Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Rannells: I was a Pandemic Alkie

Well that explains why he ballooned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2021 9:14 PM

Then the sex must have been good for Tuc.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2021 9:54 PM

I had not realized the full tragic impact, the enormity of the global pandemic, until I read in (excruciatingly dull) detail how it affected Andrew Rannells!

This is the most self-serving thing I've read in a while. I wish the NYT wouldn't encourage him.

PS: no mention of Tuc Watkins in the piece. I suspect they're not still together. (Tuc, call me!)

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2021 2:39 PM

What makes Rannells think he’s a writer and why do prominent platforms publish him?

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2021 2:45 PM

The man is so narcissistic he doesn’t even have a pet.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2021 2:47 PM

R4, I don't have a pet, allergies.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2021 1:25 AM

How can a man who had repeated, close contact with Tuc’s beautiful peen experience a day of depression? I don’t get it… unless said beautiful peen was taken away from him. That I get.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2021 2:20 PM

R6, And didn't he also have a pre-Tuc fling with beautiful Matt Bomer during the Broadway run of The Boys in the Band?

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2021 2:32 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2021 2:33 PM

Andrew was so proud of himself for having Matt Bomer during BITB. He must have been furious that Matt didn’t leave his family for him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2021 2:37 PM

He looked like a bloated mess in Girls5eva.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2021 2:44 PM

[quote] And didn't he also have a pre-Tuc fling with beautiful Matt Bomer during the Broadway run of The Boys in the Band?

[quote]Andrew was so proud of himself for having Matt Bomer during BITB. He must have been furious that Matt didn’t leave his family for him.

As Andrew said, as Tuc said, as anyone who worked around or near them said, he was fucking Tuc during the run of the show, they split when the show was over, then they got back together again and were more serious about it.

You people are worse than the Meghan Markle threads. You just say random words over and over again while talking about "ducks" and shit.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2021 3:10 PM

There’s got to be some skeletons in his closet we can get him canceled for aren’t there?

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2021 3:13 PM

No one is saying he was not fucking Watkins. But he was fucking Bomer too.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2021 3:38 PM

Anyone can copy and paste?

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2021 3:40 PM

r7 r13 Details please.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2021 8:08 PM

I mean they did this on national television, it was hardly a secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2021 11:07 PM

He's a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2021 11:16 PM

Everything R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2021 11:16 PM

R16 Bomer seems extremely uncomfortable in that

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 9:39 AM

Anyway - I found Andrew Rannells' book what he wrote at the Dollar Tree this week - there were still a couple of copies left there if you want one.

It talked about how he grew up in Omaha and did all kinds of community theatre and dinner theatre and had a kind of messy affair with a 40 year old guy when he himself was only 16. It's all kind of sordid....

But anyway I went to newspapers.com and searched for him in the Nebraska papers during those years, and the plays he was in were certainly not mentioned in the local papers. I wanted to see a picture of Andrew in something. I searched for Andrew & Andy.....

So he was doing SECRET theatre and SECRET sex before he left home to take NYC by storm.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2021 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!