Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s 2021 - where is Wilson Phillips?

Chynna does her YouTube videos on any subject you can think of. They’re wacky and entertaining psychological case studies.

Carnie Wilson?

Wendy Wilson?

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2021 2:26 AM

You could sustain (sustain)

Or are you comfortable with the pain?

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2021 7:54 PM

Carnie is sexy as hell. I looked at her Playboy pictures and they made me horny. I looked at her Insta and she looks like a neighborhood mom, but had the same beautiful face. Her face just has something going on with it that makes it really beautiful, especially when she had those short bangs.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2021 11:31 PM

Chynna is endearing on her channel. But after awhile it is just TOO MUCH. Like that friend you will miss but you just have to drop her because she an energy sucker.

And most folks here will not even to get past the Jesus element.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2021 11:43 PM

Carnie was last spotted at the Hometown Buffet.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2021 11:49 PM

They just had a lucky day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2021 12:07 AM

Carnie sells cookies now

lovebitesbycarnie.com/

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2021 12:46 AM

sorry but it's just weird to me that Carnie has had 2 different stomach surgeries and she's still quite overweight. I get it she's a food addict but she really ruined her chance at a bigger solo career. She has the personality and is not a bad looking woman but the extreme weight is off-putting

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2021 12:47 AM

Carnie's Love Nibblers look dry and tasteless.

Her website was once about her catering (those little cakes DID look good)

She is clearly trying to adjust to Covid. I think she was on RHOBH catering a party of Kyle's with her Love Nibbles.(The little cakes)

Those cookies look very basic. $29.99?

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2021 1:10 AM

My asshole is dry and tasteless

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2021 1:17 AM

"It’s 2021 - where is Wilson Phillips?"

The dustbin of 90s Pop Culture.

I think they're neighbors with Dan Cortese.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2021 1:21 AM

And Ellen Cleghorne is their maid.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2021 1:27 AM

You won’t see me cry

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2021 1:31 AM

You won't see me CHOKE, R12. On those dry cookies of Carnie Marie's.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2021 1:33 AM

I love “Hey Santa” by Carnie & Wendy

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2021 1:44 AM

I love that song they wrote about their live in maid “goodbye Carmen”

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2021 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!