Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Agnes Moorehead for Coffee=mate

Top that, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2021 6:04 AM

when life was simpler

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2021 3:20 AM

She was born to be a redhead.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2021 3:21 AM

"When not trying to convert the twins who play Tabitha to fundamentalism, I LOVE the creaminess of Coffee-Mate!"

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2021 3:22 AM

I hope she and Lauren Bacall got to swipe favorful instant coffee product tips in the early 70s.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2021 3:23 AM

I love Endora. She should have killed that darewood. He's boring and a big fucking misogynistic. But she loved her daughter, and didn't.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2021 3:25 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2021 3:26 AM

But does Miss Moorehead's coffee have flavah? Deep brewed flavah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2021 3:31 AM

I notice Ms. Moorehead doesn't have a coffee percolator and fine China in HER limousine.

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2021 4:58 AM

R7, I’m copying that hairstyle for the remainder of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2021 5:08 AM

"We try it at home . . ."

Who was "we"?

That adopted son she later disowned? Debbie Reynolds?

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2021 5:15 AM

R7, What we don't see is Len Cariou lying naked in her bed, when he was young and hot.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2021 5:18 AM

Did she and Debbie lez out?

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2021 5:20 AM

"Try it in a cup. You'll never give it up! "

I fell in love with dick that same way...

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2021 6:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!