Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Cubano looks so old and decrepit suddenly. What happened?

He was quite the daddy but now, he looks like a homeless crypt-keeper who'll chase you and beat you with his stick and curse at you if you got close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2021 11:44 PM

I like him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2021 6:00 PM

At least he doesn't look like Grandpa from "The Munsters."

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2021 6:03 PM

Covid zapped many us. No gym, no trips to the cosmetic surgeon office, no professional hair stylist or MAU.

Dude needs a wiglet, better posture and lighting.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2021 6:04 PM

I saw that video of Mark yesterday and yes he looks like shit, but I think really its just because he's in front of the computer screen, so bad light and a bad angle.

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2021 6:38 PM

Covid took out his hairstylist; extreme black hair dye still on a slow boat from China.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2021 6:44 PM

He is/was a hot muscle daddy. Big meaty chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2021 6:50 PM

One thing for sure, a guy with his money can have all the trainers, nutritionists, cooks, doctors, spa treatments and stylists he needs. Not to mention a top notch lighting system for zoom calls.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2021 7:03 PM

R3 I have a rock hard time believing that COVID has impacted billionaires in any way like us plebs whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2021 7:08 PM

R6 Fail

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2021 7:10 PM

A relatively minor point but Mark would look at least 50% better if he just wore a collared shirt instead of a stretched out tee shirt. After 45 or so most men don't have firm enough necks or jaw lines and benefit greatly by the framing of a proper collar.

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2021 7:13 PM

Mark Cubano? Is this an “oh dear” or have I missed a purposeful DL typo?

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2021 8:31 PM

Golda Meir looks good

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2021 8:36 PM

Stars without make up. Bad lighting and a hair color trifecta.

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2021 8:48 PM

He's 62, not sure how he would be expected to look at his age. Would you prefer he got plastic surgery to look younger and fake?

by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2021 9:20 PM

Cuban is 62 years old. You can see how made up he is on Shark Tank, the injections, the hair system/dying....

He looks like a 62 year old in great shape. Also, webcams and bad angles/lighting can be BRUTAL.

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2021 10:14 PM

R62 My brother's 62 and appears much younger looking even with salt and pepper hair, my cousin is 68 and he looks better than Cuban as do a lot of people I know in that age group. Surprised he was 62, looks older.

by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2021 11:28 PM

He is pretty muscular...his biceps and pecs pulsate with power and strength.

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2021 11:33 PM

Here he is all big and buff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2021 11:36 PM

My hair looks awful but I’m afraid to go to the salon. My front tooth is chipped but I’m afraid to go the dentist. I’ve gained twenty pounds. My point is that lots of us look and probably feel like shit right now.

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2021 11:38 PM

R13 got it right. It's how he looks outside of a professional studio.

by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2021 11:38 PM

He looks his age lol. No cosmetology visits!

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2021 11:43 PM

Many of us porked up, some of us have been ill and lost too much weight.

Very few of us are looking or feeling our best.

by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2021 11:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!