Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I predict that Nicolas Cantu is going to have a big career in Hollywood

He plays Elton on "Walking Dead: World Beyond" and his acting is superb.

There's a scene on a hillside, where his acting skills are on full display. And it's amazing.

If you haven't watched this show, catch it just to see this kid.

Nicolas is only 17 years old, but he can ACT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2021 5:05 PM

Card trick for Hope...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2021 4:14 PM

He can also do various Spanish accents, which is pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2021 4:15 PM

Nicolas is a cute kid.

He has tons of personality.

I don't know where Walking Dead found him, but it's a good find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2021 4:18 PM

Character roles, not leading man material.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2021 4:21 PM

If he can suck a mean dick he might have a good career as a character actor when he's 18 and older (no idea who he is or how old he is).

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2021 4:22 PM

Will he become the twink love of them star Nico on the show?

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2021 4:22 PM

Nicolas reminds me of the television version of a David Hogg or Cameron Kasky.

One of those super smart, do-gooder type of kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2021 4:25 PM

He is really quite good. Reminds me of a young Elijah Wood, but with a sense of humor. Poor Elijah kept getting cast in roles of earnest young guys dealing with a crisis. Other Slight difference: Cantu is JGL-type cute; Wood was a breathtakingly beautiful boy.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote] he might have a good career as a character actor when he's 18 and older (no idea who he is or how old he is)

For you, R5:

[quote] Born September 8, 2003 in Austin, Texas

[quote] Nicolas Cantu, also known online as Junky Janker, is an American actor, voice actor, YouTuber, stand-up comedian, and animator. He is known for voicing Diego Márquez in the Dora and Friends: Into the City! episode "For the Birds", many appearances in Old Navy advertisements, Curly in the 2017 television film, Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie, and is the current voice actor for Gumball Watterson in The Amazing World of Gumball from "The Copycats" onwards.

[quote] For Disney, he voiced Rowan Freemaker in LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures, Prince James in Sofia the First (replacing Tyler Merna from season 3 onwards), Paco in Future-Worm!, Rorey in Descendants 3 and has starred in two episodes of Walk the Prank. He also voiced B.O.Y.D. in the DuckTales episode "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!". He will also star as the protagonist of an upcoming Disney animated show.[1]

[quote] Cantu has also created a channel on the popular video streaming webiste, YouTube. His channel, known as Junky Janker, has steadily been growing in popularity, due in part to being a participant in Minecraft Monday, a tournament featuring popular creators on YouTube battling against each other in Minecraft mini-games. His channel currently has a few hundred thousand subscribers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 4:47 PM

His old JunkyJanker youtube videos are kind of funny, although they're from about 3 years ago.

He's a bit of a spaz, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2021 4:53 PM

Walking Dead: World Beyond is one of the worst shows ever made for TV. Bad plot, badly written, badly cast, badly acted. Truly bad.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]Nicolas reminds me of the television version of a David Hogg or Cameron Kasky.

You mean like Daveed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2021 5:01 PM

I totally disagree, R11.

I just watched a three-night marathon of WDWB on AMC, and I thought it was really good.

Well acted, good story, and interesting characters.

I like it much better than the original Walking Dead, and also Fear the Walking Dead.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2021 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!