Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF happened to Andrew Rannells

He looks like a gay ghost at Disney’s Haunted Mansion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2021 10:49 PM

OP, you're not looking at Andrew Rannells, you're looking at a lousy, two-dimensional photo of Andrew Rannells.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2021 12:49 AM

That's what Rannells has always looked like. A giant bug squashed under glass.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2021 12:53 AM

This is what women of a certain age look like.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2021 12:55 AM

This is how Rannells looks without Hollywood lighting, background, hair and make up! Give the girl a break!

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2021 1:17 AM

He had Mike Doyle for years. And I really don't want to know why.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2021 5:17 PM

Tuc Watkins fucked the life out of him.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2021 5:20 PM

There's something about him that makes me want to punch him in the face and stomp on his guts. I find him so fucking irritating.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2021 5:36 PM

He really wiped his social of Tuc and his kids.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2021 5:55 PM

She’s a bitch. Cancel her.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2021 6:06 PM

I find him annoying AF but I really have to hand it to him for carving out a successful career for a guy who can't play straight to save his life. He can only play pissy, bitchy queens and has been able to work steadily for years in that capacity. Most actors who are obviously gay and can't play straight to save their lives can't really carve out a sustained career like Rannells has.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2021 7:07 PM

During the classic era of Hollywood a few were able to and even become bona fide stars as in the case of Clifton Webb who would play both gay and straight. And there was no need for him to come out. I can't imagine there was a person in America who thought he was hot for the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2021 7:27 PM

r11 Rannells can't play straight to save his life.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2021 8:01 PM

He’s never been handsome. Just average.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2021 9:48 PM

R8 is he not with smoking hot piece Tuc Watkins anymore? Is Tuc on the market?

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2021 9:51 PM

It's how his pared-down nose is shrinking into his face while the age lines and pissy expression become harder to hide.

Not that he's a portrait-in-the-closet horror like Corden.

But then he's egofilth. Rannells is just the usual ambitious wee-talent who will sell everything, including his home life, to it.

And he and Tuc were pushing it into the public as recently as March 2021.

Don't worry, R8 and R14. They're still the life-whores they always were. It's all in the timing.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote]And he and Tuc were pushing it into the public as recently as March 2021.

Tuc posted about Andrew doing a talk show and the kids put Andrew's name on an Easter Egg last month and of course it's turned towards the camera so you can see it. So even more recent than March.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2021 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!