to pay for his own transition now...He clearly wants to be a girl...VIDEO is of Damien Feminizing the Gay Community. He deserves nothing for what he contributes to the LGBT...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2021 6:47 AM

Jeez, that Daily Fail article reminded me of the other gold-digging whore Lisa Kerkorian who tampered with her daughter's DNA sample to ensure a match with the Kerkorian guy's even though the kid was Bing's.

by Anonymousreply 95July 5, 2021 7:00 AM

I would bet good money that there are other little Bings out there. Probably from some cocktail waitresses or flight attendants. Daddy Bing was smart to include that clause.

by Anonymousreply 96July 5, 2021 7:04 AM

[quote]Because the alte kaker (note correct spelling)

R14 Uh, no. The correct spelling is: אלטע קאקער . Yours is an arbitrary transliteration.

by Anonymousreply 97July 5, 2021 7:06 AM

Maybe Liz Hurley was such a hideous person that Bing didn't want her to ever get a dime of his money?. She dragged him thru court and gave unflattering interviews every chance she got. HE got the last laugh...Fem Damien should blame Mommy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 5, 2021 7:18 AM

Any gossip on Fem Damien......anybody??

by Anonymousreply 99July 5, 2021 7:43 AM

R98, I have a friend who worked on a movie with Liz and she was the biggest, fucking cunt EVER. Everyone who worked on the film HATED her. She wasn't nice to anyone. She was late, lazy, unprepared and a giant bitch because she thought she was a super talented actress who was forced to slum it by doing direct to video. She was outwardly hateful to everyone and argued about everything

I had seen an article from someone who worked with her on a direct to video movie and they said the same thing but the crew were all trying to do a good job and liz said, "this isn't the first shitty movie I've done and it won't be the last"

She didn't work for a long time after that. And it was because of her shitty attitude

by Anonymousreply 100July 5, 2021 8:03 AM

The children are still blood related and so you shouldn't really take it out on them because of their mothers. Maybe put any inheritance in trust until they reached 21/30 or something, rather than cut them out completely.

by Anonymousreply 101July 5, 2021 8:11 AM

R99 = Liz Hurley feminized her son from an early age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 5, 2021 8:13 AM

Why blame the alte kaker?*

Steve could have set aside $60 million (of the $600 million he inherited) for his kids, but he preferred to give it to Sylvester Stallone.

He could have set aside the $100 million (of 600 million) for his kids, but he gave that to Robert Zemeckis for a cartoon that flopped.

He never saw Bill Clinton without giving him millions.

Let the alte kaker do what he wants with his own money--the way Steve did what he wanted with his inherited money.

*I love saying it. Thanks for introducing me to my new favorite phrase.

by Anonymousreply 103July 5, 2021 9:19 AM

The thing that surprises me is that this Steve Bing idiot wasted $600 million to the point that, when he died, he only had $300K left... How do you throw that away so recklessly? Yes, he dreamed of being a film producer and had very few real successes, but he should have gotten a team of advisers to let him know which projects were commercially viable, and which weren't. As it stands, he was an idiot who let his "friends" talk him into financing their awful films and bankroll their party lifestyle, until he was bled dry.

The old adage 'a fool and his money are soon parted', comes to mind.

As for talentless Liz Whoreley and that sociopath Lisa Bonder, they should get plenty of money - R1 and R3 are right: sleeping with a useless cretin who looks like an old hen-faced lesbian, requires real dedication to gold-digging. Let them get a generous payoff for their suffering!

by Anonymousreply 104July 5, 2021 9:47 AM

Thanks r87. I often feel that inherited fortunes do make st very little good (or so I tell myself!)

by Anonymousreply 105July 5, 2021 9:56 AM

The kid needs to sue the estate. I bet the court would lay some cash on him.

by Anonymousreply 106July 5, 2021 9:57 AM

I inherited my house from a friend who passed away. Which isn't much but it's more than Drag Wannabe Damien got..Damien needs a new nose too because that one is tragic. .LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 5, 2021 10:25 AM

The AK is a bloomin tightwad regardless of what everyone seems to think of Damian and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 108July 5, 2021 10:41 AM

Why didn't Damian have more to do with his father?

Was Hurley such a bitch to cut ties with the family?

by Anonymousreply 109July 5, 2021 10:44 AM

R109 the dad denied he was the father . Basically Steve Bings was a giant asshole who refused to take responsibility for his kid .

by Anonymousreply 110July 5, 2021 10:50 AM

Why can’t this kid find a job? He’s young. Why is Liz exposing her son to this public humiliation?

by Anonymousreply 111July 5, 2021 11:00 AM

Christ it’s inhuman how ugly that kid is.

by Anonymousreply 112July 5, 2021 11:17 AM

R8 "Alta cocker"

Oy, Dear!

by Anonymousreply 113July 5, 2021 11:19 AM

[quote] It led Liz and Lisa to join forces to contest his application

Two sideline hoes coming together for the greater good

by Anonymousreply 114July 5, 2021 11:25 AM

There are a lot of ways to look at this. And everybody posting here has covered them.

r103 nails it, although it would be a decent, good thing (note I didn't say morally required or it should be legally required ) if Grampa loosened the purse strings for the two grandchidren who are, in fact, his biological grandchildren.

If Steve Bing didn't see his way to providing for his offspring why should anybody else? That's a hard, cold question, but still.

And, I don't have a problem with so-called " Gold-Diggers". I jump on the moral high-horse about, say, Trumpers.

But those two, Hurley and Kerkorian, rolled the dice with the wrong Gold-Holder. And the risk didn't pay-off.

by Anonymousreply 115July 5, 2021 11:36 AM

Wasn’t it Candy Spelling who told Mr. Bing to go ahead and jump?

by Anonymousreply 116July 5, 2021 12:15 PM

Damian is the Tori Spelling in this story.

by Anonymousreply 117July 5, 2021 12:25 PM

It’s not that he’s trying to be feminine so much as he’s trying to be his mother that seems creepy to me.

by Anonymousreply 118July 5, 2021 12:58 PM

It disgusts me when people feel entitled to a dead person's money. Even though I feel all the granchildren should receive equitable distributions, they aren't owed a goddamn thing.

by Anonymousreply 119July 5, 2021 1:14 PM

Damien seems like a bigger weirdo than Jaden Smith.

by Anonymousreply 120July 5, 2021 1:25 PM

R119 you just know that kid's never been told 'no' his entire life.

Too bad so sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 121July 5, 2021 1:26 PM

[quote] It disgusts me when people feel entitled to a dead person's money. Even though I feel all the granchildren should receive equitable distributions, they aren't owed a goddamn thing.

Alte kaker is NOT dead! He's ancient--and still taking names.

by Anonymousreply 122July 5, 2021 2:03 PM

Can boys go yachting? Damian is a pretty boy and he's the right age to make bank.

by Anonymousreply 123July 5, 2021 2:47 PM

I'm surprised that a court didn't order child support payments from the dad.

by Anonymousreply 124July 5, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote]Damian is a pretty boy.

R123's fucking HIIIIIIIIGH.

by Anonymousreply 125July 5, 2021 4:03 PM

I'm waiting for the shots of him in her bikinis licking lolly pops.

by Anonymousreply 126July 5, 2021 4:13 PM

The grandfather is smart. He foresaw scenarios that did come about.

by Anonymousreply 127July 5, 2021 4:23 PM

The son is gorgeous. He is unusally beautiful...even if he was a woman. He could bank on his looks now. Modeling comes to mind...though men don't make as much as women. That is one career where women make more.

by Anonymousreply 128July 5, 2021 4:30 PM

R128's fucking HIIIIIIIIGH.

by Anonymousreply 129July 5, 2021 5:16 PM

[quote]The thing that surprises me is that this Steve Bing idiot wasted $600 million to the point that, when he died, he only had $300K left... How do you throw that away so recklessly? Yes, he dreamed of being a film producer and had very few real successes, but he should have gotten a team of advisers to let him know which projects were commercially viable, and which weren't. As it stands, he was an idiot who let his "friends" talk him into financing their awful films and bankroll their party lifestyle, until he was bled dry.

Bing was probably a easy gullible target in the entertainment industry for the "friends" who needed cash for their awful film projects. I agree, Bing should have had financial advisors work with him on deciding on what to invest or what not to invest in. Bing signed The Giving Pledge and from the article I've read it seemed like he was giving huge donations too frequently while pissing away money on crappy film projects. Everything added up quickly. The link below is to a site that list profiles of over 200 people who have signed The GIving Pledge, most of them are billionaires who are or were in the right place to give away half of their wealth to various causes. . My take is Bing thought he was in the right financial place to give away millions and may have been expecting some kind of huge payout from investments on film projects to happen at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Peter had tried to get Steve to take decent financial advice from advisors and maybe he told him to stop fucking gold diggers like Hurley and Bonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 5, 2021 5:20 PM

I’ll never understand how anyone can reject a child or grandchild, unless they’ve done something truly heinous. The kid had no father, give him SOMEthing.

by Anonymousreply 131July 5, 2021 7:28 PM

Elizabeth had child support payments and the kids education was paid for. He DID get something, he just chooses not to use it. Even if the grandfather was close to Damian it doesn't mean he would stand to inherit anything, grandparents can exclude grandchildren from wills for any number of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 132July 5, 2021 7:31 PM

For those on Team Hurley, there’s this: (And this was just a quick search)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 5, 2021 7:46 PM

Imagine expecting a big pay out just for sex. If Liz had half a brain, she would've forced a relationship with the Bing family. Why should they give money to a stranger, even if they share blood?

Steve sounds like a fucking idiot too. You'd think after the first one or two investment bombs, you'd start being more careful. Fund someone with a proven track record. Between the two of them, Damian must be brain dead.

Money is wasted on the rich.

by Anonymousreply 134July 5, 2021 8:08 PM

[quote] Imagine expecting a big pay out just for sex. If Liz had half a brain, she would've forced a relationship with the Bing family. Why should they give money to a stranger, even if they share blood?

It's hard to tell if the Bing family would have been welcoming to Liz and her son. if she tried to force a relationship. In articles I've read it seems Steve didn't have a good relationship with dad Peter and it's pretty clear Peter doesn't want to leave a dime to Damien and Lisa Bonder's daughter KIra. Peter may have been content with women like Liz and Lisa not forcing him to know his grandkids. The fact that Liz rejected the 1.8 million child support offer from Steve may have also pissed off Peter when it came to the grandchildren trusts. Also, Lisa Bonder had legal battles with Kirk Kerkorian and he ended up agree to pay child support even though he wasn't Kira's father. Kira also received 8.5 million from the Kerkorian estate after Kirk died.

by Anonymousreply 135July 5, 2021 8:32 PM

This is a trust. It is not an inheritance. The grandfather set up the trust and funded it. He can dictate the terms of the trust and its distribution.

This kid has had zero relationship with his grandfather. Why should he get anything. It's not like he is on the streets. He has a mother who has made money and a father who DID support him. These 2 are just selfish and greedy. I wouldn't want my money going to them either.

If he wants he can set up some trust for them to get money when they turn 65 so they can have a retirement.

by Anonymousreply 136July 5, 2021 8:35 PM

Lisa Bonder sounds like a real piece of work, faking DNA tests and all that. Kira might be a perfectly lovely girl, but WHAT THE FUCK

by Anonymousreply 137July 5, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote] Steve could have set aside $60 million (of the $600 million he inherited) for his kids, but he preferred to give it to Sylvester Stallone. He could have set aside the $100 million (of 600 million) for his kids, but he gave that to Robert Zemeckis for a cartoon that flopped.

Stop being a fool

R135 posted, Liz was offered a $1.8 million lump sump payment and $150,000 a year child support, but he wanted to put it in a trust (that she couldn't access) and turned it down. That's all on her. That was $4.5 MILLION

After that nonsense, gold digging Liz can't expect anything from the grandfather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 5, 2021 9:10 PM

She's not known for her brains

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2021 9:16 PM

Consider the possibility that Peter Bing does love his grandchildren: His legitimate grandchildren with whom he presumably has a real relationship. He's now taking steps to protect their inheritance from the countless by-blows sired by his idiot son who was too fucking lazy to use a condom.

NOT to do this is to open the door to years of litigation by random grandkids crawling out of the woodwork demanding DNA tests. Besides the 2 we know about, there might be 5 more, or 10, or 20: Who knows how many sluts Steve fucked? With every division, the inheritance of the grandchildren Peter Bing loves would get smaller.

If Steve Bing was so worried about his children, he should have set up trusts for them out of the massive fortune he inherited when he was a teenager. Oh, and maybe talked to them once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2021 9:55 PM

R140 correct. It's not just about that the other grandkids are legitimate, it's that they're part of his family. Why should he give money to kids he has never met?

by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2021 10:00 PM

Bing donated as much as $𝟐𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, and Fleiss said that he coaxed friends to follow suit. “He’d raise $100 million in less than an hour, calling people and telling them that he just put in 10 million and they should do the same,” she said. ABC News reported that Bing loaded $50 million into a failed campaign for Proposition 87, a 2006 California ballot initiative which sought to tax oil production.

As a present to Bill Clinton, Bing is said to have purchased a sculpture by Bob Dylan, made from tractor parts; another piece in the series went for nearly $85,000. That pales next to the $200,000 tab Bing footed to fly Clinton to North Korea on his Boeing 737 in 2009, to facilitate the liberation of American journalists being held there.

Fleiss told The Post that Bing spent a minimum of $10,000 per prostitute session, and would hand out $250,000 to women with business ideas. He put money toward drag queens’ sex-change operations and spent millions on a home for his spiritual advisor, Fleiss said.

----------

Thanks sucker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2021 10:04 PM

Hard to believe a cash burning idiot like Steve only had 2 kids. Hell, I would've taken $250,000 to get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2021 10:07 PM

Steve Bing dropped out during his junior year at Stanford after inheriting 600 million from his grandfather, real estate tycoon Leo Bing. He headed for Hollywood and spent the next 37years doing just exactly what he wanted with his money. He didn't appear to think about anyone else, including his acknowledged children. Then, at the end of his life, he tried to force his father to use HIS fortune to make up for Steve's lack of care and planning.

I don't blame Peter Bing one bit for leaving everything to his daughter's children. Steve was given the kind of advantages most people can't even dream about and wasted them all. What a terrible disappointment he must have been to his parents, and what a terrible blow to them that he capped everything by jumping off a building.

Also, consider the fact that lazy, famewhoring Damian Hurley ISN'T the kind of grandson any man of Peter Bing's generation would want to acknowledge. If Damian were a clean-cut kid in medical school or something, his grandfather might be more interested in helping him. As it is, Bing probably thinks anything he gives the boy will be spent on coke and luxury vacays and more plastic surgery for Damian and his trashy mother.

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2021 10:11 PM

R144 I have no idea what his daughters kids are like, but it just seems like Damian hangs out with his mother and...that's it.

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2021 10:17 PM

Did Steve's sister Mary also inherit 600 mil?

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2021 10:22 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Damian ends up like Harry Brant.

by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2021 10:23 PM

IDK how much Mary got, but it must have been a lot. I found this factoid online:

[quote]One note on Mary Bing: she has $86 million parked in a Private Foundation registered in Reno, Nevada. It’s called Cordelia Corp., which suggests she thought of herself as Cordelia, the “favorite daughter” from Shakespeare’s “King Lear.” The foundation gives away around $2 million a year, mostly to Yale University.

That's some prime bitchery right there, Mary. "Cordelia" indeed.

by Anonymousreply 148July 5, 2021 10:25 PM

R148 it doesn't sound like she had much competition in the offspring department.

by Anonymousreply 149July 5, 2021 10:27 PM

Looking at these details from an article published last year, it seems like Peter Bing did not disinherit Kira and Damian because they were illegitimate. He disinherited them because he has no relationship with them:

[quote]Peter had set up a trust in 1980 so he could leave his "future grandchildren" the family fortune but in March last year tried to redefine the meaning of grandchildren in the documents. The new documents claimed Peter's grandchildren "raised by my children as part of their families" if they were to receive any of the cash. He also tried to ban "any person born out of wedlock unless that person had lived for a substantial period of time as a regular member of the household", which would include Damian and Kira, from inheriting.

If Steven had cultivated relationships with his children and they'd spent a lot of time with him, they wouldn't have been cut off from inheriting. Besides wasting his own fortune, he kept Kira and Damian from having part of their grandfather's.

by Anonymousreply 150July 5, 2021 10:30 PM

Here's the article quoted above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 5, 2021 10:31 PM

R150 nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. Damian and Kira are strangers who happen to be related. Why does he owe them anything?

by Anonymousreply 152July 5, 2021 10:34 PM

R101, they aren't entitled to anything. Both mothers are wealthy. He should learn to develop the talents he has and do something legitimate. Even if it is modeling, those people have to show up and be prepared. Let him learn to make his own money.

by Anonymousreply 153July 5, 2021 10:45 PM

There are a lot of different angles to this.

I remember Steve was out right nasty about the conception of Damien which is on him even if he was tricked into becoming a father, which his sister claimed since it's not the kid's fault.

He was against his father changing the wording of the trusts if the above article is correct but apparently didn't want to spend any of his own inherited money in setting up things for his own kids and expected his father to take care of it and never met his son.

No one is entitled to $200 million or whatever the amount would be. Maybe a "gesture" of $2 million would be a good thing to do. Generous enough to be a show of good will to your grandchildren by DNA but keeping the bulk for the ones you regard as family. It's so enough seed money to start a business, get an education or invest without knowing that someone you've never met is blowing your money on Mummy and Me surgery for the rest of their lives.

There's one thing to be said for the other Bings. Peter was a public health doctor, his wife a nurse and their daughter a social worker. I doubt they have much time for the Hurley's idea of hard work.

by Anonymousreply 154July 5, 2021 11:02 PM

Bada Bing...

by Anonymousreply 155July 5, 2021 11:08 PM

Steve Bing spent all his inheritance. The money Hurley wants belongs to the grandfather. Why should he give any to her and Damien if doesn't want to? The kid's last name is Hurley, not even Bing.

by Anonymousreply 156July 5, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote] Lisa Bonder sounds like a real piece of work, faking DNA tests and all that. Kira might be a perfectly lovely girl, but WHAT THE FUCK

I agree on Bonder, she sounds awful. Kira has a bachelor's degree in public affairs from USC, hopefully she'll use her education and make a career. Also, maybe she didn't blow thorugh the money she inherited from Kerkorian.

by Anonymousreply 157July 5, 2021 11:14 PM

Damien would do well on onlyfans. He better hurry up though - I'm afraid like a lot of pretty, androgynous boys he'll end up looking rather peculiar once the bloom of youth has faded.

by Anonymousreply 158July 6, 2021 12:17 AM

Also, the money that Hurley and the other one want is 1 billion dollars.

The AK is worth 2 billion. Before the grandchildren were born, he put the trust in place to split the money equally between any grandchildren. When he learned about the out-of-wedlock children that Steve has (we know of two, there may be more--many more which would have forced the trust to be divided many, many times) and that Steve had blown through family money, he changed his trust.

Then, the idiot Steve did the worst thing he could do. He sued his own family--the family that had given him the original 600 million--so that his children, which he himself did not acknowledge and had never even met, would walk away with 1 billion dollars. He was lucky to win that suit, but was stupid (again) to think it wouldn't be appealed if he died before the AK.

When families like this--traditional, respectable, philanthropic--give huge fortunes to their children, it's not like a lottery winning. There is a strong expectation that you should take care of the money and give it to the next generation. You're also not supposed to be an embarrassment to your family.

On top of those two things, dragging your family to court so that half the money can be taken from the family members that do follow "the rules" (ie don't lose the money, don't be an embarrassment) is also a major mistake. If Steve had QUIETLY sent an intermediary to the AK--his sister, his mother, a winsome family attorney--to ask for a few million for the two kids, he probably would have been successful. But he did it in the courts and in the papers, trying to go for the 1 billions. Of course, the AK and everyone else in that family, is tired of his shit. Of course, they were not going to give Liz Hurley's modeling kid, whom they had never even seen, 500 million of their family money.

Steve made every mistake imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 159July 6, 2021 12:23 AM

Why he wants his father to take responsibility for his kids? Hurley was with Hugh Grant for almost a decade or so and had no kid. Then surprise! Too bad Bing dude already blew through his millions and is practically penniless or maybe his $ are hidden away. Bing dude still set up a trust for his kid though, just not hundreds of millions. People will more than get by with 4 million dollars that he set up for the Damien creature.

by Anonymousreply 160July 6, 2021 1:27 AM

Peter Bing established his trust in 1980 and it always had a "wedlock clause" in it

It wasn't new. It was always like this

by Anonymousreply 161July 6, 2021 2:00 AM

Because of this thread I went through the thread created last year about Steven Bing's suicide. Very dysfunctional man, total waste.

by Anonymousreply 162July 6, 2021 2:02 AM

I don't get why Steve Bing didn't value his children enough to have a relationship with them or to set up huge trusts for them himself (he still had quite a bit of money when both were born), but he wanted his family to give Damian and Kira a billion dollars. It sounds like that move was more a 'fuck you' to his family than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 163July 6, 2021 2:57 AM

Years ago, when Liz Hurley turned down Bing's offer of child support after the nasty way he handled the paternity thing, I respected her for being independent. Now she's raised her son to be just another celebutard and wants him to have a cut of the Bing family fortune although he's never even met them. It sounds like she was just biding her time for the bigger payoff.

by Anonymousreply 164July 6, 2021 3:00 AM

Granpa Bing must have been a "General Hospital" fan.......George Quartermaine excluded all illegitimate children and grandchildren from inheriting anything. Tolliver Crane had married Lila Quartermaine and their divorce was never finalized when she married Edward, which made both Tracy and Alan illigitimate, as well as all of their children. Toliver used this information to try and blackmail the Qs. Celia (and her then boyfriend Jimmy Lee) was next to inherit ELQ and plotted to get their hands on the Q Fortune. Jasons mother Susan Moore got mixed up with Toliver to take down the Qs and he ended up killing her. Crane suffered a heart attack and died after giving Jimmy Lee the papers proving his marriage to Lila.

by Anonymousreply 165July 6, 2021 3:01 AM

She tried playing the long con and she failed. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 166July 6, 2021 3:01 AM

So - how much did Hurley receive in child support payments for 18 years?

R164 - she turned down the initial offer, but that doesn't mean she didn't get something. She refused it because she thought it was way too low. It's not like she said - fuck it, I got my own money.

by Anonymousreply 167July 6, 2021 3:03 AM

Steve Bing wanted nothing to do with Damian, but if Liz had raised Damian to be a useful member of society--educated and wanting to do good in the world instead of just being another Instagram wannabe--I wonder if she could have helped him to cultivate a relationship with Peter Bing? Peter might then have felt better about leaving the kid some money.

It WOULD be distasteful to leave hundreds of millions to a grandson you don't even know, who is likely to spend the money even more wantonly than his wastrel father did.

by Anonymousreply 168July 6, 2021 3:11 AM

Damien is exactly who you do NOT want to leave your money to = Gender Confused--a guy one day--a girl the next. No College Degree--and I doubt he even has a High School Diploma.... He has an idiot mother who clearly wanted a daughter and practically turned her son into one. Let Damien get a job flipping burgers...

by Anonymousreply 169July 6, 2021 3:20 AM

What I find saddest about this is that Bing tried to establish a relationship with Kira and Damien after his life hit the skids with him entirely the architect of his own demise.

He was down to $300k in liquid assets, his gambling spiraled out of control, he had a terrible meth addiction, his much younger girlfriend with whom he was going to "start a family" (at 60!) ODed after an argument, and he suddenly want to reconnect. If that were my father and I had a mother to fall back on I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Bing was a selfish addict who had impulse control problems and the money to kill himself with.

by Anonymousreply 170July 6, 2021 3:23 AM

the way inheritance generally works is you leave it to your CHILDREN. Parents leave to their children. This is the simplest way to do a trust. You cannot keep changing a trust, it makes you more vulnerable to problems (probate, taxes).

If you want to give money to your grandkids, you do so when you are alive. Grandparents tend to spend a shitload on their grandkids.

Inheritance and giving money to grandkids are two separate things.

by Anonymousreply 171July 6, 2021 3:23 AM

R171 = That is not how it works on General Hospital. Just sayin'....

by Anonymousreply 172July 6, 2021 3:32 AM

Story Link-----quote------>"He put money toward drag queens’ sex-change operations"...............And yet he never offered to pay for his (practically drag) sons operation?......LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173July 6, 2021 3:44 AM

Hey Heteros,

This is why you do not fuck a monster without BIRTH CONTROL. It always ends badly and your children are going to be messed up for all the TRAUMA. ' Also, you do not procreate with a person from a fucked up family. If the family does not like you, it's going to get worse, NOT BETTER. You are just creating a world of hurt and pain for your children.

Repeat after me, B I R T H C O N T R O L.

by Anonymousreply 174July 6, 2021 4:16 AM

I wonder if Bing was bipolar. The spending sprees on awful film projects, sex change operations for drag queens, gambling trips, hookers, and strip clubs sound pretty manic.

by Anonymousreply 175July 6, 2021 4:16 AM

R174, are you this naive? She deliberately got pregnant as in hell no I ain't using BIRTH CONTROL and losing my golden egg.

Women do this to finally get the reluctant 10 years long boyfriend to marry her. Women do this to keep husbands from leaving marriages. And they do this to snag a life time of someone else's money. There's a real element of sociopathy to all these tricks.

by Anonymousreply 176July 6, 2021 4:22 AM

This is one of Liz's homes - Donnington Hall - along with the surrounding acreage and several other buildings.

She married an Indian textiles heir some years ago and divorced. Probably got a few pennies out of that marriage.

Somehow I don't think Damian is going to end up on the dole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177July 6, 2021 5:01 AM

R177 - I was thinking about that extravagant marriage ceremony and all the fallout, but I can't recall details. Didn't Liz, the bride, do something offensive at the ceremony that led his family and Indian society to decry her? The marriage didn't last as long as the courtship and engagement.

Did India catch on or were their upper crust Brahmins too exclusive for an English model wit ideas?

by Anonymousreply 178July 6, 2021 5:29 AM

R177, that BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 179July 6, 2021 6:07 AM

Did the Lizzie Borden, I mean Lisa Bonder, whore get money from both Kerkorian and Bing?

by Anonymousreply 180July 6, 2021 6:22 AM

Was it the fistfight among the paps you were thinking of, r178? She also never paid the pastor for the civil ceremony in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 6, 2021 10:41 AM

Arun Nayar was a hot piece of ass! His mother is German and is father is Indian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 6, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote] Did the Lizzie Borden, I mean Lisa Bonder, whore get money from both Kerkorian and Bing?

It seems like she only got money from Kerokian. According to the linked article from 2002, it mentioned that at the time that Bing had no plans to see the daughter unless Bonder and/or Kerkorian allowed it. The article also details the drama he had with Hurley and how worried about not seeing the son that much due to Hurley living in England.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 6, 2021 9:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 6, 2021 9:51 PM

I missed the part where little Damien was going to public school with holes in his shoes and having to use food stamps.

I can’t believe how many people think random relatives are owed the fruits of someone else’s labor. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 186July 6, 2021 11:39 PM

From R183's article. It seems like the Bing family are genuine philanthropists who do good works with their money (could be good PR).

Bing's money comes from his grandfather Leo, who built luxury apartment houses in New York 80 years ago. His father, Dr. Peter Bing, worked on public health issues for the Johnson White House before relocating to Los Angeles, where he attends to the family business.

The family has appeared on the Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans. Although the Bing name is not as well-known as Chandler or Broad, California is dotted with evidence of the family's generosity, from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Leo S. Bing Theater to an array of programs at Stanford University, where Peter Bing used to be chairman of the board of trustees.

Reiner, a childhood friend, initiated Bing into politics. In the last election cycle Bing gave more than $700,000 to Democratic candidates, according to data kept by the Center for Responsive Politics in Washington.

Bing also pledged $25 million to Stanford in the last year, according to a university spokesman. One casualty of his publicity has been the UCLA school of medicine, the former recipient of millions in Bing largess. He quit giving after UCLA honored Rupert Murdoch, who owns some of the tabloids following Bing's story. Until his recent appearance in the tabloids, Bing's donations were made anonymously and kept private.

Why would they want to give all their money to some random kid who does nothing but hang out with his mom?

I do side eye this one line: according to the Bing camp, he is distraught that he might have only limited access to his son with Hurley, particularly if she continues to live in England.

Sir, you have millions of dollars are are concerned about being able to see the kid in the UK? I think he could've managed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 6, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] Steve Bing wanted nothing to do with Damian, but if Liz had raised Damian to be a useful member of society--educated and wanting to do good in the world instead of just being another Instagram wannabe--I wonder if she could have helped him to cultivate a relationship with Peter Bing? Peter might then have felt better about leaving the kid some money.

Are you fucking serious? Raising a child isn’t supposed to be a solo act. I can’t believe the parent who stuck around instead of the one who stayed out of the picture.

He had every right to demand a blood test, but he got one, and still stayed away. What kind of a piece of shit has nothing to do with his own offspring for eighteen years? I’d never allow my child to grow up a stranger.

Maybe she did get pregnant on purpose, but I’ve been using condoms since the eighties, so I have zero sympathy for all these straight guys who think it’s all the women’s responsibility. That child’s chromosomes are 50% him. Beyond finances, he had a moral responsibility to be a presence in his kid’s life, but given what a shitty person he seems to have been, the kid’s probably better off

by Anonymousreply 188July 6, 2021 11:52 PM

r176 you're missing the point.

If a woman is determined to become pregnant, against your wishes, she will lie about birth control. Or, when you can't hold back for one second more, she'll whisper to you "You can come in me. I can't get pregnant right now."

And then that powerful, pleasurable orgasm that lasted a few moments will possibly cost you a lifetime of money and headaches. Get the picture?

Any man who doesn't want to create a pregnancy but still wants sexual intercourse with a woman, and relies on a woman to prevent pregnancy is a DAMN FOOL.

Smart, straight men ( and yes, there are some of those) know this. They NEVER leave it to chance. They take creating a pregnancy off the table by getting a vasectomy or making damn sure they take it upon themselves to use every form of birth control known to human-kind. They refuse to make themselves vulnerable to a woman determined to become pregnant. I repeat : She will lie.

[quote] Maybe she did get pregnant on purpose, but I’ve been using condoms since the eighties, so I have zero sympathy for all these straight guys who think it’s all the women’s responsibility.

This ^ by r188 ,times a thousand.

by Anonymousreply 189July 7, 2021 12:16 AM

R188 says raising a child isn’t supposed to be a solo act.

Well, the majority of children are being raised by one parent.

Sometimes it’s quite deliberate. I know so many New York women who are single parents by choice. They never met the man who qualified to be a husband and used donor sperm. Some have adopted.

I can see the appeal. Most men don’t do half of the work, but they think they should make all the decisions. These women might shoulder all the responsibility, but they are autonomous in the parenting.

I do agree that it’s really better to have two parents (two moms or two dads or whatever), for many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 190July 7, 2021 12:28 AM

The Bing family will use the money for charity.

Damian will use it for Mommy and Me Surgeries.

Team Bings.

by Anonymousreply 191July 7, 2021 12:35 AM

Well, the kid living in England couldn't have been that difficult to see for a man who owned a personal jet and had a personal pilot and flew anywhere on the planet for a whim.

Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 192July 7, 2021 12:36 AM

R189 speaks the truth . I knew a guy who had a vasectomy in his 20s. He decided he never ever wanted kids after a pregnancy scare . He takes up with this one bitch who swears she is pregnant by him regardless of his vasectomy. Long story short,she insisted she hadnt been with anyone else even when he took a dna test after the kid was born and of course it wasnt his! That bitch lied to the very bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 193July 7, 2021 12:45 AM

He should've put $20 million in a trust for each child before birth. That way, they would've been provided for.

Money for college. Money to travel. Money to buy a home. And seed capital to start a business if they want to.

$20 million in a trust would've done wonders for his kids.

by Anonymousreply 194July 7, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote]If a woman is determined to become pregnant, against your wishes, she will lie about birth control.

In 40 years of working, I have met at least 50 women who have told me, "I can't get pregnant", "they told me I can't get pregnant".

40 of those women went on to have a baby, with no fertility problems

by Anonymousreply 195July 7, 2021 3:41 AM

Were they lying or just ignorant R195?

by Anonymousreply 196July 7, 2021 6:01 AM

That Lisa Bonder sounds like a real psychopath and I wouldn't even put murder past her.

by Anonymousreply 197July 7, 2021 6:03 AM

Kira Bonder has already received nearly $9 million from her mother's husband of less than one year and has graduated college. Her mother tried to fake a DNA test to pretend her daughter was Kerkorkian's and he still left her money in his will Articles keep claiming Liz Hurley is worth £50 million (which I doubt but anyway) and her wealthy ex husband allegedly adopted Damian. Although I think a gesture of $2-5 million might be a good thing, neither of these children are being left destitute and no one "deserves" to be given $200 million by the family they haven't even met.

From looking into this it seems as though Steve was more concerned with his own financial ruin and jealous that his sister's family were still wealthy than any genuine remorse for not providing for his own children in a trust or being a father when they were growing up. That's why he suddenly started supporting his baby mamas over his father and sister.

by Anonymousreply 198July 7, 2021 10:05 AM

R188, I agree that Steve Bing was a shitty father, but my point still stands: If Liz had raised Damian to be something other than an Instawhore, his grandfather might have felt better about parting with some of the family's cash.

by Anonymousreply 199July 7, 2021 4:51 PM

Liz was also dumb enough to join with Lisa Bonder in the lawsuits. She didn’t have much of a legal ground to stand on in the first place but to be seen as in cahoots with a known greedy psychopath like Bonder was just plain dumb.

by Anonymousreply 200July 7, 2021 4:57 PM

Agree, r198.

Steve Bing seemed to have the attitude that he was given $600 million at age 18 to waste away, and so his own son should also have the opportunity to receive $200 million of someone else's money to blow through.

Liz Hurley's attitude always seems to be that of a brat rebelling, rather than a mature, thoughtful woman looking out for her son's best interests.

by Anonymousreply 201July 7, 2021 9:09 PM

Seems odd for a bunch of gay blokes to defend an uber conservative stingy grandfather who would only "recognise" grandchildren born of wedlock. I've even said before if my dad's multiple dalliances resulted in any children, I'd like to meet them. They're still relations. I should also think the very unfortunate looking Bings might be proud that Hurley birthed a good-looking Bing, and improved upon the gene pool.

I'm with R128, Damian IS gorgeous, and what's wrong with feminine young lads? Funny thing is he reminds me of Stephanie Seymour a bit more looks wise than Liz Hurley. I hope he has a brilliant modeling career.

by Anonymousreply 202July 7, 2021 11:35 PM

It's not that he's illegitimate, it's that, for all intents and purposes, he's not a member of the family. He's never met a member of the Bing family. Why should he get their money for Mommy and Me spa treatments?

by Anonymousreply 203July 7, 2021 11:39 PM

Hurley spawn's still broke.

Hurley spawn's still fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 204July 8, 2021 1:40 AM

All of these people are trashy assholes.

Fuck all of them, fucking Garbage!

by Anonymousreply 205July 8, 2021 1:42 AM

R193 - and even then, so I'm always hearing, after a DNA test proves the child isn't yours, the court can say you have to support it anyway, because it's best for the child's interests!

by Anonymousreply 206July 8, 2021 2:27 AM

R204 You're certainly most welcome to your opinion that Damian is ugly, but broke? Are you effing serious? Just last August Damian signed quite a lucrative contract with IMG. He has also worked for several designers who had approached him personally before he was signed. Damian lives at home with his mum, and his nan. He hardly ever goes out according to his Instagram. I hardly think he's broke. Liz says he's cheap, and refused to finance a car. Unless you have gambling receipts, I'm not buying what you're selling. When a working minor lives at home with a mother worth over £50M, and no visible vices, I'd say your just throwing stones.

by Anonymousreply 207July 8, 2021 2:28 AM

^you're just throwing stones. (and probably an evil nasty queen to boot!)

by Anonymousreply 208July 8, 2021 2:37 AM

That woman does not have $50 million in the bank.

Where the hell did she get that from? Certainly not her "career." If you can call it that. She was never a genuine Movie Star, in any way shape or form.

I also don't believe she ever collected enough money from men for it to add up to $50 million.

She's probably comfortable, but not as rich as people think she is. She strikes me as someone who is more of a socialite than she is an actress.

She doesn't want to act. She wants to be rich and glamorous, social and narcissistic. There's nothing serious about liz when it comes to acting. She's pretty much another Kim and Paris at thus point.

by Anonymousreply 209July 8, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote] There's nothing serious about liz when it comes to acting.

I thought her performance as Queen of England was good. Lousy program beyond that though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 8, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote] He should've put $20 million in a trust for each child before birth. That way, they would've been provided for.

He couldn’t even put away $20 million for HIMSELF! Fucking idiot! Isn’t there a process where you notice you’ve gone from $600 to $500 to $400 million, and so on? That’s a level of income where you can live like a king off the interest alone. I’m a financial dummy and I know that much.

And those of you call this kid ugly? Your opinion is the minority. He’s going to make bank as a model. Hopefully he got moms hustle alone with her looks.

by Anonymousreply 211July 8, 2021 3:53 AM

She doesn't have $50 mil. She'd be lucky to have a 1/5 of that. The house was jointly bought with her old root Shane Warne. But Damian won't starve. Unless of course the whores he has to pay to service him as an effete old queen take him for a ride.

by Anonymousreply 212July 8, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] Kira Bonder has already received nearly $9 million from her mother's husband of less than one year and has graduated college. Her mother tried to fake a DNA test to pretend her daughter was Kerkorkian's and he still left her money in his will Articles keep claiming Liz Hurley is worth £50 million (which I doubt but anyway) and her wealthy ex husband allegedly adopted Damian. Although I think a gesture of $2-5 million might be a good thing, neither of these children are being left destitute and no one "deserves" to be given $200 million by the family they haven't even met.

I do wonder what Hurley's true net worth is. Did the ex-husband who adopt Damian pay child support to Hurley?

by Anonymousreply 213July 8, 2021 4:05 AM

[quote]I do wonder what Hurley's true net worth is. Did the ex-husband who adopt Damian pay child support to Hurley?

I feel like people keep overlooking the idea that she may have made some great investments over the years. We do know that she was big into buying property for a while.

Plus, she had that long-running, years-long deal with Estee Lauder and about $8.5 million from the divorce settlement with her ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 214July 8, 2021 4:17 AM

R214 All fair and good points, plus she's never stopped working.

by Anonymousreply 215July 8, 2021 4:29 AM

Just to sum it up, Steve Bing inherits a huge fortune from his grandfather, eventually knocks up Liz Hurley, then goes to court to fight to have his kid with Liz (who he has no relationship with AND after challenging the paternity) inherit even MORE money from his grandfather. Here's an idea, why didn't Steve setup a will whereby his kid inherited his money after he died? Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 216July 8, 2021 4:32 AM

Liz Hurley's twenty some films, several roles in the Director's chair, and countless television roles leave no question for me whether she is realistically worth what has been publicised. She more than likely never even spent a quarter of her money earned as a model.

by Anonymousreply 217July 8, 2021 4:44 AM

She has never drawn a large paycheck. Any money is form men. A true geisha.

by Anonymousreply 218July 8, 2021 5:13 AM

she may have made some great investments over the years.

She did. Her boobs and nose. Enormous returns on these investments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 8, 2021 9:20 AM

R207’s trying way too hard to convince us that this . . . [italic]thing[/italic] . . . matters to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 220July 8, 2021 1:43 PM

A lot if actors claim they don't have much money or they're doing ok financially, and love to downplay their wealth. In reality they live in luxury and truly have it.

Joan Crawford was one of those people who did that and ended up dying with a $2 million estate. That was still real money back in 1977. Whoopi goldberg is another one who downplays her wealth. Meanwhile, she's living in a nice mansion in orange New Jersey.

I get it though, I downplay my money too.

by Anonymousreply 221July 8, 2021 3:03 PM

R221, reminds me of Rob Lowe being worth over $100 million. Most of that didn't come from his acting career. It came from real estate and investments. He was one of the people who bought Miramax's film library then sold it for much, much more.

by Anonymousreply 222July 8, 2021 3:52 PM

Who thinks Liz Hurley is that smart? Yes she's made plenty of money but she also has expensive tastes

by Anonymousreply 223July 8, 2021 4:12 PM

Did Liz get a cut of those cringey Austin Powers movies? Not on the same level as far as franchise movies go, like Star Wars, but still worth a small change. No one is clamoring to watch those movies now but at that time they were a big deal.

I agree that Liz was more of a celebrity than actress or movie star.

by Anonymousreply 224July 8, 2021 4:29 PM

R224 She doesn't have producer credits on those movie. She probably got residuals from home video sales, TV airings, and maybe merchandise that featured her character.

by Anonymousreply 225July 8, 2021 8:25 PM

She was in the first movie, with a cameo in the second.

by Anonymousreply 226July 8, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote]He couldn’t even put away $20 million for HIMSELF! Fucking idiot! Isn’t there a process where you notice you’ve gone from $600 to $500 to $400 million, and so on? That’s a level of income where you can live like a king off the interest alone. I’m a financial dummy and I know that much.

I wonder about this too.. It's hard to feel sorry for him because he could have set aside money to keep himself out of financial ruin. As others mentioned, I'm curious to what the sister who is or was a social worker inherited from the grandfather Leo Bing. I wouldn't be suripsed if the sister figured all along that Steve was going to really fuck up his inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 227July 9, 2021 3:13 AM

It takes skill to waste 600 mil!

by Anonymousreply 228July 9, 2021 3:16 AM

Liz never got some big pay day from her films no matter how big the film was. There is a huge difference between big A list stars and the lower level supporting cast.

I'd be surprised if she even got a million for any of her films. And I think we all know that actor Executive Producer credits do not give you more money (unless somehow you are an investor) - those are vanity titles to make the actor feel good and for bragging points. Though there are big actors who really are also producers, Liz is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 229July 9, 2021 7:02 AM

Liz Hurley is essentially some version of a yacht girl. And that Damian creature looks creepy. He may look high fashion/runway ready to fashion types but he isnt really marketable to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2021 4:30 AM

parents leave inheritance to their children. If you want to give money to your grandkids, you do it when you are alive. Grandparents tend to spoil their grandkids.

Gold Diggers who do this are doing this for themselves. It never works out. And the children are destroy from this kind of action.

by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2021 4:37 AM

another thing is the inheritance is for their children. It is not even for the spouse of the partner. Gold digging spouses do go after the inheritance for themselves, and this is gross. Obviously, they only married for the money, or to get money. These types cause all kinds of problems in families.

In no way should Hurley expect an inheritance from these people. It sounds like she hated them too.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2021 4:43 AM

who expects money from their in laws? And she was really more of a gold digger? It is so weird. Parents give their inheritance to their children, not their children's spouses. If they liked her, maybe they would have giving her money well they were alive. Though, it does look like they had nothing to do with her. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2021 5:59 AM

There should be a gold-digger competition with the winner promised a major share some multi-billionaire's fortune. The catch would be that after each round of subjecting themselves and each other to all kinds of humiliation and insults, the winner of the round gets to kill the loser of the round.

Initial entry list for the tournament: Lisa Bonder, Liz Hurley, Deng Wenge, Kate M.

by Anonymousreply 234July 10, 2021 6:02 AM

Wendi Deng is already Queen. She won.

by Anonymousreply 235July 10, 2021 6:04 AM

There really needs to be more probate and inheritance laws. Just make is simple. Put in trust, just for children. Fuck your children's spouse. No one else. SIMPLE. This is what the name means. IF you want to give money to a charity, DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN. Or do so, when you are alive. Certainly, have a GOOD relationship with your grandchildren and financially support them when you are alive.

They should tax more complicated trusts, including charging the lawyer. This will cut down on all this scamming nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2021 6:17 AM

[quote] Fuck your children's spouse.

Is that a plot from The Young and the Restless?

by Anonymousreply 237July 10, 2021 7:00 AM

That's more B&B.

by Anonymousreply 238July 10, 2021 7:10 AM

R220 Well, apparently he mattered enough to YOU as you've made eight posts about him! I only wish posters would substantiate ludicrous claims such as "he's broke" with a source or an explanation. I believe you pulled that one out of your arse.

Quite typical of the many DL trolls spreading disinformation to outright lies, who when asked for corroborating evidence, or even a source, they always come up fruitless. Crikey, I didn't even post the "Links, please" demand before you assert I'm trying to make him matter. People so hung up on celebrities they'll never meet, and seething with hate are quite childish when they boast someone else is trying to make them matter or happen. Silly really you can't resist a retort because you haven't receipts. I think you must be awfully jealous of him somehow.

by Anonymousreply 239July 10, 2021 3:53 PM

My MY, R207/R239, you should book an emergency session with your shrink.

Do it, you'll feel better.

And that . . . [italic]THING[/italic] . . . still doesn't matter to anyone with a life.

You also sadly mistake mockery and disdain as interest.

by Anonymousreply 240July 10, 2021 7:30 PM

If Damian Hurley is a successful model and child of an established actress and socialite, he should have plenty of money. Trying to get money from the family he has no association with except for DNA looks vile and venal.

by Anonymousreply 241July 10, 2021 7:35 PM

R240 It takes much more concerted effort to hate someone as you do than it does to simply point out a liar tossing out rubbish statements. Worry about your own money, and stop claiming you know that someone is broke. You're quite childish really... I've read all of your posts!

by Anonymousreply 242July 10, 2021 7:44 PM

Get help, R207/R239/R242.

by Anonymousreply 243July 10, 2021 8:39 PM

Steven Bing purposely excluded his 2 children (both out of wedlock) from inheriting his personal assets. He also chose not be be a part of their lives until they were 18 or so. Liz Hurley, dumb or playing a long game, refuses child support.

Grandpa Bing (still alive) becomes the bad guy because he doesn't want Steven's illegitimate children to be beneficiaries of his (Grandpa's) trust. This issue is suddenly raised b/c only now people realize that Steven pissed away his fortune and had nothing to pass down. (Plus, he had excluded his children from inheriting, anyway.)

Liz Hurley is rewriting history, calling Steven Bing a kind man. Kind man who refused to associate with his children and left zilch for them in his personal will. Now, Liz needs to create a bad guy ... enter Grandpa Bing.

IMO, Grandpa Bing is probably an asshole as well.

DM's story is purposely confusing and in favor of Hurley.

by Anonymousreply 244July 10, 2021 9:19 PM

I can't believe people in here are advocating for grandparents to financially support their grandchildren. Um, what? PARENTS can support their children and ADULTS can support themselves.

by Anonymousreply 245July 11, 2021 1:18 AM

[quote] I don't get why Steve Bing didn't value his children enough to have a relationship with them

He had sex with Liz Hurley so the bar was set pretty low for values and standards. She must have been like a parasite when the home pregnancy test was positive. Damian should blame his mother for this hot mess and empty bank account. Now both of them will have to establish a Cameo profile wishing strangers Happy Birthday.

by Anonymousreply 246July 11, 2021 1:33 AM

This reminds me of my friends sister, who's husband went to jail for five years for a bunch of white collar crimes.

Her husband's parents who are very wealthy, reached out to her, because she's the mother of their sons three children. The parents wanted the grandkids closer, so they bought her a $2.5 million home in the Atlanta suburbs and put $25 million in a trust for her and the kids so she's independent. And set up trust funds for the grandkids. I believe $15 million a peice for 3 children under the age of 10.

In this case, her now jailed husband was kinda crazy , but his parents always liked her and wanted to take care of her and the grandchildren. Liz Hurley isn't getting that treatment, because she doesn't have a relationship with the family. It pays to get in good with the in laws and for them to like you.

by Anonymousreply 247July 11, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] Liz Hurley isn't getting that treatment, because she doesn't have a relationship with the family. It pays to get in good with the in laws and for them to like you.

I'm not a huge fan of Liz Hurley, but was it even possible for her to "get in good" with Grandpa Bing? He seems like a piece of work in his own right. Seems like he and Steven Bing did not have a close father-son relationship. Can't believe how much $$$ Steven Bing gave to Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 248July 11, 2021 1:49 AM

I'm not surprised by the amount of money he gave the Clintons. Former presidents and first ladies have a lot of billionaire benefactors sucking up to them.

Richard Branson gave the Obamas his private jet to get around in when they first left the white house. The Bushes and Clintons also have a lot of billionaire friends who are always giving them things etc.

Billionaires love the association with powerful people. Especially former presidents and former first ladies.

by Anonymousreply 249July 11, 2021 1:55 AM

R249, Biden won. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 250July 11, 2021 2:04 AM

R250 What the fuck are you talking about? I voted for Biden. I didn't bring up the billionaire benefactor thing as a slam to anyone, I was just speaking about how things worked in general between former presidents and their wives and billionaires.

I'm not a fucking deplorable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 251July 11, 2021 2:11 AM

"Lisa Bonder, Liz Hurley, Deng Wenge, Kate M."

R234 there is only one here who inherited serious money, and that is Wendi Deng. She got $460 million.

Lisa Bonder got around $10 million.

Liz Hurley got a few million from her divorce with the rich Indian.

Kate Moss never married anyone of wealth.

by Anonymousreply 252July 11, 2021 2:18 AM

[quote] I was just speaking about how things worked in general between former presidents and their wives and billionaires.

So stealth.

[quote] I'm not a fucking deplorable asshole.

Yes, you are.

by Anonymousreply 253July 11, 2021 2:40 AM

Inheritance goes to the children of the deceased person. This is the very meaning of the word. It does not go to the grandchildren. It does not go to the spouse of their children. They should charge scumbag lawyers that file false claims on inheritance. The children get the money EQUALLY. FULL STOP. If there is a trust, the children inherit the trust (the property and assets) equally. The estate should be taxed (progressive taxes), but it should be a simple and straightforward process.

We need to stop scumbag lawyers and predators that target the children, who are heirs. It should just be a simple definition.

by Anonymousreply 254July 11, 2021 3:32 AM

You can easily disinherit adult children in most states as long as your will specifically excludes them so they can't claim they were overlooked. The only person it's difficult to disinherit is a minor child.

I agree with this, personally. Minor children should be looked after, but nobody else is entitled to anything. You should be able to leave your money where you want.

by Anonymousreply 255July 11, 2021 3:40 AM

What kind of scum bag disinherit their children? If you raise your children to prey on each other, this is bad news for the rest of us. This needs to stop. Inheritance goes to the children FULL STOP. IF you want to give money to your grandchildren, give them money when you are alive. No one else should have a claim. IF a spouse of your children wants your money, guess what we call them: gold digging whores. Their parents will leave them their money.

Inheritance should be taxed (progressively), but it should just be a clear straightforward process. We have to stop with the scum bag lawyers charge them directly for this kind of bullshit. We have to stop predators preying on old people and their children to get this money. We can end all of this with a CLEAR LAW.

by Anonymousreply 256July 11, 2021 4:01 AM

Calm down, honey. Nobody else wants your mommy's Precious Moments figurines.

by Anonymousreply 257July 11, 2021 4:03 AM

What's the point of having $600 million dollars if you can't get a good haircut? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 258July 11, 2021 4:08 AM

This law improvement would certain limit abuse in families too. No more being force to deal with difficult parents or siblings who marry into crazy. You automatically get the money and assets. There is a clear and straightforward process. No more problems. No more drama, or worse abuse. Everyone can be happy in the here and now. No more predators on your older relatives. No more loser lawyers.

Think about the Brittany Spears case, the children get her money. No more crazies. Her parents get nothing. No matter how you slice it, this works.

by Anonymousreply 259July 11, 2021 4:47 AM

Do you really want to be with a child who is fucking over their other siblings for the money? What do you think they are going to do to you?

by Anonymousreply 260July 11, 2021 5:13 AM

People have a right to leave their money where they want. You can't take a one-size-fits-all approach to inheritance. You can have asshole children who don't deserve anything, spendthrift children who got all of the financial help they deserved during your lifetime, a mentally handicapped child who needs the lion's share of the inheritance to ensure they're taken care of, etc.

by Anonymousreply 261July 11, 2021 5:18 AM

Do you really want to be with other family members, friends or scumbag lawyers who are only after your money? This is a very sad and dangerous situation for you. Just leave to your children equally. Make your children speak to your probate lawyer together while you are alive and still sane. Just set this up. You never know what is going to happen to your, your sanity or who what crazy your child will marry. Make is clear. They you can move on to healthy relationships with healthy boundaries.

IF you do not, you are creating a hell for your children. It will be a fucking traumatic disaster.

by Anonymousreply 262July 11, 2021 5:18 AM

Hey look--block the inheritance troll and the thread goes back to normal!

by Anonymousreply 263July 11, 2021 5:19 AM

People who prey on your children for the money are not good people. Give the money to your children.

If you do not have children, you will have to leave your money to someone.

by Anonymousreply 264July 11, 2021 5:21 AM

did not that old dude leave his money to his children? This is what inheritance is.

by Anonymousreply 265July 11, 2021 5:25 AM

You can give money to your children when you are alive. You can set up a trust/financially accounts for all your children, also for medical needs. We have to simplify the inheritance process. It is a nightmare and it is filled of predators.

by Anonymousreply 266July 11, 2021 5:28 AM

I think it is sick to prey on people for their money. Predators are dangerous and need to be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 267July 11, 2021 5:33 AM

In scientology, you disinherit any children that leaves this cult. It is extremely damaging. We need to improve the inheritance process. You have to leave to your children. Probate should be simple and straightforward. It should be set up way before a person dies, and it should be clear.

by Anonymousreply 268July 11, 2021 5:39 AM

Your money is yours to do with as you please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 11, 2021 7:00 AM

I wonder how much Liz spent on lawyers fees and costs. That had to take a chunk of her net worth.

by Anonymousreply 270July 11, 2021 7:07 AM

[quote] Kate Moss never married anyone of wealth.

Not Kate Moss. The other gold digger. The one with a stewardess madam / mother. The one who is arguably the most successful gold digger in recent history. Even more than Deng Wenge.

by Anonymousreply 271July 11, 2021 7:38 AM

[Quote]In scientology, you disinherit any children that leaves this cult.

They actually never see their children again if they want to be members in good standing. Same if parents leave the cult. Check out Tony Ortega's blog. He has a long list of people who left and the number of days since they last saw a loved one. It's heartbreaking.

It's not so much about inheritance as it is shunning. The average Scieno won't have enough money left to leave an inheritance because over their lifetime they will have paid tens of thousands of dollars for auditing, courses, and they're constantly pressed for donations for projects that hardly ever come to fruition. Many are in heavy debt as a result.

by Anonymousreply 272July 11, 2021 7:59 AM

Story was written by an entertainment journalist. His film company probably lost $100 million or more but the way the article was written it sounds like Bing was fully financing these flops. Not the case.

"He should have had financial advisors telling him which projects to invest in....." There literally are no such people in Hollywood, just people who help you put your money into movies that studios don't want to fully finance (for good reasons). That doesn't mean there aren't ways to make money on films that lose money (its possible) but Bing wasn't interested in making money. He was better at giving it away and living like a billionaire despite not having $1 billion. He didn't have any brakes on the spending locomotive, living in an empty $60k per month penthouse when he was down to his last $300k.

by Anonymousreply 273July 11, 2021 8:07 AM

[quote] Billionaires love the association with powerful people. Especially former presidents and former first ladies.

It's not the association: it's the contacts and access. Serious rich people don't do this to be social.

Steve Bing did this sort of thing as a desperate stab at validation.

by Anonymousreply 274July 11, 2021 2:37 PM

The bottom line as repeated above, if Bing was so concerned about his children, he should have set up trusts for them. He didn't, and he spent all his money on drugs, escorts and bad movies.

by Anonymousreply 275July 11, 2021 2:50 PM

R251 didn’t you hear, we are two teams now. Not a whiff of “dissent” will be tolerated by your team!

by Anonymousreply 276July 11, 2021 5:12 PM

r275 Some people are delusional when it comes to money. Watch QUEEN OF VERSAILLES. A guy is building the largest private home in America, his business hits a major snag with the 2008 economic plunge and it turns out he's broke and the kids dont even have college funds, let alone trusts.

I think he recovered financially.

by Anonymousreply 277July 11, 2021 11:33 PM

I love the title of this thread. Something about "Liz Hurleys Fury" pleases me.

by Anonymousreply 278July 12, 2021 12:17 AM

R277 RIP to the poor lizard that they never fed, though.

by Anonymousreply 279July 12, 2021 2:03 AM

All of these people are trashy assholes.

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 280July 12, 2021 11:47 PM

R277. I assumed that Bing's grandfather was old money-adjacent. And that the Bing family was trying to be an old-money philanthropy. Bing's father was a renowned doctor, as well.

The Queen of V folks were nuts and got their money via shady stuff. "Real estate deals" lol.

by Anonymousreply 281July 12, 2021 11:57 PM

r281 The family in Queen of Versailles made their money on timeshare developments. Total bullshit for idiots and high pressure sales but it wasn't criminal proceeds. They owned the planet hollywood in vegas (or the timeshare part, i cant remember)

by Anonymousreply 282July 14, 2021 11:32 PM

Yes, but blue bloods do not make a living in time shares, R282.

They inherit their fortunes.

by Anonymousreply 283July 14, 2021 11:37 PM

This is as butch as he's ever going to get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 7, 2021 10:20 PM

I guess the Bings believe the only thing worse than being a bastard is being an effeminate bastard.

by Anonymousreply 285October 8, 2021 2:18 AM

She apparently refused the child support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 8, 2021 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!