Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

McTurtle is retreating into his shell: never wants to talk to Trump again

A little late, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2021 5:55 PM

If I were Trump I would have had McConnell hanged for treason by now.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 5:56 PM

They’ve never liked each other. Of course he’ll be happy to be rid of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 5:57 PM

Of course you would, cunt r1. Probably off the balcony of the Bellagio.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 5:58 PM

Are we sure R1 isn’t Trump?

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 6:00 PM

McConnell voted against gay marriage so he's worse.

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 6:00 PM

No, it’s the Asshole of Death. Just put her on ignore and you’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 6:01 PM

I am a man, R6, you fucking homophobe and you WILL use male pronouns to refer to me. That is a fucking order.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 6:02 PM

And I’d bet my life that Mitch still would not convict if trump is impeached

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 6:03 PM

She be funny, if she weren’t both mentally ill and evil

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 6:05 PM

If he had a decent bone in his body he'd retire, but of course he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 6:06 PM

NOBODY REALLY LIKES Trump. They only like him as far as they can use him. All politicians are shallow, but I doubt most of these will mention his name when he's gone. I don't believe that even the ones who want his base will stay at it. I'm happy.

Btw, no one outside of his lunatic base likes Trump either, no one in the business, banking or the real estate world. Even Don Jr hates Trump, he's only using him because he wouldn't have a job without him (booze, coke, stupidity).

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 6:07 PM

It's not just the riot, hunty.

Trump cost Mitch McConnell his power — the Senate Majority Leader position.

But it's McConnell's own fault for enabling and kissing Trump's ass until now!!!! There's a thousand, other Trump crimes McConnell supported!

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 6:34 PM

Hopefully he'll fast-track the impeachment and removal from office as revenge.

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 7:52 PM

I think Republicans are entering the five stages of grief for the loss of the GOP

They know it's toast. A Republican president will never occupy the White House again

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 8:13 PM

McConnell carried Trump's water for 4 years. It don't mean shit what he says now.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 8:15 PM

Trump prefers his senators to be Majority House Leaders so he’s not phased.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 8:18 PM

I wonder if McConnell is simply too old and rich now to care and will actually vote to impeach, for revenge, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 8:18 PM

And hopefully convince all of his Repug cronies to do the same. A message needs to be sent to these crazed rioters/killers.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 8:24 PM

Unearthed photos of McConnell and Trump on a beach. And now he's clutching his pearls? Bitch, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2021 8:35 PM

For the first time, i think there really is a chance that the Republicans will vote to impeach and remove one of their own, or rather, one who has shown that he's not actually one of their own. Their instinct is to save the party, by throwing Trump and his minions out of circles of power. Because they knew Trump didn't care if his trash supporters trashed the Republican congressional representatives as well as the democrats, they know damn well that he put them in danger deliberately and has no more respect for them than he does for the rule of law.

They know he's not only cost them a lot of their popular appeal and taken away the easily manipulated angry-white-trash voter base, but personally endangered them and their stuff! They'll turn against him, and it's a pity we won't get to see what they do to him behind the scenes; they'll need years to rebuild the party's power, and they'll make him pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2021 8:38 PM

NOW a warning???

1,449 days into the Trump Presidency with 12 days to go...

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2021 8:42 PM

What spineless piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2021 8:43 PM

Agreed, r20! It's come to this. Repugs have to realize that impeachment and ridding themselves of the stench is the only hope of saving the party.

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2021 9:00 PM

R14 those aren't enough stages of grief as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2021 9:30 PM

There's exclusive footage of Mitch trying to escape below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2021 11:42 PM

Hey, what did we ever do to deserve this meme?

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2021 11:58 PM

Now that Elaine Chao has resigned, she's free to suck off Mitch and fist fuck his ass all day long!

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote]Elaine, if Donny calls me you just tell him that I never want to hear from him or speak to him again!!!! And if he mentions anything about military records and tea room photos, come get me. I'll be on my side of the house.

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2021 12:09 AM

He “reeks of it”!

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2021 12:58 AM

Trump may be an idiot, but McConnell can blame himself for losing the majority when he opposed the $2000 checks just to be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2021 1:02 AM

McConnell should be lynched for his homophobia alone.

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2021 10:59 AM

PLEASE, R27! People are starting to have breakfast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2021 11:08 AM

It doesn’t matter if trump sodomizes an eight year old girl in front of him McConnell will not impeach a republican under any circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2021 11:20 AM

Pelosi likely has the two-thirds majority to successfully impeach Trump again (222 Democrats + the 72 non-seditious Republicans gives her 67% of the House). McConnell, though, has said the Senate will not reconvene until January 19. Wily to the end, that one. However, there is good reason to impeach and charge Trump at that late date. He would lose all privileges of post-presidency, including $200K pension, $1M travel/year budget, his full-time secret service detail, and would be prevented from ever running again. Plus the ignominy of being the only president ever impeached twice.

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2021 11:25 AM

They should have known what all of us know. There is not one person in his life that he hasn't betrayed. He is mafia. They kill their own.

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2021 11:40 AM

fuck head. he blocked EVERY single piece of legislation for the past six years. he can rot in hell

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2021 11:41 AM

McConnell has been licking Trump's butthole for 4 years despite all the anti-democratic and violent rhetoric and is now surprised at what? This was inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2021 11:57 AM

He is such a horrible hypocrite. Being against gay marriage after getting kicked out of the military for homosexual activity. He should be in prison. Complicit pig.

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2021 12:05 PM

Trump is crazy and evil but McTurtle thought he was smarter and could control Trump long enough to get all the right-winger judges he wanted but he failed to realize until it was too late that you can't control crazy.

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2021 12:07 PM

Nancy only needs a simple majority, r34. As to Mitch McConnell, it’s 50/50 as to whether he convenes the Senate to vote. He should—I’m sure he realizes Dump sicced that mob on him as well as Pence, Pelosi, etc. it was very personal. Dump was A-ok if the mob had killed them all.

Right now Dump is getting all of his pardons in a row, especially his own. He needs lawyers, though, to draw up the paperwork. I hope they are shunning him, as I’ve heard they’re trying to do.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2021 12:10 PM

I can not decide who I hate more. Him or Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2021 12:24 PM

If he retreats into his shell I hope someone sets it on fire.

No circle of hell is low enough for that man. Trump, though utterly loathsome, is both insane and mentally challenged: McConnell did it all in full control of his capacities.

He should spend eternity with Rupert Murdoch, and there's not much worse you coud say about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2021 12:36 PM

R40 - NY Times had a story that McTurtle sent out a memo and he said that there's no time to take up impeachment until an hour BEFORE Biden is sworn in which is absolute bullshit. So doesn't that mean Schumer will be the new Senate Majority Leader and he'll have to deal with the consequences? Moscow Mitch is still afraid of Traitor Trump and his cult members. He's still the evil bastard he always was.

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2021 12:43 PM

He deserves the most hideous, painful, humiliating death. I hope that motherfucker dies in pain and fear.

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote]Right now Dump is getting all of his pardons in a row, especially his own.

While he may pardon himself, is that really legal when he hasn't been charged guilty with anything yet? (There's no precedence for a president pardoning himself.)

Will the Supreme Court say it's OK for him to do so before he's even brought up for anything?

by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2021 1:55 PM

R45 - good question. Nixon was pardoned before he was held for crimes.

Personally, I want this whole pardon bullshit to be thrown out or extremely limited. Like, you get THREE pardons - that's it and it can't be any who used to work for you.

This is free criminality with no punishment - that's not what the pardons were designed for.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2021 2:09 PM

They need to revamp the "pardon" racket, I agree. I have never understood it. It seems criminal to me.

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2021 5:17 AM

R46, the fact that Nixon was pardoned before he was even charged could have and should have been challenged in court. But no one had the stomach for it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2021 5:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!