Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Staples, Office Depot will laminate your COVID-19 vaccine card for free

Hold on to that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2021 11:16 PM

Thank you very much, OP. Makes it much easier to get my free Krispy Kreme donut everyday as well! 🍩

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2021 8:28 PM

I would totally do it, if it wasn't a huge ass risk to walk in the store. I see the aerosol in the air every time I drive past a grocery store or public business. Ordering everything online and by grocery pickup continues into the fourth wave.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2021 8:29 PM

I use a clear plastic ID pocket fir stuff like my License & insurance card. I’ll put my vaccine card in one of those.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2021 8:41 PM

The vaccine card is much larger than a driver's license or insurance card ... and square-shaped, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2021 8:44 PM

Why are we worried about laminating a vaccination card? The people who would spill their spaghetti-Os and Dr. Pepper all over it won't get vaccinated, while those who have and will get vaccinated know better than to leave their card on the table, so problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2021 8:52 PM

Don’t laminate your card!

If you have to get a booster, it has to be written on the card.

Plus, the card won’t be used as proof of anything.

Anyone can download a version of the card and say they’re vaccinated. To travel, you will need an antibody test to prove you’re vaccinated

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2021 8:54 PM

It's an inconvenient size for most wallets. I took a picture of mine and plan to use that as long as it's acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2021 9:03 PM

r4/r7 You are correct. It's frustrating that it won't fit in a wallet or card case unless folded. They should've made it credit card-sized. They also could've made it a punch card.

Dolts! Idiots!! Imbeciles!!!

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2021 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!