Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

☕️ What’s the Tea on Justin Theroux?

I’m on Season 3 of The Leftovers and I want to know more about Justin, the good, bad and ugly.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2021 8:59 PM

He was or wasn’t married to Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2021 11:41 PM
by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2021 1:33 AM

Decent actor, fantastic body, not a great face, dresses and sometimes behaves with immature attitude (although he is well into middle age and should be beyond that), is from a famous family, and has never had "it" to make it to the really big leagues.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2021 1:40 AM

This dude will be 50 in 2 months, is good-looking (many people find him to be), still unmarried, childless, not dating anyone (has he ever even dated anyone since Jen or even before her?), and always with that dog of his by his side at all times, with which he shares a relationship that IMO is kinda creepy. He's gay

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2021 6:58 PM

He’s packing. I still remember some of those grey sweatpants scenes.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2021 7:00 PM

Big penis. He showed it on Six Feet Under.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2021 7:00 PM

[R6] Dayum, I had no idea of those scenes!!! I've just looked them up, and his body is amazing!!! And that butt mmmm would love to rim that for hourzzzzzz!!! Now more than ever I really hope he plays for our team!

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2021 7:06 PM

R1: TMZ says he wasn't married to Aniston. They couldn't find any evidence of a marriage license, which means, of course, that there would also be no record of divorce.

Harvey Levin has many paid informants in the law courts, county records, airports, limousine services, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2021 7:14 PM

He's orange. And uses hair dye. I learned this on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2021 7:17 PM

A Bennington grad. Students are required to have at least one homosexual encounter to graduate.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2021 7:18 PM

Played gay in The Broken Hearts Club but I don’t recall if he even had a kiss with his on-screen boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2021 8:14 PM

Used to date Amy Sedaris

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2021 8:28 PM

Gay as a goose, big dicked bottom. Tragic tattoos on his back that you have to look at if you are doing it doggy style.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2021 8:35 PM

My sister dated his uncle, Alexander Theroux in the late ‘80s. He is the less successful author in the family. (Brother of successful Paul)

That’s all I’ve got!

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2021 8:43 PM

Addicted to hookers. The female kind.

Sorry, gays.

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2021 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!