Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Beghe’s Voice

Sexy as hell, or fingernails on a chalkboard?

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2021 3:53 AM

I don't know about now, but in the 90s the face+the body+the voice=sex on two legs.

I haven't seen him in anything lately.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2021 2:23 AM

Don't feel it visually or audibly. Meh! And who is he?

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2021 2:51 AM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2021 3:31 AM

I just recently started watching Chicago PD, which stars Jason Beghe, and I can't stand his voice. I looked him up on google one day, and found out that he was intubated in the hospital after an accident, and he kept trying to pull the tube out and damaged his vocal chords. So I am not as irritated now.

The one that is worse than JB in Chicago PD is Sophia Bush. OMG, can't stand her raspy voice. She's been in a lot of stuff, never saw her in anything, so don't know if it's her natural voice or her version of vocal fry. Awful!

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2021 3:45 AM

Have been a Beghe fan for years. I don't approve of his off-camera antics, but, geez, he was one of the sexiest men alive back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2021 3:56 AM

Isn't he a complete asshole on the set and he was the reason Sophia Bush left the show?

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2021 4:03 AM

He was pretty hot back when Thelma and Louise locked him in the trunk.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2021 4:08 AM

Am I the only wondering why none of you bitches have posted a pic or recording? Until then, this is the most fucking useless thread on DL.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2021 4:25 AM

FUN FACT: He went to high school at Collegiate in NYC with both John John Kennedy and David Duchovny, and was (is?) close friends with the latter.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2021 4:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2021 4:33 AM

His voice is horrible but he tells the most awesome stories! He’s also gay friendly (has a gay brother and gay friends).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2021 4:38 AM

I always read his name as ‘beige’ in my head. I know that’s wrong, but he’s Jason Beige to me.

And he was in Monkey Shines with a hot little Stanley Tucci.

And hs voice annoys me

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2021 5:13 AM

He's near my ideal man.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2021 5:24 AM

I remember him from the HBO show 1st and 10. He played a hot football player on it. I don't remember anything else about that show. His voice wasn't as fried back then either.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2021 5:24 AM

He sounds like he’s got a tinge of a Masshole accent mixed with a bit of Brenda Vaccaro. I don’t mind his voice as much as his annoying ramblings in R11.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2021 6:17 AM

Jason Be Gay

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2021 6:24 AM

I had a huge crush on him when he was Matt’s boyfriend on Melrose Place. The voice and look really suited him as a closeted military guy.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2021 8:58 AM

Very nice guy and I like his voice. He has a great singing voice which is a little ironic. He used to be too aggressive on the set and Princess Sophia was looking for a reason to get off the show because she didn't like Chicago Winters. She also thought she had bigger fish to fry but has done nothing in 4 years. Of course the scientologists made the story into something that never really was about Jason's behavior on the set. But such as life after leaving a cult.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2021 11:12 AM

Love both Jason Beghe and Sophia Bush on Chicago PD. Shame she left.

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2021 3:18 AM

Wasn't he once $cieno?

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2021 3:20 AM

R20 - see video at R11.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2021 3:25 AM

His voice was sexy when he was young and ripped to the tits (see link).

Now that he's getting older, it just sounds like premature old man's voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2021 3:51 AM

He was a $ciento but he broke away from the church and has been a consistent and vocal denouncer of them.

It is weird to me, though, how someone so smart (he went to Collegiate and was best friends there with David Duchovny and John-John Kennedy, and then went to Pomona) could have been taken in by $cientology.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2021 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!