Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Initiation of Sarah

Thrilling Made-for-TV movie from 1978. Starring Shelley Winters, Kathryn Crosby, Kay Lentz, Morgan Brittany AND MORGAN FAIRCHILD as Jennifer! Did ya’ll love this flick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2021 8:00 PM

Shelley Winters? HARD pass.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2021 4:31 PM

You should watch it, r1. You sad ass!

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote]You should watch it, [R1]. You sad ass!

i don't need to, she's always exactly the same in everything.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2021 5:53 PM

R3 don’t watch it for fucking Shelley Winters! Cant you watch it for fucking Morgan Fairchild?!

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2021 6:08 PM

[quote]Cant you watch it for fucking Morgan Fairchild?!

You need to find some other homosexuals to talk to about this.

Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2021 6:10 PM

Big Shel, the 2 Morgans AND a Crosby.... FABULOUS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2021 6:20 PM

A Shelley double bill with this and "The Devil's Daughter", to top off the double bill of "Whatever Happened to Helen?" followed by "Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?". Shelley may always be the same, but I find her fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2021 6:23 PM

I love Shelley Winters

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2021 7:53 PM

most gays do, r8

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2021 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!