Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Conspiratard celebrities

Anti-vaxxers: Jenny McCarthy, Jessica Biel, Jim Carrey, Bill Maher, Donald Trump AIDS deniers: Dave Grohl, Kanye West 9/11 truthers: Donald Trump, Woody Harrelson Q-tards: Roseanne, Randy Quaid Mask-tards: Eric Clapton, Lana Del Ray, Liam Gallagher Lizard people: Billy Corgan Grey(alien) tards - The guy from Blink 182 Flat Earthers/moon-tards: Whoopi Goldberg

help me add to my list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2021 5:16 PM

David Sutcliffe = "Stop the Steal" tard

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2021 12:58 AM

Bruce Willis is an anti masker too.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2021 1:00 AM

It would help if you could format your list properly OP. You know - so that it's readable.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2021 1:00 AM

Aaron Rodgers. He follows lots of conspiracy theory shit on IG and in interviews he makes certain comments that basically let you know he thinks Covid isn’t that big of a deal and that taking vitamins will protect you.🙄

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2021 1:13 AM

Any Scientologist

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2021 1:16 AM

Esai Morales is an HIV/AIDS denialist, 9/11 truther, and anti-vaxxer. Pretty close to being a COVID denier as well from what I can see.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2021 2:52 AM

Can anyone explain to me what an HIV/AIDS denialist actually believes? It was such a horrifying disease that it's impossible to suggest it never existed. I know what all the other wackadoos believe in all the other conspiracy junk with followers but never got what they think AIDS was.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2021 2:56 AM

Is* not was

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2021 2:57 AM

Roseanne was innocent. She didn't even know that bitch was black! Also, she isn't really black, because she is from Iran.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2021 3:03 AM

Robbie Williams - QAnon idiot, big Pizzagate believer.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2021 3:05 AM

Can we bring back Kathy Griffin and Roseanne now?

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2021 3:08 AM

I believe Marion Cotillard is a conspiracy freak too. Moon landing, 911, she has all the typical crazy ones.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2021 3:09 AM

Richard Belzer believes Robin Williams death was murder, not suicide. I don't know if there are any conspiracies about corporations or the CIA he doesn't believe. And then there's JFK. This has been made light of on SVU.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2021 3:10 AM

I know we joke about these people being crazy, but there is a lot of truth to that. One of my friends who is a licensed psychotherapist told me that in general the field of psychology does not look favorably upon people who are regularly drawn to conspiracy theories.

In a nut shell (no pun intended) they are often people seeking alternative reality to explain why life didn't turn out the way they imagined, or facts they just don't want to accept as true. They latch onto any other explanation no matter how weak the facts might be. It also has to do with narcissism thinking are are smarter than the general public even on subjects they know nothing about. Google keyboard warriors.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2021 3:11 AM

R14

For reference, see the 'creative folks' on datalounge who believe that transgender people are all part of a 'transcult' seeking to brainwash gay kids into sex reassignment. Frequently they also think that genuine bisexuals don't exist and are pathological liars out to get them.

'Drop the Q, Drop the B, Drop the T until it's just ME, ME, ME!'

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2021 3:26 AM

A lot of Hollywood are mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2021 3:43 AM

r9, Roseanne is the "bitch" - and so are you for defending her

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2021 3:43 AM

r16, a lot of "non-Hollywood" people believe this shit, too

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2021 3:44 AM

It's mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2021 4:26 AM

[quote]Robbie Williams - QAnon idiot, big Pizzagate believer.

Wow, what has he said? I didn’t realize he was that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2021 4:29 AM

Here's one article; there are many others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2021 4:30 AM

R21 Wow. Guess all those years of drugs fried his brain.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2021 4:35 AM

DeNiro

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2021 4:42 AM

[quote]A lot of Hollywood are mentally ill

Most of the Republican party are mentally ill. "Fake New" ring a bell for you? I'ts the classic example of not being able to accept reality and wanting to create a new one.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2021 6:16 AM

[quote]A lot of Hollywood are mentally ill

All the people on Fox News are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2021 6:16 AM

Isn't Broadway's Christine Ebersole into all sorts of conspiracies?

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2021 7:17 AM

Juliette Binoche 9/11 denier

Always thought she was a stupid cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2021 7:27 AM

R6: Morales is then, all things considered, deserving of the title CHAN.

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2021 8:19 AM

That's interesting R14; when I think of people who believe in conspiracy theories, I think of basically low information/low intelligence people rather than someone who is truly mentally ill/crazy. I know it's been discussed here to death, but I'm always surprised at the people who never read a newspaper and get their news solely from Fox and/or Facebook and therefore could be easily misled. I think Woody Harrelson is a great actor, for example, but it's been fairly well verified he's a creep, stoner, and an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2021 11:57 AM

So many of these people don't know what the word "conspiracy" means, nor what the concept of a "conspiracy theory" is.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2021 12:02 PM

So many of those are Howard Stern guests. Is that a coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2021 12:09 PM

Mark Ruffalo is a 911 truther. Lea Sedoux and Sophie Marceau are antivaxxers.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2021 12:12 PM

I think Charlie Sheen is a 9/11 denier as well.

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2021 12:16 PM

What does “9/11 denier” mean? They are denying it even happened?

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2021 12:18 PM

R34 They deny the facts of the events. They believe all sorts of stupid things - google it I'm sure there is lots of information on the web. It is complete nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote]Mask-tards: Eric Clapton, Lana Del Ray, Liam Gallagher

It's Noel Gallagher who's anti-mask, not Liam.

Van Morrison is also anti-mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2021 12:24 PM

But then he spreads it to everyone else at R36.

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2021 12:27 PM

Dave Grohl isn't an AIDS denialist, but he did perform at an AIDS denialist event in January 2000 as the band. It was Nate Mendel who was the denialist, and the best I can tell, their official website scrubbed all mention of playing at the event by the mid 2000s.

Grohl has since supported HIV awareness and treatment groups like Elton's.

Grohl shouldn't be on the list, but Mendel should.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2021 12:30 PM

SO NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ever had a vaccine thru school growing up, because they ARE of age to have done so! SO have they ever "got anything" from these vaccines? IF NOT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY BITCHING ABOUT!?

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2021 12:40 PM

I've been curious about that as well. I remember having to get my shots in order to attend school. I never realized vaccinations were so controversial until I got older.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2021 12:45 PM

R31 crazy people do make interesting guests

There is a fine line between mental illness and just plain stupidity. I think the Qanon people are for the most part mentally ill. Roseanne as well - she switches sides constantly but the consistent is that she’s unhinged no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2021 1:57 PM

Do politicians count? Marjorie Taylor Greene is a 9/11 truther and believes the Newtown and Parkland shootings were "false flags"

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2021 5:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!