Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someone explain Kaley Cuoco to me

She has made a big splash as the executive producer and star of The Flight Attendant, which her production company acquired and created.

And which, truth be told, I FUCKING ADORED.

But it puzzled me that she has a production company and acquired the book rights and got this produced. So I did some surfacey googling and discovered she’s married to a literal zillionaire.

Does that explain it? Or is she just an industry powerhouse in her own right or is the zillionaire husband making all this happen. She seems to have done mostly network tv, which I loathe, so I’ve never seen her in anything before. Having seen TFA, I adore her, but am dying for some dish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2021 3:39 PM

You do know that Kaley made elebentyzillion dollars on Big Bang?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2021 2:44 AM

Hard telling. I do think she probably had some leverage given her lengthy TV career, which helped her get "The Flight Attendant" off the ground (no pun intended). I frankly find her annoying, but I will admit she is a pro—she's a TV veteran at this point. I didn't know she'd married a billionaire equestrian either, though she's not exactly hurting for money. She made tens of millions doing the "Big Bang Theory"

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2021 2:47 AM

She was making 25 million a year in the last years of that show.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2021 2:49 AM

I've hated her since she played a blonde witch in Charmed.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2021 2:51 AM

R2 how is she annoying? Have you met her or do you mean the gossip about her, or her performances? I have a gay crush on her.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2021 2:51 AM

A lot of people forget the second part of show business. It’s a business. She’s been around a long time. Worked hard. Made good contacts. And it’s paying off. She’s no dumb dumb.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2021 2:56 AM

When she was on Charmed, she was a bad actress. I have avoided anything with her since then.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2021 2:59 AM

She is hardly alone here, Reese Witherspoon probably the first (successful) A-list actress dipped her toe into the serious production business, not just for herself also for other actors and studios and got huge rewards in return, also Reese married a talent agent, he certainly helped her .

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2021 3:01 AM

So Reese and Kaley both married prominent men. Coincidence or key to success?

Just to reiterate I now love this girl and would be thrilled to learn it was all down to her.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2021 3:03 AM

I've never seen one second of Big Bang Theory, but I loved The Flight Attendant and thought she turned in a funny, shrewd performance.

She could be in an older/younger sister comedy with Christina Applegate.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2021 3:04 AM

I wouldn't recognize her in a line-up. Doesn't exude star power.

She made a fortune bearding for Johnny Galecki.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2021 3:05 AM

Same here r10. I googled her after the show ended and she was on John Ritter’s last show too. I think she played the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2021 3:06 AM

So bitchy r11, love it!

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2021 3:07 AM

R9 I won't call them prominent, the wives are more famous and richer than their husbands, but those guys know the business on scouting the book authors or the actors and studios etc, their connections and experience are a huge help to launch a production company.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2021 3:11 AM

Omg you dumb fucking queens. She doesn’t need Christina Applegate for anything. This chick is on a roll. She just came off a dozen years of one of the most successful sitcoms of all time and landed a critically acclaimed and successful series on HBO. She’s doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2021 3:12 AM

By the way TFA was very gay friendly. The only sane characters were gay.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2021 3:12 AM

R12 The one that killed him?

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2021 3:12 AM

I find her annoying but I only know her from that stupid show with the gay nerd. The Flight Attendant seems stupid to.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2021 3:13 AM

I can't binge the Flight Attendant. I'm still on episode 5. It inches along in small doses.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2021 3:13 AM

Wow - I didn’t realize she married a potential billionaire (when his dad dies). What a gilded life - they must be completely,untethered from reality.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2021 3:15 AM

Admit it, r20 — you want that.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2021 3:18 AM

She is being tapped to play the lead in the new Bewitched reboot.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2021 3:22 AM

HUGE slut. Her legs are like Walmart, open 24/7.

She used to wear a disguise when she visited her doctor, until she got rich enough she could afford to bring the STD clinic to her. The beard glue from the disguise is why her skin was so broken out in Big Bang Theory. That's why her makeup was caked on.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2021 3:24 AM

Oh so slut shaming her? That’s the answer, right..

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2021 3:26 AM

"She just came off a dozen years of one of the most successful sitcoms of all time"

Me too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2021 3:29 AM

I'm not slut shaming her. I'm just pointing out that she has a standing bi-monthly Valtrex delivery order. She gets it wholesale due to her connections, because she is also cheap.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2021 3:30 AM

True sluts get what they want and can't be shamed.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2021 3:32 AM

Good lord! A Kaley Cuoco hate troll. DL really spans the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2021 3:43 AM

First, I wanted to fuck her when she was on 8 simple rules. Then i found her disgusting in big bang theory. And then I LOVED The Flight Attendant, but for Michiel Huisman, not for her. What a ride.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2021 3:53 AM

Kaley appreciates your patronage, and wants you to know she is always available for fucking.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2021 4:10 AM

She’s the US version of Sheridan Smith. Wait until she gains 50 pounds and tries to do Funny Girl.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2021 4:17 AM

Her husband is fugly. She's certainly earning that paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2021 4:21 AM

[quote] She’s the US version of Sheridan Smith.

Whatever that means

by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2021 5:02 AM

Her dad is also famous

by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2021 5:14 AM

To each his own. The husband looks healthy and pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 35March 25, 2021 5:28 AM

R23 = R26 = Ryan Sweeting who is still bitter and resentful after being dumped by Kaley like dysenteric shit.

by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2021 5:59 AM

She just wasn't woman enough for Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2021 6:42 AM

She bearded for supes?

by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2021 6:43 AM

Who's her husband? And her father?

by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2021 6:58 AM

I think because most gays wouldn't be caught dead watching BBT, we tend to overlook that it was the biggest sitcom since Friends. And she was the female lead.

I watched Flight Attendant assuming I'd hate her. Nope. I loved her. She did a great job and the show was perfect pandemic fluff. Who knows how much she "produced" it, but she's obviously the real deal,.

by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2021 7:07 AM

R18, yes, they were a “couple”. Papped a lot, going to the supermarket and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2021 7:32 AM

I know KC must have loathed working on TBBT somewhere around half-way to the end, because she looked miserable, she sounded miserable, and she obviously wasn't trying - if people don't like her it's because they know her from TBBT and either sell her short as a just a pretty face from the earlier seasons, or as a ungrateful grump from the later seasons - but now she's free she's gone from strength to strength, so hopefully those people give her another chance.

by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2021 8:01 AM

It was widely rumored on set that she developed a severe drinking problem over the course of that series, r42. That's why her performances were so uneven and lackluster. On the other hand, she was never more popular with some of her co-stars, who liked to call their daily visits to Kaley's trailer their "stress relief counseling sessions".

by Anonymousreply 43March 25, 2021 8:05 AM

I think I read that she didn't move in with this husband for over a year after they were married. odd

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2021 8:21 AM

r43, Kaley and the writers must have incorporated that into the show, because there were darker undertones to Penny's (Cuoco) relationship with Leonard (Galecki) that you wouldn't think a network sitcom would want to portray through their lead couple, kind of interesting that they went there at all.

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2021 8:28 AM

R44 It's because she had a severe - shall we say - "aroma" problem due to her ongoing battles with coeliac disease. She just couldn't give up her love of cous cous. Eventually she moved into the guest house, but the housekeepers unionized over the issue and filed a complaint, claiming the overwhelming flatulence issuing from Kaley's bowels had caused one of them to miscarry and another to develop a severe rash all over her body. The issue was settled privately and the records sealed.

She - and the marriage - were eventually saved by a breakthrough experimental treatment that meant she could continue to grossly indulge her North African cuisine preference without damaging the help.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2021 8:32 AM

I have never seen her appeal at all. Weird cock-eyed smirk and plays the same character on whatever she is in.

Please go away...you have a gazillion dollars. Just take a break.

by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2021 8:42 AM

[quote] I have never seen her appeal at all. Weird cock-eyed smirk and plays the same character on whatever she is in.

I agree. I find her extremely annoying and the poster girl for "basic white bitch" along with Taylor Swift. I'd rather sit through a bad, clichéd romcom starring DL face, Jennifer Aniston, than watch the smirking, obnoxious, unfunny, one-note mugging of Cuoco for even five minutes. It's going to be fun in a car wreck kind of way to see Cuoco turn into a plastic surgery nightmare over the next decade as she tries ever more desperately to stay young and Hollywood's version of sexy.

by Anonymousreply 48March 25, 2021 9:01 AM

Cuoco seems alright. She's not a mess and seems like a smart business woman. Did she play the younger sister in My So Called Life? Or am I confusing her? Don't wanna Google at 4 am

by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2021 9:08 AM

She played Angela when she was young, r49.

by Anonymousreply 50March 25, 2021 9:09 AM

"I can't binge the Flight Attendant. I'm still on episode 5. It inches along in small doses."

Same. Time that 90 minute dramas lose the 6-8 episode treatments. Pandemic's winding down. I just wasted 6 hours on the NPR tv critic's glowing review of Behind Her Eyes. Feel the fool for recommending it to others.

Any synergy between TFA and Kaley's role as Priceline frontwoman?

by Anonymousreply 51March 25, 2021 9:10 AM

Kaley was decent enough as a child actress but for a while she was simply terrible, I remember her in "Growing Up Brady" and on "8 Simple Rules," she was painful to watch. But she's worked at it and is a pretty good actress now, plus she's very good at the business side of things.

I doubt anyone here watches the animated "Harley Quinn" series but she's really good at voice acting, too.

by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2021 9:12 AM

I find her adorable.

by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2021 11:50 AM

[quote]It was widely rumored on set that she developed a severe drinking problem over the course of that series, [R42]. That's why her performances were so uneven and lackluster.

Certainly I had nothing to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2021 12:39 PM

Basically, she’s had a pretty long and enduring career and is now cashing in on that.

I had never watched TBBT when it was being aired, but I am now watching it on HBO Max. I like it more than I thought I would.

As for TFA, it started out great, but it seemed they rushed the last few episodes to come to a conclusion. I think the next season is going to focus on Rosie Perez’ character’s arc. Watch TFA wit a liberal dose of a “willing suspension of disbelief” and it’s quite entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2021 1:06 PM

To be fair in regards to her annoying Charmed character, the show was not exactly at its peak and well written and she was basically brought in as a Cousin Oliver character who ate up a bunch of screen time was destined to be hated. Leo/Brian Krause was probably put in suspended animation for most of the season to pay for her salary. I don't think anyone could have salvaged that character or the show at that time.

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote] I just wasted 6 hours on the NPR tv critic's glowing review of Behind Her Eyes.

It took you 6 hours to listen to a review?

by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2021 1:31 PM

R43 She was handing out blow jobs? Well not to Jim or other gay ones.

by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote]She doesn’t need Christina Applegate for anything.

Right? That was my big WTF moment on this thread too.

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2021 2:22 PM

Her body would change drastically from season to season on TBBT, depending on her indulgences. One season she was terribly bloated by alcohol or cocaine or whatever. Another season had her doing yoga several times in leggings and she looked very toned. The next season, no yoga and plumper in face and body.

by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2021 2:37 PM

R60 Are we sure it’s the same person? She’s so blandly ordinary that maybe there are a few people who portray her and they just rotate them in as needed?

by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2021 2:49 PM

She is a successful woman in hollywood and we have to question why? No one wonders why Ryan Seacrest is successful.

by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2021 3:02 PM

R62 We KNOW why Ryan’s successful, are you say KC had her own Merv Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2021 3:05 PM

She's a former child actress who got lucky. I don't have munch interest in most of her work, but good for her.

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote] she’s married to a literal zillionaire.

Oh, dear,

by Anonymousreply 65March 25, 2021 3:21 PM

She is so fucking annoying in that air stewardess show I couldn't get past the second episode. And I've blocked BBT from existence.

by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2021 3:22 PM

She married a billionaire’s son. It’s unclear exactly what he does while being “an equestrian.” But if Keebler Elves suffered from Down’s Syndrome he’d be the poster child... right on the back of you fat whores’ boxes of Fudgies!

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2021 3:30 PM

The only explanation I have is that her parents couldn’t choose between whether to name her Kelly or Haley.

by Anonymousreply 68March 25, 2021 4:13 PM

She was smart and used her Big Bang paychecks and popularity wisely. Look at the Friends cast. They all made millions but none of them were able to transistion that popularity and clout into a successful producing role. She is nabbing projects for herself and getting acclaim for her work, Good for her. Plus she rescues dogs..you can't hate on her.

by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2021 4:33 PM

Kaley and her husband Karl. I think she annoys him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 25, 2021 4:42 PM

The chick that played Bernadette is producing something with her husband, another insider in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 71March 25, 2021 4:44 PM

I want to be her.

by Anonymousreply 72March 25, 2021 5:10 PM

She walked away with enough money following BBT to do what she wanted without having to marry money. Per Business Insider in May, 2019:

"Actor Jim Parsons made headlines last summer for walking away from a reported two-year $50 million paycheck for two more seasons of the sitcom. That included $1 million an episode plus profits. CBS then announced the show would end with its 12th season, which premiered in September.

In 2017, Variety reported that the show's five original cast members — Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg — agreed to take $100,000 pay cuts in order to help costars Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik earn more. The two were making $200,000 an episode compared to the $1 million the original five were making. For the final season, Rauch and Bialik received raises, according to The Hollywood Reporter, and made at least $425,000 an episode.

Parsons, Galecki, Nayyar, and Helberg were the top four biggest earners on Forbes' list of the highest-paid TV actors of 2018. Parsons topped the list with $26.5 million in pretax from June 1, 2017 to June 1, 2018. Cuoco was Forbes' second-highest-paid TV actress of 2018 with $24.5 million in the same time period."

by Anonymousreply 73March 25, 2021 5:24 PM

What would be her celebrity fragrance?

Beer Shot?

by Anonymousreply 74March 25, 2021 6:01 PM

R74, she has the appearance of someone who has smelly armpits.

by Anonymousreply 75March 25, 2021 6:14 PM

"Pit Stank" by Kaley Cuoco

by Anonymousreply 76March 25, 2021 6:16 PM

She’ll soon launch a variety show called the “The Unexplainable Kaley Cuoco.”

by Anonymousreply 77March 25, 2021 6:42 PM

I don’t get it. Straight white men love her. I guess so do fraus

by Anonymousreply 78March 25, 2021 6:47 PM

R57 Actually I read his review. slow reader.

by Anonymousreply 79March 25, 2021 7:34 PM

r75 more than just armpits (see r46)

by Anonymousreply 80March 25, 2021 8:04 PM

oh, I though we were meant to read R46 as fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 81March 25, 2021 8:11 PM

8 Simple Rules and those TV movies she did made her a minor teen star. She got lucky with being cast on the final season of Charmed. Once Big Bang Theory hit, she struck a chord with horny straight men and also straight girls who wanted to be hot like her. Basically she had good luck hopping from TV show to TV show and is consistent and professional. She is likely very nice and easy to work with which also helps with getting cast in projects.

Maybe John Ritter and Katey Sagal gave Kaley good advice and she followed through with it

by Anonymousreply 82March 25, 2021 8:28 PM

I don't think she's that smart, but she has enough brains to hire smart people. I'm sure her team did the heavy lifting for Flight Attendant and...that's fine. Knowing your limits and hiring smarter people is not a bad thing. Nobody from Big Bang ever NEEDS to work again, unless they have Johnny Depp's shopping habit.

by Anonymousreply 83March 25, 2021 8:37 PM

r81 much like her long undiagnosed chlamydia, Kaley is not worthy of fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 84March 25, 2021 8:37 PM

R83 I wonder if you would be so quick to say that if she was a guy? How would you possibly know that?

by Anonymousreply 85March 25, 2021 8:58 PM

I think working for years in TV sitcoms with little to no controversies and being a decent comic actress would require some level of intelligence at least emotional intelligence. Kaley reminds me of Christina Applegate, another TV actress who also got famous playing a blonde bimbo teenage daughter on sitcom but worked to show that it was only an image.

by Anonymousreply 86March 25, 2021 9:05 PM

R85 there are plenty of stupid men in Hollywood propped up by smart teams. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 87March 25, 2021 9:11 PM

She played a younger version of Ellen Degeneres' character on her "Ellen" sitcom. And also played Stacy Peterson. She's scheduled to portray Doris Day in an upcoming movie.

by Anonymousreply 88March 25, 2021 10:35 PM

Her husband looks a like a younger version of that guy from Dateline, Keith Morrison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 25, 2021 11:49 PM

Is she Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2021 2:24 AM

I like her. And I looove TFA. That surprised me a lot but like said above you have to suspend your disbelief and just go with it. She is very pretty and her sister is too the look similar but also quite different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2021 3:15 AM

Who's had more plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2021 11:59 AM

Kaley in R91's photo looks like a man with a cheap blonde wig bought at the Dollar Store.

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2021 12:01 PM

[Quote] I didn't know she'd married a billionaire equestrian either

It's hard to keep track considering how many times she's walked down the aisle.

[Quote] To be fair in regards to her annoying Charmed character, the show was not exactly at its peak and well written and she was basically brought in as a Cousin Oliver character who ate up a bunch of screen time was destined to be hated.

I think i'm the only one who didn't hate Billie. She was brought in because the leads wanted less screen time and a spin-off was supposed to happen.

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2021 12:01 PM

R94 when you can tell there's a spin-off in the works, it sucks. The writing was bad, her acting was bad, her "sister" in the show's acting was bad. It didn't make her look great. The whole plotline was bad. She could have taken that and been great in the role, but she just wasn't that great an actress. Clearly just hired because of her looks.

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2021 12:05 PM

She doesn’t get bough credit. She was very good in TBBT and was excellent in the atrocious Flight Attendant, the only redeeming feature of a terribly written and, on some cases (Zosia Mamet), terribly acted production with a ridiculous story.

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2021 12:22 PM

Do you think Mamet and Perez were hired precisely because they could make KC acting seem elevated by comparison?

by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2021 1:22 PM

[quote] She doesn’t get bough credit.

Is that some sort of arboreal reference?

by Anonymousreply 98March 26, 2021 1:27 PM

r97 Rosie Perez is not a bad actress and Zosia Mamet is the daughter of one of the most highly acclaimed writer of plays and movies in modern times, she sure has gotten a good bit of connection to arts and culture and I guess her education was privileged, she will have a good sense for acting; phhh.

by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2021 1:38 PM

R95 it was a WB show about witches, not Shakespeare.

by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2021 1:47 PM

r100 you're right, the only step above "terrible writing and plotting" is Shakespeare. It's either/or. Just one or the other. There is nothing in between!

by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2021 3:02 PM

[quote] her "sister" in the show's acting was bad.

Who was her sister and why is it in quotes?

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2021 5:08 PM

She’s a lovely person. Like her a lot.

by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2021 5:14 PM

Kaley would like interested parties to know her chlamydia has cleared up and she is once again "open for business".

by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2021 9:16 PM

Don’t get her appeal at all. She’s average, meh, and forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2021 9:45 PM

As others have said, she has more money than God. And she could basically get anything greenlit as her first post-Big Bang Theory project.

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2021 9:58 PM

R102 her sister was Christy played by Marnette Patterson.

by Anonymousreply 107March 27, 2021 6:38 AM

I can explain Kaley Cuoco. She is one of the richest self-made women in America. I guess that makes her one of the richest women on Earth. In the history of civilization, only a few women have acquired several hundred million dollars.

She will continue to earn up to $20 mil per year off THE BIG BANG THEORY in perpetuity, if the Friends money situation is any guide.

by Anonymousreply 108March 27, 2021 8:17 AM

So what you're saying, r108, is that money is all that matters to you.

by Anonymousreply 109March 27, 2021 2:53 PM

R108 uhhhhh, not even close to one of the richest self-made women in America.

by Anonymousreply 110March 27, 2021 2:59 PM

She was you when working with John Ritter. I like to think she learned a lot abt the biz from him and he is watching over her as her sitcom Dad! He seems paternal in that way.

by Anonymousreply 111March 27, 2021 5:01 PM

And she did have that story about the alarm clock going off on set after he passed when they were reminiscing about him.

by Anonymousreply 112March 27, 2021 5:02 PM

But did he ever call her when she was having her hair done at the salon? Did he? Did his wife ever walk up to Kayleigh in the ladie's room and say to her, "I am Mrs John Ritter and you two must talk right now. John is in the men's room and you can walk right in"?

I didn't think so, R111 and R112.

by Anonymousreply 113March 27, 2021 5:06 PM

[quote] She was you when working with John Ritter.

She wasn’t me, Rose. People don’t just flit from body to body.

by Anonymousreply 114March 31, 2021 2:54 PM

In addition to her many years in the business and her big payday from TBBT, you forget she (and probably still does) shills for Travelocity...she did both individual commercials and co-starred as William Shatners daughter in a lot them...and they were highly successful...BIG BUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 115March 31, 2021 4:18 PM

She is William Shatner’s daughter? More Hollywood nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 116March 31, 2021 4:40 PM

R116 in a COMMERCIAL, idiot

by Anonymousreply 117March 31, 2021 4:49 PM

British homosexual here who has never watched Big Bang Theory or anything else Kaley Cuoco (Choo-Cho?) has done but she was very engaging.

Maybe it's the character and not her but she reminded me of Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston, in good ways.

by Anonymousreply 118March 31, 2021 5:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 31, 2021 5:22 PM

Lots of big stars like Aniston should use some of their millions to buy the rights to great books or indie screenplays and produce them instead of doing so much studio crap that tarnishes their rep.

by Anonymousreply 120March 31, 2021 5:31 PM

Didn't Ramtha think Trump was awesome?

by Anonymousreply 121March 31, 2021 5:32 PM

She seems ok as a person and I liked her character on TBBT.

by Anonymousreply 122March 31, 2021 5:36 PM

R122 most of the extras on the set ended up with outbreaks of genital warts but they didn't realize it had a common source until they swapped stories.

by Anonymousreply 123March 31, 2021 5:39 PM

The late 20's to mid 30's blond, somewhat pretty but not too pretty thing is an enduring phenomenon.

I put her into the same head-scratching category as Kristen Bell.

The success is inexplicable - the only thing you can call it is girl next door syndrome. But their days are numbered - ask Meg Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 124March 31, 2021 5:44 PM

Kristen Bell is actually a good actress, based entirely off of Veronica Mars.

by Anonymousreply 125March 31, 2021 5:47 PM

Has she been explained yet?

by Anonymousreply 126March 31, 2021 5:52 PM

I liked Bell in that horny show with Don Cheadle about corporate raiders. And also as Sarah Marshall.

by Anonymousreply 127April 1, 2021 2:56 PM

[Quote] (I'm not that familiar with SJP)

That's not a bad thing.

[Quote] And also as Sarah Marshall.

One of the better Apatow movies. Too bad she'd rather talk about Dax all the time now.

by Anonymousreply 128April 2, 2021 7:24 AM

And yet I still see her doing Priceline.com commercials.

by Anonymousreply 129May 27, 2021 2:15 AM

Her sister looks creepy as fuck in that pic at R91.

by Anonymousreply 130May 27, 2021 3:46 AM

R130 very KVD-esque.

by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2021 2:54 PM

She seems very sweet and genuinely so in this clip w/Conan from a few months back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 11, 2021 3:19 PM

[quote] She seems to have done mostly network tv, which I loathe,

Yeah, sure you do.

by Anonymousreply 133June 11, 2021 3:23 PM

What a BURN. I feel so SEEN.

by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2021 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!