Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LL Cool J

I've always thought he was incredibly sexy. For years there have been rumors that LL Cool J is bi. If that's the case, certainly somebody here has hooked up with him or at least knows someone who has. Any stories? And how big is his little Cool J?

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2021 2:53 AM

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2021 6:12 PM

He is aging incredibly well.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2021 6:15 PM

Black don't crack.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2021 10:33 PM

I heard 11 inches & thick.

No personal verification of that, sorry to say.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2021 10:40 PM

Yes certainly one the 60+ yr old bigots that posts here has had him.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2021 11:04 PM

Wow, R4. I would like to have had the chance to verify that personally!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2021 9:27 PM

“I heard 11 inches & thick.”

Mama said it’s gonna knock you out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2021 11:15 PM

I always heard he slept with trans women. I've heard that for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2021 11:19 PM

Don’t know if he’s bi, but he’s definitely a freak. He discussed having his starfish eaten (by a woman) in his autobiography. He also talked about how he once couldn’t wait to get home to whack off after some heavy petting with his gf at the time, so he hopped off the bus he was on, dipped into an alley and spanked it right there in public.

And then there’s that constant lip licking thing that he does...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2021 11:28 PM

I think his lookalike son Najee is family. Not only does he ping when he talks, but he’s always liking hot guys’ photos on IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2021 11:32 PM

I understand Eddie Murphy knows first hand.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2021 11:42 PM

[quote] He discussed having his starfish eaten (by a woman) in his autobiography.

I don't think that was LL Cool J. I think it was 50 Cent.

LL is too mainstream to put something like that in his autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2021 1:13 AM

I remember the trannie rumors from decades ago,so maybe ? I found him hot as fuck when he was young,but hes looking his age now.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2021 1:14 AM

LL's son Najee looks just like him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2021 1:18 AM

Najee looks a lot like Evan Ross, Diana Ross' son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2021 1:27 AM

I remember RuPaul saying LL gave him some unpleasant vibes when they were working on a TV show together many years ago in the 90s. Like he was a little uncomfortable around RuPaul and it came off as homophobic, or like he was insecure in his own sexuality. So maybe he was on the low at one time.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2021 1:31 AM

Wendy Williams "How you doin'?"s him every time his name comes up.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2021 1:33 AM

There was a rumor back in the prehistoric days of Datalounge than Cool J had a fling with Thomas Jane when they did that shlocky shark movie back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2021 1:44 AM

Omg R18, I totally forgot about that rumor!

I get warm, just thinking about them hooking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote]LL is too mainstream to put something like that in his autobiography.

Not really. LL has been a freak since way back when. That detail about the starfish is definitely in his book, which was released in two versions - one mild and one with a parental advisory sticker. The ass eating is, of course, noted in the latter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2021 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!