Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitch old sister and parents ditch me in Slovenia. Want come US to rich dadi

Bitch sister ugly and old marry fat pig millionaire and he got White House and she famous. Mati and oče leave me in little hut move America and sister take care of. Stuck in poor school but work out and now 22 and big muscle and hot.

Want USA dadi. Pig sister no good fuck but I take big and like it. Yum. No need plastique face doctor like old sister.

What you want? I want rich, not fat like sister pig man, big deek. Come on bring me to U.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2021 12:27 PM

They seem to have nice and copious hair products in Slovenia.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2021 5:47 PM

The absolute LAST thing we need right now in this country, is another gold-digging Slovenian WHORE.

We already have one too many.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2021 5:48 PM

Now THAT is some Slovenian poosey I would be interested in!

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2021 5:48 PM
by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2021 1:56 AM

Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2021 1:57 AM

R4 What kind of witchcraft is this?

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2021 1:59 AM

That guy is a Kraut, not a Slovenian. And I don't find him the least bit attractive. His eyes are droopy, asymmetrical and set too far apart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2021 3:23 AM

He has 134,000 flowers R7, I think he might be considered attractive.

Care to post your own pic so we can conspire?

by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2021 7:18 AM

[quote]He has 134,000 flowers

Oh, dear. And certainly he has too many flowers!

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2021 7:54 AM

R7 is full of it. Given the opportunity, he would suck his cock so fast it would make your head spin.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2021 10:09 AM

I no Deutsch stupit American. I prime Slovenska sheep meat and ready cum to USA. Use Deutsch name for brand cuz whore sister ruin Slov. brand for sexi.

No invitations? Cannot believe. Russia calls. Like sister went that way to US. Please no want Putin fuck like she had. No want Trump man.

Want dadi. Pete B. Be throuple First Boy and make you more famous! Paint white house pink! Go beach get photo Vogue treatment.

I for you, America.

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2021 12:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!