Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Western Kentucky University Is Playing on CBS SN Today

My favorite team....Conference America. So many fine looking young men. I love to watch college basketball on television.....

Of course there are the ugly, annoying players, too.....like Luca Garza and his teammate Weinskampf - but they are easy to ignore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2021 8:14 PM

What, this is Clayton Bush’s former school? That poor boy spent a year there playing football, transferred colleges to a school that only played one game this year, and then the old school makes it to a playoff? Clayton must be so pissed off at this development! OP, do you have inside information about the team. It was rumored Clayton left because he was bullied about being on his sister’s Youtube channel. For the uninitiated, his picture is below, and his sister Brooke’s channel shows him off to spectacular means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2021 6:09 PM

Conference USA I meant.

Sorry R1 I don't know anything about their football team but it seems that he was there.....but it sounds about right....

WKU won today and is leading in its conference....basketball wise.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2021 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!