Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonnas ugly son on the beach

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2021 5:16 PM

He looks fine. What do you look like OP??

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2021 11:23 PM

He's ugly?

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2021 11:28 PM

No mask?

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2021 11:29 PM

What pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2021 11:33 PM

And people still wonder why Madonna bought new kids?

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2021 11:33 PM

She's so lucky that she gets to be fucked by that hunk every night. I wish I could be her with his manly body thrusting his cock into my moist pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2021 11:34 PM

He don’t think he’s ugly. He’s average. Seems like a decent kid and I’d much rather hang out with him than any of the Beckham spawn.

I’m surprised/pleased Rocco’s not covered in tattoos. But, he’s only 20, that may come later.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2021 11:34 PM

*I* don’t think he’s ugly, I meant.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2021 11:35 PM

Can we please see your pics, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2021 11:36 PM

Look at that beach.

Seething with jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2021 11:40 PM

[quote] She's so lucky that she gets to be fucked by that hunk every night. I wish I could be her with his manly body thrusting his cock into my moist pussy.

Hi, Madge!

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] Seems like a decent kid and I’d much rather hang out with him than any of the Beckham spawn.

Are you serious? He didn’t do the whole school thing and spent all his time doing drugs and drinking under a bridge in London. Both of her kids are pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2021 11:46 PM

Not that bad just a dash simian in the face.

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 11:47 PM

He’s got a stout, blocky body but I would say he’s above average in looks. Of course he’s also young and the bloom of youth hasn’t faded yet. Hopefully he won’t turn out to be as big of a twat as his mom and sis.

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2021 11:49 PM

You know that Madonna’s will is going to be a million times worse than Joan Crawford’s ever was in regards to her children. No doubt Lourdes is getting jackshit. She call her dumpy and lazy. Rocco - she let Guy Ritchie give him some of the money he took from her. Her funds were already going to be split six ways. She’ll probably want to take her money with her, place next to her into her tomb like the ancient Egyptians.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2021 11:49 PM

He’s ugly as hell. Above average looks??!!

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2021 11:50 PM

Rocco's destined to look like Haley Joel Osment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2021 11:51 PM

He probably ran from Madonna after coming on to him and his friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2021 11:53 PM

R17 I was thinking Russell Crowe. Rocco looks a little thick in the water photos, plus he’s short, so any extra weight will definitely show.

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 11:56 PM

I think he looks fine. He reminds me of how MAdonna looked early on when she lived in NY. I really don't get all the hate for Madonna and now her kids. To me Madonna was the soundtrack to gay life in the 80's and her songs bring back great memories of friends still here as well as departed. To summarize, FUCK YOU OP

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2021 11:56 PM

The only thing I understand less than the DL obsession with this kid are the bitter queens who trash him for absolutely no reason.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2021 11:57 PM

His mother is a tragic plastic surgery mess. His sister is a rude, trashy "model". He's doing well in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2021 11:58 PM

DM calls him an actor, what movies has he been in?

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2021 12:07 AM

Rocco's sterling acting credits.

Madonna Feat. Nicki Minaj: Bitch I'm Madonna (Video short) Rocco Ritchie (uncredited)

Sherlock Holmes Boy in the Street (uncredited)

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2021 12:11 AM

[quote] DM calls him an actor, what movies has he been in?

Didn't you see Madonna's on Twitter? It was called "#nosausage: The Motion Picture"

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2021 12:16 AM

He need not work. Ever.

If my parents were wealthy, I'd be on an exotic beach waiting for the plague to leave our lands too.

That beach is stunning. I love the name Tulum.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2021 12:17 AM

Average at best but very,very rich. Hes a 10 in his world simply because of the money .

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2021 12:22 AM

He has no neck

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2021 12:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2021 12:23 AM

He cute. OP just being a TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2021 12:25 AM

I like stocky bodies like that. Like Michael Jackson's older "son" has.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2021 12:26 AM

Hes fucking hideous!

He wishes he looked as good as me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote] Average at best but very,very rich. Hes a 10 in his world simply because of the money .

Madonna’s not giving him a dime. Both parents have ten million kids.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2021 12:33 AM

I thought he was gay. The chick looks bored.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2021 12:41 AM

I like his bod but he needs a new hair style

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2021 12:44 AM

Hobbit Boy needs to join a gym. And yes, a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2021 12:48 AM

Can Madonna buy him a neck?

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Nice treasure trail!😍

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] I’m surprised/pleased Rocco’s not covered in tattoos. But, he’s only 20, that may come later.

If he doesn't have any tattoos yet, he probably doesn't want any.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2021 12:51 AM

What do ya want to pick on some kid for? What has he ever done to you? He has had to go through life dealing with an unbalanced loon his entire life. Probably being reminded daily that he is not fulfilling his potential or "You've been given everything" or some such shit.

There are enough truly despicable people in this world more deserving of your scorn - take a shot at someone that deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2021 12:53 AM

“Above average looks”?

Lol. Madonna’s kids are very unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2021 12:54 AM

He looks like Madonna's brother, Christopher when he was young. When he was a kid, he looked like Guy Ritchie. The Ciccone genes (and eyebrows) kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2021 12:57 AM

him and his sister are pathetic, shamelessly spending their mothers money and then can't even be bothered to visit her more than once every 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote]Madonna’s not giving him a dime. Both parents have ten million kids.

Madge’s net worth is probably in the high 9 figures if not over 10 by now. Even split 6 ways all those kids will never have to work a day in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]shamelessly spending their mothers money and then can't even be bothered to visit her more than once every 2 years

No one can really fault Rocco or Lourdes there. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2021 1:10 AM

He looks fine. The wavy hair looks better on him than the slicked-back, gangster look we usually see.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2021 1:15 AM

I'd fuck his tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2021 2:33 AM

He’s cute, looks happy, and he can’t help that his mom is Madonna. Let him be.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2021 2:47 AM

I WILL NEVER LET HIM BE I WILL CALL HIM UGLY EVERY TIME HE STEPS OUT IN PUBLIC

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2021 3:16 AM

He looks like Quasimodo his mother must be so ashamed

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2021 3:17 AM

So like mom, he's not a real blond?

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2021 3:25 AM

He's not ugly. He's not male model material, but he's perfectly fine, I wouldnt say no, even if he's a bit more masc than what I usually go for

And what did he ever do to you OP?

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2021 3:32 AM

I feel badly for the kid. His mum is Madonna and she’s made it uncomfortable for him during his teens. Then you have his older sister whose a chubby chola being called “model” (Christy Turlingtons shaking in her Jimmy Choos, NOT!) and his younger siblings who are the mums favourites and they’re all adopted from the african bush. He’s like FUCK THAT NOISE IM GOING TOTALLY NORMAL FAMILY WITH MY DAD AND LOVELY STEP MUM mode. He’s short and his face is the worst mix of M and Guy but he seems like he’s trying to not be in the spotlight. It’s the paparazzi who won’t leave this kid alone.

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2021 3:41 AM

At least he isn't one of those professional instagram gym rats

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2021 3:45 AM

He looks like a dwarf, nearly. How “tall” is he?

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2021 3:47 AM

I'm actually surprised he doesn't have hideous tattoos....

by Anonymousreply 56February 5, 2021 3:47 AM

Would a celeb kid like that be financially independent now with a trust he has access to, or does he have to call his mother on the phone for money every day? Like would Madonna have to approve this trip to Mexico?

by Anonymousreply 57February 5, 2021 3:50 AM

WTF, OP? He’s far far from being ugly. Show me your pic, fat fuck?

by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2021 4:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2021 4:13 AM

He resembles the Guidice girls. Are we sure Madonna and Joe Guidice never hooked up?

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2021 4:13 AM

[Quote]him and his sister are pathetic,

Oh, hon. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2021 4:15 AM

Hey OP, THESE are ugly sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2021 4:28 AM

I was hoping there was a VPL so we could tell if he's cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2021 6:44 AM

Y'all think he has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 64February 5, 2021 6:56 AM

He looks like Prince Jackson. Maybe they could do a rap song together?

by Anonymousreply 65February 5, 2021 2:09 PM

He's adorable. OP's obviously an angry Brit. Or a female.

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2021 2:22 PM

I don't know why you all defend him he's a fucking whore and keeps wearing the same 3 outfits over and over. His hands look like the hands of a woman. Ugly teeth too.

by Anonymousreply 67February 5, 2021 3:44 PM

He's not ugly at all. He looks perfectly fine. In spite of being raised by Madonna, he seems to be well adjusted. There have been no arrests, scandals, or any reports of bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 68February 5, 2021 3:51 PM

He was arrested at 16.....

by Anonymousreply 69February 5, 2021 3:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 5, 2021 3:56 PM

Pot is still considered a "drug"?

I mean having the same connotation as heroin or meth.

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2021 6:29 PM

[quote] I was hoping there was a VPL so we could tell if he's cut or uncut.

Madonna had Guy Ritchie cut and no doubt had her son cut as well. She didn’t cut his hair until he was 3 in keeping with Jewish tradition. She’s batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2021 10:12 PM

He may not be the elephant man but by normal human standards he’s below average. If his mom wasn’t Madonna and his dad wasn’t a grifter who got some of Madonna’s money nobody would pay attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2021 3:11 AM

^that’s probably how Rocco would like it.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2021 3:18 AM

Is the bodyguard that's fucking him at night lurking in the background somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2021 3:34 AM

Prob a whole other topic, but I never understood the extent of Madge's commitment to Kabbalah. Did she actually convert to Judaism? (I believe I read she did, and chose Esther as her Hebrew name.) Did she raise the younger kids as Jews? Did she force Guy Ritchie to convert? I don't see that happening.

Is she still into Kabbalah? A lot of the celebs who signed on in the past have abandoned it.

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2021 5:16 PM

R76, she didn’t convert but she became all about its hocus pocus big time. It’s a cult for dumb people. They literally tell her that she can live forever, control everything, if she wears red string, drinks Kabbalah water and nails Zohars to her tour stage (she did), she’s protected. They also treat her like royalty. She thinks she’s bought her way into heaven. They’re anti-gay and have been investigated by the FBI over finances numerous times. All of those charities she has is run through them. They basically tell their followers common sense and their narcissistic followers think it’s something new and unheard of. Madonna wears white to stay in line with their bs teachings. You should see that documentary that was done. They do stuff like yell at a screen to change the world. They tell them if their child is hit by a truck, the child turned away from the light or god. It’s a cult for idiots who need control. They prey on cancer victims.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2021 6:32 PM

I assume he dropped out of art school since he has so much free time to play on the beach

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2021 8:25 PM

Don’t you Devry r78?

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2021 1:58 AM

You stupid bitch OP he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2021 2:02 AM

It seems Rocco has the worst features from both parents, his mom's short height and his father 'duh' face and fat nose. Before the awful plastic surgery, Madonna had nice features. She never had a big nose.

Rocco is listed a being 5'10", no way is he that tall, he looks about 5'6" at best!

Not sure where the chubby stocky body comes form from, was Madonna ever fat? Before she got too thin, she was of average weight when she hit the music scene.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2021 2:14 AM

I think he has the same disease John Merrick had. Sad last days!

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2021 3:24 AM

No way is he 5'10, he's barely taller than Lola who is 5'5. Something must have gone seriously wrong with him during puberty to cause such unnatural shortness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2021 5:51 AM

WTF is your damage, OP?

by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2021 7:33 AM

Guy Ritchie is not tall. And he is inclined to pudginess at times.

He had a 15-minute window (ca his marriage to Madge) where I would have described him as hot. It didn't last.

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2021 2:42 PM

He’s short and kind of dirt looking, but something about him makes me want to swallow every last drop.

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2021 2:44 PM

Madonna's no oil painting.

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2021 2:52 PM

He's probably got access to his trust fund now. Madonna would give him enough to keep him from selling out to the tabs--you know he saw all kinds of dirt as a kid. He's got it made, really. Madge has transferred her obsessive attention to the adopted kids. He got to take the money and run.

by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2021 5:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!