Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gillibrand calls on Cuomo to resign

If this bleached blond cunt put half as much energy in going after Republicans as she does her fellow Democrats, we'd be doing great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 15, 2021 10:32 PM

Her again? This is Al Franken all over again. Now that she's involved, I'm convinced Cuomo is a victim of a smear campaign and is being setup.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2021 1:24 AM

I seriously question what this woman brings to the table at all.

Why is she still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2021 1:29 AM

Not again. Didn't she learn her lesson with Franken, or is she determined to sink her career even further?

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2021 1:29 AM

She does go after Republicans but is simply one of a large, loud chorus of voices. And Republicans don't care.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2021 1:29 AM

She is a phony. She was an embarrassment in her short run for the Democratic nomination for President.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2021 1:30 AM

Don't forget...the Mayor of New York and AOC have also joined the chorus. What does little brother Chris have to say?

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2021 2:07 AM

Right wingers love when we eat our own.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2021 2:09 AM

We need both Schumer and her out. When's she up for reelection and his?

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2021 2:13 AM

This bitch again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2021 2:14 AM

Breaking: Gillibrand asking for Jesus to be canceled because he accidentally touched Mary Magdalene’s boob while nailed to the cross!

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2021 2:24 AM

One of Bill Maher's guests tonight called out this worthless twat for canceling Al Franken for her "7 minute run for President."

The audience cheered.

Can't we primary this gash?

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2021 2:45 AM

Wow, she looks awful, she's finally looking her age. That cotton candy textured hair isn't doing he any favors.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2021 2:51 AM

She looks like Liz Cheney

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2021 2:54 AM

This is ridiculous! Nothing that's come out against him warrants the backlash. Their determination to get rid of Cuomo makes me want him to stay even more.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2021 3:00 AM

I wonder if Cuomo would like to take back some of his comments toward Brett Kavanaugh...karma's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2021 3:06 AM

She looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2021 3:07 AM

R12 she seems to have gained some weight back.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2021 3:07 AM

What I find unbelievable is that he is being forced out due to the sexual harassment claims and not the nursing home scandal. That should be the main reason why he should go.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2021 3:10 AM

God, if this was happening to a Republican, they would circle the wagons and all come out on his defense. Did a mob of Republicans call for Trump to resign with all his sexual allegations? Some actually proven?

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2021 3:18 AM

R18, being responsible for thousands of deaths doesn't matter as much as making a woman uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2021 3:19 AM

How about gay men being made uncomfortable from straight woman? When do we get to chancel them? Straight woman are no better than straight men.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2021 3:21 AM

Cuomo needs to sit tight in the governor's office and tell anyone calling for his resignation to go fuck themselves.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2021 3:23 AM

BBC opinion is that he's finished now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2021 3:24 AM

Lord, Democrats are stupid. The Republicunts know this. That’s why they will continue to frame Dems and push for resignation. They know the Dems don’t stick together. It makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2021 3:29 AM

Pfffft!! Now compare the disgusting Orange Tramp openly bragging about his p*ssy grabbing women! Plus Tramp’s rapes. No matter what the the Dems allegedly did compared to that of Repugs is minuscule.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2021 3:30 AM

I loathe this cunt with the heat of a thousand suns (and I feel the same way about the less than useless Chuck Schumer). I will be super pissed if Cuomo doesn't keep telling them all to back the fuck down and caves to the pressure.

by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2021 3:33 AM

The Resignator.

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2021 3:36 AM

I see the misogynists are out in force again tonight, focusing on Kirsten Gillibrand and ignoring all the men who are saying the same thing (Schumer, Jerrold Nadler, Ritchie Torres, etc.).

It's not like Andrew Cuomo is doing New York any favors - he's been a jerk since day one. There's no reason not to get someone better in there.

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2021 3:36 AM

Hopefully, Republicans will win senate seats and defeat Chuck Schumer because of this scandal. Democrats won because of Corona but they are pushing all sorts of bad legislation and cancel culture. It is very tiring to see their moral high ground. Unfortunately, Republicans are crazy about tax cuts and terrible policies.

by Anonymousreply 29March 13, 2021 3:39 AM

[quote] What I find unbelievable is that he is being forced out due to the sexual harassment claims and not the nursing home scandal. That should be the main reason why he should go.

This is basically the nice way of telling him you're fired.

[quote] Now compare the disgusting Orange Tramp openly bragging about his p*ssy grabbing women!

Did any of those women come out with allegations against Trump? As long as it's consensual no one but his wife should care.

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2021 3:47 AM

I’m no fan of Cuomo’s but I also think he should tell them all to fuck off.

I actually believe these women but wonder if they knew what business they were getting into. He was definitely a tough boss but it’s not like he called them dirty names or grabbed their asses.

If women can’t handle work, they should go back to the kitchen. We’d all be happier.

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2021 3:55 AM

>Did any of those women come out with allegations against Trump? As long as it's consensual no one but his wife should care.

Have you been living in a cave for the last five years? Many women who accused Trump of rape and molestation.

Just use Google.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 13, 2021 3:56 AM

^^ "who accused" was supposed to be "have accused".

by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2021 3:58 AM

Uh, men like Schumer are also calling on him to resign...why be a misogynist and call women cunts just because you don't like them?

(Although I agree that people should be calling out Repugs like Cawthorn, too)

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2021 4:02 AM

FF R29

by Anonymousreply 35March 13, 2021 4:03 AM

"If women can’t handle work, they should go back to the kitchen"

Yawn, who says "work" has to include assault and harassment? If straight men are too weak to restrain themselves from hitting on every woman they work with, perhaps they should find new jobs

by Anonymousreply 36March 13, 2021 4:04 AM

There are no rational people left who don't accept that Cuomo needs to be removed. There are plenty of other people though on DL.

by Anonymousreply 37March 13, 2021 4:04 AM

"Democrats won because of Corona but they are pushing all sorts of bad legislation and cancel culture. "

Bad legislation? Most people support raising the minimum wage and coronavirus relief. And "cancel culture" is a made up term for anything Republicans don't like

by Anonymousreply 38March 13, 2021 4:05 AM

Of FUCK OFF OP, you miserable cunt. You abs the incessant harping about Al Franken. Get the fuck over it already. She’s the US Senator from New York. Is she supposed to keep her mouth shut? I’m sure you’d love that. Get back to the trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 39March 13, 2021 4:06 AM

Whatever bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2021 4:07 AM

R36 I read the NYmag article today. Half the complaint seemed to be that women were expected to dress nice.

Like, sorry these AWFLs can’t just throw on a pair of sweatpants and sneakers to the office.

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2021 4:09 AM

r41, you need to do more reading. He is accused of groping women not just expecting women to dress nice

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2021 4:10 AM

She wasn’t a senator from Minnesota though, r29.

OP is correct, she’s out of line.

R42, you’re full of crap.

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2021 4:12 AM

r43, you're the one who is full of crap. He IS accused of groping women, not sure why you think that isn't true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2021 4:14 AM

Wake up people! This is a fucking coup attempt to get rid of Cuomo. Some very powerful people want him gone. I wonder if this is somehow related to Dump or Epstein? I'm sure that Orange crayon has some kompromat on high ranking NYC officials. This could be an end around for Dump to get back to NY. Some powerful entities are piling on and it could MSM and huge corps that are behind it. Do not let the media set the narrative (looking at you CNN!). This is a textbook case of character assasination. Let these accusers prove their allegations in a court of law first!

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2021 4:18 AM

Does anyone need Cuomo’s DNA?

Cuomo is INNOCENT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 13, 2021 4:19 AM

This is like Frankenstein all over again. We lose a good one because of some stupid comment made to some overly sensitive broad.

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2021 4:20 AM

He, like, totally left his hand, like, on my waist, for like waaaaaaaay tooooo long when he like, forced me to like, take a picture with him on my like, first day with the , like, press.

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2021 4:23 AM

r47, you think he's a "good one" - LOL. Remember his lies about coronavirus data? Groping women isn't a "comment" and it's weird that someone as misogynist as you isn't a Republican. You seem like you'd LOVE Trump

by Anonymousreply 49March 13, 2021 4:23 AM

Oh, and the biggest mole for Repugs may well be fucking Schumer. Everything he's involved in goes sideways. We need a new Senate Chairman pronto.

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2021 4:23 AM

r48 is, like, totally a Republican attacking women for being "sensitive" and pretending straight men have no ability to control themselves

by Anonymousreply 51March 13, 2021 4:24 AM

Ridiculousness

by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2021 4:24 AM

I can top that r48. I was forced to come into work EARLY and he yelled at me for showing up in a hoodie.

#Unacceptable. #Resign

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2021 4:27 AM

r52, why isn't he a predator - because you say so?

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2021 4:27 AM

r53 doesn't wear hoodies....he wears Klan hoods instead

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2021 4:29 AM

The Trump trolls are out in full-force tonight.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2021 4:29 AM

That is sooooooooo not cool. R53. How can he live with himself?!

by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2021 4:30 AM

Idk r57. And I had a coworker who he paid to write poetry for him and then he had the gall to not even use it when it was essential reading.

He erased her voice.

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2021 4:33 AM

I know these sad, weird guys who claim they're outraged over people asking a Dem governor to resign...while engaging in behavior so mean and misogynistic that even right-wing guys who bomb abortion clinics would find it outrageous. If you hate women that much, become a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2021 4:42 AM

Regardless of what happens to Cuomo, I fucking hate this cunt. I hate Gilibrand so much. It's amazing how stupid she is that she thinks people don't hate her for Franken. Bitch, STFU

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2021 4:42 AM

We were at like a friend's wedding and he like, asked if he could kiss me. I said "no" and he didn't.

But , like still.

Like, he's my dad's age.

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote]with Trump....Did any of those women come out with allegations against Trump? As long as it's consensual no one but his wife should care.

Yes, 26 woman came out about Trump that was NOT consensual. Repugs and Religious nuts still voted him in like Santa Clause.

Double standard hypocrisy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2021 5:06 AM

Bill Maher was great tonight. Lately it’s just kind of been in the background while I finish sending invoices for the week. But tonight I was really engaged and got a bit revved up, actually - which I haven’t in a while. It was good.

by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2021 5:17 AM

What did he say r63?

by Anonymousreply 64March 13, 2021 5:19 AM

I dumped Maher and I’m not going back.

by Anonymousreply 65March 13, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote] I know these sad, weird guys who claim they're outraged over people asking a Dem governor to resign...while engaging in behavior so mean and misogynistic that even right-wing guys who bomb abortion clinics would find it outrageous. If you hate women that much, become a Trumpster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 13, 2021 5:34 AM

[quote]Of FUCK OFF OP, you miserable cunt. You abs the incessant harping about Al Franken. Get the fuck over it already.

Are the abs at least a six pack?

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote]If this bleached blond cunt put half as much energy in going after Republicans as she does her fellow Democrats,

EXACTLY.

Look, I'm not saying she should turn a blind eye to bad behavior - but that's just it. She turns a blind eye to rethugs, yet goes after dems like Franken.

The humor would be if Cuomo decides to go after HER senate seat, rather than run for governor in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2021 2:37 PM

She really is the spokeswoman for "cancel culture". She's like a gift to the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2021 2:40 PM

She is stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2021 3:03 PM

Mattress girl. No credibility.

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2021 3:10 PM

[quote] She’s the US Senator from New York. Is she supposed to keep her mouth shut?

We New Yorkers haven’t heard a single thing from this fucking gash for four years while that orange bloviating shithead disparaged New York left and right.

Now she suddenly finds her voice? Fuck her!

Oh, and if she did feel compelled to say something, perhaps a “let’s wait until all the facts are in” would’ve been appropriate, not jump on the Bandwagon of Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote] We need a new Senate Chairman pronto.

A new what now?

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2021 3:37 PM

How about DUE PROCESS? Right now it's just allegations. Let them state that in court with witnesses and cross-examination.

That is how this should play out. Not this 'he called me sweetheart once' and he touched my back bullshit.

The primary accuser was FIRED and is running for office in Manhattan. Yet she says - I never wanted to do this or have my name be part of this. BULLSHIT. She wants to create a name for herself.

I hate to say it, but this is bad for women.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2021 3:40 PM

And let's not forget - they tried to do the SAME SHIT with Biden!

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2021 3:41 PM

R74, tellingly, one of the victims who claimed he groped her under her blouse has refused to cooperate with the Albany Police investigation.

They’re trying to railroad him and suddenly this bitch goes mute.

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2021 3:56 PM

The timing of this ‘accusation storm’ AND the fact that we're aware of hundreds of billions of dark dollars seeking ways to defend Tramp leads one to an obvious conclusion; this is a smear job by the sleazy republicans.

by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2021 3:58 PM

Another good reason to not hire women.

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2021 4:03 PM

It does seem like a coordinated smear job. Unfortunately, people like Gillibrand have created the narrative that "all women must be believed", despite no evidence.

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2021 4:05 PM

Get huh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2021 4:08 PM

....another point is that the supposed accusers won’t file anything in Albany. They are liars. They know officially false written statements are a criminal charge.

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]another point is that the supposed accusers won’t file anything in Albany. They are liars. They know officially false written statements are a criminal charge.

You have to believe them anyway. You MUST.

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2021 4:11 PM

Can we charge Trump with something already...Geez!!

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2021 4:11 PM

Maybe the FBI should investigate Gillibrand’s connections to Stone, NXIVM, and tRump.

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2021 4:19 PM

Of course...Gillicunt. Schumer is a loser, too...big disappointment. Why not let the people decide in the next election? One of the aspects that I despise about Democrats is how they throw each other under the bus. A repub would never do this...even with doing much worse and their criminal activity...a coup attempt.

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2021 4:19 PM

he will have to step down, the writing is on the wall. Just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2021 4:21 PM

He won’t step down over a bunch of fantastic lies, r86.

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2021 5:10 PM

Cuomo deserves due process of law. Let the investigation do its thing.

by Anonymousreply 88March 13, 2021 5:15 PM

R81, and they hired lawyers PDQ too.

Makes you wonder why a “victim” of workplace harassment will not cooperate with authorities in an investigation and hires an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 89March 13, 2021 5:17 PM

I believe the other accusations, but the groping one is immediately suspect.

by Anonymousreply 90March 13, 2021 5:42 PM

I don't want to see any sh*t from anybody who voted for tRump saying one word about Cuomo.

They have ZERO moral ground.

Where’s tRamp’s DNA?

by Anonymousreply 91March 13, 2021 5:48 PM

Let's give a round of applause to the NEW Governor Of New York - Kathy Hochul

by Anonymousreply 92March 13, 2021 5:57 PM

If they would have gone after Trump this aggressively, then maybe 500,000+ souls would not have to be dead.

by Anonymousreply 93March 13, 2021 6:36 PM

Exactly^^

by Anonymousreply 94March 13, 2021 6:43 PM

Kerry Kennedy slept in locked bathroom to avoid Andrew Cuomo’s abuse: biographer

Near the end of her marriage to Andrew Cuomo, Kerry Kennedy slept in a locked bathroom to protect herself, according to a biographer who took a close look at Gov. Cuomo’s life.

Abusive bullying helped end the marriage between Cuomo, now 63, and Kennedy, the seventh child of former Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, author Michael Shnayerson said. They were married from 1990 to 2005, and have three daughters.

The accusations fit with a pattern of brutal bullying and demeaning treatment of women raised in recent weeks that have left Cuomo facing widespread calls to resign, and possible impeachment if he does not.

Shnayerson wrote that Kennedy wanted out of the marriage by 2001, around the time Cuomo’s role as Secretary for Housing and Urban Development under President Bill Clinton was winding down.

“Her problems with her husband were strictly personal,” Shnayerson wrote in Vanity Fair. Part of her complaints revolved around not doing things like visiting their daughters’ schools and reading a book on parenting, but there were also harsher accusations.

“Kerry was done being ridiculed and belittled,” Shnayerson recounts a source close to the couple telling him. “Either Andrew would work on the marriage or he wouldn’t, and the two would divorce.”

Cuomo mounted an unsuccessful bid for governor in 2002, but didn’t make it past the state convention. Kennedy demanded a divorce as soon as he dropped out of the race.

Shnayerson wrote that for six months, Cuomo refused to leave their house or respond to her lawyers.

“On more than one night during that period, Kerry slept in a locked bathroom, according to a source close to the family, who recounted instances of physical abuse. ‘I’ve been a human rights activist, and for women who have abusive husbands,’ Kerry told a friend, ‘and here I am enduring this abuse’,” Schnayerson recalled.

The bullying behavior continued in multiple ways, like making it difficult to plan holidays for their daughters, he wrote, quoting a source saying, “There’s a million ways for a single parent to make the other parent’s life miserable, and he played that game.”

Kennedy could not immediately be reached by The Post for comment.

A spokesman for the governor told Vanity Fair: “The divorce was over 15 years ago and was tabloid fodder for weeks with all sorts of untrue rumors circulating. Time has proven them all false. Andrew is a great father, and his daughters will be the first to say that Kerry and Andrew have been great co-parents — and time showed those who spread the rumors‎ were actually the problem.​”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 13, 2021 7:17 PM

Ralph northam proceed you can keep on keeping in and tell the haters to sit and spin. I love when people stand up to the woke scolds, and so does virtually everyone else--in fact, it's what A LOT of people liked about tromp. That's right, you dummies shrieking about how cuomo touched someone's chin(!) AAAGHHH!! you are helping get the next Trump elected. Stop Now.

by Anonymousreply 96March 13, 2021 7:53 PM

They have now been divorced for longer than they were married. There is no dot to connect between his long ended marriage and these idiotic complaints of harassment.

Holding someone's waist while you both pose for a pic in a room filled with reporters and photographers isn't harassment.

Kissing someone's hand is an archaic romantic gesture but again, isn't harassment.

Telling your staff to show up to work on time and dressed appropriately isn't harassment.

Asking a staff member "Do you like older guys" is problematic. He says they were having a personal discussion the accuser initiated, and he made this light hearted joke as he offered advice.

This is not a joke, it's ammunition for your mortal enemies and he stepped right in it.

Let this be investigated and play out the way it is supposed to.

No fucking resignation and no fucking stepping aside.

by Anonymousreply 97March 13, 2021 8:07 PM

Gillibrand lied on live the when running for senate.

They asked her point blank if she won, would she finish out her term or run for president. She said clearly she would finish her term and NOT run for president.

Cut to her months later running for president

Lying cunt

by Anonymousreply 98March 13, 2021 8:09 PM

[quote] Gillibrand lied on live TV

by Anonymousreply 99March 13, 2021 8:10 PM

Wasn’t she the one with mattress girl?

by Anonymousreply 100March 13, 2021 8:13 PM

One person was dredged up to say he asked her for a kiss when they were both attending a friend's wedding ceremony.

THAT'S HARASSMENT?

by Anonymousreply 101March 13, 2021 8:19 PM

Gillibrand appears to want male Democrats to lose their jobs if it is to her advantage. She doesn't say shit about Republican sexual escapades. She's from NY. Trump was from NY. Did she ever go before the cameras and rage against Trump's numerous sexual misdeeds? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 102March 13, 2021 8:23 PM

Railroading Cuomo before there are validated findings is disgusting. This attack is orchestrated with some powerful, political people behind it.

by Anonymousreply 103March 13, 2021 8:30 PM

It's really over, he's done. Pissed too many people off.

Democrats who are men - follow these rules: never touch a woman, however innocently, hands off. Never be alone in a room with a woman, no matter how much you think you trust them. Never send a non-work related text or picture to any woman. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 104March 13, 2021 8:30 PM

I can't stand Gillicunt.

by Anonymousreply 105March 13, 2021 8:32 PM

Democrats are such WIMPS. Republicans are yet to condemn Trump. Didn't even impeach him after it was obvious he organized that insurrection. Yet do-nothing Schumer and the rest are ready to throw Cuomo under the bus. SMH

by Anonymousreply 106March 13, 2021 8:33 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Cuomo choose Gillibrand for her Senate seat after Hillary left?

by Anonymousreply 107March 13, 2021 8:34 PM

Can we get rid of Marjorie Taylor Greene first? THEN we can get rid of Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 108March 13, 2021 8:37 PM

R107 no. David Paterson, who replaced Eliot Spitzer when he resigned.

by Anonymousreply 109March 13, 2021 8:37 PM

Gilibrand didn't say anything nearly all the elected New York democrats hadn't said already. None of them want to go down with his ship. All this faux outrage and diversion won't save Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 13, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote] Can we get rid of Marjorie Taylor Greene first?

Let’s not forget Roller Nazi.

Oddly, no one is caterwauling for his resignation.

by Anonymousreply 111March 13, 2021 9:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 13, 2021 9:53 PM

Failed Presidential Candidate Kirsten Gillibrand Goes For Cuomo’s Head

by Anonymousreply 113March 13, 2021 10:00 PM

R112 Biden has no authority to remove a state Governor. Cuomo is not in the federal executive branch. When Cuomo was U.S. Secretary of Education under Obama, he could have been removed by the President for whatever reason.

Biden should stay out of it.

by Anonymousreply 114March 13, 2021 11:33 PM

Cuomo was never Secretary of Education.

by Anonymousreply 115March 13, 2021 11:38 PM

He was Sec. of HUD. Wrong cabinet role mentioned at @ r114; point the same.

by Anonymousreply 116March 13, 2021 11:43 PM

Man r112, imagine not liking your job so you just stop showing up? And you not only still get paid, but you get paid by the government? Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2021 1:24 AM

[quote] imagine not liking your job so you just stop showing up? And you not only still get paid, but you get paid by the government? Must be nice.

It's government as government should be

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2021 1:39 AM

His staff sound as tacky and gross as he now sounds.

by Anonymousreply 119March 14, 2021 1:43 AM

R112 I wish DL had a rule not to ever quote or link to the shitrag NY Post (at least when it comes to anything political).

I’m sure they’ve been breaking out the champagne all week (assuming dirtbags like them even drink champagne).

by Anonymousreply 120March 14, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote]Biden has no authority to remove a state Governor. Cuomo is not in the federal executive branch.

And these two New York Senators don't have any authority either to "demand" that he resign. They're not even in the same branches of government. Gillibrand and Schumer need to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 121March 14, 2021 2:15 AM

You know if Cuomo were black, these woke Democrats like Gillibrand would be falling over themselves to defend him, blaming the accusations on "systemic racism".

by Anonymousreply 122March 14, 2021 2:18 AM

r21 that's straight white women fify

by Anonymousreply 123March 14, 2021 2:23 AM

R122 true. But meantime it’s okay to call him a goombah and mob boss and every other Eyetalian slur in the book.

by Anonymousreply 124March 14, 2021 2:45 AM

Flashback

Cuomo calls on Schneiderman to resign amid bombshell accusations

May 7, 2018

Gov. Andrew Cuomo has asked Attorney General Eric Schneiderman to resign after being accused of abuse by multiple women in a bombshell new report Monday.

Cuomo released a statement Monday night that said Schneiderman should step down “for the good of the office.”

“No one is above the law, including New York’s top legal officer,” Cuomo said.

“My personal opinion is that, given the damning pattern of facts and corroboration laid out in the article, I do not believe it is possible for Eric Schneiderman to continue to serve as Attorney General, and for the good of the office, he should resign.”

The New Yorker published a story just 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 earlier that included details of the physical and emotional abuse Schneiderman allegedly inflicted on four women, two of whom spoke on the record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 14, 2021 3:37 AM

[quote]My personal opinion is that, given the damning pattern of facts [bold]and corroboration[/bold] laid out in the article,

Here’s the part you’re missing in this case, and everyone just wants to jump on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2021 5:02 PM

Glad that Cuomo is refusing.

by Anonymousreply 127March 14, 2021 5:09 PM

Do you know who REALLY hopes Cuomo will resign before the investigation concludes? Trump! If New York elects a GOP governor, Trump can expect a pardon on the New York Tax Crimes case. So no. There is absolutely NO rush. Let the AG continue the investigation. There is plenty of time to remove him if that's what the AG recommends.

by Anonymousreply 128March 14, 2021 5:25 PM

This witch is an utter phony who only cares about accumulating power for herself. She denounced Weinstein and Clinton only after she was certain they were no longer politically useful to her. Cuomo gave this hag her start in politics. She’ll say just about anything for a vote. She dropped out before DeBlasio; that’s shows just how unpopular she is.

by Anonymousreply 129March 14, 2021 5:30 PM

I hate Cuomo but I’d rather Schumer and AOC were fired.

by Anonymousreply 130March 14, 2021 5:33 PM

Bill de Blasio is gleeful over Cuomo's troubles. I have never been impressed with this NYC Mayor. He appears to have bungled much, and is an annoying blowhard himself.

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2021 5:40 PM

Schumer & Gillibrand need to focus on out-manuevering Mitch McConnell and the Republicans on future legislation and confirmations as they come forward. Mitch is slick and is an expert at manipulating the system. He has shown already he intends undermine Biden's agenda at every turn. Democrats have several Senators that would make a better Leader.

by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2021 5:53 PM

^intends to

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2021 5:55 PM

maneuvering, oops

by Anonymousreply 134March 14, 2021 5:58 PM

She's really aged quite a bit in the late year.

by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2021 5:59 PM

I wouldn’t know, r135. The cunt has been in hiding, even at the height of the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2021 6:04 PM

You sound like the cunt, R39. I dislike Gillibrand intensely. She did an about face in her position on gun rights when she ran for the Senate. She howled about Al Franken until he stepped down, understanding that it would be an interference with regard to important legislative issues otherwise. The thing I can't stand about her is that she makes no distinction between Franken (or Cuomo) and monsters like Trump/Jeffrey Epstein. She sees no difference between a situation at a wedding where the guest could have walked away from Cuomo and E. Jean Carroll who was unable to walk away from Trump in that dressing room and was raped. And I'm tired of powerful women co-opting this issue for their own agendas while less powerful women receive much worse treatment and get little justice for it.

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2021 6:33 PM

Biden and Harris are NOT joining in on the Gillibrand Karen-wagon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 15, 2021 2:06 PM

R138: At one point this cunt was such an advocate for the Me Too Movement. She believed Dr. Ford and Uncle Joe’s accusers. The Democrats’ disgusting double standard killed the Me Too Movement in three years.

by Anonymousreply 139March 15, 2021 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!