Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Post ugly kitchens

For me it's the kitchen in this video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 4:15 AM

Here's one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2021 1:12 AM

R1 That's so funny because I read the title as "Post ugly kittens" too and I was disappointed until I got to your post. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 1:14 AM

You're welcome, R2.

I was going to say never mind, but I forgot what I was never minding about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 1:17 AM

Here’s one that a person designed on a decor game and competition:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 1:25 AM

That was pretty fucking weird with that bottle ! Boy,that guy had a hot ass though.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2021 1:33 AM

I think there was something magnetic going on

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 1:39 AM

This kitchen from the 1975 movie "Bug" was creepy in more ways than one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 2:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 3:55 AM

This one makes you green around the gills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!