Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon Musk

Why does his face look like that? Has he had a ton of plastic surgery, or did he always look like this? He looks like a reconstructed burn victim.

I know a few people who speak of him incredibly reverentially--as if he were the Messiah sent to deliver us to a better world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2022 8:04 PM

"Elon Musk," a tantalizing new scent from Prince Matchabelli.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2021 9:49 PM

Yes a lot of work. Hair transplant too.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2021 9:54 PM

I do know that he is a drug addict. Let's not invest too much hope in him.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2021 9:54 PM

He’s kind of an unscrupulous guy, yes? Questionable character?

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2021 9:54 PM

Reminds me of the character Data on one of those Star Trek iterations.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2021 9:56 PM

I have noticed this too, OP. His face is pulled tightly and it is shiny as if he had a skin graft. Does anyone have any evidence of his work with before/after pics?

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2021 10:08 PM

Everything Tesla has done has been the result of him using his family's wealth to find the right people to build it, yet he's somehow the second coming. Total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2021 10:21 PM

Lone Skum

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2021 10:24 PM

He’s Trump-like R7?

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2021 10:28 PM

Before and After:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2021 10:29 PM

Elon and Ken Burns have always looked like T burn victims to me.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2021 10:39 PM

Who cares?

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2021 11:01 PM

He actually looks like a normal human in that before picture r12 posted.

Now he just looks like a bad PS victim.

I have to wonder if some of these people who start with the plastic surgery just flip out and start trying to look like someone else?

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2021 11:52 PM

He’s hideous inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2021 12:00 AM

Lost whatever respect I had for Musk once started supporting Kanye West's run for President. Scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2021 12:04 AM

He looks a bit Asian after the surgery. But not in a naturally born Asian way.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2021 12:04 AM

I just saw a news report on him, about sending regular men to space, the camera was FAR away from him. It was him standing at a distance, from a side angle. Can only see one side of his face. He looked fat. He was wearing a demin shirt with shirt sleeve rolled up.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2021 12:10 AM

The hair transplant looks good but his face is waxen. Can’t figure out what he’s done. He is definitely a disturbed human being.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2021 7:14 AM

No amount of money or cosmetic work can fix a douche 🙄

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2021 9:28 AM

It's so weird our planet is being controlled by men who are either squarely on the autism spectrum (Gates, Zuckerberg), or are so bizarre and fucked-up no one could possibly diagnose them (Musk, Peter Thiel).

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2021 9:42 PM

It's winter and he is storing nuts in his cheeks

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2021 9:47 PM

Hair plugs, plenty of plastic surgery and heavy drug use.

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2021 9:48 PM

r20 Don't forget Claus Schwab. An actual Bond villain.

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2021 9:50 PM

He's really a robot controlled by China.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2021 9:53 PM

He looks like a creepy incel in the "before" pic. Does anyone remember his cameo in Iron Man 2? He's definitely trying to fulfill a Tony Stark-like image of himself, complete with the full, dark head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2021 9:55 PM

He is almost as prolific a tweeter as Dump was. And abt the same amt of bullshit. What does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2021 12:16 AM

The NY Times hatchet job on him today is beyond belief. Without any evidence they accuse him of being a racist because he was a teenager in South Africa. Even though his father identified as a Progressive opposing apartheid, he gets smeared. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2022 6:33 PM

I don’t know about Elon Musk but that MUMMY in the White House - Biden has had a TON of work done on his face.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2022 7:01 PM

R28 - Sure, Jan. Are you his plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2022 8:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!