Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nick Scotti

Let's discuss...

by Anonymousreply 170February 12, 2023 2:47 AM

Very hot in Kiss Me, Guido.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2021 10:55 PM

I loved his reality show [italic]New York Nick[/italic] on the old Style network (now We TV).

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2021 10:56 PM

He's in his 50s and his last acting credit (per IMDB) was 14 years ago. Not much to say, OP.

I vaguely remember his reality show (was it on Style?) where he lived in Chelsea (I think) and pretended to be straight.

Nice-looking man, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2021 10:57 PM

Getty Images has quite a few pics of him and he is very handsome. The last one is from 2010. It looks like he went out with Madonna for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2021 11:06 PM

I worked with Nick when he was a model back in the 80's, he had a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2021 11:06 PM

I remember him as the original Tony on Y&R (

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2021 11:08 PM

From 2010. That's him on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2021 11:14 PM

Grace, if you only knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2021 11:21 PM

So funny. I was just thinking of his song "Alone With You" this weekend. He was an unremarkable singer but the music was catchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2021 11:22 PM

Catchy. A little Luther Vandross vibe there.

Of course, it can't compare to Reichen's "Up To The Sky."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2021 11:27 PM

R10, that horrible track is an assault on human dignity, decency and taste. At least Nick Scotti could carry a tune.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2021 11:31 PM

Another fan here of his old "New York Nick" reality show. It was fun.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2021 11:50 PM

Nick is cool

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 6:45 PM

I always like him on Y&R.

It appears he goes by "Dominick" now (from Domenico) and lives in a Kew Gardens studio apartment.

But why has he gone private and not had a photo taken in 11 years?

Is he still trying to be an artist?

Would Madonna return his phone call?

Is it possible he posts on DL?

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2021 10:23 PM

I remember doing him in the late 80s or early 90s. He was subletting on E 13th Street in my building and I can confirm his dick was pretty memorable. If I can remember it all these years later, it was nice. He is gay as a goose, and probably a gold star gay. I never got the impression he was bi.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]It appears he goes by "Dominick" now (from Domenico) and lives in a Kew Gardens studio apartment.

So he moved out of Chelsea?

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2021 4:26 AM

he was on the cover of Newsweek with a female model and they were on the cover as an example of physical beauty.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2021 4:34 AM

Nick had a modest club hit called "Get Over, " written by Madonna and Stephen Bray, produced by Madonna and Shep Pettibone. I'd link it, but Nick looked better than he sings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2021 4:40 AM

[quote]Nick looked better than he sings.

Nick looked better than he sang.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Wasn't he also a prolific internet troll who frequently posted pics of himself, asking if readers thought he was hot?

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2021 4:58 AM

He could deliver his package to me any time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2021 5:45 AM

R20 , on what websites did he do this?

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2021 6:31 AM

Wasn't he dating Fran Drescher's gay ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson for a while back around the time that his New York Nick reality series was on?

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2021 6:49 AM

R22, on various IMDb general message boards, ie. Soapbox, Religion. To be fair, it was never expressly clear to me whether it was Nick himself, or if it was just a Nick Scotti-obsessed troll. While I read them, I mostly shied away from participating in the threads, which really were the most awful self-pitying, attention-whoring scenes you could imagine. But the DL has been convinced of actual celeb participation in threads for less. Had the threads been posted here, it's pretty much a certainty that the consensus here would have been that it was him.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] lives in a Kew Gardens studio apartment.

A studio apartment...

In QUEENS.

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2021 2:02 PM

Hes str8

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2021 12:17 AM

I enjoyed him on Y&R and in KISS ME, GUIDO.

I remember reading about his disabled father being killed by a truck at the time it happened (2005).

“WHEELCHAIR TRAGEDY – TRUCK KILLS ACTOR’S DISABLED DAD IN QNS.

A truck swerving to avoid a young boy on a busy Queens street clipped the child and then fatally crushed a 67-year-old stroke victim sitting in his wheelchair in front of his house as he enjoyed a rare day outside yesterday.

The victim, Aniello Scotti, was the father of Style Network TV host Nick Scotti.

“A stroke didn’t take him but this truck did,” said his tearful daughter, Vivian Scotti-Fusco, after the tragedy in Ozone Park.

“He never came outside – that’s the irony of it all. It’s the beautiful weather that brought him out,” Scotti-Fusco said of her dad, a retired bus driver and construction worker who planned on soon moving with her upstate.

“He wanted to come out and relax and he got killed!”

Nick Scotti said, “He was a tough, tough man . . . He was an incredible guy.

“A very passionate guy,” said Nick, who appears with his sister on the show “New York Nick.”

He also is a former top model who played the lead in the 1997 film “Kiss Me Guido,” and had a role in the soap opera “The Young and the Restless.”

His debut record album in 1993 included a song, “Get Over,” written by Madonna, who sang backup.

Yesterday’s tragedy was set in motion at about 1 p.m. as the truck, driven by a 42-year-old man, was traveling south on Cross Bay Boulevard at the intersection of Silver Road.

The driver, according to police, swerved when he saw an 11-year-old boy step off the median.

“I was trying to avoid the kid,” said the driver.

But the boy, Evan Herzberg, denied that he had walked into the street. He insisted that he’d been standing on the median waiting to cross.

“I saw the truck come, he tried to stop,” Evan said. “He came up on the median and sideswiped my arm.”

After hitting Evan, the truck mounted the sidewalk and struck the elder Scotti, who was pronounced dead at Jamaica.

The driver was not charged, but cops are still investigating.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2021 1:20 AM

in younger days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2021 1:25 AM

Another "New York Nick" fan here...hey Diz!

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2021 2:35 AM

Greatest. Singer. EVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2021 5:33 AM

R23 Peter Marc Jacobson was one of the Executive Producers of "New York Nick," so it would have made sense to see them out together representing-promoting the show. But ya' never know ..lol!

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2021 6:47 AM

Why would a bigwig producer like Peter Marc Jacobson be an EP of a rinky-dink reality show airing on little-watched cable channel unless he was also involved with the star?

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2021 7:11 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2021 8:08 PM

Hot when he was young, but he was NEVER going to age well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 6, 2021 8:17 PM

Consensus from his old threads:

•100% gay

• Bottom

• Heavy meth user at one time—supposedly he spiraled heavily after his father died in a freak accident

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2021 8:23 PM

Nick Scotti was in one of the better storylines on Y&R. A really well thought storyline, (Cassie as Sharon's bio daughter), of course the sight of Nick Scotti in board shorts....damn, those were my kind of nipples.

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2021 8:29 PM

Nick (Tony) had great chemistry with Cassie, whom he called "Peanut." It was really sweet relationship.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2021 8:37 PM

Peanut

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2021 1:07 AM

Was Nick a Seymour Stein protégé?

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2021 5:48 AM

R39 yes

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2021 10:05 PM

While he was still on Y&R in '97-98 timeframe, one soap mag reported, "There are rumors of a new record deal with David Geffen."

He would have been 31-32 by that time. Isn't that a little old for DG?

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2021 10:46 PM

Yep 2 old for geffen r41

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2021 9:11 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 43December 29, 2021 7:10 PM

He lives in St Petersburg, FL now.

by Anonymousreply 44December 29, 2021 7:17 PM

R44 how do you know

by Anonymousreply 45December 29, 2021 11:33 PM

r45 We have a mutual friend.

by Anonymousreply 46December 29, 2021 11:37 PM

He was pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 30, 2021 12:24 AM

He left the limelight due to some tragic plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 48December 30, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote]I worked with Nick when he was a model back in the 80's, he had a big dick.

Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 49December 30, 2021 1:02 AM

I’d love that scene from sex and the city with Samantha. He was one hot package delivered.

by Anonymousreply 50December 30, 2021 1:05 AM

He was hot

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote]Wasn't he dating Fran Drescher's gay ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson for a while

🤮

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2022 12:05 AM

r52.....yes

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2022 1:12 AM

Loved him in Kiss Me Guido

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2022 3:15 AM

Has he ever been married or ever had kids?

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2022 1:54 PM

He sucks dick.

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2022 3:14 PM

I like his voice and think he can sing quite well.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2022 4:02 PM

"Dominick's" Instagram is private, but this is his profile pic.

I would guess it's a fairly current photo, because just off-hand, I'd put this guy mid-50s. (He's now 55.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2022 6:39 PM

The address in Florida that some websites associate him with is his mother, Christina's, condo. It's in a five-story senior community building. Per real estate sites, it was put on the market just this last December 2021, but then taken off market in January 2022. The listing with photos is still up, though. (See link.) It's just a one bedroom unit, but it's pretty large for that (over 1000 sf.) I notice there's a futon in the living room. Has he been one of those good Italian boys living with mom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2022 8:16 PM

I remember him on The Young And The Restless.

by Anonymousreply 60February 21, 2022 11:08 PM

He was a good singer

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2022 12:47 AM

Rather fish lipped.

by Anonymousreply 62February 25, 2022 12:51 AM

So to sum up, big dicked bottom who was hooked om meth at one point, connected to Fran Dresher's gay husband Peter and then dropped out of site.

by Anonymousreply 63February 25, 2022 1:22 AM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 64February 25, 2022 1:24 AM

Nick Scotti is straight

by Anonymousreply 65February 25, 2022 2:06 AM

Handsome despite oversized ears

by Anonymousreply 66February 25, 2022 2:31 AM

A friend of mine worked as a male model with him in the late 90’s or early 00’s. It was a James Bond-themed fashion shoot for Playboy magazine (if I remember right) that was shot at the Sheats–Goldstein house in LA. My friend is a handsome beefcake type who was hired for his abs, who is Italian and resembles Scotti’s male model “look.” Scotti was there as a “name” sort of, but not featured. There were a lot of models and “celebs” in the shoot. Verne Troyer and Ed Furlong were part of it. After the day’s work my friend and Scotti hooked up in Scotti’s hotel room. The invitation was very subtle, like, “want to hang out?” My friend (who is out) said the sex was okay, just jerking off and caressing. No talking about sex or being gay or anything. Very, “we’re just two dudes.” Then goodbye. My friend said it was awkward and that his impression with him he is closeted and seemed not thrilled with the gig.

by Anonymousreply 67February 25, 2022 12:06 PM

How fares Aunt Diz?

by Anonymousreply 68February 25, 2022 12:20 PM

But, R67, did your friend mention any verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 69February 25, 2022 12:22 PM

R69 I’ll ask!

by Anonymousreply 70February 25, 2022 12:23 PM

Kiss Me Guido is a classic

by Anonymousreply 71February 25, 2022 4:13 PM

About ten years ago, I attended a collector’s show in Chicago (don’t judge, DL!) and Nick Scotti was one of the announced performers scheduled, held in multiple banquet rooms at a hotel near O’Hare.

The day I visited, there was a table set up for Nick Scotti, but there was no one there, nor was there a sign indicating if/when Mr. Scotti would be returning. I recognized the handler for the celeb at the next table from previous shows, and asked what was up with Mr. Scotti. (No, I didn’t attend the show with the strict intention of seeing Mr. Scotti, just thought it odd that there would be table set up but no one overseeing it.). The handler rolled his eyes and said that Mr. Scotti had only briefly sat at his table earlier in the day before he complained of back pain and stated he needed to go back to his room and rest.

by Anonymousreply 72February 25, 2022 5:18 PM

What is a collector's show, r72?

by Anonymousreply 73February 25, 2022 5:29 PM

R72 Nick was going to sing or strip?

by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2022 5:30 PM

Sing

by Anonymousreply 75February 26, 2022 2:32 AM

A collector’s show is another name for an autograph show.

by Anonymousreply 76February 26, 2022 3:53 AM

Gosh, r17, if he were on the cover of Newsweek, you'd think that would come up in a Google search.

by Anonymousreply 77February 26, 2022 5:50 AM

R77 It's mentioned in the second paragraph of his Wikipedia page.

Here's the cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 26, 2022 7:07 AM

why did he leave Y&R?

by Anonymousreply 79February 26, 2022 8:01 AM

[Quote] Gosh, [R17], if he were on the cover of Newsweek, you'd think that would come up in a Google search.—Liar!!

Some of you are so fucking odd. Of all the things to try to score points on...

by Anonymousreply 80February 26, 2022 1:55 PM

I've told my story on DL before. I hooked up with him in the mid 2000s when he lived on Sutton PL. He does not have a big dick. Haha. Like R67 mentioned about their friend, it was awkward as hell and bad. I also was told I looked like him and was introduced to him by a famous photographer at a party in NYC because "Nick would like me". After being a complete asshole and ambivalent towards me, later when I was leaving the party he literally stopped me from leaving with his arm in the doorway. He is gay, neurotic, arrogant asshole, and a bad lay. Definitely not a top either. His whole body wasn't very memorable and he was the worst kisser of my life. At the time I only knew him as the hot UPS guy on SATC. I was also closeted at the time.

by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2022 6:44 AM

R81, wow! Any more details?

by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2022 7:01 AM

If I knew nothing else about him, this photo alone would tell me that Nick is 100% gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2022 8:40 AM

He sucks dick.

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2022 10:16 AM

Nicky was hot in his day

by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2022 9:17 PM

R82 flat ass, skinny legs, skinny dick in the 5-6 range, if that. He's cut. I'm a big kisser so the mood was killed instantly when he couldn't do that and I don't like skinny legs on men. It's one of the first things I look at. It was awful, we finished, I stayed the night, we made plans to hang out again. He was leaving town, we talked on the phone before he left and said we would get together when he got back. But after that phone call, I really didn't care anymore. He was such a cocky jerk and no sense of humor. His jokes were corny. Anyway, I never contacted him and he never contacted me. Haha. A little more than ten years later we crossed paths again and he actually waved at me and said hi and came up to me. I don't think he remembered me and I never mentioned the past. It was awkward all over again. We started following each other on Instagram and he liked a few of my pics but by that time he was aging like death and doing the art thing. I had no interest at all. But listen, when I first met him, from the waist up he was absolutely beautiful. GORGEOUS and stunning for real. Below the waist was another story. Looking back now that I'm older I think he's just not confident and comfortable with his sexuality. And I don't mean just the homosexual stuff. All of my boyfriends have been Italian and when they are part of a close knit overbearing family then there is some hangups there. Years later I saw KISS ME GUIDO and couldn't believe it was the same guy. He was so charming and funny in that movie and obviously so goodlooking. But he was nothing like that character. He is a talented man. I like his song he did for the sdtk. It shouts gay! Haha SIDE NOTE: I also ended up becoming friends with a Ford Model turned scout and it came up he had hooked up with Nick at a hotel after a runway show they did together. He, too, said he was bad and that he left him mid screw saying "Is this a joke?" We both compared stories and laughed. So that's me, the Ford model, and R67 's friend that all said he was bad. He's too into himself. A little too much.

by Anonymousreply 86March 10, 2022 9:46 PM

R86, a shame to hear he was such a jerk. And you mentioned he's not a top...He's just a bottom or he's versatile? Sorry for all of the questions, I just have always had a fascination with him.

by Anonymousreply 87March 10, 2022 10:28 PM

R87 I have no idea what he is really. I spent one night with him almost twenty years ago. 🤷‍♂️ To me he was a frustrated bottom. Haha. And had a weird thing with chapstick.

by Anonymousreply 88March 11, 2022 1:50 AM

There's no reason he couldn't have built a career after acting. Older face guy in Manhattan that was a cover boy and actor back in the day. Maybe Real estate? A walker for rich old single women or men. A super luxe tour guide of Italy with yacht charters and chefs. Nothing Uber rich but a few levels down. Get them close enough to look at real money. Get them VIP tickets to shit and bring some Eurotrash models for a party on board the yacht. Charge them a fortune. And find someone to be his sugar grampy or gamgam. Just brainstorming here. What else could Nick do to make enough bread to move out of that Queens studio?

by Anonymousreply 89March 11, 2022 2:02 AM

[Quote] I don't like skinny legs on men. It's one of the first things I look at.

But you continued. To have a story, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 90March 11, 2022 2:25 AM

R90 Whatever. I don't know what you're talking about. I was there. You weren't. Stay pressed. R87 Also, Nick's studio apt on Sutton Place was immaculate. Beautiful and in a beautiful building.

by Anonymousreply 91March 11, 2022 3:34 AM

[Quote] I was there. You weren't.

I'm glad. My point is: Your recounting makes you look worse than Nick.

by Anonymousreply 92March 11, 2022 3:48 AM

R92 oh gee, does it? Oh no what will everyone think! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 93March 11, 2022 3:56 AM

Well, if you were unbothered, you wouldn't be going back and forth on it...

by Anonymousreply 94March 11, 2022 3:59 AM

R88, thanks for the info...I just wish he would have done more movies and music. I always thought his career would have gone further than what it did.

by Anonymousreply 95March 11, 2022 4:04 AM

I’d do him.

by Anonymousreply 96March 11, 2022 4:09 AM

R94 Such intellectual logic. Please tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 97March 11, 2022 4:15 AM

[Quote] Please tell me more.

This is DL. You should take being called an asshole in stride.

by Anonymousreply 98March 11, 2022 4:16 AM

R98 haha. It's never that serious.

by Anonymousreply 99March 11, 2022 4:21 AM

[quote] A walker for rich old single women or men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 11, 2022 4:52 AM

He's a fine looking man.

by Anonymousreply 101March 11, 2022 5:00 AM

Damn, that pic with Madonna is unflattering. Those his lips are what many delusional gals and gays pay for these days.

by Anonymousreply 102March 11, 2022 5:02 AM

Is on Grindr in St.Pete now?

by Anonymousreply 103March 12, 2022 4:54 AM

He’s got the same Madonna smile, it’s no wonder they hung out together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2022 4:15 AM

He’s pretty cute in this modeling shot when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2022 4:19 AM

Quite a schnozz for a model.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2022 4:45 AM

That Jeffrey Brezovar was (and probably still is) undeniably gorgeous, but there is something so manufactured about his persona. He's gay too and a bit of a nutbag according to a friend who dated him briefly. He's also the sperm donor/dad to Camryn Manheim's child. That's...odd.

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2022 4:48 AM

Madonna surely sucked Nick's cock.

by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2022 4:49 AM

R106, what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 109March 14, 2022 4:54 AM

Look at r104, r109.

by Anonymousreply 110March 14, 2022 4:59 AM

R107 Tell us more. What do you mean a nut bag? Any good stories?

by Anonymousreply 111March 14, 2022 5:11 AM

I see what you mean, R107. When I googled Jeffrey some pretty sexy photos came up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 14, 2022 5:17 AM

Another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 14, 2022 5:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 114March 16, 2022 8:47 PM

Kiss Me Guido

by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2022 4:49 AM

Nick is a guido alright.

by Anonymousreply 116March 25, 2022 11:34 AM

I'm not a Guido

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2022 6:53 AM

Him and Madonna dated I heard

by Anonymousreply 118April 2, 2022 11:24 PM

They didnt date...they fucked...theres a difference

by Anonymousreply 119April 2, 2022 11:30 PM

I had no idea that Kiss Me Guido was remade as a television series renamed Some Of My Best Friends with Jason Bateman as the gay guy, Danny Nucci in the Nick Scotti role, and Alec Mapa has the drama queen neighbor. He almost passes as trans here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 3, 2022 12:46 AM

Nick makes an appearance at 1:19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 3, 2022 10:53 PM

R121, thanks for the video

by Anonymousreply 122April 10, 2022 4:42 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2022 5:02 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2022 9:51 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2022 4:25 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2022 11:39 PM

Guido

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2022 3:11 AM

i always liked this remix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2022 4:51 AM

Nick looks like a taller Tommy Bracco

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2022 5:04 AM

Nick Shitti

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2022 5:14 PM

how is he gay if he's fucking Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2022 1:18 AM

He never really seems happy. What's wrong with him? Does he have any nude scenes. I'd like to scenes?

by Anonymousreply 132May 9, 2022 1:23 AM

R131, where'd you hear he got with madonna?

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2022 5:11 AM

r133, someone upthread said they were fucking when she produced that track for him.

by Anonymousreply 134May 19, 2022 2:42 AM

Hotty

by Anonymousreply 135May 29, 2022 4:11 AM

Scott

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2022 5:25 AM

Kiss Me Guido is a classic

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2022 6:12 AM

R131 he wasn't fucking Madonna

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2022 6:39 AM

he doesn't seem very bright and now that his looks have faded

by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2022 6:40 AM

R139, why not very bright?

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2022 7:56 AM

Anyone know why he didn't become a star?

by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2022 1:22 AM

Too horse toothed.

by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2022 1:42 AM

He didn't put out. That's why his star faded.

by Anonymousreply 143June 29, 2022 9:35 PM

I'll assume he's gay or just not interested in sex. He looks sad all the time, though.

by Anonymousreply 144June 30, 2022 9:23 AM

Hes straight

by Anonymousreply 145July 30, 2022 11:08 PM

Underrated

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2022 6:08 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 147August 23, 2022 11:11 PM

Yezz

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2022 11:40 PM

Hukjj

by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2022 3:40 AM

Kiss me Guido

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2022 7:47 PM

Why didn't he ever become a big star?

by Anonymousreply 151October 15, 2022 1:48 AM

He was the hottest guy ever in his prime!

by Anonymousreply 152October 28, 2022 2:28 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 153October 28, 2022 6:23 PM

When did he look his best?

by Anonymousreply 154November 2, 2022 12:16 AM

R154 If I had to choose five years, it would probably be between 1996-2001. That would include the Newsweek "Biology of Beauty" cover, his stint on "The Young & the Restless," and the film, "Kiss Me Guido." Agewise, he would have been 30-35 during that time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 2, 2022 2:08 AM

R155, I agree

by Anonymousreply 156November 2, 2022 3:37 AM

Ryan Gosling looks like him

by Anonymousreply 157November 23, 2022 10:21 PM

What's his girlfriend's name?

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Why didn't he do more lead movie roles after Kiss Me Guido?

by Anonymousreply 159December 5, 2022 1:17 AM

"Kiss Me Guido" was barely released and grossed under half a million bucks in total in theaters.

I'm wondering why he ever left Y&R, or if they didn't enjoy working with him so they wrote him out? Maybe he wasn't even as good a soap actor as Brenda Dickson?

by Anonymousreply 160December 5, 2022 3:18 AM

What does everyone think of his music?

by Anonymousreply 161December 8, 2022 11:50 PM

Hottest guy ever

by Anonymousreply 162December 15, 2022 3:45 AM

This Could Take All Night is his best song

by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2022 2:46 AM

At one time I wanted him in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2022 3:02 AM

How’s his biscotti?

by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2022 7:00 AM

Kiss

by Anonymousreply 166January 1, 2023 1:10 AM

A bf of mine at the time worked with him in real estate back in 2000-2002 when they both worked for Corcoran Group. They sat side-by side in a cubicle. In the beginning he said NS was 'nice enough' but not over-friendly. He was a 'hard person to get to know', but he made money, and had great contacts. Before NS left Corcoran, my friend suggested the two of them go out one night to celebrate his 'new venture' (he was launching his own real estate company outside of NYC). My bf said they went for drinks and then NS invited him to his place, saying he wanted to talk about my bf going to work for his new real estate company. Once they got there, NS started making moves on him - even though he told him he was involved with someone (plus he never found NS attractive). He said the 'meeting' came to a halt, NS seemed embarassed, and my bf left. Once NS left Corocran a few days later, no one in the office ever heard from him again.

by Anonymousreply 167January 19, 2023 8:08 PM

Great singer

by Anonymousreply 168January 22, 2023 12:58 AM

[quote]What's his girlfriend's name?

James.

by Anonymousreply 169January 22, 2023 1:08 AM

Hott

by Anonymousreply 170February 12, 2023 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!