Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Name one male politician with a decent or even good haircut!

I dare ya! Find one and name one!

i once worked for a lady barber who pointed out how bad most politicians' haircuts are. And lo, these 38 years later, her observation remains correct.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2021 4:22 AM

Conservatives politicians are the worst. They all have that plastic looking, grifter televangelist hair.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2021 1:19 PM

Adam Kinzinger's hair is consistently more than good. But he's the exception. That much of OP's post is true.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2021 1:20 PM

You rang...??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2021 1:34 PM

Biden's hair is awful. Hate that long hair in the back, like an English funeral director.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2021 1:42 PM

That’s PRESIDENT BIDEN and his hair is WONDERFUL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2021 1:45 PM

Relax, R5. His entire face and scalp are surgically reconstructed. Again and again.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2021 1:47 PM

[QUOTE] Relax, R5. His entire face and scalp are surgically reconstructed. Again and again.

Is that right, comrade? How’s the weather in Moscow?

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2021 1:48 PM

Fuck you, R7. Do you deny that the statement is true? Or do you merely object to the true statement being made?

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2021 1:50 PM

Does this guy even own a comb?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2021 1:52 PM

I do declaryah I am the best coiffed gal in the whole county.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2021 1:52 PM

I want to run my fingers through Jon's hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2021 1:54 PM

Whenever I see Rand Paul, I can’t help but think of the imagery of his hair being like snakes swirling on his head.

Medusa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2021 2:05 PM

Do I count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2021 2:06 PM

[quote] Whenever I see Rand Paul, I can’t help but think of the imagery of his hair being like snakes swirling on his head. Medusa

[quote] The name "Medusa" itself is often used in ways not directly connected to the mythological figure but to suggest the gorgon's abilities or to connote malevolence...

Malevolence.....yep, Rand Paul

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2021 2:10 PM

Holy shit, r13, he's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2021 2:12 PM

R3 - he always had nice, touchable hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2021 2:13 PM

R7 Not that I care one bit, but isn't it common knowledge that our new president has had hair plugs put in and a face lift?

And no Russian spoken here. I live in Providence in an American colonial home with a goldie in the front yard.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2021 2:19 PM

Rishi Sunak, Chancellor of the Exchequer for the United Kingdom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2021 2:31 PM

Chad Wolf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2021 2:34 PM

Matt Gaetz has nice hair for an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2021 2:40 PM

Didn't that Edwards guy brag about getting $200 haircuts? I can't think of his first name. He ran for President years ago, his wife was dying of cancer, and he had an affair (and baby) while his wife was dying. He had great hair. Looked like Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2021 3:32 PM

Obama

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2021 3:36 PM

This guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2021 3:41 PM

I';ll have you know Hogan Gidley spent a full $25 in Koreatown to buy his "hair"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2021 3:41 PM

Trey Gowdy's ever changing looks are a triumph. Here's just one of many chameleon-like hairstyles he has pulled off in the last few years.

Iconic. Oh - and don't you get any ideas, gays, this boy is 100% man and all, cough, cough, 'straight'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Mittens' hair is always gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Look #2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Look #3 - Now serving Valdemort realness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2021 3:45 PM

John F. Kennedy

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2021 11:55 PM

Regan had a good head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2021 12:09 AM

AS Katherine Heigl would contend, it depends on your definition.

Rand Paul et al. actually HAVE good hair cuts if you consider what they're trying to do - namely hiding that their hair is thin or even balding. They're also excellent hair cuts if you are insecure and believe that poofy hair like that makes you look young - Boris Johnson's 'do is a reflection of that "youthful" mindset.

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2021 2:18 AM

R21, you can remember all of those details, but you can't remember his name is John? He was John Kerry's VP running mate, for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2021 4:19 AM

Bill Clinton had great hair and a very respectable haircut during his Presidential years.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2021 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!