Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Englund, husband of the late Cloris Leachman

George Englund was quite handsome when younger. I tend to like the looks of Jewish men and was consistent as I found him handsome here even before reading that his mother was Jewish.

Best friends with Marlon Brando but I know of no rumors of the homosex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Brando told Englund that if Englund had a cunt, they’d be married .

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2021 11:08 AM

Didn't know that R1. See, post something on DL and learn something!

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2021 11:11 AM

Englund had an affair with Joan Collins, Joan called Cloris & said "I'm sleeping with your husband, what are you going to do about it?" At the time, Cloris was in a hospital, recovering from a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2021 11:18 AM

He has BDF for days. Sorta can't blame Joan.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2021 11:20 AM

He was very handsome and aged quite well. When Leachman was on “Dancing with the Stars”, they showed Englund a few times, and he looked terrific.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2021 11:50 AM

Unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2021 12:04 PM

R3 does anyone think that Joan’s affair with Englund was the reason Charlotte Rae infamously called her a bitch publicly on that interview show? Maybe Rae and Leachman were friends.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2021 12:04 PM

His mother, Mabel Albertson, played Darren Stevens' mother in BEWITCHED - George and Cloris were the real life Darren and Samantha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2021 12:05 PM

The Ugly American -- George watching Marlon make out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2021 12:16 PM

I had forgotten about that connection to Mabel Albertson. And that Jack Albertson was his uncle.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote]Joan Collins = cunt

YOU try saying no to a dick that long and beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2021 3:25 PM

For some reason, I was thinking of Robert Englund from Nightmare on Elm Street.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2021 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!