Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Slutty Kate Middleton Flashing Her Bare Ass

On multiple occasions! And Klan Grannies call Meghan trashy. She has nothing on this whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2021 1:05 AM

Disgusting low rent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1February 24, 2021 8:12 AM

God, is she black? What is wills hiding? No wonder the red one is suffering no fools. His blaqamoor priestess was lain center stage and more! Offering all and each a pound or her flesh.

by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2021 8:17 AM

I cannot stand him or her and I'm not a Meghan stan. Amazing that this pic isn't doing the press rounds over here, but then she can do no wrong.

I hate her motherhood and apple pie routine. Her voice grates on me. I have absolutely nothing in common with him or her.

Rant over.

by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2021 8:17 AM

I never understood the hate for her or Kate. I pretty much overlook the Royals since the whole Diana thing. Who would you have the boys marry?

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2021 8:38 AM

Somebody more relatable to in the 21st Century. We've got the choice of either the representative of womanhood circa 1950s. The other is a narcissistic hypocrite.

One has zero personality, the other has an overwhelming one.

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2021 8:44 AM

Old photo. Deliberate flash.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2021 8:47 AM

R6 There are plenty of photos of Kate's dressing flying high in the wind. It was like the chick has never known how to wear a dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2021 9:08 AM

This is a better shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2021 9:09 AM

She has a nice ass! Other than that, I really don't care do U?

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2021 9:13 AM

Kate Middleton at least has an ass. Meghan on the other hand walks around on two whittled toothpicks.

Stay calm and carry on, KGT.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2021 9:14 AM

SpongeBob SquareBod sMEGGY strikes again!!!!

No royal patronages now!! hahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2021 9:16 AM

R11) She didn't want it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2021 9:22 AM

[quote] Meghan on the other hand walks around on two whittled toothpicks.

You mean like Katey-Waitey does?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2021 9:26 AM

Call her Kate Middlebunz, Buttress of Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2021 9:30 AM

Get back to us when Kate pulls this deplorable narcissistic cunt stunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2021 9:34 AM

No biggie. She didn't want to sit in the royal box with the other snobbish royals. Plus, she wanted to get a better view of Serena playing. Then, she wanted to bounce and not stick around for the Brit players.

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2021 9:40 AM

Deplorable fangurl rationalizating deplorable behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2021 9:45 AM

R16 - yeah she wanted to get away. I would too. I have heard of Princess Diana wearing a long brown wig to do it.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2021 9:45 AM

Well there's nothing like flashing a royal beav to make the monarchy more accessible.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2021 10:20 AM

She sure got lucky in the weight department. Meghan on the other hand...well, other than Dim NOBODY needs to see that unless she pays for our PTSD therapy after she flashes us.

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2021 10:25 AM

Meghan is smaller than TransKate who looks like a MTF. 5ft 4 is a womanly height while 6 ft Replikate is a giantess with a,baggy wrinkled face.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2021 10:30 AM

R8, Jesus more pics of different occasions. Kate the slut was out of control. Hilarious that the Klan think that Meghan sitting away from the public at Wimbledon is comparable to exhibitionist Middleton. Absolutely mortifying for poor Queen Liz.

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2021 10:34 AM

A bunch of ancient white fags trashing a woman and her body. How typical.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2021 10:38 AM

The commentary sounds like phone calls I get when some woman wants to sell me something and I have no clue what she's saying.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2021 10:45 AM

This too! Strumpet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2021 10:49 AM

Ooohhhh look the Klan Granny Troll is striking back! She thinks this is an actual argument! She thinks she can vindicate a lying famewhore who's spent her life trying to be white and climbing greasy poles to get ahead (and lord knows how many and whose) by digging up a couple of photos of Kate's skirt flying up. Hey, Pet, there are done shots of Princess Anne's doing same.

Listen. Pet, now that the gloves are off inside the BRF, you'd better hope MI6 or the Mail doesn't finally decide it's time to drop that sex tape of Meghan giving some dude a rim job - for money.

Harry managed to stop BILD from leaking it, but trust us, darling, it's sitting in a vault and when the moment is right, the world will find out just how much of a whore Meghan Markle is.

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2021 10:53 AM

R26 is exaggerating but Kate is definitely a better looking and more pleasant woman than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2021 10:56 AM

Here's nasty ass Meghan POSING in all her fug glory. She's a dirty ho like her momma. Momma liked to get it on with the ladies in dirty pics that Sam found in a drawer. No wonder Meghan is such a whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 10:59 AM

Here we go! Leader of the fetid Klan, the Pet Troll, is exploding with racist rage! Mission accomplished.

[QUOTE] She thinks she can vindicate a lying famewhore who's spent her life trying to be white

And of course the ancient bitch mentions the non existent sex tape that these Stormfront whores think someone is waiting to release.

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2021 11:01 AM

Kate doesn't have a great chest but I'm a gay man so what would I know? Nice butt though. A thing of beauty. For a woman that is.

Did the Queen and Prince Philip ever sunbathe nude? I have no doubt Princess Margaret did on Mustique.

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2021 11:05 AM

Is she too stupid to wear undergarments, or too trashy? Did her coochiepop need airing out that badly?

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2021 11:06 AM

Gurls, gurls! You're BOTH cunts.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2021 11:06 AM

Both, R31. The Queen was furious, especially as it happened again and again.

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2021 11:08 AM

If Meghan had an ass that cute, instead of that double-wide she carries around, her skirts would be flyin' up, too.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2021 11:28 AM

That ass is fucking gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2021 11:44 AM

If she's going to prance around commando she needs to have weights sewn into all her frocks that could possible fly up el exposé.

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2021 12:06 PM

R3 - Don't go simples on us darling. It was ALL OVER the press rounds when it happened, which was YEARS ago. ALL OVER.

As for Kate's Motherhood and Apple Pie - what did you expect her to do? She knew the ball game when she went in, and she knew what her job was, and it WASN'T to change the world, advocate for trans rights, or to entertain a bunch of fags on DL.

Her job was to provide a stable family for the next Sovereign but one, which, dear, wasn't HER, but her HUSBAND.

You know who had the personality shit down? Oh, let's see: Margaret, Diana, and now Meghan.

And you know what it got them? OUT, shitty lives, conflict, and failed marriages.

The fact is, Kate has personality. But she knows when to hold it and when to show it. She knows the populace don't give fuck all about what she thinks about trans rights. They give f.a. about how she represents them. And, so far, there's a good reason why she's totally eclipsed Meghan in the popularity polls, coming third only behind the Queen and the current holder of the #1 spot: Kate's husband.

Personality and celebrity are dangerous for royals - every damn generation the same lesson appears and every damn generation some whingers moan about "no personality".

I'll tell you what Kate's personality is: shrewd, tenacious, loyal, and realistic. She's smart enough to know that the long game doesn't go to "personality" but to understanding where she fits in.

She'll be the survivor. When the world has been tired of Meghan and Harry for 20 years or so, Kate will be wearing the Vladimir Tiara that Meghan wanted so badly, and welcoming Heads of State to Buck House or Windsor Castle.

Personality gets you Oprah. A shrewd grasp of what being royal requires gets you the Vladimir and a place in history.

Give me Kate's personality any day.

Oh, and as for fetishiising motherhood? Diana was a past mistress of it, after fucking up her marriage by the time the honeymoon was over, she protested at the divorce she herself engineered with that Panorama interview, stating she never wanted the divorce because, indignantly, "What about the children?"

Oh, and then there was Meghan's splashing her miscarriage all over the news, which she had the balls to equate with the murders of George Floyd and Breanna Taylor.

Please. The real "personality" types are just gushers. It takes real steel to keep your private thoughts private.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2021 12:11 PM

OP, hi Ms Markle! Say hi to Harry for us!

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2021 12:15 PM

I hope Kate gets the royal patronage of the National Theatre, just to rub salt into sMEG's vag wound.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2021 12:24 PM

I think more straight men like Meghan’s body type than Kate’s.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2021 12:30 PM

When BILD leaked that it had been contacted by a Canadian citizen who had the tape, and had looked at the excerpt sent and verified that it absolutely was Meghan Markle, a short time later Harry was photographed heading into BILD's offices in Germany. What went down during his little visit, we don't know - threats, pleading, bargaining, whatever - the tape wasn't published. It is, however, still out there, and one day, it will make its appearance. Whether BILD kept the excerpt it got, or the Canadian who has the whole thing stored it someplace safe, eventually, it will surface, in a way untraceable to the BRF, MI5, MI6, the Mail, or any of the other tabloids.

Oh, and speaking of slutty: Abigail Spencer, one of Meghan's many white besties in Toronto, and the liaison who approached PEOPLE Magazine for that nauseating Defending Meghan article, has (or had, I haven't checked again) a masturbation tape out there. I watched it and, well, being who I am it was anything but, er, erotic, but it's full on. Apparently, Meghan blew a fuse when Abigail's boyfriend sent the tape to Harry via phone.

Yes, dear Meghan runs in very noble circles, her friends are of the highest calibre in character - you can see why compared to Meghan and her pals Kate comes off as such a slut, right, Pet, dear?

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2021 12:39 PM

I don't understand these threads. There is no war between Meghan and Kate. The issue was always that some gossipy bitches on Kate's side went to the British tabloids and ginned up a feud for clicks and to create some of kind of Dynasty bullshit that just didn't exist. The issue was always between the brothers, not the wives. Harry wanted out, because he always wanted out. Will didn't want him to go. And Meghan has been cast as the outsider Yoko of the group because, she's new, she's American, and she's biracial. No one in this stupid story is perfect. That hate towards Meghan is outsized, over the top, and just stilly. Both women have made choices. Kate has made hers for better or worse and Meghan has made hers for better or worse. But ultimately, the true issue is between the two brothers.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2021 12:50 PM

Let's cut the crap and ask the real question at hand. Hard pass, but given that the ass is ok, would anyone rim it?

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2021 12:54 PM

OP = Meg's agent.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2021 1:01 PM

The Royal Flapjacks at R25!

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2021 1:06 PM

I think sMEG will be merching weaves and wigs on QVC when Kate is ascending the throne as the Queen Consort.

hahahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2021 1:26 PM

So, Pet, didn't get too far with this one, did you?

No, those Megham Oprah No More Royal Attachments got soooooo much more attention, didn't they?

How should this be?!

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2021 8:41 PM

Pet Troll aka KKK Leader, I've got 47 replies and a thread with the title Slutty Kate Middleton now has enough responses to appear as a search result on Google. Result! Thanks for helping me out. Plenty of posters agree that she is a slapper.

Now, what's this mythical sex tape you keep spazzing on about? The only other person who's obsessed with that is SkippyV20 from Tumblr. What company you keep! Any sex tape would have appeared at the time of their wedding, when she was still royal.

by Anonymousreply 48February 25, 2021 8:03 AM

The Klan contingent here disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 49February 25, 2021 3:03 PM

[quote]It was like the chick has never known how to wear a dress.

It got to the point that people on DL were always asking why she didn't just use hem weights, people were really getting exasperated.

by Anonymousreply 50February 25, 2021 3:05 PM

R50 - "People on DL" barely paid attention to Kate. No one was "exasperated" especially on DL.

You know, there's a site out there called Royals and Gusts of Wind. On it you can see the skirts of Mary of Denmark, the Queen, Kate, Anne, Fergie, and a host of other European royals caught up in the wind and revealing a wide range of thighs and butts.

Remember when Meghan on that first Down Under tour wore a transparent pleated skirt so you could see her knicker?

Remember this photo of Meghan? I mean, really? On royal duty and she was nearly a Basic Instinct wannabee WHILST cupping her bump.

Was anyone exasperated then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 25, 2021 6:49 PM

^*knickers (not knicker)

This thread was begun not because anyone, anywhere was "exasperated" about Kate's hemlines, but by a well-known hater who would like to see Kate in a coffin and who lives to protect the perfect goddess Meghan from any and all criricism.

Can we stop pretending this thread is about Kate's hemlines, and really about the Klan Grannie Troll paying DLers back for all those threads on what a fucking opportunistic golddigging lying phony bitch Meghan Markle is?

by Anonymousreply 52February 25, 2021 6:52 PM

So, what do we think of this piece of sartorial elegance from Meghan?

I do seem to remember a couple of "top button accidents" as well - one at the von Straubenzee wedding and another in Africa on that last tour.

She's amazingly careless, isn't she?

Oh, wait! We forgot the dangling price tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 25, 2021 6:54 PM

Accidentally - sure, sure, sure, Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 25, 2021 6:55 PM

Oh, look! Meghan "accidentally" wore a strapless bra under a really tight long-sleeved dress and you can see the entire bra outlined!

She just doesn't plan ahead, that gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 25, 2021 6:58 PM

Wait, one more!

Nice set of pix above on Meghan, eh?

Wow, talk about slutty, slovenly, and poorly fitted!

How about I take all those photos of Meghan and open a new thread just for the benefit of our Klan Grannie Troll entitled, All The Times Meghan Outslutted Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 25, 2021 7:02 PM

R56, only the most unrepetant racist would equate a biracial woman cradling her pregnant belly to a white woman flashing her entire bare ass to assembled troops.

Same with your other examples - Meghan leaving a dangling price tag or a visible bra strap are barely noteworthy compared to the way slut Middleton mortified the nation by exposing her bare butt and upper thighs on so many occasions that youtube is groaning with compilation videos about it.

Klan Grannie are female incels. The most revolting people online.

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2021 4:35 AM

*'Unrepentant' not 'unrePETant', although Freudian slip in this case as R56 is the KKK leader, the Pet Troll.

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2021 5:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2021 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!