Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Preppy Kitchen guy

Has anyone had him? He is definitely smelling cookies in every video. Also I don't know how he's so thin when he only makes fat whore food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2024 11:16 PM

There was a thread on him a while back. He's cute and seems pretty talented

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2021 7:27 PM

OP any man remotely gay and nerdy already has a thread here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2021 7:28 PM

Preppy???

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2021 7:32 PM

Those peanut butter cups are just a variation on buckeyes, which even I can make.

and I suck at cooking/baking

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2021 7:32 PM

He's one hot gay daddy!

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2021 7:41 PM

Extremely annoying aspirational but nerdy professional homo

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2021 10:18 PM

Annoying and food not that good.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2021 10:22 PM

I liked his videos, at first. But then he started repeating "cute" stuff over and over. Also, loud & twee music in some of his videos.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2021 10:24 PM

he gets 1 point for feeding his designer boys toxic store brand cheapo peanut butter. I could retire on the money they spent on that kitchen, alone.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2021 10:25 PM

His weird smile is oft putting and he’s saying he feeds his kids processed food like he’s proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 3:39 AM

Currently hate watching these clips and if I drank every time he said, "Uh-MAYZE-ING!" I'd either be in Betty Ford or in the ground.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2022 3:51 PM

The way he closes his eyes and tastes the end result is probably his o-face, and on that, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2022 3:57 PM

I saw his show in the 80s. I see he is still annoying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2022 3:59 PM

He is married to a financier and they have two children. He seems pretty normal, so does his husband. They have a lot of money apparenlty he just redid his kitchen and I know that stove it is 10K minimum.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2022 4:26 PM

Why are his arms smooth and hairless?

He has lady arms.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2022 4:31 PM

Doesn't he and his husband own a farm in Connecticut or something? He's a bougie gay that vacations in the Hamptons and lives in pastels.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2022 4:31 PM

If he's normal, R14, then I'm screwed. The money is evident with the chef's kitchen, ample copper accessories, and general ease where nothing seems out of reach but money can't buy class. Also noticed that, R15. I shudder.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2022 4:39 PM

I watched his video on Bolognese Sauce. This fellow looks like he’s lost a lot of weight. He’s pleasant and telegenic, but looks way too thin and frail.

I agree that his kitchen and his utensils (all that copper) are beyond most home cooks’ budgets and practicalities.

I like him. He probably should eat more of what he makes, though. He’s way too thin and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2024 1:54 PM

He assumes everyone has a financier Hamptons husband and test tube twins-he’s Martha Stewart with a dick-Martha IS a dick.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2024 6:41 PM

All of that copper on display is a misstep, I think. It looks decorative, only (not functional).

He used to have a different kitchen and it was more inviting-looking.

I think his husband refuses to be on camera. The two children they adopted are never on camera, but he does talk about them.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2024 6:50 PM

He has several videos featuring his husband and kids.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2024 6:52 PM

R20: And it's obvious he didn't need the high end mixer to make the peanut butter filling.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2024 7:45 PM

He'd also look better without the bright white veneers.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2024 8:19 PM

Isn't his husband a former Kardashian PR person or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2024 8:23 PM

I like the way he explains things.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2024 8:29 PM

I like John, but his speech is weird, he can't say "important" like an adult, but like many, aspirates the T and says "im-por-TanT", which sounds insane! A lot of people cannot pronounce this word correctly. Often, he (and others like Anderson Cooper) say "im-por-DANT" which makes my brain explode.

I'm a little on the spectrum, but if you are in media you should go to a speech therapist!

His gentleman's farm, and bespoke petri dish children are the whitest, gayest, most privileged accessories on earth, but with over 2 million followers on Youtube, there is a very good chance he now earns more than his corporate hubby. All in all, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2024 8:31 PM

His Banoffee Pie recipe is good, I made it several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2024 8:32 PM

He does have a cool food-growing garden. IIRC, all of the plant beds were waist-high. (On legs.)

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2024 8:44 PM

Wayyy too high energy for me its like Please Calm Down. He is like a hyperactive annoying poodle.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2024 10:19 PM

I think he lives in a wealthy bubble.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2024 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!