Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can we put Ativan in the water supply please?

I dont like volatile people. I dont want to be clapped at and I certainly dont feel like clapping back. Wish everyone could just be chill.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote]I dont want to be clapped at

Attention: No applause for Miss OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2021 2:07 PM

The secret to happiness is to learn to ignore what other people say.

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2021 2:10 PM

We should sell Ativan like candy. I love the stuff

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2021 2:11 PM

OP when I took that I was not able to top. So if you are a bottom...maybe rethink that.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2021 2:19 PM

Years ago a doctor told me prolonged use of Ativan could cause dementia, I just Googled this and here is the most recent thing I found:

[quote]In two separate large population studies, both benzodiazepines (a category that includes medications for anxiety and sleeping pills) and anticholinergics (a group that encompasses medications for allergies and colds, depression, high blood pressure, and incontinence) were associated with an increased risk of dementia in people who used them for longer than a few months. In both cases, the effect increased with the dose of the drug and the duration of use.

[...]

[quote]It's important to note that neither of these studies was a randomized controlled clinical trial, so neither proved that either type of drug causes dementia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2021 3:03 PM

I ran outside clapping my hands, shouting "no blowjobs!".

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2021 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!