Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's Friday, so tell me (more) about Kate Jackson.

DL, you are wise and experienced. Please continue to share your collective knowledge of actress Kate Jackson with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 14, 2024 6:16 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2021 10:51 AM

Do your own research, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2021 10:52 AM

I think I heard one time that she was almost cast in Kramer vs. Kramer but couldn’t get time off to do it. Might just be a rumor though. I don’t remember where I heard it. Wonder if anyone on the DL has ever mentioned it?

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2021 11:35 AM

Well, hello gorgeous Angel :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2021 11:49 AM

Which one of you bought the Kate doll for $5,100.00?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2021 6:47 PM

I don't want a doll. I want Sabrina's Pinto. The real one!

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2021 7:54 PM

Time for my favorite dyke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2021 4:48 PM

Here's to a bright weekend, Angels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2021 5:38 PM

Honest question- Why is there no kind of update on her? No current pictures or anything? No interviews?

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 6:27 PM

Her husband, Andrew (son of actress Stella Stevens) took her to the cleaners in their divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2021 8:03 PM

After Scarecrow and Mrs. King ended, I offered her a job as a cleaning woman in my hotel.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2021 8:06 PM

She wishes she had tits like mine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2021 9:13 PM

R9 Kate has chosen to live a very private life. It's her right to do so. There is no need for a celebrity to share their lives, do interviews etc. when they are retired. Someone who runs a social media account knows Kate Jackson personally and is in touch with her frequently. She made it possible for Kate's fans to write a personal message for her earlier this year. People from all over the world. Kate responded immediately, feeling very fortunate, saying she was so grateful for the genuine affection of every person who took the time to write. That was very sweet.

Do not believe everything you read about Kate. People read something on social media and spread it. Awful and vile gossip. They should be ashamed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2021 9:26 PM

Sabrina's apartment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2021 10:50 PM

The rare Sabrina/Bosley trading card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2021 1:58 AM

She has what my mother used to call a "severe face". It has something to do with the shape of the eyebrows, but even when they're happy , people with severe faces always look angry.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2021 2:04 AM

If your mother said so. Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2021 5:53 AM

That is another thing I miss from the 70s since actors are now all botox bunnies and are unable to be genuinely subtle. Kate's facial expressions did not give away that much of her emotions, yet it's easy to see what she is thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2021 6:07 AM

No outfit is complete without a Sabrina Duncan pendant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2021 6:42 AM

She's still a mediocre, has-been actress no matter how many Friday's come and go.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2021 6:45 AM

Hey Cheryl R12! Ed here! I see you're ready. I'll write another Kris centered episode for you. Just come on over!

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2021 6:49 AM

The Kate Jackson troll is back with its tales of knowing someone who has access to the homeless shelter where Kate lives, with no computer, no phone, and no running water.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2021 7:34 AM

Haha the crazy, jealous bitch is back. Don't you have a place to go? I mean I know you're stuck in your van at the trailer park. Free yourself, unlock the door, talk to someone! Your mental instability needs to be treated, though. For now, find some shelter. There must be some DL Cheryl or Shelley threads. You could worship them there, in a safe place. And you could hate on anyone else. Create a thread, do something but do us a favor. Stop whining, stop lying! Get better! And most importantly: get HELP!

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2021 8:19 AM

Cheryl Ladd is a kind and generous performer, Who is loved by all cast members and crew.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2021 4:44 AM

^ But her pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2021 5:12 AM

Doesn't Cheryl The Cold Bitch Ladd have her own thread? On the other hand she's not popular on DL so how should she. Aren't there any Ladd née Stoppelmoor fans except for the crazy loon who keeps coming back here?

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2021 6:06 AM

R26 I'm a Farrah fan, you psychotic, lonely, lying Kate Jackson CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2021 9:23 AM

R13 Sounds like a wonderful idea! I bet Kate loved the messages she got from everyone!

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2021 11:10 AM

Cheryl Lad took that show to #1 during its 2nd season. Those are the facts. Im sure Kate thought the show would flop when Farrah left and Cheryl replaced her. I really give Cheryl credit.

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2021 3:43 PM

I agree. Cheryl did a good job replacing Farrah. Everyone was worried it wouldn't work out but it did. I like season 1 and 2! But Cheryl also got by because there were still two original Angels on board. Once Kate left the show suffered and no replacement could save it. There wasn't much Shelley could do about it. No replacement would have worked. They did Shelley dirty.

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2021 5:06 PM

[quote] how many Friday's come and go

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2021 5:14 PM

R31 Today is Sunday, hon.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2021 5:20 PM

R28 She did! Kate received a pdf by email. About 30 pages with all the personal messages her fans had written for her. People from the US, Canada, Argentina, Columbia, more than 10 European countries, Australia, NZ and a couple of Asian countries. From a 13 year old girl, an 18 year old guy (who also added a message from his grandmother) up to folks in their 80s! And everyone who had contributed to this lovely surprise for Kate Jackson received the document with all the messages as well! It was fun and touching to read and see the love for Kate.

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2021 7:02 PM

A young Kate on Bonanza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2021 4:21 PM

R34 God that was awful. But I did like her hair, and the lecherous Ben Cartwright impersonator..

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2021 6:26 AM

Even without playing the clip at R34, you can see what a horrible actress she is. She's one of those who can't BARE to look at her costar, so she looks WAAAAY off screen at some inanimate object instead.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2021 6:35 AM

Kate Jackson was a Mercury girl in her day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2021 6:42 AM

Just two dykes hanging out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2021 3:08 PM

Let me tell you about Cheryl Ladd. I was a shopbottom in Weho in 1984. We didn’t have the item she wanted, so she asked me to call around to other stores to see if they had it. I was young and naive, so instead of telling her to fuck off I called a few places. As I dialed (yes, dialed) the phone, I could feel icy stares on me and heard giggles, and I realized that she and her daughters (?) were making fun of me, the fag who had to work in for a living serving them. They really were mean girls. Well, the daughters were girls. She was closer to middle age. Trashy insecure childish behavior.

I daydream that Kate would have been much nicer, or at least had manners.

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2021 3:45 PM

A parade of turtlenecks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2021 4:26 PM

R39. Cheryl had 1 daughter in 1984, but good try...

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2021 4:48 PM

She dated some hot men early on, Warren Beatty and Edward Albert. And was married to this one, Andrew Stevens for three years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2021 4:54 PM

R39 Thanks for sharing! Not surprised to hear that. I never understood Cheryl Ladd's appeal. As Kris (and as herself) she lacked warmth, seemed cold. Ladd has a daughter so the second girl was likely her daughter's friend.

A Datalounger who worked on the Charlie’s Angels set tells it like it is. Someone who was never interviewed because he was a no-name but he witnessed some stuff when Kate, Farrah, Jaclyn and a certain Cheryl were there. You won't be surprised to hear what he says about Ladd.

This is an excerpt (the whole reply 166 in the thread "Ladd Still Hurt About Charlie's Angeles Reunion Snub").

"Kate didn't hate Cheryl because she replaced Farrah. That's nonsense. Cheryl is the bitch- not Kate. I worked on Charlie's Angels the first couple of seasons. What a fucking madhouse. But Kate was very nice to people, including the people working on the set who weren't "stars". People liked her. She was more down to Earth in many ways.

Farrah was very sweet, and she had a great sense of humor in the sense that she'd laugh at everyone's jokes (even when they were rather lame. :)) She was beautiful, but I always remember her as being rather petite (which is not really borne out by the videos i see of her). I remember her that way though. I don't think she was very tall.

That set was fucking crazy.There was so much activity all the time, it drove me crazy. Hair and make-up (people) were always flying around between takes, and it drove Kate crazy frankly. :) I don't think Jackie was too crazy about it either. Farrah was always such a damn good sport, she never seemed to mind. I never met an actress who was so agreeably nice all the time. It got annoying sometimes. :) But the other girls loved her.

Cheryl was a fucking nuisance from day one. She seemed nice enough at first, but that fucking husband of hers was always showing up on set "monitoring" her treatment. He worked in the biz, if I remember correctly, and I think his dad had been a movie star from the great old days. I don't remember who. What an asshole! And for someone who was plucked from obscurity she acted like her shit didn't stink. She ordered people around like she was the Queen of Sheba. I remember her ordering someone to get her a soft drink once, and the poor girl brought her the wrong one. you would've thought the girl had killed her dog, the way that Ladd carried on. I know that Kate hated her for that shit. Kate was a pro-she never treated people like that. There was a rumor going around the set once that Kate and Jackie called her "the witch" behind her back, and that wouldn't surprise me. She was not a nice person.

Plus, Ladd and her husband were BIG time Republicans. And very conservative. Now, this did not sit well with Jackson who was always a big liberal. I have no idea what Jackie was politically, but when Ladd started talking politics, Jackie would apparently always find some polite excuse to leave.

You have to understand- Farrah had been a ray of sunshine on that set. She was always so goddamn pleasant and happy. :) Then Ladd comes along, and she's a little bitch who acts like the world owes her something, and that she should be treated like a Queen. That creates a LOT of tension, particularly given the comparison. And Ladd really didn't have much interest in befriending the other girls anyway- she was really not a friendly girl"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2021 5:02 PM

She gave off an amazing lesbian vibe.

That may be what drove Michael Ontkean to gayness in the groundbreaking 1982 movie Making Love.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2021 5:03 PM

R41 The Kate Jackson troll will go to the ends the earth to destroy Cheryl Ladd.

Regardless of Ladd's religious affiliation or political party, I am glad to see that it's smear campaign against Kris Munroe is not working!

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2021 8:13 AM

R43 you are seriously psychotic. How many times are you going to repost your BS Charlie's Angels insider story???

It's Friday, so once again let's tell the TRUTH about Kate Jackson

Kate Jackson is a drug user.

Kate Jackson is a hoarder.

Kate Jackson is no longer welcome in Hollywood because HER horrible behavior on sets.

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2021 8:22 AM

I’ve mentioned this here before, but back in the 90s in went on a few dates with this guy who had lived in LA and had worked in the biz. He said he had worked with Cheryl Ladd and she was a lesbian. Told me her girlfriend was another actress, but I don’t remember who he said. This dude was a mess, so who knows. I asked him if he was SURE he meant Cheryl Ladd, and he was adamant. Seems like a weirdly random thing to make up, but again, consider the source.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2021 1:03 PM

The Cheryl Ladd troll in another severe meltdown this weekend R46. Just like two weeks ago R27. His behavior is embarrassing and alarming. The same old lies about Kate Jackson. Cheryl Ladd is a hard-core right winger but that doesn't bother that nutcase. Why am I not surprised! This Cheryl loon is a rag sheet worshipper, his level of intelligence as low as it gets. Mentally unstable or malicious. Probably both.

It’s interesting to read R39 encounter with arrogant Ladd. Then what the guy on the Charlie’s Angels set says about Ladd R43. No coincidence that’s for sure! That says it all: "I remember her ordering someone to get her a soft drink once, and the poor girl brought her the wrong one. you would've thought the girl had killed her dog, the way that Ladd carried on. I know that Kate hated her for that shit. Kate was a pro-she never treated people like that."

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2021 2:55 PM

It's Friday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2021 12:14 PM

For your feets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2021 2:09 AM

It just hurts my heart that Kate Jackson didn’t score Michael Ontkean. He’s no Richard Hatch, but still...he was fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Kate and Chaz Bono

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2021 5:30 AM

I love Datalounge.

Only here would we have a war between fans of actresses from a 70's female TV show... And it will go on for another hundred years still.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2021 7:13 AM

I had such a crush on Kate as a young gay boy.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2021 7:14 AM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2021 8:32 AM

What did Kate think of Cheryl on the set of Spelling's production of Satan's School For Girls in '73?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2021 11:04 AM

R52 Cute pic. Chaz, then Chastity Bono, had a huge crush on Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2021 2:26 PM

Is Kate still homeless?

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2021 7:08 AM

R33 Very cool! Shame I missed this opportunity. I would've loved to send a personal email message to Kate. But love to see the love for her from so many fans around the globe!

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2021 2:02 PM

Kate with Cher, Vitas Gerulaitis, & Ron Duguay in Vegas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2021 6:42 AM

Love that pic! The guy sitting next to Kate is actually Swedish tennis pro Björn Borg. He was No. 1 for many years throughout the 70's.

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2021 7:15 AM

It's Saturday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2021 7:21 AM

The episode in question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2021 7:27 AM

More Kate Jackson car commercials!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2021 7:35 AM

R62 R63 In the book "Live From New York: The Complete, Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live as Told by Its Stars, Writers, and Guests" Kate Jackson says:

"After I had hosted the show, we went to the bar that John and Dan owned. And Joni Mitchell was there, and there were musicians and other writers, and it was a terrific group of people to be around in such a small room. But it got to be the time for me to leave, because I had an early flight in the morning, and Billy Murray walked me out to the car. I got in and closed the door and as we were beginning to pull out, I turned around and looked behind me and there was Billy, standing in the street, waving. Snow was falling all around him - just the sweetest thing. I had been terrified of hosting. I was so afraid. But I knew that I had to do it, it was one of those things where you’re really afraid to do something and you know you have to take the chance. You just have to push yourself and do it. And I remember saying to a friend of mine who went with me, „Well, I’ll never do that again, because it will never get that good again. That was as good as it gets.""

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2021 12:02 PM

Kate needs to reboot Scarecrow and Mrs. King and star as the head of The Agency.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2021 12:16 PM

She was the biggest star to ever be on Dark Shadows, and would let you know it.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2021 12:30 PM

Kate Jackson was (is) a pretty woman, so I can't imagine how incredibly awkward it must have been for her to be continually regarded as the -- ahem -- "smart" one in Charlie's Angels. Hollywood can be pretty rough. She was the Vivian Vance of the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2021 12:33 PM

Joan Bennett was a MUCH bigger star than Kate Jackson ever was.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2021 2:37 PM

Who is Joan Bennett?

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2021 3:01 PM

Hilarious to consider Jackson's fans think that if ONLY Meryl Streep hadn't stolen HER part in Kramer vs. Kramer, that she would've had a huge career in movies. Yeah right. That must be why she was reduced to doing car commercials 15-20 years later...

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2021 4:24 PM

I don't remember reading where anyone said Streep stole her part R71 .

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2021 4:52 PM

One of those nostalgia channels was showing a marathon of The Rookies last weekend. That was a childhood favorite in my household. Kate played a supporting role. On a side note, why is the picture blurry on so many of those channels?

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2021 5:10 PM

R72, I ran into some fangurls about a year ago on youtube that offered up that ridiculous argument/rationale. But they had nothing to back it up rationally. Just checked and the comments have been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2021 6:34 PM

Well, this is not Youtube. It's DL. This thread is about DL fave Kate Jackson. It's not about Meryl Streep. Unless a Streep fan (and Kate hater) makes some arrogant claim. So relax and enjoy the ride. R72 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2021 7:47 PM

R69

Darling, it was joke.

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote] On a side note, why is the picture blurry on so many of those channels?

Because your eyes are old.

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2021 10:40 PM

While closing the show (SNL R63), Kate shouts 'I love you Andrew!" in reference to her then husband Andrew Stevens.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2021 11:42 PM

Little did she know the Brinks truck was on its way to her house...

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote] Little did she know the Brinks truck was on its way to her house...

To tag team a lubed-up Andy?

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2021 12:38 AM

While on The Match Game, she wrote notes saying hello and whatnot to "Egg" on her cards. Egg was her nickname for Edward Albert.

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2021 3:56 AM

I thought that was me!

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2021 5:36 AM

Or me

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2021 5:37 AM

R63 John Belushi was in a terrible state prior to the show airing on Feb. 24, 1979. He had been out with Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood and he was a mess. He was coughing, he looked terrible and the doctor said ‘John can’t go on’.

Kate Jackson didn’t know that. „I heard later that paramedics had been called over to the studio and were standing by for John all through the show. But John didn't miss the show. He was perspiring a little bit. But he never, never went way off on a wrong tangent, never went off the cards, or never messed anything up that made it hard for me to get back on track. He did what he was supposed to do.

John called me afterwards. For weeks he would call me on Thursday afternoons just to say hello and to thank me for saving his life. 'Wow,' he’d say. 'Katie, man, you really saved my life, wow, and thank you.' And I frankly didn’t know what he was talking about. I didn’t know why he was calling; he was just so sweet, you know. Danny had told me, 'John is a bad boy, but a good man.‘ "

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2021 7:57 AM

Remember when Kate Jackson announced her autobiography "The Smart One" in 2001?

Release dates kept getting put off.

20 years later bitch still can't finish it!

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2021 8:24 AM

R85

Not while Stella's alive. That bitch will cut her if she badmouths Andy.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2021 12:07 PM

I've been rewatching Angels and I really like Kate's understated, natural beauty. I can't imagine what she would look like with hideously injected lips that's so popular these days, I doubt it would be an improvement, her thin lips work with her face

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2021 12:30 PM

They also work to attract the ladies!

by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2021 3:27 PM

Having an obvious dyke on a prime time show back then gave a lot of young women courage to come out. For that I give Jackson credit.

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2021 3:58 PM

Wait a minute...................... Shelley, Cheryl and Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2021 10:56 PM

How in all that is holy did R87 get 18 WWs? 😳

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2021 11:09 PM

Great chemistry, best friends, the original Angels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 11, 2021 6:22 AM

Let's not. Ever again.

by Anonymousreply 93June 11, 2021 7:06 AM

Kate & Sam Melville reunited in the 80s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 11, 2021 7:17 AM

Why did Kate Jackson’s career go straight down the shitter?

by Anonymousreply 95June 11, 2021 7:21 AM

"It may come as no surprise that a gay photographer was among those who helped shape the glamorous image of Charlie's Angels. Donald Sanders was in the right place at the right time. A still photographer working for ABC in the mid '70s, he was given the opportunity to stand in for a higher ranking photog, Bert Middleman, to shoot some "bimbos" on a show that Middleman assured Sanders was a joke and a dud. Sanders was hungry and thought it sounded like fun, and coincidentally was already friends with Farrah Fawcett.

The three young ladies on the show — Fawcett, Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith — were indeed beautiful, but Sanders was told to play it down, to give them a "casual California" look. And these stills, unretouched, show exactly how beautiful they were.

Sanders was in other "right place, right time" moments, like being able to cover the first Gay Pride parade in Hollywood in 1970."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 11, 2021 7:42 AM

Kate on Hollywood Squares (2001)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2021 5:30 PM

KJ & Chevy Chase at his very cutest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2021 7:10 PM

With Jaclyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2021 6:52 AM

Live out your Sabina fantasy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2021 7:09 AM

Recent-ish pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2021 9:13 PM

Still skinny, I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 102June 23, 2021 1:38 AM

R99, well we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2021 7:37 PM

Great actress; too bad she didn't get the Streep role in Kramer

Would have altered her trajectory

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2021 7:40 PM

She doesn’t look like she’s living in her van anymore @ r101. (Or is that the van, behind her?)

by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2021 2:52 AM

"Kate Jackson remembers Farrah Fawcett"

12 years ago today Farrah passed away. This article was published two days later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2021 1:21 PM

Given the success of her TV career and the handful of successful shows she was on, I think it's sad and rather surprising that she is now not financially well off. I guess a few bad choices and a few bad men can make short work of a girl's nest egg.

by Anonymousreply 107June 25, 2021 1:52 PM

R104: Ruh-oh. It's the "Kate Could've Had Meryl's Career" Troll!

by Anonymousreply 108June 25, 2021 2:08 PM

R106 A beautiful tribute. BFFs.

by Anonymousreply 109June 25, 2021 6:25 PM

Ah yes, my Friday night ritual of donning on my favorite turtleneck, logging on to DL, and reminiscing about Kate Jackson while I cradle my mug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 25, 2021 11:02 PM

For the dl drag queens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 25, 2021 11:15 PM

R108, I'm not R104, but I don't think the argument is that she would have had Meryl's career, just a different path for herself.

Working with a great director and cast would have likely have changed Kate's career for the better. It was a lost opportunity.

Anyhow, it's a tired topic. Kate had a better career than most aspiring actors and left her mark.

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2021 2:07 AM

R10 I have a lovely vintage mug perfect for cradling and scrolling DL while I reflect on Ms. Jackson.

It's put me in the mood for some Dark Shadows.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2021 2:10 AM

Picnicking with Cher & Jane Fonda. Don't know if it was on a Friday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 2, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote]R111 For the dl drag queens!

No drag queen wants to dress up as Kate Jackson.

(Sadly, this was her downfall.)

by Anonymousreply 115July 2, 2021 9:57 PM

R114 Those were the times!

by Anonymousreply 116July 2, 2021 10:59 PM

Kate looks like a butcher Cristina Raines in r114

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 3, 2021 1:21 AM

Fonda had great hair, but that color is no picnic for my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 118July 3, 2021 1:26 AM

Maybe that was during Fonda’s “China Syndrome” era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 3, 2021 1:36 AM

Nuclear red?

by Anonymousreply 120July 3, 2021 1:39 AM

CHINA SYNDROME and KRAMER VS. KRAMER were in pre production at the same time. I wonder if Fonda thought, “Oh, this chick is gonna be a movie star” for 5 (mistaken) minutes, and had her over (?)

by Anonymousreply 121July 3, 2021 1:48 AM

Just three gals R114 who would spend their weekends at Jane's ranch in Santa Barbara. Enjoying some make-up free, carefree moments away from the Hollywood craziness. The kids in the pic are: Troy Garity, Vanessa Vadim and Chastity Bono. The photo was taken in spring/early summer 1978.

by Anonymousreply 122July 3, 2021 11:25 AM

Here is Kate in the pilot for Arly Hanks.

Arly Hanks is a 1993 American television pilot based on the first book of Joan Hess's series Malice in Maggody. Written by Sean Clark and directed by Arlene Sanford, it screened on CBS on August 20, 1994. Due to low ratings, the show was removed from the CBS season. Filmed in Atlanta, Georgia,[1] the plot centered on Arly Hanks (Kate Jackson) who, after divorcing her husband, leaves her life in New York City and returns to her small hometown of Maggody, Arkansas. She becomes Sheriff of Maggody and deals with mischievous residents while solving mysteries. (Wikipedia)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2021 4:15 PM

5's Company

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 16, 2021 6:00 PM

Kate looks terrified that she’s being touched by a man in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 125July 16, 2021 6:53 PM

R108; God, no; I don't think Kate could have had Meryl's career.

I don't think Meryl could have gotten two Emmy nominations for playing Sabrina Duncan either.

Two different women. But getting that role would have gotten her other ones.

Kate's a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 126July 16, 2021 8:02 PM

R124 That's when Kate and Cher met for the first time and became friends.

by Anonymousreply 127July 16, 2021 10:02 PM

Cher probably liked dikey Kate because she’d lick her pussy.

Anytime, anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 128July 17, 2021 6:36 AM

Our Sabrina Duncan had the best undercover assignments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 17, 2021 7:09 AM

R129, one of my favorite CA episodes and favorite undercover roles for Sabrina; the other angels could never pull those off; none of them, not really.

"Mrs. Bosley" was scarier than the villains in those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 130July 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Kate Jackson and fellow actor Taylor Lacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 23, 2021 5:39 PM

^ I remember him from a CA episode where he gave Sabrina some information about a case he was mixed up in. She said "why are you so good to me?" and he replied: "Because I'm hoping you'll be good to me." I nearly missed the fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2021 5:47 PM

You're right R132. I was just going to post this. Kate and Taylor had great chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2021 5:52 PM

Oooh Angels on the Air is also the ep with Linda Dano! It's got everything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2021 9:28 PM

Remember when Kate showed up for the first ep of season 3 with a new haircut? I think Nolan Miller said that Kate called him pre-season 3 with a new interest in getting all dolled up for the third season, but it only lasted one episode and she was back to the regular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 30, 2021 6:57 PM

It aged her about 5 years though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2021 6:59 PM

Same ol lez Sabrina Duncan.

by Anonymousreply 137July 30, 2021 7:12 PM

I grew up down the street from Kate in Mountain Brook. If you wonder where she got her exotic but attractive features, you would not need to look any further than her mother. Kate is a much taller version of her late mother. She had a sister who was a clone of their father. She was always very nice and I'm sorry that she hasn't had the best luck lately.

by Anonymousreply 138July 30, 2021 7:16 PM

R138 Thanks for sharing! Kate Jackson is my favorite actress and a striking beauty. Great to get some insight from someone who grew up down the street from her.

by Anonymousreply 139July 30, 2021 8:57 PM

The haircut AND Andrew Stevens aged her five years.

by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2021 1:17 AM

I think the point of that hairdo was to age her; Sabrina was paired with Dean Martin's character.

Dean's character was a gambler whose guts and wits were smarter than James Hong -- that Asian guy who's in EVERYTHING who had a calculator and math on his side at the craps table.

Or maybe it was blackjack.

Yeah, Hong has 442 credits; he was born in 1929 and he's STILL WORKING

by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2021 1:26 AM

R138 Thank you for sharing!

What was her family like?

by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2021 7:41 AM

Great post R138! Just reminds me of a Utube post I saw recently. James R. wrote: "I went to high school with Kate Jackson at Mt. Brook. She never changed. She always remained grounded and was always kind."

by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2021 5:52 PM

Kate Jackson sends her regards!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 4, 2021 6:35 PM

"I can handle anything. But, I can't handle the silence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 5, 2021 6:09 PM

“I can handle anything. But, I can't handle being dropped from [italic]Kramer vs. Kramer."

by Anonymousreply 146August 6, 2021 5:27 AM

My exesh were never shilent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 6, 2021 6:38 AM

R145 Kate Jackson is a terrific actress! This is such a powerful scene. I experienced the same situation at one point in my life. A partner that went silent, wouldn't laugh, nothing. I couldn't get him to speak. I should have done the same like Claire. And it's exactly how I felt! "I can handle anything. But, I can't handle the silence."

by Anonymousreply 148August 6, 2021 7:27 AM

With Joan Collins and Joan's ex, Peter Holm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2021 6:19 AM

Last night, GET aired the two-parter of CA introducing Tiffany. The explanation for Sabrina's absence was she ran off and got married, and was pregnant. I bet Kate was pissed, if she even ever knew.

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2021 3:26 PM

R149 Kate looks stunning,

R150 The producers didn't try hard enough. Nothing new. And at that point I don't think Kate cared any longer. She left at the right time. And CA was in big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2021 4:26 PM

R150 / R151 Shelley just sold her house. Kate lives in a van down by the river.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2021 8:57 AM

#ShelleyWins

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2021 4:53 PM

Honestly, I wonder what poor Kate’s life is actually like. Does she go out? Does she spend her days throwing water glasses at the wall?

I bet she has 4 dogs.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2021 5:54 PM

When the original Charlie's Angels won the People's Choice award in 1977. What a moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 15, 2021 6:53 AM

Great find R155! Such a joy to watch Kate, Jaclyn, Farrah and David. True friends. And Kate was so excited, so hilarious and charming. They had a blast and the audience loved it!

by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2021 7:51 AM

Does Shelley have offspring?

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2021 8:19 AM

Is Kate barren?

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2021 2:32 PM

Kate was pregnant in 1992 when she was in her early forties. Sadly she had a miscarriage and was told this was her last chance to have a child.

by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2021 3:50 PM

I bet she faked the whole thing, “for a little publicity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2021 6:29 PM

She has an adopted son (mentioned upthread). You never see any pictures of the two of them together. He’d be an adult now.

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2021 7:23 PM

Her son's not mentioned upthread.

by Anonymousreply 162August 17, 2021 7:31 AM

R161 Pictures with her son?

Nobody's seen a picture of "The old crazy recluse" since 2010!!

by Anonymousreply 163August 17, 2021 8:34 AM

I didn't know that R159. That had to be devastating for Kate. I'm glad she had the chance to adopt a child.

by Anonymousreply 164August 17, 2021 10:09 AM

"Kate Jackson as Sabrina" iron-on T-shirt decal from 1976.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 27, 2021 2:42 AM

R165. I found this shirt in a thrift store and wore it to a pool party -I got so much attention. People expect Farrah, no one imagined that Sabrina had her own iron on

by Anonymousreply 166August 27, 2021 4:13 AM

I would wear! Love it!

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2021 5:57 AM

Poor Kate. On the upside, her van was not in the path of Ida.

by Anonymousreply 168August 30, 2021 7:02 AM

Iconic Sabrina Duncan steals a truck and gets arrested. One of my favorite Kate Jackson scenes on Angels. Great fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2021 6:36 AM

^^^Kate was giving Bonnie Franklin a run for her money in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2021 5:01 AM

R169 Yeah, this is fav Sabrina Duncan scene and it has it all: suspense, action and humor. Perfect for Kate. Pity they didn't show the whole scene. Right after Sabrina gets arrested we see all the Angels and Bos arriving at the agency late at night. And we learn that Kris, Kelly and Bos had to bail her out and they wonder what Charlie's gonna say. Very entertaining and fun.

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2021 6:49 AM

Titless Lesbo du jour!

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2021 6:57 AM

You got it R171 This is one of the many great Sabrina moments.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2021 7:18 AM

Candid 70s shot of Kate & Penny Marshall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 10, 2021 5:37 AM

So sad - our Kate is the last surviving cast member of that timeless classic “Death Cruise”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 10, 2021 5:50 PM

Little seen interview with Kate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 10, 2021 7:50 PM

9/11: Someone here mentioned last year I think, that Kate and her son had been on vacation at Martha's Vineyard in September 2001. They were supposed to be on flight American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to LA (the first plane that was hijacked and crashed into the North Tower of the WTC). However, Kate decided to extend their stay. They were the lucky ones, like many others who rebooked or missed their flight etc. That moment when you realize...

by Anonymousreply 177September 11, 2021 11:51 AM

Someone on Twitter is trying to find out if Kate Jackson was in Pittsburgh summer of 1977.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 25, 2021 12:55 AM

Maybe it was noted imposter, Carol Brewster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 25, 2021 1:21 AM

Does Kate look a little like Jaclyn here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 25, 2021 1:49 AM

Gorgeous dress in R180.

I could use some Kate Jackson for my Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2021 2:52 AM

1991 video with Kate, Jaclyn and Cheryl. The tension and dislike between Kate and Cheryl is palpable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2021 2:56 AM

^ Jaclyn doesn’t sense the tension as she’s too preoccupied thinking about the new shelter kitten she recently adopted.

by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2021 4:48 AM

Jac wasn't thinking about what she'd name the kitten. They were all called--

by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2021 5:59 PM

I know the show was almost rebooted in the late 1980s but why didn't any of the original run Angels reunite for TV movies in the 1990s. If it was good enough for Cagney and Lacey...

by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2021 6:00 PM

R185 They could never get 3 of the Angels to agree. Its not like people wanted to see Tiffany Welles or Julie Rogers again...

by Anonymousreply 186October 4, 2021 3:54 AM

Even Steve and Jamie got back together for those horrid reunion movies.

by Anonymousreply 187October 4, 2021 6:20 AM

[Quote] They could never get 3 of the Angels to agree.

Kate hated Cheryl that much? Farrah had that much going on in the '90s?

by Anonymousreply 188October 4, 2021 10:36 AM

[Quote] Its not like people wanted to see Tiffany Welles or Julie Rogers again...

And yet Shelley hosted one of those marathon/retrospectives.

by Anonymousreply 189October 4, 2021 10:37 AM

R189 I watched that and was kinda shocked. I give Shelley credit, this was after they treated her so poorly. The literally fired her and then made her continue filming the last couple of episodes of the 4th season. She found out she was let go from the press.

by Anonymousreply 190October 4, 2021 4:07 PM

Well, Nolan Miller said that Shelley became a pain in the ass almost instantly when she joined the show. I expect there was a lot of noise that she should have tuned out but she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2021 4:18 PM

Jackson and Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 8, 2021 6:38 AM

In "Barefoot in the Park" with Andrew Stevens at the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 15, 2021 6:27 AM

Great find! I've never seen that photo. ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 194October 15, 2021 4:04 PM

Somebody put her 1981 Made-For-TV movie, 'Thin Ice', onto YouTube this week-

Thin Ice is a 1981 CBS network television movie which aired on February 17, 1981. Set in a community in South Carolina, a widowed high school teacher starts a relationship with one of her male students.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 15, 2021 6:19 PM

With David Copperfield in '77. Two heads of great hair.

Happy Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 15, 2021 8:55 PM

Telethon with the cast of Three's Company and Cher. 1978.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2021 3:46 AM

shit actress with a shit attitude.

by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2021 3:58 AM

Wish there was video of this R197

by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2021 5:02 AM

Kate and Farrah look gorgeous in their dresses in R180 And there was true sisterhood and chemistry. Great photograph.

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2021 8:27 AM

Friday, October 29th is Kate’s bday! Practically a DL holiday!

by Anonymousreply 201October 29, 2021 12:58 AM

Should we each send her a dollar? Start the GoFundMe! We have to get her out of that van.

by Anonymousreply 202October 29, 2021 1:25 AM

Kate was born three years and three days after fellow Scorpio Jaclyn Smith. Happy 73rd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 29, 2021 2:34 AM

Great photo of these gorgeous birthday girls! BFFs Kate and Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 204October 29, 2021 4:46 AM

Kate always looks so much older than Jaclyn. She’s younger??

by Anonymousreply 205October 29, 2021 5:38 AM

Happy Birthday, lovely Kate Jackson! We love you <3

by Anonymousreply 206October 29, 2021 12:35 PM

Well, not all of us.

But I’d read her book. The chapter on Kramer vs. Kramer would be a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 207October 30, 2021 1:27 AM

“Imagine yourself in a Mercury….”

by Anonymousreply 208October 30, 2021 1:32 AM

Happy birthday Ms Jackson!

I hope she had a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 209October 30, 2021 3:08 AM

She might. But you can’t tell if it’s day or night when you live in a van by the river, with layers of old, hoarded newspaper taped over the windows.

by Anonymousreply 210October 30, 2021 3:14 AM

I love that her birthday is on a Friday this year. All the more reason to gather together.

I do hope Kate finds it in herself to communicate with the world again. If not, the narrative after her death will be completely out of her control, spun by tabloids for maximum tragedy.

She's had a long and interesting life; it would be a shame to see it pared down to "sad last days" in her death. Many public figures have come back after far worse. Certainly she could, too. Americans love a comeback story.

Or perhaps her kid will write a Mother Dearest one day. I'd pay to read it.

by Anonymousreply 211October 30, 2021 4:49 AM

It is ridiculous that she doesn't have a star on the Walk of Fame.

Jaclyn should pay the fee as a gift, send a stylist to get Kate red carpet ready, and accompany her to the ceremony.

Years ago some fans had a campaign going, but it was pre-social media and not easy to spread the word.

Anyhow, I'm going to relax with my G&T while watching a classic Charlie's Angels episode- The Mexican Connection. Or maybe Dirty Business. Hmmm...

Cheers to Kate, with wishes of many happy returns of the day!

by Anonymousreply 212October 30, 2021 5:08 AM

Why doesn’t Kate make money endorsing some dikey brand, like Pendleton?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 30, 2021 5:37 AM

R211 Agree with you! But whether Kate ever appears in public again or not. The tabloids are the tabloids. They're only in it for the money, not the truth. And as long as their idiot readers will believe any gossip that's what they do.

I don't think her kid wants to be in the public ever. After seeing what the tabloids did to his mother. No, that kid wants to live his life in peace. He's 26 now.

by Anonymousreply 214October 30, 2021 7:50 AM

Yes, we do R206. No other Angel is nearly as popular on DL as Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 215October 30, 2021 7:57 AM

R215 and for good reason!

by Anonymousreply 216October 30, 2021 8:48 AM

A special voice recording from Kate, thanking fans for their birthday messages.

It's nice to hear her voice and know she's feeling the love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 30, 2021 10:42 PM

My favorite CA episode was the "Dancing in the Dark," where Sabrina went undercover as a nerdy heiress looking for dancing lessons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 30, 2021 10:50 PM

R217 that is from years ago🙄

by Anonymousreply 219October 30, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote]James R. wrote: "I went to high school with Kate Jackson at Mt. Brook. She never changed. She always remained grounded and was always kind."

I thought she graduated from Brooke Hill School (now Altamont School). Mountain Brook High School didn't open until the late '60s.

by Anonymousreply 220October 30, 2021 10:59 PM

how old is she now?

I wonder if she could still have that one great huge acclaimed role if the right part came along.

by Anonymousreply 221October 30, 2021 11:01 PM

^ She just turned 73 (10/29/1948).

by Anonymousreply 222October 30, 2021 11:03 PM

R219 Charlie'sAngels.com shared it on FB and said it was from this year. I'll double check, though.

There was a recording years ago that she sent to a convention. That's the only other relatively recent recording.

by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2021 12:36 AM

R219 R223 Kate’s message is from today! Mike posted it this morning on youtube. The audio clip you are referring to is from 2013.

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote]R224 Kate’s message is from today!

Why won’t the demon show IT’S FACE ? ?

by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2021 5:13 AM

R225 After years of Crack and living in van squalor, you really have to ask?

by Anonymousreply 226October 31, 2021 5:48 AM

Thanks for posting R217! Great to hear Kate’s voice! That was nice.

by Anonymousreply 227October 31, 2021 6:19 AM

I am being haunted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 31, 2021 6:42 AM

R227 It sure was!

by Anonymousreply 229October 31, 2021 6:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 5, 2021 7:10 AM

Kate with Susan Fucking Dey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 5, 2021 5:15 PM

She played a lesbian called Sabrina Duncan on Charlie’s Angels.

by Anonymousreply 232November 5, 2021 5:36 PM

R231 Kate was the most caring nurse and Angel. The best!

by Anonymousreply 233November 5, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]R231 Kate with Susan Fucking Dey.

I hope Kate isn’t waiting for an APOLOGY.

by Anonymousreply 234November 5, 2021 7:23 PM

Kate was one of the finest and most highly decorated thespians of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 235November 5, 2021 7:24 PM

Welcome to a new fan.

by Anonymousreply 236November 5, 2021 8:27 PM

Kate was a philanthropist, and she loved children.

by Anonymousreply 237November 5, 2021 8:28 PM

—heroin or pornography, what to choose, what to choose

What did you choose R212?

by Anonymousreply 238November 5, 2021 9:08 PM

I went with heroin, and throughly enjoyed it. Edward Power was a handsome devil.

Now I'm thinking another Friday night, might as well get into the pornography, a little "Dirty Business," if you will.

Not quite in the mood for prostitution tonight, Angels.

by Anonymousreply 239November 6, 2021 12:17 AM

Kate collects vintage designer scarves (only silk!) and enjoys arranging flowers for intimate dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 240November 6, 2021 1:50 AM

Kate wiped back to front.

by Anonymousreply 241November 6, 2021 4:07 AM

Good choice! R239 "The Mexican Connection" is one of those great early season 1 episodes. The girls' chemistry is amazing and fun to watch as always throughout s1. Edward Powers is a hottie. And there's a surprising twist in the climax at the LA marina when beautiful and smart Sabrina Duncan uncovers the truth. Now "Dirty Business" is another good episode. Not quite as good but a lot of fun. "Little Bo Peep"? "She meets a shepherd". Tacky, Marvin, this is very tacky stuff! Hilarious episode.

by Anonymousreply 242November 6, 2021 7:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 12, 2021 7:07 PM

From the same photoshoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 13, 2021 6:23 AM

R193. I don't think that's Andrew Stevens. I think it's Parker Stevenson.

by Anonymousreply 245November 13, 2021 6:48 AM

R243 R244 Sexy Kate Jackson!

Here Kate is in a bathing suit in the 1972 movie "Limbo" aka Women in Limbo. Deals with the problems facing a group of women married to men who are missing in Vietnam action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 13, 2021 8:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2021 10:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2021 10:37 PM

I love that celebrity bowling was a show.

I wish I could see the episodes of The Mike Douglas Show where Kate was a guest host.

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2021 2:14 AM

Someone is selling their Kate clippings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 24, 2021 5:55 AM

Any hair?

by Anonymousreply 251November 24, 2021 5:56 AM

Jebus. This bitch again.

by Anonymousreply 252November 24, 2021 5:58 AM

[quote] Someone is selling their Kate clippings.

Is it Kate? I would have loaned her the $15.

by Anonymousreply 253November 24, 2021 7:13 AM

All I know is I met Kate and a signing and she kicked me in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 254November 24, 2021 7:39 AM

R250 Definitely LOTSofCLIPPINGS. Pretty cool.

KJ's Friday thread is so popular, one day won't do. And this is thread No. 2! Kate Jackson is amazing. Can the other Angels have their own threads, too? I would think so. Not sure if they would work, though. But it would be nice for their fans. Our OP is great and there are a lot of fans who contribute to this wonderful thread.

by Anonymousreply 255November 24, 2021 2:44 PM

I’ll buy her underwear.

by Anonymousreply 256November 24, 2021 3:18 PM

ITS NOT FRIDAY. STOP BUMPING INAPPROPRIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 257November 24, 2021 3:21 PM

LIMBO starring Kate Jackson. Rare movie trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 26, 2021 3:00 PM

Why doesn't Kate do Cameo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 27, 2021 12:07 AM

I would like to see the full Limbo movie. It's an interesting premise for a movie-young brides with their lives on pause, waiting to hear news of their MIA husbands.

by Anonymousreply 260November 27, 2021 1:07 AM

I wonder what gossip Joan Collins is sharing with Kate. It looks juicy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 27, 2021 1:10 AM

R260 You can purchase LIMBO here: TrueTvmovies

A young Kate showed her amazing acting skills, as she always did, in this interesting movie.

This is another clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 27, 2021 8:34 PM

Action Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 3, 2021 3:15 AM

I love it, R263!

I hope Kate fans everywhere are enjoying a fabulous Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 264December 4, 2021 5:58 AM

I mix her up with Margot Kidder

by Anonymousreply 265December 4, 2021 8:39 AM

R264 Thank you, OP! Had a fabulous Friday night! I watched Kate in "Limbo" and was impressed. Great movie. Kind of sad, too. And Kate is outstanding.

And I love R263 Action Jackson, too. Gotta love her.

Have a great weekend everyone!

by Anonymousreply 266December 4, 2021 12:33 PM

She marries gay men and has a powerful career to keep her busy at night while he is in WeHo cursing for sex.

by Anonymousreply 267December 4, 2021 12:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 17, 2021 11:32 PM

When Farrah Fawcett- Majors left, "Charlies Angels" could have just been cancelled. Cheryl Ladd comes in , the ratings go up, and Kate is a cunt? I don't understand. Farrah left the show and Cheryl saves it from flopping -And Kate Jackson is mad at her? Talk about misplaced anger. Why didn't Kate get upset with Farrah?

by Anonymousreply 269December 18, 2021 5:58 AM

Kate and Jackie were both upset with Farrah initially and her return appearances were awkward.

Kate disliked Cheryl because she was cheerfully tits and teeth, which was the exact opposite direction Kate wanted the show to go.

by Anonymousreply 270December 18, 2021 6:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 24, 2021 9:04 PM

Happy New Years, Kate Jackson, wherever you are.

by Anonymousreply 272January 1, 2022 2:19 AM

Was Kate a pass-around bottom party girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273January 7, 2022 10:25 PM

She always seemed like a dominant lesbian to me, R273

by Anonymousreply 274January 8, 2022 6:47 AM

R273 Love the photo. Kate is so gorgeous! Wonder who those men are.

by Anonymousreply 275January 8, 2022 10:52 AM

I have a feeling she must look awful - Kate seemed to be an attention whore and loved the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 276January 9, 2022 3:30 AM

Mystery solved! This photo R273 is from „Lady's Home Journal“, June 1974: "….Holly Harp is a designer with her own ready-to-wear label. Known for her subtle use of color and flowing lines, Holly’s designs remain imaginative. 'There has to be fantasy, inventiveness and glamour' she says. Among her fans are stars like Raquel Welch and Joni Mitchell, along with newcomers like beautiful Kate Jackson. Katie, who has appeared regularly on the ABC series "The Rookies“, wears Holly Harp’s multicolored two-piece dress, a long flowing skirt"…

by Anonymousreply 277January 9, 2022 11:53 AM

Kate is like Britney and needs a conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 278January 10, 2022 4:58 AM

Kate Jackson seemed to drop out of the limelight right after the death of Farrah Fawcett. Do you think she has a thing for Farrah? Do you think Farrah's death may have cause Kate to fall on hard times?

by Anonymousreply 279January 13, 2022 2:00 PM

R279. Actually, you're right - Kate did that interview about the Farrah documentary and just kinda went into hiding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 13, 2022 2:12 PM

She was the second most boring of Charlie's Angels, only falling behind Shelley Hack (whose name says it all).

by Anonymousreply 281January 13, 2022 2:21 PM

R281 None of the Angels were boring. They all had their own personality. I don't think anyone can be a true fan of Charlie's Angels without liking them all.

by Anonymousreply 282January 13, 2022 3:07 PM

R282 I never said I did not like them all, but i certainly can be honest about them and still be a fan.

If you cannot recognize that Cheryl Ladd, Jaclyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett were extremely more popular than the others then you are not a fan of Charlie's Angels.

by Anonymousreply 283January 13, 2022 3:17 PM

Kate Jackson in An Evening with Danny Thomas & His Friends Telethon (for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 13, 2022 11:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 14, 2022 2:30 AM

The best thing I can say about Kate Jackson is that she has always been a huge liberal. I never knew that until recently. Shelley Hack and Tanya Roberts were also liberals. So I give all three props for that.

by Anonymousreply 286January 14, 2022 10:33 AM

Sabrina was the most fun

by Anonymousreply 287January 14, 2022 10:36 AM

R273 I wouldn't blame her. Every man in that picture is fine! I'm not a bottom, but they could pass me around and do whatever they wanted to me.

by Anonymousreply 288January 14, 2022 10:45 AM

Kate is on Match Game '75 on Buzzr TV right now.

by Anonymousreply 289January 14, 2022 9:00 PM

I think Kate is really loved by her fans and fans of "Charlies Angels". She wanted to act, embraced the fame, and now it's just strange to me that she is in hiding.

by Anonymousreply 290January 17, 2022 10:17 PM

[Quote]She wanted to act, embraced the fame, and now it's just strange to me that she is in hiding.

R290 Kate Jackson is not hiding. The bitch is old! She is 73! None of the Angels are all that active anymore. Kate performed many years and then became an advocate for cancer early detection after her bout with cancer which included a mastectomy. Can the lady have a minute to chill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 18, 2022 11:03 AM

R291 I'm still active.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 18, 2022 7:40 PM

Though CA is what Kate is most known for, I think a Scarecrow and Mrs. King reunion show is long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 293January 18, 2022 8:29 PM

R292 Yeah, you're an active Trumper, Ms. Stoppelmoor aka Ladd.

by Anonymousreply 294January 18, 2022 8:35 PM

R294 She played at a golf tournament back in 2007 with a bunch of other celebrities for Michael Douglas & Friends Celebrity Golf Tournament at Donald Trump's golf club and met him there. You've got to remember that a lot of celebrities were associated or friends with Donald Trump before 2016, including Kathy Griffin and the Clintons. We don't know if Cheryl fully supports him. Also, her daughter, Jordan, is a total liberal.

by Anonymousreply 295January 19, 2022 12:37 AM

The other thread mentions Kate Jackson now residing at the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills.

by Anonymousreply 296January 19, 2022 12:40 AM

R296 Seriously? Oh, that's not good.

by Anonymousreply 297January 19, 2022 1:35 AM

R296 R297 we don’t know if it’s true. When asked how he knows that guy has not responded so far. Remember this is the DL. People can post anything.

by Anonymousreply 298January 19, 2022 5:16 AM

Maybe Kate is finially working on her autobiography "The Smart One." Maybe that's why we haven't heard from her.

by Anonymousreply 299January 19, 2022 3:12 PM

She's fine! She sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 300January 19, 2022 5:41 PM

Has this been shared?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2022 12:51 AM

Raw footage of an interview Kate did to promote Making Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302January 22, 2022 1:22 AM

R301 Yes it was shared right after Kate posted it on October 29 which is her birthday. Thanks for posting because I was going to post it when someone said we never hear from Kate when we literally heard from her less than three months ago! She surprised everyone. It was wonderful to hear from her and to hear her voice!

by Anonymousreply 303January 22, 2022 6:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304January 27, 2022 11:28 PM

Kate looked so young and fresh in the beginning of the first season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305January 27, 2022 11:34 PM

Then they tried to "fix" her to be like the other angels, and it aged her 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306January 27, 2022 11:36 PM

I've told this before here, but in 1982 Kate Jackson came into the small business in NYC where I worked to open a phone answering account. With her was Marcia Strassman. Both of them were very big tv stars at the time and we were very excited to see big stars in our little office.

Both were very friendly, relaxed and super cool while we chatted about prices and such. What we all noticed that shocked us was by how openly butch and gay they seemed, like flannel shirt/softball team lesbians. They were acting like a couple and were so openly dykish, we were amazed. It was a low-paying office job and most of us were very young and we rarely saw our clients in person, especially the more well-known clients.

Since then I assumed both women were gay.

by Anonymousreply 307January 28, 2022 3:14 AM

Thanks for sharing. There were rumors that Kate was gay. In the late 70s, early 80s. Interestingly before and after that, nothing. In any case I do not care if she is gay or straight. She's my favorite actress no matter what. And I sure do envy you! Man, you've met her and she was very friendly. How cool is that. So you met Kate in 1982 which must have been around the time she did this lovely interview R302!

by Anonymousreply 308January 28, 2022 4:55 PM

Dark Shadows Favorite Cast Members

Kate Jackson at 12:54

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 4, 2022 6:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 5, 2022 2:43 AM

It's Friday! The work day will soon be over.

I have no plans, so maybe I'll make it a Charlie's Angels and cocktail kind of night.

by Anonymousreply 311February 11, 2022 7:28 PM

Why isn't Kate on Cameo? She could make some extra bucks! I know I'd pay to have her send a message to me :)

by Anonymousreply 312February 11, 2022 8:06 PM

agree R312 I'd ask her to read some Shakespearean speeches just to hear her double and triple emphasize the operative words, iambic pentameter be damned.

I know CA has elements of a procedural and they have to dispense a certain amount of information, but damn, girl always had a heavy hand with the dialogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 11, 2022 9:22 PM

R313 Agree! I love Kate's voice, her line delivery. She's by far the most interesting, the warmest and most charismatic Angel. I could watch this scene over and over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 11, 2022 9:44 PM

r314 - "I could watch this scene over and over." Cheryl Ladd, I think THAT'S the reason you could watch this scene over and over.

by Anonymousreply 315February 12, 2022 4:56 PM

One of my favorite pics of the original Angels team. One of many fav shots. These three were dynamite!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 12, 2022 5:53 PM

^^^ A great shot and Kate looked simply DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 317February 12, 2022 10:20 PM

Death at Love House - 1976

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 18, 2022 5:48 AM

If she played Joanna Kramer, it would have been a telefilm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 18, 2022 5:51 AM

The glamour we were denied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 18, 2022 5:54 AM

R318 She had it! So beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 321February 18, 2022 6:14 AM

Face it most people HATED working with mood swinging Kate Jackson. Poor Bruce Boxleitner is still traumatised!!

by Anonymousreply 322February 18, 2022 10:00 AM

Someone has been very busy 😂

by Anonymousreply 323February 18, 2022 10:41 AM

Friday! Time for Kate Jackson :) Here she is at La Scala restaurant in Beverly Hills, 1981.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324February 18, 2022 11:25 AM

R320 I've seen that picture countless times, but never noticed until now that Dustin is wearing Kate's necklace. It's one she wore quite a bit on CA, along with a necklace that had small stars.

by Anonymousreply 325February 18, 2022 4:18 PM

She could definitely make money on Cameo, and probably do just voice recordings if she doesn't want to be on camera.

I hope she is well, and if she is not well, that she gets whatever help she needs soon. There's plenty of living left.

by Anonymousreply 326February 18, 2022 4:21 PM

I didn't realize John Ritter guest starred on The Rookies.

He was so young here. Little did they know they both had huge series awaiting them just around the corner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 19, 2022 5:53 AM

"Very serious" romance with Nick Nolte (1977)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 26, 2022 2:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329March 4, 2022 6:13 AM

Beautiful, badass, charming, fun. The one and only, Miss Sabrina Duncan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 4, 2022 2:53 PM

More Kate and Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 11, 2022 4:56 PM

"In 1980 I had a small speaking role in the movie "Thin Ice" starring Kate Jackson. In the movie she played a teacher that fell in love with a HS student. I was the students best friend. This was filmed in Charleston, SC. Kate was beautiful and very nice to us all and I got to party with her 2 times."

by Anonymousreply 332March 12, 2022 9:55 AM

R332 Where did you find this quote? I want to know what it was like to party with Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 333March 17, 2022 2:33 AM

He commented on an article about Kate. Unfortunately I don't remember which one it was.

by Anonymousreply 334March 17, 2022 2:48 PM

It's not Friday BITCH

by Anonymousreply 335March 17, 2022 3:04 PM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 17, 2022 3:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 25, 2022 7:12 AM

And another car commercial - with a great comment: "Wow, that brings back memories. I wrote and produced that series when I was Creative Director at Young and Rubicam Advertising, Detroit. Good times. Great memories. She was fun to work with."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338March 25, 2022 12:51 PM

Kate's dog Bailey is in the commercial, too, at 9:48.

by Anonymousreply 339March 26, 2022 8:12 AM

I think they put a Cher doll in this box by mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 1, 2022 10:57 PM

There was nothing rare about that card, R15. To this day, I remeber the card it took me forever to get- #7. I believe it had Jill on with a car, but not the Cobra II.

by Anonymousreply 341April 1, 2022 11:18 PM

Making Love was released forty years ago. Inevitably, comments on the movie include gay men saying how it helped them in various ways.

I remember an interview where Kate said something along the lines of the movie deliberately showing Zach as being a regular person, not reducing him to a degenerate or caricature the way many other movies did with gay characters. He was a respected doctor who happened to be homosexual.

It was an important movie for me, even though I saw it 15 years after it's release. I lived in a small town, where gay was equated with hell and "God Given AIDS."

I still remember my heart racing when I rented it, tucked between a few other movies. I kept talking to the clerk and pointing out various posters in the store to distract my mother. If the movie was noticed, my plan was to say "Oh, I saw Kate Jackson on the cover and grabbed it without thinking."

I was already fan of Kate, so seeing her in Making Love felt like approval from someone I cared about, as Mary! as that may sound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 2, 2022 5:32 AM

She’s someone I can’t imagine having sex. A neuter.

by Anonymousreply 343April 4, 2022 5:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 8, 2022 6:18 AM

What do we think our Kate is doing this Friday night?

by Anonymousreply 345April 8, 2022 9:22 PM

Clipping coupons with the help of a dying flashlight, but losing them in her ratty, overstuffed van down by the river.

by Anonymousreply 346April 8, 2022 10:11 PM

Rolling a joint, and reading a book.

by Anonymousreply 347April 9, 2022 2:00 AM

I think she had soup for dinner and didn't wash the bowl.

by Anonymousreply 348April 9, 2022 2:01 AM

I think she's at the Lakers game.

by Anonymousreply 349April 9, 2022 2:07 AM

It's Good Friday, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 15, 2022 7:04 PM

Old Katie is really cranked UP in that clip @ R344. Just grinding those teeth and talking away. Even Donny and Marie can tell she's higher than a kite!

by Anonymousreply 351April 22, 2022 8:41 AM

Jamie Lee Curtis

September 26, 2019

Yep. It’s that throwback day of the week. I had never hit a golf club before yet pretended to be Nancy Lopez. Cheryl wrestled an alligator and I just wanted to be Kate Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 22, 2022 2:35 PM

Here's a full episode of Baby Boom for you to enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353April 29, 2022 6:50 PM

auto-asphyxiation by highly aggressive turtleneck sweater

by Anonymousreply 354April 29, 2022 6:58 PM

Baby Boom failed because it was missing Bruce Boxleitner.

by Anonymousreply 355April 29, 2022 7:31 PM

Could Kate resurrect her dormant career with a Playboy layout? Or is it too late.

by Anonymousreply 356April 29, 2022 7:32 PM

Considering she had a mastectomy, it could cause quite the sensation!

by Anonymousreply 357April 29, 2022 10:09 PM

It would be stunning, and brave.

by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2022 3:45 AM

Jaclyn and Cheryl are vibrant and living life to its fullest in 2022. Poor Kate... Down by the river living in a Van!

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2022 5:22 AM

Maybe there’s a sequel to Kramer vs. Kramer she can lobby for? Maybe on Lifetime?

She’s gotta get OUT of that f-ing van. Enough’s enough, little Miss American Academy of Dramatic Arts.

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2022 5:40 AM

She has agreed to play's Fern's younger sister in "Nomadland II: No Electricity Boogaloo."

by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2022 5:42 AM

Home at last! It‘s been a long day. Hot shower, cold beer and ready for Katie my lady. R352 Jamie‘s Facebook post is sweet. Poor Jamie Lee Curtis had to do the silly alligator scene with Cheryl Ladd instead of having more scenes with her favorite Angel Kate Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 362April 30, 2022 8:02 AM

Jamie ⚔️ Kate

by Anonymousreply 363April 30, 2022 1:26 PM

r359 I actually thought Kate was the most talented so Im really surprised and shocked that Cheryl & Jaclyn are still acting. Both are in the public eye. I don't understand how Kate hasn't been seen in years. I thought she'd be the Angel that would be acting, doing press, connecting with her fans. It's very sad. She seemed to love the fame and attention.

by Anonymousreply 364May 1, 2022 6:16 AM

The freaking idiot > R357 < has done it again. He is making fun of people who have suffered from cancer. Shameful!

by Anonymousreply 365May 1, 2022 7:20 AM

Why shouldn’t people with non traditional bodies appear nude? It’s R365’s views that are shameful.

by Anonymousreply 366May 1, 2022 5:43 PM

ITS NOT FRIDAY, STOP TALKINNG ABOUT THIS BITCH

by Anonymousreply 367May 1, 2022 7:09 PM

Sunday is the day reserved to discuss all things Tanya!

by Anonymousreply 368May 1, 2022 8:03 PM

You're free to create a Tanya thread. Or use one of the four or five unpopular Shelley threads. Or the Cheryl thread. They could use some energy.

by Anonymousreply 369May 1, 2022 8:11 PM

I have a friend who had to have her arms and legs amputated due to blood poisoning. She is 30 years old. A few years ago she decided to have her picture taken, in a tank top and shorts on a massage table, for an awareness campaign. A wonderful and brave young woman. That's a whole different story than what R356 „suggests“ in his shameful Playboy post clearly attempting to ridicule KJ because of her age and knowing full well that she had breast cancer and needed a partial mastectomy, followed by reconstructive surgery. His post is sneaky and hypocritical just like R366‘s!

by Anonymousreply 370May 2, 2022 5:23 AM

[quote]R370 …what [R356] “suggests“ in his shameful Playboy post clearly attempting to ridicule KJ because of her age and [bold]knowing full well [/bold]that she had breast cancer and needed a partial mastectomy, followed by reconstructive surgery.

Believe it or not, not everyone knows the status of your favorite idol’s breasts.

by Anonymousreply 371May 2, 2022 6:14 AM

Then, Monday is for Charlie Girls

by Anonymousreply 372May 2, 2022 11:11 AM

R370 What a sad and shocking story about your friend. Such a tragic fate. Takes a lot of courage and good friends and she seems to have them!

It reminds me of this: "In 1983 my brother was paralyzed in a car accident and was placed in a rehabilitation hospital. Every Christmas the hospital would get a visit from a bunch of television and movie stars. Kate Jackson was there and made my brother’s day. I’ll never forget her kindness."

by Anonymousreply 373May 2, 2022 1:15 PM

[quote]R372 Then, Monday is for Charlie Girls

Done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 2, 2022 7:28 PM

Kate Jackson and photographer Ron Galella who died April 30, 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 6, 2022 6:14 PM

When will Scarecrow and Mrs. King be streamable? Come on, Tubi, get on it!

by Anonymousreply 376May 6, 2022 6:19 PM

R375 the day Kate became the poor man’s Jackie

by Anonymousreply 377May 7, 2022 8:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 2, 2022 3:34 AM

It must be really tough having the fame that Kate had during the Charlie Angels run. Those women were on every magazine cover and seemed untouchable. Kate seemed like she really was the "smart" one, Im not sure how she made all the poor decisions that got her career off track. Kate's personal life was also a fucking mess. All these projects and production companies with her spouses seemed mirror her insecurities. Id love to see her interviewed or have her write the fucking book she promised over 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 379June 2, 2022 6:52 AM

^Will never happen, as she never leaves her fucking van!

by Anonymousreply 380June 2, 2022 7:22 AM

Who needs a dusty old book when we may have a fresh interview with Kate in the latest fascinating copy of Closer Weekly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 2, 2022 10:53 PM

Fuck off Kate it’s Thursday

by Anonymousreply 382June 2, 2022 11:23 PM

R381 wrong as usual. There is no interview and it's just more about her personal demons,hoarding, and living in a van on a West Virginia farm.

by Anonymousreply 383June 4, 2022 7:41 AM

I hope she's still with us. If she passed there's no reason for anyone to report it. Or even anyone who would want or know how to report it.

by Anonymousreply 384June 4, 2022 10:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385July 1, 2022 4:32 PM

It’s the first of the month. Kate’s got to come up with the rent money today. That can’t be good.

by Anonymousreply 386July 1, 2022 4:38 PM

Kate served her purpose on the show. Jill and Kelly were kind of… low key, mentally, and the whole office would have fallen apart without Sabrina and Bosley stepping into the Mommie & Daddy shoes.

I bet Sabrina jumped in and did everyone’s taxes each year. Without asking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 1, 2022 5:21 PM

I just found out she’s living in a retirement home

by Anonymousreply 388July 1, 2022 5:23 PM

She's fucking ugly and I'm sick to death of seeing this stupid thread.

Please delete this thread once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 389July 1, 2022 5:25 PM

A lot is coming out now about how Kate sabotaged poor Shelley Hack’s role on the show. Kate pretty quickly regretted walking away from Charlie’s Angels and wanted back in. But Sada Thompson was already being tested for the “Tiffany” slot and Kate couldn’t very well take on an Emmy Award winning actress with Broadway experience. She’d have to bide her time.

Sada was pretty quickly let go when she insisted on wearing mom jeans and flat heels in every scene, and it’s then that exasperated costume designer Nolan Miller pushed for Shelley. And America fell in love with that girl.

Kate was incensed and used dirt she had on Aaron Spelling and coproducer Robert Wagner to have the role of Tiffany whittled down smaller and smaller, and to force them to use Shelley’s bad takes. Kate also still had Jaclyn Smith’s ear, and that didn’t help.

It was a relentless, full-on onslaught against innocent Shelley, the likes of which hasn’t been seen on a prime time TV series before or since. And that jealous dyke Kate was pulling the strings.

How Kate can sleep at night I’ll never know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 1, 2022 5:42 PM

[quote]R332 I had a small speaking role in the movie "Thin Ice" … Kate was beautiful and very nice to us all and I got to party with her 2 times.

What dyke bar did she pick for this?

by Anonymousreply 391July 1, 2022 11:03 PM

The bar was called Sappho's Angels.

by Anonymousreply 392July 1, 2022 11:04 PM

Nesting angels dolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393July 8, 2022 5:17 PM

Oh god help us. just when you forget this dried up old bitch for 5 minutes - -

by Anonymousreply 394July 8, 2022 6:15 PM

Anyone with the tiniest interest in Kate Jackson must read the IMD external review for the 1981 TV movie 'Thin Ice'. It's the only external review and its author is 'Cranky lesbian' who wrote it only a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 395July 9, 2022 12:04 AM

Here's direct link to Cranky Lesbian's review of Thin Ice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 9, 2022 1:10 AM

DIE!!! DIE ALREADY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 397July 9, 2022 1:14 AM

Love her! Wish we had a real update

by Anonymousreply 398July 9, 2022 1:16 AM

Angelic double date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 23, 2022 12:06 AM

I'm the author of the "Thin Ice" review someone linked to above. Plot twist: I've been a DLer since I was a teenager (now I'm old). Every time I see referred traffic now from this thread, as I just did moments ago, it makes me laugh and fills me with slight fear since some of you are terrible.

Kate has very loyal fans, I'll give her that. Any of you who've never seen her in "Sweet Deception" need to check it out. She only shows up for a couple minutes altogether but seems shitfaced throughout.

by Anonymousreply 400July 23, 2022 12:45 AM

Jackie and Cheryl are getting together to raise money at a fundraiser this weekend. I'm sure the pics will be all over the Internet. Poor Kate.

by Anonymousreply 401July 23, 2022 6:09 AM

R400 "...it makes me laugh and fills me with slight fear since some of you are terrible."

You're right, Cranky Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 402July 23, 2022 7:12 AM

R401 Kate will be in her van, still bitter that Cheryl Ladd replaced Farrah and practicing her accept speech for "Kramer vs Kramer". Great opportunity for a "Charlies Angels" reunion for charity, but Kate would rather be writing her 20 year delayed biography , "The Smart One". I wonder if she had to give back the book advance?

by Anonymousreply 403July 23, 2022 3:48 PM

Why are there no picture anywhere of Kate’s adopted son as an adult?

by Anonymousreply 404July 23, 2022 4:03 PM

R404 Are you serious? So he can live his life in peace of course! Without the paparazzi and other assholes pestering him.

by Anonymousreply 405July 23, 2022 8:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 29, 2022 6:00 AM

It would be so nice to see a group pic of the last remaining Angels together...Fucking Kate...

by Anonymousreply 407July 29, 2022 6:16 AM

The doll at R406 looks like a Jaclyn Smith doll with Kate Jackson hair.

by Anonymousreply 408July 29, 2022 11:25 AM

You just know that there is an eldergay out there who has a Kate Jackson version of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409August 6, 2022 1:03 AM

The true meaning of Christmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410August 6, 2022 2:12 AM

Friday :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411August 6, 2022 2:15 AM

The new act

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 12, 2022 4:15 AM

Why the F isn't Scarecrow and Mrs. King streamable???! 🤔

by Anonymousreply 413August 12, 2022 4:25 AM

Why did Jaclyn accept such mumsy hair circa Kate's departure?

by Anonymousreply 414August 12, 2022 4:26 AM

R409 Where is that guy now? You simply must find him.

by Anonymousreply 415August 12, 2022 11:37 AM

A casual date with Gary Quist after her break-up with Eddie Albert, Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416August 20, 2022 2:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417August 27, 2022 5:31 AM

We had a date tonight to meet up at Olive Garden, but cancelled on me last minute...said she had to get ready for a yard sale.

by Anonymousreply 418August 27, 2022 5:37 AM

I always wanted to see this, but it never seems to be streaming anywhere.

The reviews said the actress who played The Smart O̶n̶e̶ Dyke got the voice right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419August 27, 2022 5:49 AM

This was shot after the Charlie's Angels pilot and before they started filming the actual CA series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420August 27, 2022 6:23 AM

It’s no Kramer vs. Kramer.

by Anonymousreply 421August 27, 2022 6:49 AM

r420. Kate had problems with he "Charlies Angels" scripts and she filmed this shit? After she left the series, you'll see she still was working on low end B projects like "Dirty Tricks". Kate & Farrah both had over inflated egos and they didi not appreciated the show that made them famous.

by Anonymousreply 422August 27, 2022 3:33 PM

I can understand Fawcett wanting to leave Charlie’s Angels, in that the long hours were brutal and she wasn’t even getting paid that much. But there was a more graceful way to exit while still keeping future options open.

by Anonymousreply 423August 27, 2022 3:53 PM

R423. Farrah was a fucking mess. 24 episodes. She worked 1/2 a year and made decent money and became a huge Iconic celebrity. Big fucking deal - Not that brutal. Kate did 3 seasons, Cheryl did 4 seasons, Jaclyn stayed for all 5. Farrah was just an delusional, she wanted to do features instead of a series. Fawcett wasn't interested in negotiating for higher pay or more % for merchandise

by Anonymousreply 424August 28, 2022 4:36 AM

Farrah was in a relationship with Armand Hammer, he insisted she leave the series so they could spend more time together.

by Anonymousreply 425August 28, 2022 4:39 AM

Now for a palate cleanser… just as they needed on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 28, 2022 5:56 AM

Oprah's Angels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 28, 2022 6:02 AM

R425 Farrah was with macho husband Lee Majors at the time. He wanted a wife to cook dinner for him. Not a phenom.

by Anonymousreply 428August 28, 2022 6:12 AM

You can watch it for free on Tubi, r419

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 28, 2022 5:43 PM

Do we think Kate has Tubi? It’s free.

by Anonymousreply 430August 28, 2022 10:31 PM

[quote]r429 You can watch it for free on Tubi,

OMG! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 431August 29, 2022 4:44 AM

[quote]r430 Do we think Kate has Tubi? It’s free.

I don’t think her van down by the river gets good reception [bold]: (

by Anonymousreply 432August 29, 2022 4:45 AM

Is there a scene of Kate watching me win my first Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 433August 29, 2022 12:57 PM

Fall styles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434September 23, 2022 2:20 AM

Kate had her phone reconnected so she could vote for Shangela for DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 435September 23, 2022 4:52 PM

R434 Lovely Kate Jackson. But I still prefer her natural beauty in R 416. And she's just stunning in R375!

by Anonymousreply 436September 24, 2022 7:23 AM

it's not Friday anymore, you moron.

When will this fucking thread die already?

by Anonymousreply 437September 24, 2022 7:27 AM

Mm-hmm R436. She's so fine

by Anonymousreply 438September 24, 2022 8:20 AM

Eat shit, Shelley Hack at r437

by Anonymousreply 439September 24, 2022 3:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440September 30, 2022 9:36 PM

She's the dykiest dyke who ever dyked.

by Anonymousreply 441September 30, 2022 9:41 PM

Surely at this late date there can't possibly be anything more to divulge about Kate (Miss Jackson, if you're nasty).

by Anonymousreply 442September 30, 2022 10:05 PM

Every Friday brings a new revelation, be it anecdotal or photographic.

by Anonymousreply 443September 30, 2022 10:18 PM

Exactly, Roy! Such as this lovely anecdote:

"In 1977, my wife and I were honeymooning at the Sheridan in Maui. Guess who else was there? Charlie's Angels. They were filming their Hawaiian special. Farrah had just left the group. We saw them all: Kate, Jaclyn and Cheryl! Well, my wife and I were sun bathing at the pool, very close to Kate Jackson! What a beautiful woman! I was surrounded by beautiful women. What a honeymoon! I've been married for 42 years now and I'll always remember that honeymoon."

by Anonymousreply 444September 30, 2022 10:35 PM

Cheryl and Kate seem quite close here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445October 1, 2022 3:08 AM

^ taken before Kate's bipolar rage really kicked into full gear

by Anonymousreply 446October 1, 2022 6:19 AM

Kate asked Cheryl to warm up her lady hamper as there was a breeze in the air that day.

by Anonymousreply 447October 1, 2022 7:34 AM

Good night my friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 1, 2022 7:44 AM

Poor Cheryl Ladd, she thought she was grinding up against Aaron Spelling. Not sure if that's more embarrassing for Aaron or Kate, though.

by Anonymousreply 449October 1, 2022 11:53 AM

Poor Cheryl. Always the victim. Life’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 450October 1, 2022 1:06 PM

Cycling through China, where there's no Cheryl in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451October 1, 2022 9:25 PM

She’s not here either! And Kate has never looked happier 😊.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452October 1, 2022 10:19 PM

^ because she took a big bump.

by Anonymousreply 453October 4, 2022 6:48 AM

40 years ago, Kate was in a successful groundbreaking mainstream gay themed film with 2 hot guys. Eat your heart out Billy Eichner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 4, 2022 6:53 AM

Define successful.

by Anonymousreply 455October 4, 2022 7:04 AM

Someone mentioned Eddie Albert Jr. earlier. Remember what a gorgeous guy he was? Such a sad end at only age fifty-five so close after the death of his father who was almost a hundred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456October 5, 2022 4:58 AM

Cheryl also had a sad end this evening. On Dancing With The Stars!

by Anonymousreply 457October 5, 2022 5:03 AM

Tell me more about Eddie Albert, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 458October 5, 2022 7:30 AM

Sabrina's apartment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459October 5, 2022 3:40 PM

Since it is not Friday, I shall post Andrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460October 9, 2022 5:27 PM

He looks similar to Froy.

by Anonymousreply 461October 9, 2022 5:29 PM

R460 - What a FAG!

by Anonymousreply 462October 10, 2022 12:10 AM

In the 70s - early 80s they let everybody sing and I do mean everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463October 10, 2022 12:14 AM

Everybody wanted to be the next me.

by Anonymousreply 464October 10, 2022 12:16 AM

Just me and a couple of conniving cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 10, 2022 2:36 AM

Everything fell into a 70s dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466October 10, 2022 3:04 AM

Remember me? Don't give up on my baby!

by Anonymousreply 467October 10, 2022 11:31 AM

Sugarbaker, tell 'em...

by Anonymousreply 468October 10, 2022 12:08 PM

Kate is rewinding her VCR again and again to watch poor Cheryl Ladd being voted off of DWTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 10, 2022 5:56 PM

Kate Jackson and Edward Albert at a Joni Mitchell concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 11, 2022 8:06 AM

I'm the one whose "Thin Ice" review was posted upthread. I watched another 1981 TV movie of Kate's last weekend: "Inmates: A Love Story," costarring Perry King. They're in a coed institution and he works a kitchen job; she empties trash bins. I wanted to include "As a thin womon, Jackson's surprisingly useful on garbage duty" in the review, but non-DLers wouldn't have understood.

You can find that film on YouTube. King, in the prime of his beauty, is shirtless a couple times, but the camera's not as lascivious as some viewers might've preferred.

by Anonymousreply 471October 11, 2022 12:15 PM

A Kate Jackson movie that I really like is "The Stranger Within" from 1990, directed by Tom Holland, who also did the original Child's Play and Fright Night. It's about a young man claiming to be Kate Jackson's son who was kidnapped as a child. Of course, not everything about him is as it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472October 11, 2022 5:23 PM

Adrift is a good TV movie that I remember watching. I’m not sure why IMDB has it so lowly rated at 5.5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 11, 2022 11:31 PM

R472 - Wait, is the estranged son supposed to be the stranger within? Within what? Was he fucking his mom, Kate Jackson, too?

Weird title.

by Anonymousreply 474October 12, 2022 11:32 AM

Frisbee Friday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475October 14, 2022 11:47 PM

Honest question - Is the public just really fickle? These girls were like rock gods, huge following, merchandising, PR and endorsements and now they are just forgotten basic TV stars? They were like the Beatles - I actually think Jacklyn made that comparison in an interview

by Anonymousreply 476October 15, 2022 4:24 AM

Cheryl Ladd was Ringo.

by Anonymousreply 477October 15, 2022 4:48 AM

Hollywood, fickle? P'shaw!

by Anonymousreply 478October 15, 2022 12:19 PM

This turtle🐢neck be getting kinda itchy

by Anonymousreply 479October 15, 2022 12:32 PM

Sabrina’s turtlenecks were cruelly made from defrosted woolly mammoth 🦣 coarse haar

by Anonymousreply 480October 15, 2022 12:46 PM

Love her turtleneck in this cool pic R475

by Anonymousreply 481October 15, 2022 12:50 PM

Kate on Password!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482October 15, 2022 10:30 PM

^ She was the answer to "the word is... lesbian"

by Anonymousreply 483October 17, 2022 11:38 AM

Fun Fact:

In the pic at R475, Kate was aiming at my cuntbone.

by Anonymousreply 484October 17, 2022 9:21 PM

Gaucho Pizazz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485October 21, 2022 1:23 AM

Gaucho Pizazz? Was that the drag queen angel brought on for the sixth season?

by Anonymousreply 486October 21, 2022 1:26 AM

Photo of young Kate as a debutante, standing with her mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 21, 2022 1:48 AM

I was so desperate for that Sabrina doll, R485 -- even though that set of dolls was the cheapest shit they possibly could have put out. I've seen corncob dolls with more refined features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 21, 2022 8:18 PM

Lol 488

by Anonymousreply 489October 21, 2022 8:19 PM

I have Sabrina, Kelly and Jill in their packages r488!

by Anonymousreply 490October 21, 2022 8:26 PM

Jealous, R490!!

by Anonymousreply 491October 21, 2022 8:27 PM

R490 - Funny, I hear Jacklyn Smith lives in a plastic wrap bubble too just to stay looking forever pristine.

by Anonymousreply 492October 21, 2022 9:45 PM

Jaclyn Smith - Inside The Actor’s Studio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 21, 2022 10:38 PM

I’m reading Now Voyage Fake Dialogue Trolls latest Charlie’s Angels episode rewrite. Angels on the line. The Margo the tranny episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 21, 2022 11:49 PM

I'm going to check ebay for Angel doll heads. They would make fabulous pencil toppers.

by Anonymousreply 495October 22, 2022 3:26 AM

R487 Now that's a never seen before photograph of gorgeous Kate Jackson and her mother!

by Anonymousreply 496October 22, 2022 7:22 AM

Happy Birthday Kate (tomorrow)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 28, 2022 7:01 PM

Happy birthday, Kate! I hope there’s a new picture for her birthday this year.

by Anonymousreply 498October 28, 2022 7:13 PM

r497 What the FUCK happened to her EYES?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 499October 29, 2022 5:30 AM

What is Kate's Halloween costume this year?

by Anonymousreply 500October 29, 2022 6:46 AM

Let's celebrate! It's Kate Jackson's birthday! Happy Birthday, honey, we adore you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 29, 2022 2:02 PM

R501 She looks like a lesbian in many of those clips. Kate is not entirely straight.

by Anonymousreply 502October 29, 2022 2:31 PM

It’s hard to believe Charlie’s Angels are in their 70s.

by Anonymousreply 503October 29, 2022 2:38 PM

Happy Birthday to Kate! Love her.

That‘s a great clip R501. Kate was always the most interesting Angel. Very beautiful. The best!

by Anonymousreply 504October 30, 2022 5:31 AM

I have been watching old clips of Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Kate Jackson is fucking AWFUL in that. You know, Brue B has amazing horror stories about ol Katie.

by Anonymousreply 505October 30, 2022 7:19 AM

It's Saturday, so show me more Bruce Boxleitner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 30, 2022 7:34 AM

Sabrina Duncan was iconic. I hated Scarecrow & Frau.

by Anonymousreply 507October 30, 2022 7:43 AM

The Scarecrow & Mrs. King pilot ("The First Time") was great, and laugh out loud funny (plus, a great score). I loved the first couple seasons, but then -- like all those '80s "UST" shows (Moonlighting, Remington Steele) -- it wore thin, quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508October 30, 2022 8:07 AM

Beautiful Kate Jackson last night celebrating her 74 birthday!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 30, 2022 10:52 PM

Oh wow!! Look at her!! She's gorgeous!! Kate Jackson is back <3

by Anonymousreply 510October 30, 2022 11:08 PM

Why are her eyes now shaped like kidney beans

by Anonymousreply 511October 30, 2022 11:10 PM

She did play nervous and inexperienced very well on Scarecrow and Mrs. King which took skill considering Sabrina Duncan was the complete opposite.

by Anonymousreply 512October 30, 2022 11:23 PM

R511 eyes pulled up too tight as a result of cosmetic surgery

by Anonymousreply 513October 30, 2022 11:42 PM

Sexless lesbian Sabrina Duncan

by Anonymousreply 514October 30, 2022 11:45 PM

R509 So good to see her. Kate looks absolutely stunning!

by Anonymousreply 515October 31, 2022 3:54 AM

R509. I know Mike Pingel - He doesn't even look like like himself in that pic. Mike is missing his furrowed brow and those nasty vertical lines, the "11's" between his eyes in that photo. God only knows what Kate REALLY looks like..

by Anonymousreply 516October 31, 2022 4:02 AM

What the fuck happened to her EYES!?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 31, 2022 4:08 AM

R498 I was hoping for the same. And then there she is looking fabulous! She had us all by surprise.

by Anonymousreply 518October 31, 2022 4:18 AM

Her eyes have always done that when she smiles. It's like the effect is exaggerated now.

It's exciting to see a new photo, and I hope she's doing well!

R516 Share Mike stories. I know you've got some.

by Anonymousreply 519October 31, 2022 9:22 AM

She looks fantastic in those pics, but they are facetuned, so hard to tell what the real story is. She does look like she's wearing makeup, though, and she's wearing a blouse with shoulder pads! FaSHON! Effort!

by Anonymousreply 520October 31, 2022 7:22 PM

True. Kate looks fantastic in her lovely blouse. Great hair, too. She is wearing makeup which is not an unusual thing to do for a woman. As beautiful as ever.

by Anonymousreply 521October 31, 2022 10:48 PM

She looks fantastic! Obviously, she did something weird with her eye area, but at least she seems happy. Good to know someone checks in on her, and I'm glad we got a recent photo.

by Anonymousreply 522October 31, 2022 11:25 PM

Is Kate watching this old classic tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523October 31, 2022 11:47 PM

Starring me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524October 31, 2022 11:51 PM

If you're watching tonight be sure to check out this fun article: Excerpt: - "Another bonus of making the stop at The Rookies stage was the chance of an encounter with one of its cast members, Kate Jackson, who was also going to be costarring in Satan’s School for Girls. I’d been madly in love with Kate since she first appeared on Dark Shadows, Dan Curtis’s vampire soap opera that I used to race home from grade school to watch. In person, Kate was just as pretty, sweet, and funny as I’d imagined her to be. No starlet ego on display, always a smile and warm hello.

About a week before production started on Satan’s School, I was climbing back into my mail-boy golf cart outside the stage when Kate approached me. She said she was craving a salad and asked if I would mind giving her a ride up to the commissary. Before I could stammer out a “Yes,” she flashed a mischievous smile.

“Mind if I drive?”

The next few minutes became one of those adolescent experiences seared into my brain. It turned out Kate liked driving that golf cart. And liked driving it fast. I recall going up on two wheels at one point while rounding a turn. While I must have been white as a sheet, I blithely laughed along with her—figuring if I was going to die, it would be a memorable death. She was, after all, Kate Jackson.". -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 31, 2022 11:58 PM

Looking good on her birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526November 1, 2022 1:48 AM

Well I guess the birthday pics really satiated us for a while.

by Anonymousreply 527November 18, 2022 7:11 PM

Her first film was the dreadful Night of Dark Shadows (1971) No Barnabas, no Joan Bennet and no story.

Roger Ebert- A good horror movie can be a thing of beauty, but a bad one can be horrible indeed. "Night of Dark Shadows" is bad, all right, but not merely bad. It is also shabby and unwholesome, made by people who take no joy in their work. It is a mean, evil little enterprise.

NY Times- David Selby and Kate Jackson, as the young, abstract artist and his bride who's acquired Collinwood, seem much too hip to become the victims of Lara Parker, the sexy blonde in diaphanous shifts who'd been deep enough in hanky panky to be hanged as a witch in 1810 and is dedicated to keeping this bad work up.

by Anonymousreply 528November 18, 2022 8:20 PM

I am currently watching the Hellride episode.

I think the Bloody Mary character wanted to eat Sabrina's pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529November 18, 2022 9:48 PM

"Circa 1975: American actress Kate Jackson and film producer Robert Evans smile at each other while sitting in red theater seats. Jackson wears a white knit outfit with red and blue accents."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 19, 2022 6:44 AM

They actually dated in 1973. Kate looked so stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531November 19, 2022 9:50 AM

Kate Jackson's acting, voice, and part of her look reminds me of Demi Moore.

Wooden, husky-voiced, and straight raven-haired.

by Anonymousreply 532November 19, 2022 10:23 AM

Hellride: First episode, great chemistry, iconic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 19, 2022 11:42 AM

R531 - Miss Jackson was already a star on the rise, poised for super-stardom, in 1973. She was just coming off a stint on "Dark Shadows" and had starred in the TV-movie classic "Satan's School for Girls".

by Anonymousreply 534November 19, 2022 12:56 PM

Yes, she was quite the ingenue-about-town in the early-to-mid '70s. She dated everyone!

by Anonymousreply 535November 19, 2022 6:24 PM

The Kate Jackson troll is in full of fact above . Making a post, then answering it's own post, Making a post, then answering it's own post...

by Anonymousreply 536November 20, 2022 3:11 AM

R535 You could also say that everyone wanted to date Kate!

by Anonymousreply 537November 20, 2022 6:23 AM

You could also say that Kate was a filthy cum dump whore...

by Anonymousreply 538November 20, 2022 6:13 PM

You could say that Cheryl is a jealous bitch with a rancid pussy.

by Anonymousreply 539November 20, 2022 10:33 PM

Cheryl honey, is it true your father-in-law killed himself because you married into the family?

by Anonymousreply 540November 21, 2022 11:52 AM

R540 - His death, due to cerebral edema was ruled accidental. I've been married to Brian Russell for 40 Years. Ask Kate how long has she been married? Or Farrah, Or 4 times married Jaclyn?

by Anonymousreply 541November 22, 2022 1:24 AM

Cheryl seems like a real pain in the ass. I bet she used to call Aaron Spelling daily to rat out her castmates (“Tanya is doing lines in her dressing room again!” “Shelly refuses to get a hot oil treatment for her hair!” “Kate threw her script across the stage and said it was dog shit!”).

by Anonymousreply 542November 22, 2022 1:58 AM

This is outrageous that we have no new sightings of her in the last few years - no updates, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 543December 2, 2022 6:20 PM

^^^Upthread you'll find new pics from her birthday this year at the end of October. That’s the closest we’ve had to an update…

by Anonymousreply 544December 2, 2022 6:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 10, 2022 4:40 AM

I’ll always admired that she showed countless girls in the 70s that you didn’t have to hide if you were a cane faced dyke… you could be on TV!

by Anonymousreply 546December 10, 2022 6:08 AM

Turd in the punch bowl Cheryl wants to wish you fags MERRY CHRISTMAS, not HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 11, 2022 11:34 PM

Here's a spot where you can watch the entire series of Scarecrow & Mrs. King - for free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548December 13, 2022 8:25 AM

^^ jebus, life’s too short for that.

by Anonymousreply 549December 13, 2022 6:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550December 17, 2022 2:36 AM

^^ That ski jacket is 🔥

by Anonymousreply 551December 17, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote] Here's a spot where you can watch the entire series of Scarecrow & Mrs. King - for free.

Sorry, I don't work for free.

by Anonymousreply 552December 17, 2022 4:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 24, 2022 6:31 AM

She looks kind of Karen Carpenterish in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 554December 24, 2022 7:03 AM

This bitch. So fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 30, 2022 5:47 PM

Is she straight?

by Anonymousreply 556December 30, 2022 6:08 PM

Well, I guess she’s cleared for the Moscow, Idaho, killings. They arrested someone.

by Anonymousreply 557December 30, 2022 6:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558January 7, 2023 7:06 AM

That's the biggest stick she ever put in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 559January 7, 2023 12:55 PM

R559 What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 560January 7, 2023 2:02 PM

She could have sucked on Andrew Stevens’ micropeen but I bet she never did.

by Anonymousreply 561January 7, 2023 9:00 PM

[italic]THAT’S WHY THE LADY IS A DYKE!

by Anonymousreply 562January 8, 2023 3:49 AM

^ she is?

by Anonymousreply 563January 8, 2023 1:04 PM

Did she get along with mother-in-law Stella Stevens?

by Anonymousreply 564January 8, 2023 1:15 PM

Stella had a strict "You can look, but don't touch" approach to her daughter-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 565January 8, 2023 2:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 20, 2023 5:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567February 3, 2023 6:04 AM

Can a LA area DLer please go track Ms Jackson down and get her ready for a return to the limelight?

If she dies without ever doing another interview I'll be broken hearted.

by Anonymousreply 568March 4, 2023 2:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 4, 2023 2:49 AM

R569 - The dogs' names are Kelly, Tiffany, and Julie.

by Anonymousreply 570March 4, 2023 12:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571April 21, 2023 5:54 AM

Kate was in touch with the webmaster at Charliesangels.com and sent him her first selfie. apparently Kate isn’t on the cusp of new technology but she’s looking great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 16, 2023 9:56 PM

Did she and David Selby have an affair while together on DS? David had emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix, and Kate was by his bedside, day after day, even though David had a loyal wife, Chip. It was rumored Grayson Hall encouraged them to have an affair, that it would help their work. Their on screen chemistry as Quentin and Daphne was the best DS had.

by Anonymousreply 573June 16, 2023 10:26 PM

I remember a bedroom scene that made me want David Selby to angrily accuse me of being jealous of a ghost, then throw me on a bed and have his way with me.

by Anonymousreply 574June 17, 2023 3:02 AM

How very cool to find a new Kate Jackson photo on a Friday night! I wonder if she's considering stepping back into the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 575June 17, 2023 3:37 AM

Lara Parker talked about how much fun she had working with Kate in the waning days of DS. She said Kate would curse like a sailor, before a scene to get her inhibitions out. It was a shame DS ever got cancelled, but Hollywood was eyeing Kate right away. She worked constantly for the next 15 years. Kate was always respectful of her fellow DS actors, and how she learned from them. Other than the Museum of Television tribute 20 years ago, Kate has avoided DS conventions, just like the original DS it-girl, Alexandra Isles.

by Anonymousreply 576June 17, 2023 12:40 PM

Kate Jackson Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actress Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Friday (July 21) the actress' reps officially confirmed that Kate Jackson is not dead. “She joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. She's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said. Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 74-year-old actress, director and producer was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death

Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved actress. Others say this shows her extreme popularity across the globe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577July 22, 2023 4:57 AM

Kate and Jaclyn were photographed together at Jaclyn’s son’s wedding on the weekend. They’re picture with one of Jaclyn’s gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578August 2, 2023 4:06 PM

Are we sure that isn't some weird AI produced photo, r578? No one in that pic looks human

by Anonymousreply 579August 2, 2023 4:10 PM

Yes, Kate looks especially facetuned. But her hair looks nice and she was invited to the wedding which is a nice sign that they're clearly still friends, no matter Kate's struggles.

by Anonymousreply 580August 2, 2023 4:16 PM

This is the most press Kate's had in a dozen years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 3, 2023 11:33 PM

Kate Jackson sighting!!! It's the 40th Anniversary of the premiere of Scarecrow & Mrs. King....and apparently there's a SMK-Con/ fan-gathering/celebration in Los Angeles this weekend.. They're doing a tour of the WB lot, and all the locations around L.A. where it was filmed....and Kate showed up for photos/autographs in front of Amanda King's house!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582October 14, 2023 8:38 AM

Can’t open that Facebook link!

by Anonymousreply 583October 14, 2023 10:04 PM

Go to Facebook & search for the CharliesAngels.com facebook page (or Mike Pingel). There are photos & a video of Kate addressing the SMK fans.

by Anonymousreply 584October 14, 2023 10:18 PM

I wish we had recent news.

by Anonymousreply 585March 3, 2024 2:33 AM

Kate will be at the Hollywood Show on June 8th!

Certainly we have at least one DL member who can attend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 23, 2024 11:35 PM

Ms Jackson getting some makeup love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 7, 2024 2:09 AM

From the Hollywood Show thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 14, 2024 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!