Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yellowstone Series with Kevin Costner

Is this a good watch? I am referring to a series called "Yellowstone" starring Kevin Costner which has been on 4 seasons and I've never heard of it before today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 2:59 AM

OP, I don’t know anything about it other than it stars Kevin Costner. That being said, here’s a thread about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2021 4:18 PM

It's objectively interesting, well written with great production values. I'm enjoying it, even if the MAGAts like it too, which I assume they do. Costner isn't one, if he was I'd revenge pass.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2021 1:38 AM

I watched several episodes and thought it was ok. But then like 5 people were murdered and there was absolutely no repercussions.

I know it’s just a TV show, but it was just too unbelievable, and I stopped watching

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2021 1:50 AM

I wondered about it too. Based on the commercials, it seems like it would be MAGA frau tv, but I do like shows that are set in other parts of the country not NYC or LA. I'll reserve judgement until more of you bitches weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2021 1:53 AM

I haven't watched any of the episode this season yet, I like to binge watch several at a time. The past seasons have been very good, it isn't a feel good type of show, people are brutally murdered, and tortured. Nearly everyone is an asshole to everyone else, you won't come away liking any of these people. It is a well acted and written show though and definitely worth watching if that type of show doesn't bother you.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2021 1:54 AM

BTW, if this show were the real thing Montana would have the highest murder rate of any state in the country.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2021 1:56 AM

I haven't seen it but I know people who love it.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2021 2:02 AM

It’s a Deadwood supplement for lesbians. They love violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2021 2:11 AM

It's well made but the violence is just too much. And I'm saying this as someone who enjoys violent action films. There's just something weird about the way the show deliberately pushes violence in everything.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2021 2:13 AM

It's "Longmire" meets "Dynasty."

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2021 2:23 AM

It's a shame Costner's career is to the point he has to do TV.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2021 2:55 AM

My impossibly gorgeous dentist with his dimples and pre-mature gray hair told me that his gorgeous wife, who is also my dentist, is obsessed with this, so I watched two episodes.

The Yellowstone series looks promising. Hope it doesn't become a right-wing thing. We are all local natives, still living smack dab in the middle of the world's most liberal city, so I doubt that it is that. My guess is that she's a Costner fan. Or maybe one of the hot sons. And the Montana scenery. (Shhhh... maybe she's into the smart, cigarette-smoking daughter? Scandalous! It is she who really runs their practice, after all. He's just the handsy eye candy). Please issue spoilers here now!

Just give me a few words about this Yellowstone series to say to one of these dentists because you need a point of conversation that they can focus on while drilling you with your mouth stuffed with cotton and their dental tools and you can't respond and it's so awkward and you're happy about that lead apron draped over your lap, concealing the boner that the affectionate, handsome Mister Dentist is giving you because he knows how much their Eldergay patients love him. Missus dentist always comes in to say hi and obviously check his work and get real with me about still smoking.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2021 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!