Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Lesbian Appreciation Thread

I love lesbians! From their support of gay men during the AIDS crisis, to lesbian clients who gave me shot which changed my life for the better, to the everyday butch friend who will help you fix things. Let's show lesbians some love today!

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2021 7:19 AM

OP this should be your favorite song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2021 5:22 PM

Please share this nut loaf as a token of our thanks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2021 5:26 PM

they sure do know how to wear a tool belt like nobody's business!

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2021 5:26 PM

My thread is starting off slow, so I thought I would show my appreciation by posting this iconic photo that I thought was so cool as a gayling and hope puts a smile on a gals face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2021 5:41 PM

Yep, I’m gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2021 5:47 PM

I appreciate DL regular and Covid expert "Elderlez". Elderlez is better than Dr. Fauci. She's been with us since day one of the Covid threads always offering logical advice without the theatrics and hysterics. She explains her logic, answers questions, and always circles back to follow up. Even the meanest of queens respect her. Thank you, Elderlez for being and continuing to be a trustworthy calm in the storm! Wishing you and wife lots of good health.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2021 5:49 PM

I love ElderLez! Good call! I think I inadvertently gave her that moniker a long time ago! She’s so wise and insightful.

We love you ElderLez!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2021 6:13 PM

cane ladies are the BEST

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2021 6:13 PM

Ani

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2021 6:17 PM

r2 "Please share this nut loaf as a token of our thanks!"

Do they eat a piece of nut loaf and drink wine during Communion at Easter services? She has risen!

jk; I love you ladies! (Well, most.)

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2021 6:34 PM

Gay guy here, but I was shocked when I found out about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2021 7:14 PM

They sold me a beautiful arts and crafts oak screen for $50 via Craigslst andd delivered it. Lesbians get the job done.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Wendy & Lisa. Immensely talented musicians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2021 7:24 PM

I just wish there were more.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2021 7:33 PM

“Well, I guess they’re okay.”

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2021 7:48 PM

I know a lot of witty, fun lesbians in New York. Maybe the canefaced thin-skinned hippos are more common in rural areas, but I’ve always been mystified by that stereotype because the dykes I know are pretty worldly and with-it.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2021 8:09 PM

I knew a bad ass dyke named Sonny, who always wore a trucker’s hat, a flannel shirt, had gigantic tits down to her knees, smoked a big stogie, drank moonshine, and was one of the wittiest people I’ve ever known.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2021 8:12 PM

I knew some lezzies who lived in Colorado and made their own snow plow to attach to their truck! Lezzies get it done!

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2021 8:53 PM

We need Sonny on DL!

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2021 8:57 PM

As a fat womon, would I be useful on garbage detail?

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2021 12:23 AM

I love lesbians too, but cannot stand Ellen DeGeneres or Rosie O'Donnell. Can we please get better celebrity lesbian representations so we can lay these two to rest.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2021 12:30 AM

At this point we are ready for younger lesbians for sure. On the plus side Rosie has pretty much retired.

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2021 12:39 AM

We need ElderLez to take over Ellen’s show

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2021 2:38 AM

with Sonny as her affable sidekick

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2021 2:39 AM

Lily Tomlin is a likeable old lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2021 2:50 AM

Lily is a rancid old cunt too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2021 12:03 PM

Do I have to be the first to mention Cris Williamson's brilliant album, "The Changer and the Changed"?

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2021 3:44 PM

I have never had an issue with a lesbian and, in fact, I like most of them more than most of my fellow gay men. There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2021 4:47 PM

R28 Please, you haven’t met very many then.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2021 10:33 PM

What does it mean to be a lesbian top?

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2021 10:44 PM

Cagney & Lacy reruns every afternoon on SmartTV.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2021 10:46 PM

Let’s not forget rescue-chick (sp?)...I always enjoy her posts.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2021 11:13 PM

Visiting a lesbian bar if you’re male.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2021 11:42 PM

Tallulah Bankhead, the coolest lady ever.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2021 5:46 AM

R32, I believe rescue chick is straight. I think she's said, regrettably straight, but could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2021 7:06 AM

She snatches at your breast in the silken gown. You gasp. She continues snatching and snatching eventually ripping your gown clean off. Your breast is nude and jiggling. Her unconditioned grey hair sweated to the side of her wretched, deeply lined, grimacing face. She licks her lips and grabs at your titty some more. She spits her chew. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2021 7:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!