Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Kardashian fails her "baby bar"

Aspiring legal eagle Kim Kardashian has said she failed her "baby bar".

She probably won't have time to study for a resit.

Pity for here after her getting her degree., but I'm more concerned though at rumors that CNN's Van Jones is dating her.

Talk about letting little head call the shots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 13, 2021 3:24 PM

Why advertise that you failed?

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2021 5:18 PM

Jurisprudent.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2021 5:19 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2021 5:22 PM

Cali’s bar exam has a low pass rate, but I suspect that’s largely due to state bar rules that allow people who haven’t gone to law school to take the bar.

Cali still uses the old fashioned rules that permit you to sit for the bar if you’ve received legal education at a law office.

People want to mock her for this, and I know very little about her or her family. I loathe reality shows and have never seen one second of hers, but I do know she’s interested in justice and reversing unfair convictions, for which she should be applauded, and I also applaud her for making the effort to obtain a very difficult professional degree. I hope she passes the next time.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2021 5:28 PM

That entire family of useless whores should be put on a rocket and shot toward the sun.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2021 5:34 PM

R5- With a laser beam.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2021 5:40 PM

As an attorney this news made my day!

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2021 5:46 PM

R7 Yes, I reckon you dodged a bullet.

IF she'd been a blonde sh would have aced it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2021 5:54 PM

Is she trying to look like Ariana Grande?

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2021 5:58 PM

No shock. The girl can’t pass the GED, so how will she pass the BAR? Van Jones is a joke. That score seems far too high. I doubt that’s her real score.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2021 6:03 PM

I bet if the answers were written on Van Jone’s girthy cock she would’ve passed with flying colors!

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2021 6:14 PM

Anything for attention. I guess showing her lumpen, rigor mortis hard, distended ass no longer garners attention?

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2021 6:16 PM

I’m with you R7. I don’t really understand how one can get a “legal education “ by working in a law office. I was a legal secretary (I’m male) before I started law school. Prior to that, my partner had gone to law school and I helped him study and write papers. I worked for a law firm full time while I went to law school at night. But even with almost 10 years experience working with the law, that wasn’t near what I learned in law school. Sure, my experience made law school somewhat easier. But it’s no surprise to me that KKW couldn’t pass the “baby bar.”

Hell, what is even covered? In Texas the bar exam (after law school) is three days!

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2021 6:17 PM

" It's not fair! Where tf was it? Nothing to fuck or suck, I had no idea what to do!!"

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2021 6:19 PM

I don’t wish failure on anyone, but I am kind of relieved in that she seems to finally understand how hard “real” jobs are.

Kind of like Caitlyn Jenner running for governor...just because you’re “popular” doesn’t translate into competency to do a certain job.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2021 6:20 PM

If they had given the test in ‘vocal fry’, I would have aced it.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2021 6:23 PM

Now, had it been a regulart bar, she would've aced it.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2021 6:28 PM

R7 here. Hopefully it reinforces the idea that a legal education is very difficult. Despite all those fraus listening to murder podcasts and watching "Law & Order" thinking if they had just had the chance they'd be lawyers.

-Frau Lawyer

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2021 7:02 PM

She bought the best brief case and expensive working girl outfits. ( Skirt up to her nasty clit) She thought she was set.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2021 7:47 PM

Could someone explain what a 'baby bar' is?

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2021 8:33 PM

This failure finally qualifies her to be on the Former Guy's legal team.

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2021 8:33 PM

What is a “baby bar”? Not all of us are lawyers (or would ever want to be one).

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2021 8:35 PM

She ought to hire more tutors. If I had her money I’d not only go to class but hire people to go through every inch of coursework with me.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2021 8:35 PM

She's getting sued by some former employers for being a cheap ass boss and not paying for work.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2021 8:36 PM

Did she pass the oral?

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2021 8:42 PM

Dad Robert Kardashian Senior went to law school & became an attorney. Kim doesn't even have a bachelor's degree (prerequisite to law school). Not sure why she doesn't have more respect for the profession than to fuck around like this. I've never heard of a "baby bar."

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2021 9:06 PM

They are all gypsy trash. She will never pass the bar. Stick to getting fucked in the ass by the biggest black dicks you can find just like Momma taught you.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2021 9:14 PM

I agree with Van Jones that KK would make an “unbelievable attorney.”

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2021 9:20 PM

I've never concerned myself with any of them.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2021 9:20 PM

In California, if you attend a non-ABA accredited school, you must take an exam after your second year. If you don't pass the "baby bar," you cannot sit for the real bar exam.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2021 9:22 PM

She looks...not good.

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]What is a “baby bar”?

It’s very low and shots come out of nipples.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2021 11:29 PM

Why is Van Jones so obsessed with this woman?

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote] I do know she’s interested in justice and reversing unfair convictions, for which she should be applauded, and I also applaud her for making the effort to obtain a very difficult professional degree. I hope she passes the next time.

I agree. I don't get why people hate her so much.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2021 11:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2021 11:43 PM

I am serving Laura Wasserman realness, I hiss, I pout, I aptly reapply contour makeup and I shout from the hip "I object your majesty" and I love every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2021 11:43 PM

Her father was a famous attorney, and her mother is a successful businesswoman running the Kardashian media empire. You have to wonder how Kim and her sisters turned out so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] I bet if the answers were written on Van Jone’s girthy cock she would’ve passed with flying colors!

Yeah, Van Jones is a sweet piece of choco man meat, and his bbc is rumored to be the stuff of legends. She’s got good tastes.

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2021 11:50 PM

Because she is so recognizable, she can never get some intelligent ringer to take the bar for her. California is the toughest bar in the country. I don't hold out a lot of hope for her.

If Kim never went to undergrad, she'd lack the experience to understand what level of work or commitment would be enough to succeed. It's a grind. She also miscalculated how public her law study failures would become. Quite the misstep in an otherwise perfectly calculated career.

I went to law school at night, working full time days, with a family. It's possible to have a lot going on and do the work. However, you'll get 2 hours sleep a night and feel like your losing your mind at times. Not a good combo when you're filming every second of your life.

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2021 12:23 AM

Did anyone really expect her to pass?

by Anonymousreply 40May 27, 2021 12:55 AM

R34 because she’s vulgar, stupid, unattractive and talentless…but shoved down our throats. More than her I loathe the followers who hang on her every word.

by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2021 1:03 AM

R3 = Kourtney

by Anonymousreply 42May 27, 2021 1:04 AM

Might have helped to go to an actual law school....

by Anonymousreply 43May 27, 2021 1:05 AM

r34 because she's a woman, and a slut who got some really prime dick in her youth (excluding Ray J and Kris Humphries)

Just like with the Markle threads some poster spammed DL with threads about the Kardashians regularly for quite a while. They would also take any opportunity to mention either Kim or the family into any conversation, I think this helped make people hate them here at DL because we got sick of hearing about them. When Kim's tape was sold to Vivid it was a time when everybody who had a video camera was making a sex tape. It was just something out there in the culture that people were doing whether they were famous or not. The fact that so many gave Kim so much hate when, Pam Anderson had two of her personal sex tapes leaked, Paris Hilton leaked her own sex tape and didn't receive any hate for it at all. So why hate Kim so much?

It's a six letter word and it begins with R. Those other ladies were fucking white guys.

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote]but shoved down our throats

Yet somehow I managed to avoid everything about them except when I came here. I think the Kardashina loon became the Markle loon.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2021 1:08 AM

R44 Bullshit. Has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that it wasn’t just her that became famous but everyone in the whole damn family and now it’s like cockroaches you can never get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2021 1:15 AM

R44 No, not everything is about racism. It’s because of how she became famous and for what.

Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Jones were already celebrities, with careers other than their sex tape. I do recall a lot of bad press for Anderson when the tape came out. She was a Bardot-sequel CA beach bunny before and the tape gave her a slimy coat of sleaze she’s had ever since.

Paris Hilton was famous for being wealthy, gaudy and homely and was desperate to act or sing, so she tried both. She actually wasn’t bad in that Repo movie. Still, she was always a joke.

I asked someone at work in 2012 what Kim Kardashain was famous for, as I knew the name but not who she was. My coworker said, “she made a sex take with a guy urinating on her and her mother shopped it around.” Pathetic.

Her body and face are hideous due to all the bad surgery. She’s monstrous.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2021 1:17 AM

What a weird picture of her. Is she getting procedures to look more like Kylie now?

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2021 1:18 AM

“Bardot-esque.” Autocorrect is weird.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2021 1:19 AM

[quote] Might have helped to go to an actual law school....

And a bachelor's degree. That would help as well.

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2021 1:20 AM

I'm sure they have tutors and classes to coach you for the baby bar just as they have for the real bar. Maybe she didn't realize what she was getting into.

I have also never heard of the baby bar. California used to be 3 days and that is a killer - people may not realize that is physically grueling. Two days was enough - 3 would drop a lot of bar takers. On top of the stress levels involved and that many test takers are away from home.

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2021 1:30 AM

[quote]Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee Jones were already celebrities

What does Tommy Lee Jones have to do with Pam?

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2021 1:33 AM

R52 Weren’t they married at the time? It was some 80s hair band guy, maybe not him.

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote] Did anyone really expect her to pass?

Are you serious, of course not

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2021 3:14 AM

[quote]I'm sure they have tutors and classes to coach you for the baby bar just as they have for the real bar.

She was taped on the show in her palatial home office with papers strewn about, zooming with what I assume was her personal bar tutor. Im sure she can afford the best tutors.

Robert Sr. turns in his grave at this latest development! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 55May 27, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote] I asked someone at work in 2012 what Kim Kardashain was famous for, as I knew the name but not who she was. My coworker said, “she made a sex take with a guy urinating on her and her mother shopped it around.” Pathetic. Her body and face are hideous due to all the bad surgery. She’s monstrous.

All very true, but her pussy is cavernous, and for some, all that counts is the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 56May 27, 2021 3:25 AM

I just come from the daily mail website and there are right now 11 (eleven) different stories just about Kim Kardashian. If you had the rest of the family you get to about 20 stories. This is disgusting. Kim spends some time with her children, Kim supposed had a fling with X, Kim dates Y, Kim shops with Z, Kim will retake the baby bar, Kim wears a bikini, Kim wears another bikini... The level of vapidness is just staggering.

by Anonymousreply 57May 27, 2021 5:14 AM

My question is, "She probably won't have time to study for a resit" -- why?

Is her daily selfie schedule requiring overtime these days?

by Anonymousreply 58May 27, 2021 6:19 AM

She'll never pass character and fitness. You have to have a squeaky clean record to be admitted to the bar in any state. You must have excellent academic records.

Think about it. Who would actually hire her to handle their life or death matters? That's what we're discussing here. I wouldn't trust her to get my pet out of the hands of the dog catcher. This is an ego trip. Pure and simple.

I think she wants to play the part of a lawyer, not actually practice law. Perhaps she sees it as a way out of her slovenly, sordid past. I get it. She's a dirt bag and is desperate to make all of her bad choices go away. Like her loaded diaper butt, they are not so easily overcome.

She's bought everything else so I guess she thought she could buy this.

by Anonymousreply 59May 27, 2021 6:28 AM

Kim didn't even manage to graduate from community college.

by Anonymousreply 60May 27, 2021 7:51 AM

R53 Tommy Lee Jones is an actor, and that’s not who Pam was married to. Pam was married to Tommy Lee from Motley Crue.

by Anonymousreply 61May 27, 2021 7:55 AM

This is the first thing I respect her for. She's also clever for being up-front about it. There is no way it won't come out anyway. There is no shame in trying and failing and trying again - or finding out a thing just isn't for you. Pleasantly surprised she didn't bribe her way through.

by Anonymousreply 62May 27, 2021 8:03 AM

Kim's father was not a famous attorney. He ran various businesses and had a business law degree and practiced for 10 years prior to running the businesses that he owned.

by Anonymousreply 63May 27, 2021 8:35 AM

Who are the people clamoring for stories about her? That’s what I find mystifying. How could anyone find this creature remotely inersting?

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2021 12:39 PM

R44, Paris got tons of hatred back in the day. It was actually worse back then because there was no twitter then so slur shaming had no consequences. The media went ham on her when she went to jail.

by Anonymousreply 65May 27, 2021 1:06 PM

[quote]Kim's father was not a famous attorney.

He was part of the winning defense "Dream Team" during the "Trial of the Century".

by Anonymousreply 66May 27, 2021 10:23 PM

Robert Kardashiam had not practiced law for 20 years. He reinstated his license and acted as an aide to the legal team. After the trial was over he did not practice law. He was CEO of a company that supplied music to movie theaters in addition to other interests.

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2021 7:04 PM

She failed it again with a score of 463, even lower than the 474 she got on her first attempt. Students need a 560 to pass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 13, 2021 2:54 PM

This seems fake. She’ll pass the third time, just watch. So fake.

by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote]This seems fake. She’ll pass the third time, just watch. So fake.

Everything she does is fake.

by Anonymousreply 70June 13, 2021 3:02 PM

Why can’t she just pay some real lawyers to fight for the “justice” she seeks? She could set up a big fat legal aid fund and get the same PR result.

by Anonymousreply 71June 13, 2021 3:11 PM

This reminds me of the advice to score pussy: Tell a beautiful woman she’s smart, and tell a smart woman she’s beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 72June 13, 2021 3:12 PM

Gurl she could not pass the exam to be a notary. Just move on hunny!

by Anonymousreply 73June 13, 2021 3:13 PM

Fake as the Paris jewel "heist".

by Anonymousreply 74June 13, 2021 3:14 PM

She thought she was going to be First Lady someday, and needed some credentials to not be a joke. It didn't happen, she's divorced, the show is over and she's getting older. Now she's flunked out.

Will designers still pay her to wear things to premieres, beaches, benefits, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 75June 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Didn't JFK Jr finally pass the third time?

But then that was the real bar and he actually attended law school.

by Anonymousreply 76June 13, 2021 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!