Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Tori Spelling REALLY this Clueless?

Tori Spelling has some regrets about her Beverly Hills, 90210 days. Specifically, that she didn't sleep with Ryan Seacrest when he appeared on the show.

Spelling made the revelation on Tuesday's episode of E!'s Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump where she was asked, "Which celebrity should you have slept with that you didn't?"

"Ryan Seacrest," the 47-year-old actress replied, per Us Weekly. "It was when he first started."

The Live With Kelly & Ryan star played a game show host on an episode in 2000. Spelling and Seacrest actually appeared in the scene together.

"I didn't know, I was on 90210 and I was like, 'Oh, whatever,'" Spelling recalled thinking. "I would've been dating up!"

Reality star Jeff Lewis was also a guest on Lisa Vanderpump's show and he joked to Spelling that she "would not be worrying about money" if she was with Seacrest today.

"I could be a Kardashian right now," Spelling replied.

Seacrest, 46, confessed before he was a big 90210 fan, joking about his "short" role during the show's final season.

"I was very excited to get that role because when I was a kid in high school, I just wanted to meet Jason Priestley — Brandon Walsh — he was the guy I looked up to," Seacrest told Kelly Ripa in 2017. "Part of the reason I moved to L.A. was because I watched Beverly Hills, 90210 and thought the world was just like that. It's not."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2021 5:08 PM

"I was very excited to get that role because when I was a kid in high school, I just wanted to meet Jason Priestley“

I’ll bet.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2021 9:47 PM

He would have fucked her if he thought it would get him an in with Aaron Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2021 9:53 PM

I forgot how bargain basement the writing was on that show.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2021 9:55 PM

I love her trendy frosted tips!

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2021 9:56 PM

I don't think I've noticed before how much cosmetic surgery Seacrest has had over the years. It's pretty subtle, but it's noticeable over the decades.

His teeth and the shape of his jaw look quite different in the BH clip from now. He's had at least one rhinoplasty, probably early on in his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote]He's had at least one rhinoplasty, probably early on in his career.

"Just send the bill to my, ur, roommate, Mr. Griffin. Merv."

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2021 10:48 PM

I’m confused, is she talking as her character on the show or real life? And wouldn’t she have known if real life sleazy Ryan would only being doing it to get closer to daddy Aaron? Ryan would probably do a threeway with Candy and Aaron if it meant furthering his career.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2021 11:34 PM

Ryan's had a lot of hot pussy threwout his career.

Who was his best lover though? He was hot and heavy with Terry Hatcher for a while.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2021 11:36 PM

R8 he was also hot and heavy with Merv Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2021 1:45 PM

[Quote] I forgot how bargain basement the writing was on that show.

It's better than the bullshit CW comes up with.

[Quote] Who was his best lover though? He was hot and heavy with Terry Hatcher for a while.

Julianne for sure 😉

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2021 2:27 PM

Mere was as straight as they come, dahling.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2021 2:41 PM

R9, What about Dick Clark?

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2021 2:44 PM

[quote]Merv was as straight as they come, dahling.

But, Darlink, he could only come with a dick straight up his bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2021 4:30 PM

I love how she assumes that she would end up married to him once he tasted her.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2021 4:39 PM

Ryan is such a pussy hound!

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2021 4:41 PM

She could have been a Kardashian but for the spelling.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2021 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!