Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cheyenne Brando and Dag Drollet

WTF happened with those two?

And why did Cheyenne's brother Christian, shoot Dag?

Marlon Brando's family was seriously MENTAL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 2:33 AM

I also stumbled upon Dag's nephew's Instagram.

His name is Matahi Drollet and he's a sexy Tahitian surfer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2021 1:36 AM

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2021 1:38 AM

Christian Brando was a damned mess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2021 1:41 AM

Cheyenne's son Tuki Brando is still a hottie, though!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2021 1:42 AM

Crime scene photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2021 1:52 AM

I didn't know Christian died in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2021 1:53 AM

Pneumonia is this code for overdose?

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2021 1:56 AM

Wow, from R6's link:

[quote] Christian was shuttled between his mother and father. His parents became increasingly hostile and abusive toward one another, and engaged in a protracted custody battle. The 12-year custody battle and his mother's uncontrollable temper due to her abuse of drugs and alcohol had a major effect on young Christian. Marlon eventually won custody of Christian, who was then 13 years old. At that time, Marlon had described his son as a "basket case of emotional disorder".

[quote] Marlon was a distant father and spent little time with young Christian, who was raised by nannies and servants. Christian moved between Hollywood and Tetiaroa, his father's private island near Tahiti. Marlon continued to have relationships with multiple women by whom he fathered numerous children. Years later, while commenting on his childhood, Christian said, "The family kept changing shape, I'd sit down at the breakfast table and say, 'Who are you?'

At first I thought he was just a nutjob, but after reading that, I actually feel sorry for Christian.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2021 1:57 AM

He was doomed from the beginning as a pawn in Marlon’s & Anna’s acrimonious divorce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2021 1:58 AM

Brando's parents were alcoholics as well.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2021 1:59 AM

Also:

[quote] In 1972, while his father was abroad in France filming Last Tango in Paris, Christian was kidnapped by his mother, who took him from school, then brought him to a gang of hippie friends in Baja California, Mexico. Apparently, she had promised them $10,000 if they would hide Christian away.

[quote] When she refused to pay, they took and hid the boy; a posse of private detectives hired by Marlon, from an agency named "The Investigators," led by private investigator Jay J. Armes, rescued him late one night. He was found living in a tent and ill with bronchial pneumonia. His mother was arrested near the Mexican border after being pulled over for drunk driving and disorderly behavior. Back in court his father was awarded sole custody.

Poor kid. What a fucking traumatic childhood.

His mother actually out lived him by 7 years.

I'm surprised that she was such a wackjob, given that she was born in India.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 2:00 AM

Marlon Brando may have been a great actor, but he had no business fathering any children. What a tragic mess.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!