Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Have Moxie?

Moxie is when you tell your sitcom/romcom boss what you really think of him and he promotes you because you’ve got moxie. Also.... a related condition is when you tell your boss his Christmas gift is cheap & he agrees and decides not to press charges for the illegal things you or your family/friends just did.

Did you ever show your moxie to your boss? Did he say “Young man/woman, I like your style! You are not a yes man who goes along with the crowd. You’ve shown me that you have moxie & I like moxie! You are hearby placed on the board of directors.”

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2021 5:39 PM

I have spunk.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2021 4:18 PM

I have Moxie-19

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2021 4:18 PM

"You got moxie. I HATE moxie."

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2021 4:19 PM

@r1, Spunk is when your boss cums on your moxie face

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2021 4:25 PM

Does foxy Roxie have moxie?

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2021 4:43 PM

Moxie: cross-breed between Maltese Terrier and Miniature Dachshund dogs.

I would love to have (a) Moxie, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2021 4:55 PM

You betcha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2021 4:59 PM

I have chutzpah, which is like moxie... except without the cuteness.

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2021 4:59 PM

I have Maxie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2021 5:20 PM

I have verve.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2021 5:22 PM

And another thing is the Big Moment, when you burst into a corporate meeting around a giant conference table & tell the CEO that your boss has been stealing your ideas & passing them off as their own. The CEO is shocked and asks “Is this true?” And your boss starts stammering “Well, you see...I ....uh...the truth is...uh”

And the director says “That does it! You’re fired! Your spunky secretary/meek assistant is to move into your office this afternoon. Pick up your final check on your way out after you clear out your desk. Good day to you!”

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2021 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!