Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebs who never got cosmetic surgery

At least none that's noticeable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2021 3:33 AM

Tommy Lee Jones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2021 1:21 AM

Aged gracefully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2021 1:26 AM

I can tell by the skin in front of Amy Madigan’s ear that she had a facelift.

The thing about a facelift is that it doesn’t freeze your face in time. It lasts about 7-10 years but you continue to age; your skin continues to sag & wrinkle. Some people don’t want a second facelift because they’re seen people who had one and looked odd afterwards. What you do in that case is get Botox & fillers, which is a very routine thing to do nowadays. Housewives get Botox & fillers. The thing is when rubes see people who went too far with their fillers and look like putty faces, they think that’s what all people who’ve had fillers look like. They’re not. A good dr will refuse to inject too lavishly. A dr who wants mo’ money or who also injects him/herself with too much filler will agree to give too much.

If you want fillers & Botox, look at the person who is doing it. If it’s a rubber lipped freak who looks like s/he has two pineapples for cheeks, then it is not the person you should let near your face.

Ever wonder why an actress looks old and awful on a tv show or movie & looks great at an awards show? It’s because they let their Botox & fillers wear off before filming. After filming, they get it done again. And they put on a ton of makeup for award shows.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2021 2:05 AM

R3 I have never seen good fillers. Maybe some are so good that I wouldn't notice but I used to work at a 5 star hotel and 90% of the women, coming from all over the world, had the swollen, shiny look. Could it really be that so many filthy rich people just all went to the same few quacks? Can you provide pictures of any celebrities who have had good filler or would good filler be so good you'd never suspect?

Do you think Biden had fillers? I think just a lift and botox, same with Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2021 2:43 AM

"Can you provide pictures of any celebrities who have had good filler"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2021 3:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!