Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry Revealed That Archie's First Words Included "Grandma Diana"

There's never been any doubt of the important place Princess Diana holds in the hearts of the Sussex family. Prince Harry, Diana's youngest son, and his wife Meghan Markle, have payed homage to the late Princess of Wales numerous times over the years, from the engagement ring Harry gave to Meghan, which featured Diana's diamonds to the way they announced that they were expecting their second child. And now, it seems, that love has carried on into the younger generation, as Harry has revealed that one of 2-year-old Archie's first words was "grandma."

"I got a photo of her in his nursery, and it was one of the first words that he said—apart from 'mama,' 'papa,' it was then 'grandma'. Grandma Diana," Harry said in his new AppleTV+ mental health docuseries The Me You Can't See, which he co-created with Oprah Winfrey. "It's the sweetest thing, but at the same time, it makes me really sad because she should be here." Harry reflected on his late mother in the show's fifth episode, saying "I wish she could've met Meghan. I wish she was around for Archie."

Previously, Harry had revealed to his friend James Corden in an appearance on The Late Late Show that Archie's very first word was actually the whopper three-syllable "crocodile."

This bittersweet reveal about Diana's legacy in the Sussex family comes at a particularly poignant moment. Just yesterday, the BBC issued an apology over the famous Panorama interview with the Princess of Wales in which she opened up about the turmoil of her royal marriage. An inquiry into how the interview came about "identified clear failings," for which the broadcaster publicly apologized and vowed not to retain any awards that were received for the interview.

Harry issued a statement responding to the apology, calling it "the first step toward justice and truth," and stating that "the ripple effect of a culture of exploitation and unethical practices," was to blame for Diana's tragic death in 1997.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Oh Christ, I just threw up in my mouth! Must they so obvious?

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2021 6:32 PM

BE

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2021 6:32 PM

He's so far gone.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Race to the bottom

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2021 6:35 PM

absolute hogwash

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2021 6:36 PM

Archie then went on to say "Uncle Dodi"

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2021 6:37 PM

Oh for fucks sake! 🐊

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2021 6:38 PM

Okay, I'm kind of getting into how ridiculous Harry's lies are becoming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2021 6:39 PM

He is so full of shit.

I thought his son's first word was crocodile, an equally implausible, but no quite as shameless, claim.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2021 6:40 PM

Yaka zoozie.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2021 6:40 PM

I thought it was hydrate and drive safe

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2021 6:41 PM

GRANDMA PAYCHECK!!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2021 6:41 PM

Rofl.

Harry is quickly learning how to play the Hollywood P.R. game.

And he's getting good at it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2021 6:42 PM

"My son's very first words were, 'The royal family is racist.'"

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote]And he's getting good at it.

No, he is getting too obvious. He looks silly.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2021 6:43 PM

I support Harry and Meghan, but even this is a little bit too much for me.

They need to stop with this.... stuff.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2021 6:43 PM

His favorite thing to play with is a black Mercedes S280 toy car.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2021 6:44 PM

Meghan dear. Please stop posting your lies here. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2021 6:45 PM

With the possible of that tacky wedding extravaganza, he needs to take a page from George Clooney that less is more...and making your kids sound like prodigies doesn't work - just ask Angelina. Just tell some clever anecdote about how you may be a prince, but you still have to change poopy diapers. Women love that shit. But continually genuflecting at the altar of Saint Diana & demonizing the BRF for just being who they are is tacky & tiring

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2021 6:48 PM

Archie really loves Ludacris music and the movie B.A.P.S.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2021 6:50 PM

Harry is mentally insane

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2021 6:51 PM

Meghan and Harry are so full of shit. His grifter wife really has a boner for his mum.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2021 6:54 PM

Moron

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2021 6:57 PM

I will admit, Meghan and Harry had me fooled for about a week after their Oprah interview until I realized most of their claims are easily disregarded through a Google search.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote] His grifter wife really has a boner for his mum.

I think she's trying to take Diana's place.

Sad, because I thought that Harry was better than this.

He's really buying into this celebrity media blitz thing.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2021 7:00 PM

Could someone call this bitch a Parisian car service already?

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2021 7:03 PM

I will NOT be ignored!!!

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2021 7:04 PM

R27 Already been done, that would be too predictable. Maybe plane crash this time? Or a staged murder/suicide?

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2021 7:07 PM

He also said 'Grandpa Jimmy.'

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2021 7:07 PM

Why wasn't it Grandma for Granny Doria, who has actually spent time caring for him?

And why should Diana be around for Archie but they don't give Charles the same opportunity? I read somewhere he's met the tot two or three times. Cruel.

This is so pathetic, using your dead mother to further your celebrity. Diana wasn't perfect but she had 10 times the charisma and star quality of either of these people and is the main reason any Americans are interested in him.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I can't wait until 4 year old Archie delivers a moving 20 minute speech on the evils of the tabloid press. We won't see it. But it definitely happened

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2021 7:14 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In other news, when Archie was about to be born, Holy Diana, Goddess of Shameless Self-Promotion, descended upon the manger where the Harkles had been thrown by the evil BRF, and told them 'I am going to make sure that young Archibald knows the truth about his destiny... Behold Harkle opportunists: you're about to give birth to the next Messiah!'

And so, Meghan performed the miracle of Virgin Birth one sad, cold winter midnight as the star of Bethlehem shone brightly in the sky. And when He could speak, Archie blessed the world with a Grandma Diana, to remind us that the Holy Ghost is no more now that She is up in Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2021 7:14 PM

California Department of Social Services have been notified of a coordinated plan to report Meghan for Child Abuse. They were notified last week. The reports were made. It was organised. It's illegal. It's a misdemeanor. But once a misdemeanor is prosecuted then suing can commence. Lipstick Alley, blogs and the usual twitter accounts involved. Every single comment made in regards to this plan has already been screenshot and logged. Paid trolls sit and interact with the people making false reports. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2021 7:14 PM

r34 What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2021 7:17 PM

R34, I don’t understand a word, but I wouldn’t be surprised if some Meghan hating housewives reported her.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2021 7:18 PM

I think R34 is claiming that Datalounge is abusing Archie.

Rofl.

At least that's my best guess.

R34's probably posting from a mental institution, any way.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2021 7:23 PM

"Archie has begun reading. His very first book is Plato's Republic. He can't put it down. Although he pronounces it 'Plah-toe' which only make him even more adorable."

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2021 7:23 PM

These two are disgusting. Period.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2021 7:39 PM

Two unflushable turds.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Diana and The Queen and the only two interesting things about these people.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2021 7:56 PM

A couple of months ago when Harry rode around Los Angeles with James Corden on that double-decker bus, Harry told James that Archie's first word was "crocodile."

Another lie from Harry. Hit the 9:00-minute mark on the following video and listen/watch Harry tell James that Archie's first word was "crocodile:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2021 8:02 PM

"Gggguhhwwammmadddiaannnamma."

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2021 8:06 PM

He's a lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2021 8:06 PM

He’s in over his over-privileged head. I bet even Smegs rolled her eyes at that one.

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2021 8:12 PM

The first time Archie used Play-Doh, he sculpted a statue of his Grandma Diana.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote] crocodile

r42 That's the family nickname for step-grandma Camilla. Charles and Doria must be feeling left out.

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2021 8:18 PM

"Yes, Little Archie looked straight at us, and....oh, wait."

by Anonymousreply 48May 24, 2021 8:27 PM

Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 49May 24, 2021 8:30 PM

Little Archie's first word was in fact a German word: "Resozialisierungsschwierigkeiten."

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2021 8:37 PM

He's laying it on a little thick with that one

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Whenever Meghan and I leave Archie with his nannies, he reminds us, "Pweeese wear your seatbelts."

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2021 8:40 PM

Was that "Drive Safe" a dig at moi?

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] Archie's First Words Included

Note the wording of what he said. He didn't say "Archie's first words were..."

Harry said "Archie's first words included...."

That means that it was in a GROUP of words that Archie first started speaking.

Tricky, tricky.

[quote] The first time Archie used Play-Doh, he sculpted a statue of his Grandma Diana.

And here it is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2021 8:47 PM

Look at Archie's first finger-painting! I'm so proud of my son!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2021 8:51 PM

Oooh poor kids I hope they don’t pass on their insufferableness to them. Well kids usually rebel against their parents so hopefully they’ll end up with a good head on their shoulders and reject their parents new age mumbo-jumbo gobbledygook

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2021 8:52 PM

The Cambridges release their children's drawings with one stating they love/miss Granny Diana.

Then Harry says it was one of Archie's first words.

Connect the dots, peeps.

Harry doesn't have an original thought in his head.

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2021 8:54 PM

All joking aside I actually hope he is lying because otherwise we have to face the implication a 36 year old man is sat at home talking to his 1 year old kid about his dead mother so often it finds the word easier to mimic than that of colours or the names of the actual living people around him. And that may be the biggest cry for help I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2021 8:56 PM

I'm curious what their superfans on twitter say about them. Could someone link to some of the more entertaining accounts?

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2021 8:58 PM

Archie said: Gimme one of those adowable bwankets.

by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2021 9:00 PM

r59, you can just go to celebitchy. 6 out of 10 stories are about them and definitely super psycho fanatical

by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2021 9:00 PM

R58 why does that surprise you. He seems to be living in the past and dwelling on hurt that happened to him years and years ago. Honestly it doesn’t seem healthy but he’s let it all define him. I wouldn’t take mental health advice from either him or Meghan, they both seem like damaged people.

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2021 9:01 PM

R58 I do fear you aren't too far from the truth. Harry has a really unhealthy obsession with his mother. I wonder how jealous he is of William's close relationship with their mother?

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2021 9:01 PM

Archie was accepted into Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins concurrently. He is deciding which one to accept.

by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2021 9:04 PM

R54. In the R42 video, Harry did mention that Archie is already putting three or four words together, which is probably nonsense. He may unintelligibly say three or four words, but he is likely not stringing them together to make a sentence.

However, Harry distinctly says when asked by Corden, "What was his first word?" Harry responds, "crocodile."

Not "Mama" or "Dada." But "crocodile." This is utter nonsense. After a baby says "Mama" and/or "Dada" for a while, I can imagine a baby saying something that sounded like "dile." But the kid did not say--nor would any baby say--"crocodile" as his or her first word.

Harry, like Markle, is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2021 9:05 PM

If "Grandma Diana" were among Archie's first words, it's no wonder Grandma Doria moved out of the manse in a huff.

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2021 9:06 PM

At this rate Archie will be more intelligent than Harry within the year.

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2021 9:06 PM

The ginger twat will be so embarrassed about this chapter of his life when they finally do separate. So many bridges to rebuild. So many people for him to make amends with. So many things to cringe about. Did Diana throw herself down the stairs when she was pregnant with this one? Maybe she drank a lot or starved herself? He seems mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2021 9:06 PM

Here's another exposed lie, that he was never able to do normal things like go for a bike ride with his family as a kid. He needed to move to Californoa for that. Not like his family have thousands of acres to have a private bike ride on, is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2021 9:11 PM

R65. And Archie certainly did not say "Grandma Diana" as one of his first words. Yes, eventually, he may say something that sounds like "grandma." However, "Diana" is a short name but nonetheless three syllables. Three syllables would be impossible for a kid as among his first words. And the kid did not put both words together to say "Grandma Diana." Perhaps eventually he sloppily said "grandma" for a while...and then eventually something like Diana--or maybe just "Di." But a baby cannot say Grandma Diana together until he's more sure of himself with one-syllable and then two-syllable words.

Harry, STFU. We've all been around babies. We know what they're capable of saying as their first words. And they don't make sentences until later. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2021 9:15 PM

R67 LOL

by Anonymousreply 71May 24, 2021 9:17 PM

I wouldn't trust Dim around any children, remember when he knocked those 2 little boys heads together?

by Anonymousreply 72May 24, 2021 9:18 PM

Archie: Gwandma die! Gwandma die! Gwandma die!

Harry: Stop it ya little bastard! I said STOP IT! *punches baby*

by Anonymousreply 73May 24, 2021 9:19 PM

Really insensitive to Doria who's actually lost her anonymity in this. She's a Grandma too.

by Anonymousreply 74May 24, 2021 9:19 PM

R69. Harry would probably say that photo of him bicycle-riding was a one-off and didn't happen again. (Until of course, the next photo is found of another bike-riding outing.)

by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2021 9:19 PM

Yea R75 there's 3 in that story. Poor Harry would say because there was a camera there it doesn't count

by Anonymousreply 76May 24, 2021 9:21 PM

That was horrifying, R72. That is when I realized his whole PR image was complete fiction.

by Anonymousreply 77May 24, 2021 9:22 PM

R74. Good point. Harry says he has a photo of his mother in Archie's room which is why Archie supposedly said "Grandma Diana." I don't believe that Archie said anything of the sort. He was a baby for god's sake. Babies don't say "Grandma Diana."

However, if Archie said such a phrase, it would be just as easy for Archie to say "Grandma Doria" since Doria has actually been around the kid. But absolutely no mention about Doria by either Harry or Markle. And it would stand to reason that while Archie is learning to talk, he would say the names of the people around him such as Mama, Dada and Doria. But here we have total silence from Mama and Dada Grifter. Doria either takes no offense at this or is in on the grift herself.

by Anonymousreply 78May 24, 2021 9:27 PM

I wonder if he’s seeing dancing babies like Ally McBeal.

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2021 9:29 PM

Archie at age 13: WHAT? You two gave up life in a palace and being a member of the royal family and now I have to go to school with a bunch of snotty rich kids in Montecito? I'm calling Grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2021 9:30 PM

R72 R77 any pic or story of the headbanging?

by Anonymousreply 81May 24, 2021 9:36 PM

The article says Archie said “Grandma” for Diana. So Harry pointed to a picture of Diana and Archie said “Gamma” and that’s that.

by Anonymousreply 82May 24, 2021 9:44 PM

Meghan: "Actually, Archie's first words were, 'I love you most mommy, teach me to be an influencer!'"

by Anonymousreply 83May 24, 2021 9:55 PM

My mum's mum died when she was a kid and we did flowers to her grave on mother's day/birthday etc.Not sure I believe either Will or H with the granny Di stuff,it all seems too contrived.

by Anonymousreply 84May 24, 2021 9:56 PM

R81, there was a clip linked in one of the Harry threads, may come up if you search.

It was startling, he looked a bit manic, made me wonder about coke and/or bipolar. So much for "so good with kids" Haz, plus the kids looked a bit hurt and upset and he did not even seem to notice, that was super striking.

by Anonymousreply 85May 24, 2021 10:24 PM

All I get when I Google "Prince Harry knocks heads together" is videos about some charity something he and Will and Kate started in 2016 called 'Heads Together.'

by Anonymousreply 86May 24, 2021 10:32 PM

Well let Archie have his day in the sun now, because once Diana 2.0 is born, it will be all about her an how she is the 2nd coming of Diana - why she even *looks* like Diana! She's a newborn & she's already singing "Candle in the Wind." No one will even remember that other kid who keeps saying something about an alligator or something like that...who knows

by Anonymousreply 87May 24, 2021 10:34 PM

R86, do a search on DL, I do not have time to look further but quickly saw a post referring to it being posted in early March or so.

by Anonymousreply 88May 24, 2021 10:37 PM

OK Harry thanks for telling us all of those first words Archie spoke. Thought first word was was just one word..but guess I'm wrong.

Meghan told us Archie' s second word. "Show Me the Money".

His deep personal profound truth.

She's soo proud.

Wow if only I could have had these parents,

Like her tee shirt said, "Raising the future."

by Anonymousreply 89May 24, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote]Not sure I believe either Will or H with the granny Di stuff, it all seems too contrived.

R84. You're right. Diana is likely a fixture in the minds of adults around the world. However, Diana is not on the minds of William and Harry's kids. Yes, Will's kid are getting old enough to know of her, but they really have no significant understanding. And certainly Diana is not in Harry's son's thought process no matter how much he tries to tell us she is. Diana never left the news in adults' minds, but kids and toddlers are too busy absorbing the experiences that are actually real to them.

by Anonymousreply 90May 24, 2021 10:44 PM

This is too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2021 10:46 PM

Someone make this balding twit and his mental illness go away.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2021 10:48 PM

Lord, Harry is becoming a master manipulator just like his mother was......

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Are we going to get another series about his bipolar diagnosis with Dr. Phil and a 3rd with Dr. Drew, perhaps something "intervention" style?

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Total BS. He also mentioned a few other words which I don't believe

by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Please let him and that bitch fall into an active part of the San Andreas Fault

by Anonymousreply 96May 24, 2021 10:50 PM

He's full of shit. What an asshole he is. Doesn't he realize the more he talks the more people think he's a douchebag?

by Anonymousreply 97May 24, 2021 10:52 PM

I used to find all this Meghan & Harry nonsense really uninteresting. But now that it's obvious that Prince Harry is FUCKING NUTS... Well, now I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 98May 24, 2021 10:53 PM

After this recent barrage of nonsense that Archie said the words "Grandma Diana," I wouldn't be surprised if the new baby girl is named Diana. For a while, I was thinking that they wouldn't have Diana a the first given name name, and instead use it as a middle name. But now I'm beginning to think Diana is coming.

Harry and Markle have pissed off the entire royal family. They want to make millions and millions. They realize they are totally on their own now. Baby Diana is one of the tickets to a perpetual cash flow. We will be forever be fed photos about Baby Diana...toddler Diana...starting school Diana...teenage Diana...first date Diana...coming of age and feeding the hungry and homeless Diana...Diana becomes a woman...and on and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2021 10:53 PM

What an outrageous, ill-conceived pile of horseshit. Who on Earth is buying this clap-trap?

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2021 10:54 PM

My God, he's such a tool.

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2021 10:56 PM

Which sounds better - Doria Diana or Diana Doria?

by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2021 11:00 PM

One of my grandfathers died before I was born; the other who I remember seeing a few times died when I was five. Know how often I thought of them while growing up.

Never. My own father died when I was 22 and I rarely think of him and never for more than a minute or too. I had a lot of therapy to accomplish this.

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2021 11:00 PM

Why does nobody (Dax Shepard, Oprah, etc.) ask any follow-up questions such as when Harry is asked about Archie's first word, and Harry responds, "Grandma Diana?" The first reaction by any interviewer should be: "Well, I saw you on the double-decker bus when you were riding around Los Angeles, and you told James Corden that Archie's first word was "crocodile."

All these lies are becoming so well-known and news in and of themselves. It's not like Oprah didn't see the James Corden interview.

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2021 11:01 PM

I am embarrassed for him. I guess those two do actually have matching personality disorders. Poor widdle Arch is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2021 11:03 PM

The name will be Diana Luna Willow Harper Mountbatten-Windsor.

Since the kid won't have a title, Harry and Markle will start calling her "our little lady." Thus, "Lady Diana" will be reborn.

by Anonymousreply 106May 24, 2021 11:07 PM

Doria has already served her purpose! Next!

by Anonymousreply 107May 24, 2021 11:08 PM

Is Meghan currently in South Korea looking for a plastic surgeon who will operate on a newborn to ensure that she looks like Diana?

by Anonymousreply 108May 24, 2021 11:10 PM

Oprah will be chosen as a godmother for Baby Lady Diana to ensure interviews, gifts and cash forever flow.

by Anonymousreply 109May 24, 2021 11:14 PM

Baby Lady Diana's first words will be "crocodili," the Latin form of "crocodile," and "Oprah Winfrey."

by Anonymousreply 110May 24, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote] once Diana 2.0 is born, it will be all about her an how she is the 2nd coming of Diana - why she even *looks* like Diana!

There is absolutely no chance in hell that Harry and Meghan's daughter will ever look like Diana.

Just so you know.

by Anonymousreply 111May 24, 2021 11:34 PM

I like Harry and I'm rooting for him and Meghan but I would hope that he doesn't whore his kids for attention. He out of all people should know what constant scrutiny and media coverage does to a child's mind.

by Anonymousreply 112May 24, 2021 11:35 PM

Ship has sailed, R112. Kid was put on the merch stroll (beanies & Meghan's Mirror), age 1. Sad.

He did not choose a wife who would be a protective mother who prioritizes relationships, that's for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 24, 2021 11:48 PM

Love how much Harry upsets you Klan fuckers. He said Archie's FIRST word was 'crocodile' and ONE of his first words was 'grandma'.

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2021 11:51 PM

Still likely a lie.

by Anonymousreply 115May 24, 2021 11:52 PM

'Kid was put on the merch stroll (beanies & Meghan's Mirror), age 1. Sad.'

Not really. George, Charlotte and Louis have been on merch strolls every few weeks for their entire lives, the most recent example being the video on their grifter parents' youtube channel. They sent details of all the outfits worn straight to the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2021 11:53 PM

This was probably a shot aimed at Doria, who pissed them off in some way. You mean to tell me that he spoke the name of a dead person he’s never MET, versus the living grandmother who lives an hour away and is their only relative who speaks to them and sees the baby?

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2021 11:54 PM

'I like Harry and I'm rooting for him and Meghan but I would hope that he doesn't whore his kids for attention. He out of all people should know what constant scrutiny and media coverage does to a child's mind.'

Archie has barely been seen since he was born. There are two videos and about four clear pictures. Contrast this to the millions of pictures of the Cambridge children.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2021 11:55 PM

Who summoned the boring and tedious KGT? Put it back in its cage.

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2021 11:57 PM

' I wonder how jealous he is of William's close relationship with their mother?'

I think you've got your tenses muddled here, Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 120May 24, 2021 11:58 PM

It’s another of their stupid lies. A very stupid one.

Babies usually say “dada” first. Then they say things like “baba”’for bottle or “doggie” or something familiar they see every day that they are attached to and want. Their worlds are very very small, so their words concern their very immediate needs and wants.

by Anonymousreply 121May 24, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote]I like Harry and I'm rooting for him and Meghan

R112. Why do you like them? It's a serious question. I'm just wondering why since they come off so unappealing, preachy and dishonest to most people. Also, how do you explain or justify all of their lies, which are so obvious and blatant.

by Anonymousreply 122May 25, 2021 12:01 AM

babies say dada mama and baba first because they're not actually saying words with intention, they're forming the easiest sounds.

by Anonymousreply 123May 25, 2021 12:04 AM

R121, he said dada in the vid where she was reading a 1 year old a book for a 4 year old and he was bored and wanted to throw it.

by Anonymousreply 124May 25, 2021 12:07 AM

R122 At least in Harry's case, I do think he initially broke with the BRF because he thought it was in his family's best interest (initially but who knows what his intentions are right now). This isn't to say that many of their actions haven't been calculated or outright immature though.

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2021 12:11 AM

I can't believe he thinks we are that stupid to be his horseshit. He must be retarded.

by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2021 12:17 AM

I think that Harry and Meghan are a perfect match.

They both come from very dysfunctional families. And even if you're a big supporter of the BRF, you still have to admit that they're quite a dysfunctional family.

I don't think that any of Harry's previous relationships really understood what was going on in his head. But Meghan does.

For all of the digs about being "woke" and "SJWs," it's what they both are.

In Meghan, Harry found someone who could truly communicate with him and understand the language he's speaking.

Better yet, they're able to make whatever trauma they went through, into something positive. The foundations, the television specials, etc. And if they're able to monetize it, then better yet.

I'm not a hater, so I'm happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 127May 25, 2021 12:20 AM

Pass the sick bag.

by Anonymousreply 128May 25, 2021 12:26 AM

No kid that young would say "grandma" unless it was repeated to them constantly.

by Anonymousreply 129May 25, 2021 12:29 AM

My first word was pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism.

Guess I won, huh?

by Anonymousreply 130May 25, 2021 12:30 AM

R123, yes. “Dada” is easier to say than “mama”.

“Grandma Diana” and “crocodile”? The purest of bullshit. Or he’s a mufucking Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 131May 25, 2021 12:33 AM

I taught him to say "Cunty Camilla."

by Anonymousreply 132May 25, 2021 12:35 AM

R125. R127. Curious you didn't address the Markles' lies, which is the biggest slam against them in the past couple of months. Yes, many of us can be complimentary about them living their own lives. However, the lies show the core of their character. They do not seem to be honest people. Everything is done for ulterior motives. They are like Donald Trump. They lie in the moment regardless of whatever is on videotape and easily verifiable.

It's all the lies from saying "Grandma Diana" to they took away her passport only to discover she flew to NYC for $500,000 baby shower to she didn't know where to turn for therapy when according to Harry, Markle was the one who recommended therapy to Harry--and ultimately he didn't help her to saying that podcasts were not in the plan when they were talking to an executive at Quibi when still in the UK to saying they weren't leaving the UK while making plans to bolt all the while. Shall we go on?

by Anonymousreply 133May 25, 2021 12:37 AM

Kids get a few words around 1 or before, then have a vocabulary explosion around the age of 18 months. Their first words are mostly nouns--the people who are part of their lives and objects like a key stuffed animal or a bottle. They're not naming people in pictures whom they've never met. It's all pretty much in the here and now for developmental reasons. "Grandma" would be used for a living grandma who is part of the kid's life.

This is just sad. Harry is thick as a plank. It makes me wonder what kind of father he is because if he'd paid any real attention bro his Rugrats, he'd know how absurd this sounds.

by Anonymousreply 134May 25, 2021 12:47 AM

Harry realizes that people think he's dumb. Hence, these claims of multi-syllabic first words. Harry is trying to prove that he's (Harry's) not so dumb - look at how smart his son is.

by Anonymousreply 135May 25, 2021 12:50 AM

The Markles lie in the moment. Sometimes it's thought-through and deliberate, sometimes it's whatever suits the moment regardless of what they have said previously. And since some people want to be friends with these grifters, e.g., Dax Shepard, Oprah, Gail, etc., no one ever calls them out on their lies because these people are not real journalists.

Harry and Markle would never sit down for a probing, no-holds barred interview with something like "60 minutes" which would have follow-up questions and videotape exposing their lies, dishonesty and bullshit. Something like 60 Minutes would also have videotape of others (possibly family members or friends and business associates) contradicting their lies and then make H&M sit there and explain themselves. It would be very awkward.

by Anonymousreply 136May 25, 2021 1:00 AM

Mark my words, their female rug rag will have "Diana" in her name, either first or middle. They'll say they're doing it to "honor" the beloved "Grandma Diana." Yes, they are that shameless.

by Anonymousreply 137May 25, 2021 1:03 AM

I believe it, actually.

by Anonymousreply 138May 25, 2021 1:03 AM

Archie's first words were actually 'Queen Mary!' but Harry is kind of embarrassed by it.

by Anonymousreply 139May 25, 2021 1:11 AM

R137. In all fairness--and I'm not inclined to defend H&M--William and Kate's daughter's name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.

But yes, I agree with you. Previously, I thought that "Diana" would be a middle name for their soon-to-be daughter. However, H&M are becoming so insufferable, I am now leaning toward them giving the kid the first name of Diana. This is their last chance for a daughter named Diana. H&M have said no more than two kids, and W&K probably aren't having any more kids. This new baby coming this summer is Diana or bust.

by Anonymousreply 140May 25, 2021 1:12 AM

Archie's first words were "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!"

(...and take me back to London.)

by Anonymousreply 141May 25, 2021 1:47 AM

R139 No those were Queen George's first words.

by Anonymousreply 142May 25, 2021 1:48 AM

Archie's first words were actually " Die Paparazzi'"

by Anonymousreply 143May 25, 2021 2:24 AM

Every fucking day these stooges toss their chamber pot down to us plebes in the street.

by Anonymousreply 144May 25, 2021 2:34 AM

Here's the clip of Harry telling James Cordon that Archie's first word was 'crocodile.' (at 9:03)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 25, 2021 2:47 AM

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 146May 25, 2021 2:48 AM

It indicates Harry spends little time with the kid to have any sense of development, or, it was a joke. Gonna go with A as more likely.

by Anonymousreply 147May 25, 2021 2:54 AM

The new baby should provide some fresh storylines as the Diana thing is getting stale.

by Anonymousreply 148May 25, 2021 3:15 AM

James Corden is one of the few people that Harry can keep up with, intellectually.

by Anonymousreply 149May 25, 2021 3:33 AM

They are trying to insinuate a narrative that they fled for their lives, like there was an Underground RR under the sea (she does like to watch The Little Mermaid as an adult after all). However, they merely wanted to go to Canada to sponge off the taxpayer for little in return as they had done in the UK. Obv that would not fly, so the final burnishing of their victimized brand. The team of 4 pros that had been working in LA on ther behalf THE WHOLE TIME were the end game of Mexit when half in/half out was not allowed.

What the end game is now is still a bit unclear. Seems a reality show is a strong possiblitiy. They have made themselves radioactive and she had only 1 steady acting job before middle age.

by Anonymousreply 150May 25, 2021 3:48 AM

Then Archie looked at me and said "I can't believe that old hag wouldn't let you wear her tiara!"

by Anonymousreply 151May 25, 2021 4:23 AM

R145. Thanks for posting.

R42 posted the same video about the Harry first word "crocodile" lie, but it's worth repeating for those new to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 152May 25, 2021 4:28 AM

Other phrases Archie has uttered include Waity Katie, Gay George, and Bald Headed Bastard.

by Anonymousreply 153May 25, 2021 4:32 AM

Meghan cosplays his mother. Sick. Who believes Harry’s continuous lies?

by Anonymousreply 154May 25, 2021 4:35 AM

Archie also says, "tossed salads!"

by Anonymousreply 155May 25, 2021 4:36 AM

I thought Little Archie’s first words were, “CALL ME AN UBER! NOW!”

by Anonymousreply 156May 25, 2021 4:37 AM

If they ever need a babysitter for Archie, we’re available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 25, 2021 4:41 AM

Jealousy over our first black king! Long live King Archie!

by Anonymousreply 158May 25, 2021 4:46 AM

Not so popular anymore in the UK, not since O1. Shame, many had been so excited to welcome Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 25, 2021 4:48 AM

The wallpaper in Archie's room is a little over the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 25, 2021 4:49 AM

Archie's first words were, "Get Sunshine Sacks on the phone now!"

by Anonymousreply 161May 25, 2021 4:49 AM

They heard Archie say “Di” but what he actually said to them was “Die”.

by Anonymousreply 162May 25, 2021 4:56 AM

Don't bother Archie right now. He's in the middle of memorizing War and Peace for Harry because DaDa just loves to go to war!

by Anonymousreply 163May 25, 2021 4:59 AM

^^Actually, it was "Die MF."

by Anonymousreply 164May 25, 2021 5:00 AM

Does Archie also say Dodi?

by Anonymousreply 165May 25, 2021 5:01 AM

Harry is a Human Pez Dispenser. Megs loads him up with bullshit, pulls back his head and he spews forth the lies.

by Anonymousreply 166May 25, 2021 5:04 AM

I love Grandma Doria, she's "one of the good ones". When Doria visits, she enters through the back door, she knows "her place", Mater makes me giggle when she yells "Negroes in the house!"

by Anonymousreply 167May 25, 2021 5:06 AM

I am so tired of hearing Harry nattering on, while making a total ass of himself. The wife is low class all the way, and they belong together. I feel sorry for the senior members of the family and they have remained gracious throughout.

by Anonymousreply 168May 25, 2021 5:08 AM

It’s sweet that Little Archie is being told all about Grandma Diana, but I expect he’ll be traumatized once he discovers that his daddy likes to play in mummy’s tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 169May 25, 2021 5:16 AM

Eww. No one wants to picture M's tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 170May 25, 2021 5:38 AM

Did the wife really pretend Doria was "the help" in front of people?

by Anonymousreply 171May 25, 2021 5:39 AM

Just as bad as the constant Diana veneration is their involving Archie in all their ventures/narratives. His name is part of their foundation, his birthday is used to solicit donations, his speaking on their first and only podcast was the only thing that got any positive attention, even from their fans. I suspect it will be the same with their daughter (and has already happened, I think). She'll be referenced in their righteous proclamations about women/girls.

They're not "serving Archie up on a platter" (which is what they supposedly wanted to escape) but instead leveraging him for their philanthropic brand.

by Anonymousreply 172May 25, 2021 5:47 AM

^^That's okay, Doria made her a shit casserole. It was yummy.

by Anonymousreply 173May 25, 2021 5:48 AM

Poor Archie he's got one dead grandparent but two grandpas and one great-grandma he will never meet thanks to his parents.

by Anonymousreply 174May 25, 2021 6:10 AM

^^It's the price of Finding Freedom. We had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 175May 25, 2021 6:19 AM

Did Megain Tubman help other royals escape?

by Anonymousreply 176May 25, 2021 6:28 AM

[quote]He’s in over his over-privileged head. I bet even Smegs rolled her eyes at that one.

Meg fed him this story, silly.

[quote]Which sounds better - Doria Diana or Diana Doria?

I very much doubt Sarah Jane will include Doria in the baby’s name.

by Anonymousreply 177May 25, 2021 6:38 AM

^^Who is Sarah Jane?

by Anonymousreply 178May 25, 2021 6:58 AM

Were his second words “Grandpa Tampon?”

by Anonymousreply 179May 25, 2021 7:26 AM

Clever move on Meghan to let Harry be Harry. If she can't elevate her brand, she can degrade his to look better by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 180May 25, 2021 7:33 AM

^^Or his brand is so closely linked to hers that they are both dragged down. She can't stray too far away from the reluctant royal prince; otherwise, her stock sinks. They are two peas in a partners' crime pod.

by Anonymousreply 181May 25, 2021 8:03 AM

It is funny that a few years ago all the hysterical women writers at the Mail/Telegraph etc were outraged by Kate wearing boring nude heels all the time. Now we have all this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 182May 25, 2021 10:37 AM

Archie spoke in the cringey video of his first birthday, where Meghan tried to read him a book. He kept grabbing and dropping a different book, at one point reaching for it and saying "can't get it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 25, 2021 12:03 PM

Emetrol, I need some Emetrol. Buckets of it. They are both insane. They lie as easily as they breathe. It is really scary.

by Anonymousreply 184May 25, 2021 12:10 PM

how soon before harry goes gay for pay or comes out as trans to run for governor of California?

by Anonymousreply 185May 25, 2021 12:15 PM

What about that bitch Oprah? Has she no sense of morality or decency? She got the scoop of a lifetime with the Harry/Megan interview but now is mining what she can from a clearly mentally disturbed man and his money-hungry whore wife, and causing distress to his aged grandmother and family.

How much money does this entitled bitch actually need?

by Anonymousreply 186May 25, 2021 12:31 PM

I am beginning to believe that Orca Whale is evil too. It just really bothers me that not only is she doing this, the cunt is rich, rich. She doesn't need money so the only conclusion I can come to is that the bitch enjoys mind fucking the mentally ill. That or she has bodies buried in her garden and is being blackmailed.

by Anonymousreply 187May 25, 2021 12:46 PM

r186 r187

she's not a good businesswoman. she might be worth a lot but she's as much of a money pit as a money maker. addictive behaviors, too, such as eating obviously but shopping as well. people speculate she's in the communal narcissist category especially given the rumours that she's worse than ellen to guests and staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 25, 2021 1:04 PM

She does seem to like to fuck with the extremely damaged, remember Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 189May 25, 2021 1:08 PM

R188, R189-- Very interesting, I was not aware of that. I really never liked OW so I had no I interest in her as a person. I thought she was a narcissist phoney, tbh. The last time I followed the news about her was when the scandal of that girls school became public. I do not remember details about what happened, only it made her look very bad indeed . Not to mention how I think she should have to have bamboo shoots under her fingernails for Dr. Ooze and fat fuck drunk Phil. ( I refuse to call him Dr bc he isn't one. I wouldn't be surprised if he flunked his GED)

by Anonymousreply 190May 25, 2021 3:12 PM

Finally people are starting to see Harry and Meghan for the attention-seeking cunts that they are. Their cunty behavior was so transparent from day one. On an early RF thread there was a discussion on the couple, months after wedding, mansion-hunting in LA per a blind gossip item at CDAN.

Since then it’s been a cascade of them reframing narrative to fit victimhood. Also, look at their Hollywood friends, all certified cunts. James Corden, Ellen Degeneres, Chrissy Tiegen, and Oprah. Oprah has a history of promoting and befriending shady people. She promoted famewhoring, homophobic, bad therapist Dr. Phil as a mental health authority. Now it’s worse, she’s promoting lying, entitled, and personality disordered Harry and Meghan as mental health experts.

by Anonymousreply 191May 25, 2021 3:39 PM

Legal fees, huh? Such HUMANITARIANS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 25, 2021 3:49 PM

It’s the screen shot and logged police coming around once again (R34). ALL of you have been warned and are on THE LIST. NONE shall escape, I tell you! NONE!!!! All are doomed! Enuf said……..

by Anonymousreply 193May 25, 2021 3:56 PM

And his first question will.... why do you keep telling me I'm black, mom?

by Anonymousreply 194May 25, 2021 3:56 PM

Someone kept repeating “Grandma Diana” while spinning around three times, R119, and LO, the KGT didth appeareth!!

by Anonymousreply 195May 25, 2021 4:19 PM

I hope R193 is just trolling us for a laugh. Otherwise.........

I have always felt that H&M were kicked out and made you leave , no half-in offer, no offer at all, just gtfoh. I also had the feeling that shady, possibly illegal charity misappropriation of funds was a reason, among many others. Abusive , demanding, embarrassing behavior. Demanding a title for Archie, allegedly drug abuse too. Maybe those two are what you get when you combine evil and bat shit, bunny boiling, stalking, one flew over the cuckoo's nest , martyr seeking , run for the fucking hills crazy. I pity anyone in their zip code area much less in their life. They should get about 6 months jail time so far what they have done with charity funds while acting so sanctmiously in public. I really loathe them more than ever. I wonder what Orca Whales cut of the profit is? Everytime a church, charity, or religion is in anyway involved, you know it is a scam and my only wish for these people is to wish they one day soon live in utter poverty.

by Anonymousreply 196May 25, 2021 4:51 PM

^Really didn’t think I needed an “/s”, R196, but yes, I’m trolling. Here’s my /s sign.

by Anonymousreply 197May 25, 2021 4:53 PM

^signed R193

by Anonymousreply 198May 25, 2021 4:55 PM

R198- I think you have a wicked, delightful sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 199May 25, 2021 5:01 PM

Of course, just like any other child whose first words include the name of their never-met, deceased grandma. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 200May 25, 2021 5:07 PM

Of course Archewell’s first words were Grandma Diana. His mommy and daddy have the two words playing on a loop in his nursery. The other possibility is that Archewell’s parents are thirsty, loony publicity stunt queens lying again for famewhoring purposes.

by Anonymousreply 201May 25, 2021 5:34 PM

Was probably "gah-dah."

Cute kid, though.

by Anonymousreply 202May 25, 2021 5:40 PM

I think the Revelations of Harry should be added as a book in the King James bible.

by Anonymousreply 203May 25, 2021 5:43 PM

His first word was "crocodile"? Why not "alligator"? They are teaching Archie to be a racist.

by Anonymousreply 204May 25, 2021 5:46 PM

What’s their endgame? Maybe none. I think they went thermal nuclear on the RF because of the staff bullying stories gaining traction. The stories gained traction because former staffers were fed up with Harry and Meghan painting themselves as victims of bullying from RF when they themselves were the ones doing it to staff. We all know that one of the classic traits of bullies is projection. Bullies project onto others their own unresolved issues such as anger and resentment. Some of the biggest bullies also happen to have extremely thin skin. Look at Trump for instance. This is why these bullies like to play victim at the same time they’re bullying others.

So the endgame may be nothing more than to preemptively strike against the RF and the staff bullying investigation involving Meghan as the cunty boss from hell. Multiple staff quitting in short time yet given praised send offs by RF. Perhaps the RF had been a part of the problem in covering up for bully Meghan. Paying off staff by publicly acknowledging service, who knows what sort of private negotiations were taking place to prevent staff from spilling beans? The RF have been covering up for Harry all these years, his anger issues and emotional instability, horrible behavior that was twisted to be seen as laddish one-of-the-guys behavior.

by Anonymousreply 205May 25, 2021 5:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 25, 2021 5:53 PM

Interesting. Samantha, sporting a Lady Di hairstyle, is holding baby Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 207May 25, 2021 6:07 PM

If they keep this nonsense up the American people and media are going to turn on them as well.

by Anonymousreply 208May 25, 2021 6:12 PM

Does it rancor Harry that Diana favored the beautiful, sensitive heir William?

by Anonymousreply 209May 25, 2021 6:22 PM

I would have expected Archie's first words to be "Major James Hewitt".

by Anonymousreply 210May 25, 2021 6:26 PM

Major development with Brf trolling. A group of black women on lipstick alley got harassed and individually targeted yesterday. It was so bad they are thinking of going to a major us media company and revealing the extent of the harrassment by the Brf trolls. One of the women has a high up link to the media group. Its going to look bad that black women were targeted by Brf trolls. The link to the media group is collating all the info. It looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 211May 25, 2021 6:48 PM

Oh my lord it's quite the tenses!

by Anonymousreply 212May 25, 2021 6:53 PM

I thought his first words were a recitation of Eliot’s “Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock”...

by Anonymousreply 213May 25, 2021 6:55 PM

I feel so sorry for the baby girl since both her parents are homely and everyone will expect her to be beautiful. The genetics make that unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 214May 25, 2021 6:56 PM

[quote] A group of black women on lipstick alley got harassed and individually targeted yesterday.

[quote] It was so bad they are thinking of going to a major us media company and revealing the extent of the harrassment by the Brf trolls.

[quote] One of the women has a high up link to the media group. Its going to look bad that black women were targeted by Brf trolls.

[quote] The link to the media group is collating all the info. It looks bad.

Good!

Expose them! Expose them all!!!

by Anonymousreply 215May 25, 2021 7:03 PM

[quote]I am beginning to believe that Orca Whale is evil too. It just really bothers me that not only is she doing this, the cunt is rich, rich. She doesn't need money so the only conclusion I can come to is that the bitch enjoys mind fucking the mentally ill.

R187. I don't feel that Oprah is evil. However, Oprah has been doing this introspective, soul-bearing stuff for a long time. She's read, studied, discussed with experts in the psychological field, had time to reflect and made millions allowing her to have the time to see what works, what doesn't. Oprah may not be a psychological expert, but she's knowledgeable. Due to her access to experts, etc., Oprah is on a different level than most people including H&M. And Oprah is not the one with the psychological problem (well, maybe she is). She's sitting back and allowing Harry to spill his guts. Not a wise move even if he wants to do so.

Oprah isn't qualified to be giving such a troubled couple like H&M advice or exposing them to the world. H&M think they are on Oprah's level. They are not--not in money, knowledge, experience, etc. There is no way H&M should be going so public this early in their treatment. They are overexposed and revealing too much while they heal. Oprah is allowing this to happen, and she should not be facilitating something that is causing international gossip and scandal among the world's most famous family. Oprah may not be evil, but she is misguided and wrong in this instance and perhaps thinking she's more knowledgeable than she is by allowing it to happen. She is also motivated by TV ratings. She is not a psychological journalist. She's still just a chat show host dealing with vulnerable people. And H&M should be wary enough not to let themselves be overtaken, but they seem to be guided by greed, pain, revenge, fame and dishonesty all at once. They are in over their head, and so is Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 216May 25, 2021 7:50 PM

oh he claimed he never rode on a bike with his dad in england lol...

then pictures of him with his dad on a bike were published...

Harry is so full of shit! Damn, the boy is brain damaged...

by Anonymousreply 217May 25, 2021 7:52 PM

Harry seems to have a very selective memory...he only remembers what he wants to believe is true.

by Anonymousreply 218May 25, 2021 8:07 PM

Quit giving the haters oxygen, Harry !

by Anonymousreply 219May 25, 2021 8:51 PM

I fail to see how it's racist to criticize a Royal trust fund baby who dressed as a Nazi for Halloween; used ethnic slurs against people of Pakistani origin: made jokes about how playing videogames prepared him to kill people as a gunner; and most recently complained about the First Amendment allowing public photos of him that he can't ban or cash in on. Not to mention that he blames every failure in his life, and there are so many of them, on somebody or something else. Notice all that empathy he expressed about this trip to Nepal--poor me, they ran me ragged..

I don't see how anyone on the left can defend him. That fact that the right hates him for racist reasons does not make him a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 220May 25, 2021 9:27 PM

I suppose it sounds rather KKK of me but I'd enjoy nothing quite a much as finding out the baby Smegs is carrying now turns out to be as black as Grandma Doria. Good times :)

by Anonymousreply 221May 25, 2021 9:36 PM

Is he a pathological liar?

by Anonymousreply 222May 25, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote] I suppose it sounds rather KKK of me but I'd enjoy nothing quite a much as finding out the baby Smegs is carrying now turns out to be as black as Grandma Doria. Good times :)

William will say "I told you so!" and Harry will knock him out on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 223May 25, 2021 9:40 PM

It would appear so, R222, but not a good one. He has trouble sticking to one set of lies and he has lots of blinking, smirking and other tells. He would be cleaned out in poker.

by Anonymousreply 224May 25, 2021 9:57 PM

Oprah is the Poster Child for "Physician Heal Thyself"

She has said she was severely sexually abused so that could explain(or be used as an excuse)for her MANY years of chronic obesity. She had a NY minute of normal weight. With all that money & resources, yet she is still Obese. Like living in LA the land of thin, she really wants to be fat, on camera, in front of Millions of people. She is not an example of mental health. Any even basic GP would write on her med. chart as the first diagnosis, Obesity, Chronic, without even drawing a tube of blood. Any decent therapist would write the same.

IMHO I think all the Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Weight Watchers all the psychobabble, cults is her trying to heal herself.

Didn't & still Doesn't happen, she's till fat. Happens all the time in the 'helping professions'. Loads of sick people trying to hide & to heal themselves.

This Apple series one more try to heal herself. Harry & Meghan are just more fodder for the mill of a sickeee trying to get well.

by Anonymousreply 225May 25, 2021 10:09 PM

Oprah backed that author who turned out to be a fraud...remember? it's been so long...I can't recall his name.

by Anonymousreply 226May 25, 2021 10:21 PM

R226 Oprah is a fraud!

by Anonymousreply 227May 25, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote] Oprah is a fraud! —Gayle

Get back down there Gayle, and don't stop munching until I tell you to!

by Anonymousreply 228May 25, 2021 10:25 PM

I'm still puking from this morning's first reading of this obscene pair's corpse robbing.

It's all dry heaves now, but there's some blood coming up. And since these creatures' are doing two story releases ("a close friend of the couple said....") I'm thinking of seeking the advice of a medical specialist.

by Anonymousreply 229May 25, 2021 10:34 PM

R226

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 25, 2021 10:37 PM

She claims to have NEVER gone to therapy, R225, maybe that would be a start.

Many CSA survivors find support groups helpful, there are several with local chapters for anyone looking for help.

by Anonymousreply 231May 25, 2021 10:39 PM

The irony here is that in a few years H&M will have gotten more mileage from picking Diana's bones than the hated tabloids ever did.

by Anonymousreply 232May 25, 2021 10:45 PM

When the Oprah interview was first advertised and then aired, a lot of UK journalists and royal watchers said that this is not going to turn out well for Harry and Markle. Well, they were wrong on the money aspect since H&M seem to be doing okay financially. But I guess they saw a whole lot more problems coming such as these totally inappropriate interviews, the resentment, the nonstop media, the lies, etc. I wonder if H&M think it's going well.

by Anonymousreply 233May 25, 2021 11:04 PM

r231 she's said some creepy things in regards to it as well. but people ignore it because she's a woman. she also trotted out the corpse of her gay relatives. then there was all the drama with her brother - very madonna/jackson like.

but she is every woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 25, 2021 11:13 PM

Oh no, R211, say it isn’t so that sacrosanct Black Women got trolled on LA!!!! Did the troll charge a toll??!! Did they look anything like THIS??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 25, 2021 11:29 PM

Like this, R235

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 25, 2021 11:33 PM

Damn R206, the Daily Mail may be a more vile, crueler pit of trollery than the DL.

Go figure!

by Anonymousreply 237May 26, 2021 12:13 AM

'I can't believe he thinks we are that stupid to be his horseshit.'

Why are there so many illiterate people on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 238May 26, 2021 12:58 AM

'There is absolutely no chance in hell that Harry and Meghan's daughter will ever look like Diana.'

Anything is possible, you racist piece of shit. Drake's baby son has curly blonde hair and light blue eyes. William has Diana's colouring, but George and Louis have brown eyes and Charlotte's are a dark green like Kate's.

Harry has blue eyes like Diana so there is a 50/50 chance of their child inheriting these too, as well you know and fret about.

by Anonymousreply 239May 26, 2021 1:03 AM

'Mark my words, their female rug rag will have "Diana" in her name, either first or middle.'

Charlotte's second name is Diana - are you going to attack William too? Thought not.

by Anonymousreply 240May 26, 2021 1:07 AM

'Baby Diana is one of the tickets to a perpetual cash flow. We will be forever be fed photos about Baby Diana...toddler Diana...starting school Diana...teenage Diana...first date Diana...coming of age and feeding the hungry and homeless Diana...Diana becomes a woman...and on and on and on.'

Just like we've been fed pictures of Archie! All six of them, covering two years. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 241May 26, 2021 1:08 AM

Diana was a natural superstar (albeit with many flaws). This couple are leeching off her to promote themselves and get money. Harry and Meghan are decidedly uninteresting and untalented.

They were also rather lazy in Royal duties too. How many did Meghan actually attend before she needed to retire? Harry claims he was burned out from doing many less commitments than Aunt Anne, who is 24 years his elder?

by Anonymousreply 242May 26, 2021 1:40 AM

R240. W&K's daughter's name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.

by Anonymousreply 243May 26, 2021 1:59 AM

But...but...Harry was FORCED to put on the suit and tie!!!! The HORROR!!!!

by Anonymousreply 244May 26, 2021 2:04 AM

R240 is on block for me. William has hardly ever put a foot wrong. He may be called boring but he's what we want as our future King. Not some rebel who insults us.

Charles, the press and "The Firm" placed Harry in equal (some might argue pole position) along with William for years after Diana died. He isn't. He and Meghan could have eclipsed William and Kate in popular opinion with us Brits if they'd worked hard for their causes and not done so many unseemly stunts in their first year.

If Kate had worn a 70k dress in her engagement pics we would have seriously questioned her. If Kate had a 500k baby shower the media would have ripped her apart. If Kate had cleared out the box at Wimbledon the UK would have hissed her.

Meghan and Harry do whatever they please and expect their asses licked? Bugger off

by Anonymousreply 245May 26, 2021 2:09 AM

Oh my, do you guys not know that kids can be blonde when young but grow up to have dark brown hair ?

Also, my own niece was super cute as a baby and toddler but that sweetness in looks went away and she looks normal as a teen, not cute anymore.

I think Archie gonna be fug. He also looks "special". I think the whore will teach him at home, did you hear she's practicing reiki or whatever that new age shit on herself and harry?

by Anonymousreply 246May 26, 2021 2:25 AM

Harry opening private self to the public, yet demanding privacy at the same time. Once decamped to Oprahland, publicizing lies about Archie’s first words. That’s how low he’s sunken. Instead of new age crap like healing crystals, numerology, and reiki, he should be living completely out of public eye while getting good therapy/ meds. Be with people who truly love him even if he’s just Harry the royal fuck-up. If he was married to a stable woman the RF would’ve accepted him leaving royal life. But his own malcontent personality and eagerness to exploit family name made him a mark for Meghan. He’s getting what he deserves.

There must be times when Harry realizes that he’s under the control of his wife, MIL, and Oprah. He’s ditched own family and lifelong friends, for what exactly? Becoming famous as a whining, lying basket case? He must know that we think of him/ his wife as opportunistic hypocrites. He can’t be that dumb, or is he?

by Anonymousreply 247May 26, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote]The Cambridges release their children's drawings with one stating they love/miss Granny Diana.

That was for Mother's Day. We all said we love Granny Diana, but I wrote that Papa misses her, not me.

I am a child of significant talents, but even I cannot miss someone I have not met, and we are sane in our house.

My first word was "Vladimir". (Not really, Mummy just told me to put that and laughed.)

by Anonymousreply 248May 26, 2021 2:58 AM

R247 .....Oprah Winfrey. Every so often we really must pinch ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 249May 26, 2021 3:38 AM

Oprah and Ellen have always seemed a bit sadistic if you look closely and a bit like handlers. Ellen is cruely to regular folks and Orca to celebs. She played with Lohan like a cat with a mouse and after Orca she was even more broken and ended up in Dubai. Good luck Hazbean!

by Anonymousreply 250May 26, 2021 11:27 AM

cruel

by Anonymousreply 251May 26, 2021 11:55 AM

So sweet!

by Anonymousreply 252May 26, 2021 12:56 PM

R250, I respectfully disagree that Lohan was a victim of Oprah. I think it was a “mutual use-job” Lohan is street smart and knew what was expected of her. Her role was to take Oprah’s “help” and make Oprah look like Lady Bountiful. If Lohan shaped up, it would make Oprah look like the savior. If Lohan fucked up, Oprah would look like a generous soul who threw her pearls before swine. Lohan didn’t care, either way, because she always has a following of codependent people who think she’s just misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2021 1:36 PM

Oprah exploiits, R253. Had she wanted to "help" she might have done so privately rather than making money off it.

by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2021 2:01 PM

All reality TV is exploitation, and what Oprah does is reality TV. It is barely related to the serious interviewing of celebrities, as practised by people like Michael Parkinson and David Frost, and is even a step below the kind of publicity interview celebrities give to the late night hosts when their book or film comes out. It is far more closely related to Dr Phil's BS.

by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2021 2:16 PM

Agree, R255 and it was Oprah who brought us the unlicensed Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2021 2:18 PM

Remember when they refused to name Archie's Godparents? Or release a pic of him when he was born? Or pose for a photo at the hospital? They had press waiting at Windsor but refused to say when she was in labor/gave birth?

by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2021 2:20 PM

Do we know who Archie's godparents are even now?

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2021 2:21 PM

IMHO, the games made people far LESS interested rather than more.

by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2021 2:21 PM

Wonder if the kid will be dumb like Dim or sociopathic like mom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2021 2:38 PM

Mom isn’t that bright either. I’d like to know more about how she got into Northwestern.

She has a very vacant, dopey, and “slow” affect in the childhood video clips that have been posted.

by Anonymousreply 261May 26, 2021 3:16 PM

You guys are hilarious. She was making speeches to the UN before she even met Harry. Highly intelligent and articulate.

by Anonymousreply 262May 26, 2021 6:07 PM

Point taken, R262, although it was one speech. Credit where it's due, she's a smooth talker.

by Anonymousreply 263May 26, 2021 6:09 PM

Funny how the Sunshine Sachs/Narkles Troll calls Meghan sociopathic when the SS Troll spends every spare moment she has on a website bitching about people she's never met. Women and children. She has no actual friends. The definition of a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 264May 26, 2021 6:10 PM

MM gave a speech to a UN conference on women, r262. Have you read it? It’s her typical word salad. She is not “highly intelligent”, but likely has above average intelligence. But even that is wasted. Why would an intelligent woman tie her star to a dullard like Harry?

by Anonymousreply 265May 26, 2021 6:14 PM

It was arranged PR, just like her "humanitarian work."

by Anonymousreply 266May 26, 2021 6:16 PM

Anyone can present a speech. I doubt she wrote alone. Even if she did, it is not very well written.

And her faux deep, slowed, dramatic speaking voice is hokey and strictly amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 267May 26, 2021 6:22 PM

[QUOTE] Have you read it? It’s her typical word salad.

It's well-written and quite powerful. Had it not been, she would not have been permitted to deliver it. Shame your defective brain dismisses every piece of writing over a paragraph long as 'word salad'. You Klanners use that phrase over and over again, all copying each other. There's a real dearth of original thinkers amongst you. If you were asked to explain what made that speech a 'word salad' (i.e. messy, over-long and meaningless) you'd struggle to find examples in what she actually said.

by Anonymousreply 268May 26, 2021 6:27 PM

[QUOTE] Anyone can present a speech. I doubt she wrote alone. Even if she did, it is not very well written.

You don't have a clue what she said, admit it.

by Anonymousreply 269May 26, 2021 6:29 PM

Are you serious, r269? The video of the speech has been posted on Markle threads ad nauseum for 4 years. We’ve all seen it multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 270May 26, 2021 6:35 PM

H&M...

He's dumb and a spoiled lying malcontent. She's a lying grifting fraud and also an actress who can deliver a good speech. It doesn't make one smart in all other aspects of life.

by Anonymousreply 271May 26, 2021 6:35 PM

Oprah revealed perhaps more of herself than she intended in this series, particularly her exasperation with the young woman she has helped through the years and her bafflement at the suicide attempts and mental breakdowns experienced by the South African girls she was putting through college. But she can’t quite fully grasp the inadequacy or failure of her self-help/triumph of the individual over adversity narrative.

by Anonymousreply 272May 26, 2021 6:38 PM

I thought being used for PR as a child traumatized Dim for life? So why is he doing the same?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 26, 2021 6:50 PM

I might say he is setting Merchie up for a future career whinging, but then I remembered Haz is all about "breaking the cycle" preventing your children from suffering as you did, etc. So, bit mystifying.

The sick and uncomfortable reason most are watching:

According2Taz @superscuba83 · 1h Sadly the increase in Viewers is because many are tuning in to watch the car crash that is Harry!

It’s all rather twisted really. He’s clearly unwell. He’s literally making up stories to vilify his family for Money bagMoney bagMoney bag

by Anonymousreply 274May 26, 2021 7:06 PM

A lot of their childhood seems quite happy and fun. Would Haz have preferred to have been forced into full time employment at 18? He still lives like a pampered child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 26, 2021 7:10 PM

Like anything MM “writes”, it isn’t well written r268. A speech using “you guys” is embarrassing. Perhaps you should read a book occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 276May 26, 2021 7:13 PM

R103 Similar story here. My father died when I was fourteen - and while I think of him occasionally, it isn’t with any love or regret, just relief that he went out of my life. However, my mother did what Harry has done - made him out to be a saint, which he wasn’t. So much damage is done by living in the past. Harry is a fucking idiot anyway, but he has eclipsed his fuckwittery by his latest carry on.

by Anonymousreply 277May 26, 2021 7:20 PM

Right up there with the tweenish "thank you for taking responsibility" she crafted re: the BBC, R276. Cringey!

by Anonymousreply 278May 26, 2021 7:34 PM

Oh please, R262.

It was PR bullshit and her attempt to get people to think of her as being on the level of an Amal Clooney.

She was building her brand.

by Anonymousreply 279May 26, 2021 8:19 PM

She wants to be the next "Angelina Jolie" supposedly, but, yep, R279, all PR stunts to build brand and name recognition.

by Anonymousreply 280May 26, 2021 8:21 PM

Another example of her building her brand.

Throw it out there and see what sticks and who is stupid enough to buy into it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 26, 2021 8:22 PM

Shame she never got to man the grill with Philip up at Balmoral, eh, R281. They jetted off to use Elton's house while he and the family were away instead of family time. So often alone and isolated, shit life for a kid.

by Anonymousreply 282May 26, 2021 8:26 PM

She’s certainly not a people person. It’s all for the benefit Meghan, all of the time.

Look at how she isolated Harry from his good friends once she got her hooks into him.

by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2021 8:30 PM

There just isn’t one sexy thing about her. I don’t understand this “sexy” image she has tried to cultivate.

She reminds me of a young Jaye Davidson.

And that’s.... not hot.

by Anonymousreply 284May 26, 2021 8:53 PM

Saw this at my local Target, the special edition of LA Times Magazine featuring Harry and Meghan, over 90 pages of their PR-approved content. Funny how Harry isn’t railing against this sort of privacy intrusion? Oh yeah, because thrir PR machine paid to get the special edition. At the Target that I was at today, the special edition copies were still full, next to the US Weekly edition with Meghan on the cover. No one fucking cares because those too were full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 26, 2021 9:53 PM

This account and how poorly it has been handled will be a case study in univesities.

by Anonymousreply 286May 26, 2021 10:11 PM

I didn't know the L.A. Times did special edition magazines. Very weird as the print medium fades away. SS must have offered a lot.

Did you notice how much it costs, r285? $16.95 or more? Who but a small handful of stans would buy this? They likely already have thousands of photos sorted into folders by category.

by Anonymousreply 287May 26, 2021 11:41 PM

The money being lavished on SS seems quite bizzare at this point, no? The more overexposed they are the more negative their image becomes. What is going on and WHO is paying multi-millions for PR for the Narkles per year? To what END?

by Anonymousreply 288May 26, 2021 11:47 PM

It’s $14.99 R287 in the LA Times online store and $21.99 on Amazon

by Anonymousreply 289May 26, 2021 11:58 PM

I can't imagine many will sell unless they buy them up themselves to seem more popular? Or SS makes other clients buy or something?

by Anonymousreply 290May 27, 2021 12:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 27, 2021 12:06 AM

'What is going on and WHO is paying multi-millions for PR for the Narkles per year? To what END?'

Aw, you guys need to humour the poor Sunshine Sachs Troll. She keeps posing this question over and over and over and over again and you all ignore her! She's dying to deliver her Qanon theory that Meghan is backed by Russian oligarchs and powerful Jews.

by Anonymousreply 292May 27, 2021 2:20 AM

Harry is monetizing mental illness when his own problems appear to be more behavioral and he has a shitty personality. But no amount of therapy and meds will cure that.

Are they getting paid for the Oprah/ Apple TV show? Then they’re monetizing mental health/ illness. To promote understanding of an important subject, you should not make the subject all about yourself/ your experiences. But that’s exactly what Harry has done because resulting news articles aren’t about mental health, rather they’re shining light upon Harry’s mental health. But it’s probably how Harry would have wanted it because he has zero self-awareness snd foresight. He cares more about getting HIS truths out as opposed to promoting mental health awareness.

by Anonymousreply 293May 27, 2021 2:33 AM

44:57 Lady C has been triggered!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 27, 2021 2:55 AM

They were read to filth by Lady C.

Love how she refers to Harry as “the dolt”.

by Anonymousreply 295May 27, 2021 3:02 AM

Why is it that I can imagine "Prince" Harry dominating the fuck out of his TERRORIZED family & DEMANDING "understood" time "right now!" from @Oprah?

by Anonymousreply 296May 27, 2021 7:12 AM

All this "Archie, Arch, Archwell" stuff is such a crock. She named the kid after her favorite cat, and he stuck the baby with the appellate "Harry's son/ Harrison".

Now they are back-pedaling, saying it goes back to the Greek word "arche" (meaning something that was in the beginning; a first principle, not the gobbledygook they spun)., and is the basis of their wokeness.

So the kid will grow up with a nickname in place of a formal name, gets stuck with all the useless wokeness before he can even talk as his parents continue to re-write their history on an hourly basis. Talk about being assigned at birth...

I expect they may not use "Diana" for the next kid, unless it's as a middle name. They'll probably choose some other "what?" name they can use for another foundation and more merching.

by Anonymousreply 297May 27, 2021 10:00 AM

Well Harry is a nickname too, just not awful like Archie.

by Anonymousreply 298May 27, 2021 11:38 AM

Why did they bother to nickname Henry “Harry”?

by Anonymousreply 299May 27, 2021 11:41 AM

R299, I think it's just the usual nickname for Henry in the UK, nothing special about it.

by Anonymousreply 300May 27, 2021 12:51 PM

R300 I know, but it's such a short leap. Again, why bother? Just a general ponder.

by Anonymousreply 301May 27, 2021 12:53 PM

R301, basically it's a pretty dumb nickname.

Just like Harry is.

by Anonymousreply 302May 27, 2021 5:03 PM

They should go away just like Paris Hilton did. The 2 most homely, insufferable waste-of-skin twats.

by Anonymousreply 303May 27, 2021 5:14 PM

R297 Archewell may be an anagram (close approximation anyway) of Rachel, which is Meghan’s first name. She is megalomaniacal enough to do it too. After all this is a woman who months prior was a little-known actress playing supporting role on a basic cable tv show, but was bullying RF staff like a cunty boss from hell.

by Anonymousreply 304May 27, 2021 7:04 PM

And toddler Princess Charlotte, R304! That video will END Rach.

by Anonymousreply 305May 27, 2021 7:11 PM

Markle selected the name of the foundation, "Archewell," before the name of the kid "Archie" was selected. The Archewell name may not have been publicized before "Archie" was, but Archewell was chosen first.

Archewell was chosen for its Greek origins, meaning strength or as a resource...and "well" as in 'going to the well' for resources and replenishment. In other words, the foundation would be a source of strength. Markle has nothing to do all day but plot, scheme, sue, grift and think up things like this.

And then she saddled the kid with this horrible name Archie. She was merching before she even put her toe on British soil.

by Anonymousreply 306May 27, 2021 7:41 PM

This is what happens when you are number six in line for the throne.

I came in six for The Hours. Drove me crazy.

by Anonymousreply 307May 27, 2021 8:53 PM

Kate looking old with some terrible make up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 27, 2021 10:18 PM

Archie ( secret name Bunker),so he grows up a loveable old bigot just like H,

by Anonymousreply 309May 27, 2021 10:57 PM

Scotland is not amused

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 27, 2021 11:00 PM

Bets are now being placed on how many anti Meghan articles will appear in UK tabloids on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 311May 27, 2021 11:02 PM

Can I write some of the, R311? Please.

by Anonymousreply 312May 28, 2021 4:27 AM

I've read that Markle is insisting that she be allowed to read something at the unveiling of Diana's statue even if she does it via Zoom.

by Anonymousreply 313May 28, 2021 4:36 AM

^^or by videotape like she did at that bullshit concert arranged by Sunshine Sachs.

by Anonymousreply 314May 28, 2021 4:59 AM

Fuck all Klan Grannie Trolls here, you have no idea about Meghan who is brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 315May 28, 2021 5:45 AM

Damn. Scottish twitter going off on the Cambridges and the Royal family.

by Anonymousreply 316May 28, 2021 5:53 AM

R315 You couldn’t string a coherent sentence together if your life depended on it, you illiterate fool.

by Anonymousreply 317May 28, 2021 6:15 AM

R315. Conniving, cunning, devious, dishonest and grifting is not brilliant

by Anonymousreply 318May 28, 2021 6:35 AM

H needs to keep on pushing American politics, he is so well educated and everybody needs to listen.

by Anonymousreply 319May 28, 2021 10:13 AM

He is so insufferable that I don't even pay attention to what he has to say anymore. I just swipe past is attention seeking stunts. Most of you that actually read his dribble have more patience than me.

by Anonymousreply 320May 28, 2021 10:30 AM

You know what's pretty funny?

While their pretentious heroine and the princely puppet desperately tries to impress with their barely comprehensible word salads, their dumb stans are pretty much incapabale of composing a simple sentence.

by Anonymousreply 321May 28, 2021 1:33 PM

^Sorry, it's TRY, not TRIES.

I had Duchess Diva solely in mind first, I've included her princely puppet later and forgot to adjust the sentence.

But, you see, unlike those obnoxious Meghan stans I do realize the mistake that has been made.

And I even apologize for that mistake.

by Anonymousreply 322May 28, 2021 1:38 PM

Betty needs to restore Diana's HRH before she dies. I know it was negotiated, but it was really a cunty move by Mrs. Windsor.

Do it for Wills and Georgie!

by Anonymousreply 323May 28, 2021 1:39 PM

Don't forget "manifesting kook" R318. Meghan, Doria, and Oprah are/were heavily involved with the Agape cult. The founder wrote the book "The Secret." Explains some of MeGain's apparent nuttiness.

by Anonymousreply 324May 28, 2021 1:41 PM

Di is dead numbnuts, Call her HRH or big ol' swingy tits, nothing changes.

by Anonymousreply 325May 28, 2021 1:45 PM

Wills will be the first king without an HRH mother. Just a historical footnote. I would think Team Diana would be for this.

It would change for William.

by Anonymousreply 326May 28, 2021 1:48 PM

Wouldn't it look pretty weird if King William gave his late mother the HRH back, approximately fourty years after her (untimely) death?

In my humble opinion it would.

by Anonymousreply 327May 28, 2021 2:22 PM

If you've ever known somebody who got a Green Card from immigration, among the questions a foreigner has to respond to in the negative are: have you ever taken illegal drugs and have you ever suffered from a mental illness. As Harry is now proudly bragging about both, I doubt if Biden would deport him for lying on his application but if Republicans (heaven forbid) take Congress in 2022, he'll be the illegal immigrant they start targetting.

Harry's dumb as a post.

by Anonymousreply 328May 28, 2021 2:55 PM

Prince Harry reportedly slept through call about Prince Philip’s death

Prince Harry won’t be putting his phone on silent again anytime soon.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, slept through the call that his grandfather Prince Philip had died in April, TMZ reported on Friday.

A representative from the US Embassy dialed Harry’s number just before 3 a.m. California time to tell him the news, but the call went unanswered, according to the outlet.

Finally, the embassy rep contacted the Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Department — Harry, Meghan Markle and their son, Archie, live in the exclusive Montecito community — and asked an officer to get the prince to call back.

The sheriff’s department complied and reportedly sent an officer to the royal couple’s $14.7 million estate to tell Harry to call the embassy immediately.

Philip died at age 99 on April 9 at Windsor Castle in England, where it was 11 a.m. when the royal family tried to get in touch with Harry.

The Sussexes’ rep did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

Harry ultimately traveled back home to the UK for his granddad’s funeral, but he recently revealed that he was “afraid” to make the trip, believing it would trigger past traumas.

“I was worried about it, I was afraid about it,” he told the Associated Press while promoting his new mental health program on Apple TV+, “The Me You Can’t See.”

“Going through the motions and being able to lean on the toolbox, and lean on the learnings that I’ve grown from over the past, it definitely made it a lot easier, but the heart still pounds.” –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Harry and Meghan, 39, moved their growing family stateside last year after resigning from their royal duties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 28, 2021 2:59 PM

Not being distasteful but would Diana still be intact if she were exhumed? She was embalmed and in a lead-lined coffin. Curious

by Anonymousreply 330May 28, 2021 6:37 PM

He was afraid of William kicking his lilly white ass from the airport to Frog Cot.

by Anonymousreply 331May 28, 2021 6:41 PM

R330 Princess Mary was allegedly very intact over 330 years later, and there's other stories about corpses being intact years after their death. I think it boils down to conditions of the burial and luck.

"During this work, Mary’s coffin was found to be breached in one area, showing her pale blonde hair remained in one area, and the coffin on being opened, revealed her eyes were pale blue and open. However the admission of air to the remains caused her eyes to disintegrate almost immediately. Allegedly a quantity of Mary’s hair was then cut off and subsequently passed to famous English writer, Agnes Strickland, before she was laid once more to rest."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 29, 2021 1:43 AM

"Archie" was a code name used for Prince George by the family's security. Another Sussex appropriation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 29, 2021 7:44 AM

Lean on the toolbox? What does that even mean?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 29, 2021 7:52 AM

I think Archie’s first word was “Whinger” while pointing a finger at Dad.

by Anonymousreply 335May 29, 2021 11:25 AM

Why has this turd not been called out for sating interacting with Brits was such a torment?

by Anonymousreply 336May 29, 2021 11:33 AM

Those poor kids are going to be forced to do everything they hate just to keep up appearances. Ironic really that Harry will become the thing that he hates the most, a controlling figure.

by Anonymousreply 337May 29, 2021 11:51 AM

Quote: "The link to the media group is collating all the info. It looks bad."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 338May 29, 2021 2:32 PM

"MONETIZE!"

by Anonymousreply 339May 29, 2021 3:31 PM

Activate bull shit deflector

by Anonymousreply 340May 29, 2021 3:37 PM

Harry also claimed just barely 2 year old Archie can count to 10 and is thrilled to be having a sister. 2 year olds don't know what numbers or sisters are.

by Anonymousreply 341May 29, 2021 4:11 PM

R339: Quote: "Activate bull shit deflector." 😆

by Anonymousreply 342May 29, 2021 6:45 PM

R193- Stop! Please ! You are killing me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 343May 29, 2021 9:45 PM

@R325: Quote: "Di is dead numbnuts, Call her HRH or big ol' swingy tits, nothing changes." I agree that Diana should be left in peace. If only her amoral son and first daughter-in-law would stop riding her long dead corpse for sympathy, revenge, attention, and last but certainly not least, unearned profit. It is ugly and obscene.

by Anonymousreply 344May 29, 2021 9:54 PM

Her first daughter-in-law is The Duchess of Cambridge, you obsessed loon.

by Anonymousreply 345May 29, 2021 10:01 PM

R341, a two year old can count to 10. But they don’t understand the relevancy of the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 346May 29, 2021 10:26 PM

R346 neither does Harry

by Anonymousreply 347May 30, 2021 12:16 AM

R330 Of course she'll be intact, she was a modern day saint!!!

by Anonymousreply 348May 30, 2021 12:19 AM

Harry was asked his favourite song and replied Viva la Vida by Coldplay. Massive shade towards Charles and William as it includes the line 'who would ever want to be king'?

by Anonymousreply 349May 30, 2021 12:25 AM

Why am I not surprised that Harry would love Coldplay.

by Anonymousreply 350May 30, 2021 12:34 AM

Coldplay, R350? I must have that poster blocked. Coldplay is also heavily involved with Global Citizen.

by Anonymousreply 351May 30, 2021 12:38 AM

Viva La Vida Lyrics

I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listen as the crowd would sing

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key

Next the walls were closed on me

And I discovered that my castles stand

Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing

Be my mirror, my sword and shield

My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain

Once you go there was never

Never an honest word

And that was when I ruled the world

It was the wicked and wild wind

Blew down the doors to let me in

Shattered windows and the sound of drums

People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait

For my head on a silver plate

Just a puppet on a lonely string

Oh who would ever want to be king?

by Anonymousreply 352May 30, 2021 12:39 AM

I thought Haz is a fan of The Killers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 30, 2021 12:44 AM

Liz was going to let Diana keep the HRH because she was the mother of the future king, but Diana got bossy about what styling she would accept, so Liz let her take a lesser styling.

by Anonymousreply 354May 30, 2021 12:53 AM

Until Di's death there was a popular assumption that when William became King, he would restore her HRH. Can he do that for her posthumously?

Someone here or in another thread said that William will be the first UK Monarch whose mother was not an HRH. But she was when he was born.

I guess that's something that will always be a footnote in BRF history books and biographies.

by Anonymousreply 355May 30, 2021 1:12 AM

HMQ didn’t care about Diana having a HRH. Charles wanted it pulled, and HMQ acquiesced to his demand.

by Anonymousreply 356May 30, 2021 1:26 AM

This story is purely apocryphal but it's been widely repeated:

The divorce was particularly nasty behind the scenes.

Philip: You better behave, girl, or we'll take away your title.

Diana: My title is older than yours, Philip.

by Anonymousreply 357May 30, 2021 1:36 AM

If it’s apocryphal (which I believe it is) why repeat it?

by Anonymousreply 358May 30, 2021 1:58 AM

I read that they were not even concerned about her keeping it, but Diana went public and sarcastically said she did not want or need the HRM as it meant nothing. Then after friends heard what she had said they set her straight that it damn well mattered , she would have to bow to her own sons in public, or something similar. Diana then realized what a stupid mistake she had made then announced, without the Queen's knowledge or agreement, that an agreement had been reached and she would be keeping the HRM. By this time the Queen and Charles were fed up and TQ released HER statement that, no, that was news to her because finale details were still being negotiated. Lol! The daily drama was neverending with Diana! It has been soooo boring without her until now.

by Anonymousreply 359May 30, 2021 2:44 AM

[quote]If it’s apocryphal (which I believe it is) why repeat it?

Because it's funny and technically true. Her aristocratic titles of first The Honourable Diana Spencer and then later Lady Diana Spencer are hundreds of years older than Philip's newly created royal titles of Duke of Edinburgh and Prince of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 360May 30, 2021 3:01 AM

Look, I don't know what the fuck that little cunt's first word was, all I know is he still hasn't asked me how I am.

by Anonymousreply 361May 30, 2021 3:06 AM

Technically true apart from the fact that the conversation didn’t happen, you mean, R360?

It was probably vaguely amusing when first reported in 1996. It has surfaced in most BRF threads here.

Diana called Philip “Pa” (reference multiple letters between the two at the time of the divorce), not by his given name.

by Anonymousreply 362May 30, 2021 3:25 AM

☝️😂

by Anonymousreply 363May 30, 2021 3:26 AM

Philip had more royal blood than Diana, r360. He was a prince, but his title was not British.

by Anonymousreply 364May 30, 2021 3:29 AM

You are right, he did. In one of the many books on Charles and Diana I read that trf were stunned at Diana's behavior bc she was "one of them." She was brought up to the manor born, so to speak and spent a lot of time with trf growing up.

by Anonymousreply 365May 30, 2021 3:34 AM

I called it apocryphal because it's probably not true. That's what apocryphal means. And yes, in reality they were quite fond of each other and he continued to write her regularly after the divorce.

R364, do you not know the difference between aristocratic and Royal? I used those terms specifically, They aren't interchangeable. There was much criticism, or at least note made of, the fact that Charles was marrying someone who was technically a commoner.

by Anonymousreply 366May 30, 2021 3:35 AM

R366 by the time Charles was. 18, Royal princesses who weren’t a close relative were few and far between

by Anonymousreply 367May 30, 2021 3:40 AM

Philip was born with princely titles from both Greece and Denmark. But he had to renounce those titles in order to marry Elizabeth. He died without them. He died with a UK dukedom, created for him just before his marriage by Elizabeth's father George VI and later a UK princedom created for him by his wife.

by Anonymousreply 368May 30, 2021 3:42 AM

“ Harry then goes on to reflect about his mother: "Not only do I know that she's incredibly proud of me, but that she's helped me get here. ”

I’m sure she’d be THRILLED that her sons are estranged, one is constantly attacking the other, and her grandchildren will have no connection to England.

by Anonymousreply 369May 30, 2021 4:26 AM

Back pedalling, R366?

by Anonymousreply 370May 30, 2021 4:28 AM

No, not all r370, everything I have posted has been entirely consistent. Maybe since I didn't sign my posts you have confused my posts with some other anonymous posters. There have been some highly erroneous posts in the past couple of hours such as the claim "He was a prince, but his title was not British."

by Anonymousreply 371May 30, 2021 5:04 AM

Philip was a prince, of Greece and Denmark. He renounced those titles.

by Anonymousreply 372May 30, 2021 5:16 AM

And in 1957, Elizabeth created him Prince of the United Kingdom. I posted all that above.

by Anonymousreply 373May 30, 2021 5:18 AM

Could you titles-obsessed cunts PLEASE get your own thread where you can discuss all those fucking titles incessantly while people not being obsessed with titles can discuss other stuff peacefully here and in other threads?

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 374May 30, 2021 11:22 AM

Archie solved a Rubik's cube when he was just 5 months old.

by Anonymousreply 375May 30, 2021 11:24 AM

What is a cube?

by Anonymousreply 376May 30, 2021 11:42 AM

Enjoy, titles suckers! ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 30, 2021 12:11 PM

Blind Gossip has this tidbit.. Meghan is a velociraptor.

What makes Velocirapotor so impressive and fearsome is not her size. It is the way that she plans her attack. She strategizes. She misdirects. She plays the long game.

There is an Actress who is a Velociraptor. She is not very big and does not look especially fearsome. But she is strategizing and misdirecting and playing a vicious long game.

She has somehow convinced her husband – who is part of a very famous family – that talking about his personal problems and criticizing his family in public is healthy for him and helpful to others.

Under the guise of caring about him, she has already gotten him to admit things in public that were kept quiet by his family for decades.

This reminds us of a couple of stories we have told you in the past.

There’s the one about a famous son who participated in an particularly problematic binge involving drugs and alcohol. His family allegedly pulled him home and dispatched an entire team to go door to door in a large city to gather any evidence that he had engaged in illegal activity. Then his family made him go through rehab.

Then there’s the one about the famous son who allegedly expressed his anger issues by beating up s*x workers. Those incidents were handled in a way to ensure that the son was not criminally charged and that everyone kept quiet.

So while having a troubled family member usually means solving the problem as quietly as possible, Actress did exactly the opposite. She encouraged her husband to talk about his problems in public. Was this to help him?

No. It was to help her. She set him up for the kill and he went along because he isn’t very bright.

He just admitted to three serious issues (alcohol abuse, drug addiction, and anger issues) in a public forum AND admitted that all of these issues have occurred in the past few years. That was really dumb.

Why?

She can now plausibly claim that he still has these problems and that he has engaged in these same behaviors around her (and the children?).

All it takes is documentation. Diary entries, emails and texts to friends, photos of a hole punched in a wall or a bruised arm, a copy of a letter she gave to him begging him to stop.

That’s not all. She could use his confessions to hurt his family, too.

He has told her how his family bailed him out of bad situations in the past. If she publicly disclosed exactly what he did and what they did, it would mean scandal and legal problems for both him and his family.

The bottom line? She successfully set him up and he fell for it. She even got him to testify against himself in public. He doesn’t even realize what he’s done.

Now she now has enough leverage against him and his family to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

She can keep him in the marriage forever or force a huge settlement from both him and his family whenever she is ready to go.

He thinks that the Velociraptor is his loving partner.

He is actually her lunch.

Stupid boy.

Clever girl.

by Anonymousreply 378May 30, 2021 9:16 PM

R352 I bet it was megs idea for him to cite that song. She’s all about symbolism and iconography and meaning.

by Anonymousreply 379May 30, 2021 9:24 PM

It's also a big football (soccer) anthem, played over video highlights and in stadiums before matches. So he probably has a passing familiarity with stand out lines.

Wow. BG is laying it on. I guess DLers aren't the most cynical folks on the web. Would it register if he read it?

by Anonymousreply 380May 30, 2021 9:40 PM

@R380- No. It would not. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else due to his narcissism and entitlement. He has gotten his way all of his spoiled, rich life. He thinks this time will be no different.

by Anonymousreply 381May 30, 2021 10:09 PM

As a toddler Meghan put her arm out, opened her palm and uttered her first words "money, please!".

by Anonymousreply 382May 30, 2021 11:15 PM

Total crap

by Anonymousreply 383June 6, 2021 2:58 AM

The first word was 'money'.

by Anonymousreply 384June 6, 2021 3:44 AM

Funny how Dim and Nutmeg tried to make a big deal of "their last official duty" or whatever it was when she wore that horrible green outfit with the cape. No one cared and even looked their way.

by Anonymousreply 385June 6, 2021 3:35 PM

The whore gave birth and the name is horrible. Lilibet Diana

by Anonymousreply 386June 6, 2021 4:11 PM

R386 that is about right, another dumb name to go with Archie.

by Anonymousreply 387June 6, 2021 4:16 PM

Goodness me! Lilibet?

by Anonymousreply 388June 6, 2021 4:19 PM

They name the kid after the Grandmother they just threw under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 389June 6, 2021 4:27 PM

They named her after a racist!

by Anonymousreply 390June 6, 2021 5:05 PM

Poor Archie will be forgotten now that they've got their merchable princess daughter.

by Anonymousreply 391June 6, 2021 6:44 PM

I see a "Flowers in the Attic" future for poor Archie.

by Anonymousreply 392June 6, 2021 7:26 PM

Is the new baby homely like Archie?

by Anonymousreply 393June 7, 2021 8:57 PM

Our Archie is brilliant, just brilliant.

He’s already changing Lilibet’s nappies and telling her stories about Grandmama Diana.

#Blessed

by Anonymousreply 394June 7, 2021 9:07 PM

The rumors are true.

Archie did in fact deliver Lilibet.

by Anonymousreply 395June 7, 2021 9:16 PM

So it was, as claimed, indeed a virgin birth? I believe it. None of those people ever lie.

by Anonymousreply 396June 7, 2021 9:24 PM

I hope the Daily Mail will make it worth the surrogate's while to spill the beans.

by Anonymousreply 397June 7, 2021 11:06 PM

'Poor Archie will be forgotten now that they've got their merchable princess daughter.'

Six pictures of Archie from birth to now, most with unidentifiable outfits. No photos at all of 'super merchable' Lilibet.

This is why we call you guys racist. You make these accusations which have no foundation in reality.

by Anonymousreply 398June 7, 2021 11:48 PM

Try to give less of a shit, kgt, megaloony.

It is not that serious. Have a laugh once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 399June 7, 2021 11:50 PM

How long does their parental leave last?

Twelve weeks or until Oprah calls?

by Anonymousreply 400June 8, 2021 12:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 8, 2021 12:32 AM

R398 YOU call people racist when we make fun of two greedy attention whores who have all the sincerity and concern of TV talk show hosts plugging their next interview.

by Anonymousreply 402June 8, 2021 1:03 AM

What is she taking maternity leave from? She and Harry are like kramer , they don't do anything. I guess they are taking some time off from been an attention whore. That I support if I never have to hear of or read about them again.

by Anonymousreply 403June 8, 2021 10:20 AM

Look at the anger on that vicious face at R401

by Anonymousreply 404June 8, 2021 10:38 AM

How is this legal for them to be robbing people blind via their "foundation?"

by Anonymousreply 405June 8, 2021 1:17 PM

R405 they're hoping their woke credentials will prevent people from examining to whom their 'foundation' gives money. Logically it gives money to them and their publicists. Meghan was a D lister and never had access to an A lister's advisors. And Harry had everything done for him by those suits he hates. They're dumb celebs ripe for the picking!

by Anonymousreply 406June 8, 2021 7:09 PM

In her latest video, La Colin Campbell calls Meghan “the living embodiment of Le Petomane”, the professional farter.

by Anonymousreply 407June 9, 2021 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!