Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UPDATE: Discovery of delinquent loans adds more red flags to Rep. Lauren Boebert's "milage reimbursement" scandal

Her campaign finance disclosures to the Federal Election Commission indicate she claimed "mileage" reimbursements of over $22,000. But she was running for a seat in her own town. So how many miles equals 22k? ? It would have to be like 2 million miles. Where did she travel that was 2 million miles away? The moon?

"A nonpartisan ethics watchdog group, Accountable.US, submitted a formal request to the Office of Congressional Ethics on Thursday asking for an investigation into what it called "exorbitant" mileage disbursements to Boebert from her campaign."

Here's the kicker: "Less than two weeks before being elected to represent Colorado's 3rd District in Congress, Rep. Lauren Boebert paid off the last of nearly $20,000 in state tax liens that had accumulated on her restaurant since 2016, records show."

Coincidence? Update in thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2021 2:23 AM

This is super messy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2021 1:43 AM

The moon is only 238,900 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2021 1:44 AM

Like this trashy cunt is the only member of congress to pad their expenses. But, anyway to get her, I'm down for it.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2021 1:45 AM

The Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate is $.575 per mile, meaning she claims to have driven almost 35,000 miles

The circumference of the Earth is around 25,000 miles.

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2021 1:53 AM

Sounds like what Ms. Schock allegedly did.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2021 1:56 AM

Crucify the vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2021 1:57 AM

Important to widely advertise to her QAnon supporters she ripped them off during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2021 1:57 AM

Her district is huge around one third of the state of Colorado and I suppose it might be possible, but I doubt it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2021 2:02 AM

Unlike their cult leader, these knuckleheads forget they don't enjoy executive privelege. They're going to end up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2021 2:04 AM

When God gets back from His extended leave - He's going to wipe the planet clean and start anew. The ugliness of our insides is too ingrained to be salvaged.

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2021 2:12 AM

The exaggerated mileage is hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2021 2:23 AM

I'm sure other politicians grift, but it's funny she's so stupid she doesn't know how to do it "properly"

Watch the English newspapers if you want to see outrage over politicians grifting.

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2021 2:33 AM

What to expect from a high school dropout?

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2021 2:33 AM

Those delinquent bills tho.

by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2021 3:33 AM

R12, All her behavior suggests she doesn't know how to do *anything* properly...

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2021 4:13 AM

R5 maybe she should be learning from what Ms. Cockgobbler is doing currently, you know, the whoring and OnlyFansing instead of the illegal decorating and fangirling at concerts with “interns.”

I’d pay to watch her shove a gun up her chute. I would pay her exactly one well used, thoroughly bitten MyPillow.

I’d double that to execute the cunt myself. Idolatry is the ultimate flattery, non?

by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2021 4:46 AM

Now you can see why she carries the gun. She knows the whole thing has been a grift to pay off a failing business, and has a pretty good idea what will happen to her when either her Trumpian large donors or the cops come after her. It just depends on whether she actally has one lick of sense...and I doubt she has.

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2021 5:39 AM

It’s always a rip off with these people.

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2021 5:54 AM

Er-er

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2021 5:55 AM

Like her daddy Trump, she never thought she would win. It was all a way to shore up her failing business. When she did win, she decided to take the money while she could.

I hope she ends up broke and crying in the empty husk of her restaurant, crying while fellating a pistol, lamenting her life choices.

by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2021 6:09 AM

R8 there's a whole lot of nothing out there. Who was she driving to visit with, the coyotes? Part of that area is the Ute and Ute Mountain Ute Reservations, so you'd have to subtract that.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2021 6:25 AM

So where does this discovery go now? Is she going to get her chops broken for this? That’s what I’m looking to see.

by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2021 6:42 AM

I’m not buying that she drove this many miles. Surely she has documents to back it up, no?

$20,000 for miles? That is practically a new car.

by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2021 6:43 AM

These bad debts go back to 2013 but watch her blame Covid.

by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2021 6:47 AM

Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote] Rep. Lauren Boebert's "milage reimbursement" scandal

Oh fucking dear, OP.

It was right in the lede of the article you posted!

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2021 6:04 PM

Typical cunt family:

"Boebert has said that her parents voted for Democrats[10][11] and that they lived in poverty in Denver, where her mother received welfare. By 2001, when Boebert was 14, her mother registered as a Republican.[12] Boebert credits her first job at 15 years old, at a McDonald's restaurant, for changing her views about whether government assistance is necessary.[8][13] "

So AFTER her asshole fucking mother was on welfare, she has the nerve to then become a Republican when she's no longer on it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2021 1:50 AM

She has decided not to take a government salary, I presume?

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2021 1:52 AM

Ghetto grifting bird

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2021 1:54 AM

Call me, bitch.

This could be the start of an amazing lifestyle for you.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote]but watch her blame Covid.

In 2018 her business was a quarter million dollars in the red. In a city of 9,000 people.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2021 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!