Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have sanpaku eyes?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2021 1:05 PM

What are they

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2021 6:57 AM

I have Bette Davis eyes. And here they are.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2021 7:00 AM

here: Basically, sanpaku means there is more white showing around the iris of the eye than is typical.

In most people, the colored portion of the eye is balanced in the middle with little to no white showing above or below it.

All the white is visible on either side. In some people, however, the iris sits a bit higher or a bit lower and makes the white, or sclera, visible on the top or bottom of the eye.

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2021 7:03 AM

I had them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2021 7:05 AM

So did I. Must be a British thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2021 7:10 AM

Can't we all have them if we put our chin down and look up? I suppose it's a head-on view thing.

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2021 12:56 PM

😳😳😳

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2021 1:02 PM

Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2021 1:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!