Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Themi Lovato asks fans to stop complimenting their weight loss

They says it triggers them. More like she knows it won't last!

She's so insufferable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2021 4:52 AM

Is this a they/them bird?

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2021 4:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2021 4:00 PM

You got, fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2021 4:01 PM

Themi Lovato, LOL! Coffee went through my nose.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2021 4:03 PM

Technically you're late to the party, OP, but your title is far superior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2021 4:05 PM

Is this the watermelon cake thing again?

How did we finally get rid of Chrissy Teigen only to be saddled with a new Twitter attention whore who is even more irritating? I feel like none of us deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2021 4:07 PM

She's insufferable, but on this, she's right. If you want to compliment somebody on their looks, leave it at "You look great." You don't know how they feel about the way they look, whether they're pleased or displeased with recent changes, and saying "You've lost weight!" or "You've gained weight!" carries with it the implication that they were too fat or too thin before. That's without adding an eating disorder into the equation.

"You look great." Period.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2021 4:09 PM

I thought the template for the now-obligatory pronoun preface was (subjective/possessive/objective). For example, a woman would be (she/hers/her) and a man would be (he/his/him). And I’d assume the non-binary would be (they/theirs/them).

But nobody learns grammar anymore, so I shouldn’t be surprised that it’s some mishmash that results in (she/they), as I just saw an hour ago on a Zoom call. (They were a teacher, how disheartening).

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2021 4:09 PM

She’s the worst and yes, I said she. It’ll be something else tomorrow, just like when she said she was bipolar and then she wasn’t. Fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2021 4:10 PM

Demi is turning into such an impossible cunt, Im actually begin to like them/it! Are we sure they aren't a Datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2021 4:11 PM

How are we supposed to address them today, what's their pronom du jour?

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2021 4:11 PM

A list of what triggers Themi...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2021 4:18 PM

We all need to show up at her next public event with platters of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies and watch her have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2021 4:20 PM

Honestly, someone with this many issues needs to retire from public life. Maybe to that nice town that takes care of Shelley Duvall

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2021 4:46 PM

They should shut their cake hole.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2021 4:53 PM

Who does her styling, Lida and Melina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2021 4:57 PM

She didn't say non-binary, she said "No Ben and Jerry!"

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2021 5:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Her whole career has been about looking like a hot lady, and singing songs about femininity.

She's very pretty, regardless of how much weight she carries, in my opinion, and can sing quite well (not amazingly though).

I really don't see a person struggling with their gender identity here, just their weight and need for attention. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2021 7:46 PM

R8 I remember when 'they'/'them'/'their' was used by closeted gays when they tried to act hetero while describing a potential female partner."

"I'm looking for SOMEONE who takes care of THEIR body, but THEY also have to be willing to let loose and eat junk food once in a while."

Real straight men would just say GIRL, HER, and SHE.

I guess the nonbinaries have co-opted this now.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2021 9:09 PM

Themi is the new Lens.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2021 1:14 AM

I wish this bitch would just get back on drugs and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2021 2:56 AM

R17 - they Never said no to a tub of Ben and Jerry's. Sure, she may have yakked it up later (but not too often, hence her being fat) but she didn't say no. I knew a girl like her in high school but at least she had the guts to stick to being bulimic. She lots 40 pounds and kept it off until she shot the second rat out of her twat and found out her husband actually didn't mind a little chunk, as he too got dad bod.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2021 4:36 AM

When she cuts off her tits, give me a call. Until then, she’s still just a fat bitch that I’d only fuck from behind in the behind.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2021 4:42 AM

It's amazing how these people spend so much money on help but nobody ever tells them "You're not good, quite acting and singing, become an RN and move to Omaha where your body type would be celebrated"

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2021 4:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!