Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billy Elliott

Watched this again last night and forgot what a hot daddy he had. Has the actor been in a lot of other stuff?

Also the boy who played his cross-dressing friend was beautiful and I don't mean that in a pervy way. He was just delicate looking with those big, lovely eyes.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2021 1:29 AM

They were children OP. Yes, the actor grew up into an attractive man, but you framed this in a very inappropriate manner.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2021 5:08 PM

Did you read the comment R1? I was commenting on the hot dad, not the kids.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2021 5:13 PM

Reading comprehension is key R1.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2021 5:14 PM

Op I sincerely apologize. I read it as "hot daddy". That was my mistake. Please carry on everyone, I'm the one that jumped to foolish conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2021 5:16 PM

Op I sincerely apologize. I read it as "hot daddy". That was my mistake. Please carry on everyone, I'm the one that jumped to foolish conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2021 5:16 PM

The scene where Billy and his dad really understand each other was so powerful, it was the real keystone of the movie.

Scottish actor who played his father was Gary Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2021 5:23 PM

The ending gets me every time.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2021 5:31 PM

The part when his son stops him from breaking the picket line gets me. But what a damn good movie, damn good.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2021 5:32 PM

The dad was recently in It's a Sin on HBO.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2021 8:20 PM

The dad is so damn hot.

This is one of my favorite movies. The ending gives me goosebumps every time.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote] The dad was recently in It's a Sin on HBO.

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2021 9:05 PM

Speaking of Billy Elliot, here is little Kiril Kulish, all grown up, hot ass and all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2021 10:02 PM

The boy who played his friend turned 17 during the filming. He looked a lot younger. Stuart Wells is his name.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2021 12:50 AM

Wow, R13.

He really did look younger!

I can't believe that kid was 17 years old.

Actually, looking at his photos... I don't believe you. This kid was NOT 17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2021 12:52 AM

Stuart Wells left acting and joined the British army.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2021 1:04 AM

Is this him, R15?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2021 1:08 AM

And who is this, with Stuart?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2021 1:09 AM

R14 you don’t have to believe me but it’s the truth. There are plenty of articles on it.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2021 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!